Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,605 members, 7,830,843 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1637573 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2023
Your daily reminder that criminal trump will rot and die in jail 😅💅

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2023
Obrigardo:

basilico loco, stop your senseless idiotic conspiracy theories and go donate to criminal trump fund for this fart taster. Be of real life use for once.

I will support Joe Biden if you can list two examples of Lawlfare.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2023
Obrigardo:

Buda, did you see that taveras has recounted after sacking criminal trump lawyer? Now nauta is in deep shit. Are you seeing a jail term for criminal trump in 2024?

Was that the lawyer who was pressured by Jack Smith deputy to make Nauta cooperate, with that deputy noting loudly that the lawyer had applied to be a federal judge?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:49pm On Aug 22, 2023
Crazy democrat from Chicago arrested for threatening Donald J Trump and his son, sending emails to a school nearby Trump's Florida home.

In the first email, dated May 21, 2023, Fiorenza wrote, I will state that I will shoot Donald Trump Sr. AND Barron Trump straight in the face at any opportunity that I get

The second email, sent on June 5, 2023, stated, … I am going to slam a bullet in Barron Trump’s head with his father IN SELF DEFENSE!
These explicit threats led to a swift investigation by federal authorities, resulting in Fiorenza’s arrest.

An old obese 75 man said on social media he will look for his ghillie (sniper camouflage) suit to shoot Biden.
FBI shot him dead.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WonderMan76: 12:02am On Aug 23, 2023
basilico:

They can lock him up. His lawyer was booked into jail today for representing his client who believes the election was rigged.
You just wonder what kind of judges these are.
Compare to these athletics judges in a women's race.The fastest woman crosses the line first. But a man identifying as a woman ( trans) crossed before her. The judges declare the trans as the winner.

Bro. Rest assured. Quote me any day from now. Donald Trump is NOT going to spend a single day behind bars. Everything that’s going on now is political Shenanigans. Only the intelligent can understand. Does Trump himself seem bothered to you? He understands whats happening.

None of these indictments would have occurred if he didn’t dare run for president again. They are doing this all to damage him politically. That is ALL it’s about. After the election, win or lose, these cases will all fizzle out.

The democrats are not that stupid bro. They know the earth shattering consequences of jailing a former US president, especially when they have so much dirty laundry themselves.

This is all about election interference and nothing more bro. They know Trump will win all these cases on appeal, if not outright. They are just trying to weigh him down with the baggage during the campaign because they fear him and can’t fight him fairly.

Why do you think they picked a bunch of shameless prosecutors notable for losing cases to go after him? No honest prosecutor would have touched these Trump cases. They needed people who don’t care about their reputation for when the cases finally implode.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:28am On Aug 23, 2023
Obrigardo:

Buda, did you see that taveras has recounted after sacking criminal trump lawyer? Now nauta is in deep shit. Are you seeing a jail term for criminal trump in 2024?

Guilty certainly. Dump in jail will be monumental.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:24am On Aug 23, 2023
basilico:

Not only that. I think this is now absurd.Bail set at 200k. Pocket change to Trump.
He must not talk to witnesses (about the case I hope).He must not use social media to frame the case.
If this is not election interference then it's promotion of democracy, democrat style.
Effectively gag Trump from campaigning.
Maybe they will lock him up on sham charges.

LoLz. So he cannot campaign without talking about the witnesses in his cases? Can you hear yourself at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2023
budaatum:

Guilty certainly. Dump in jail will be monumental.

I can't wait.
Just wondering what I could do with his mugshot that will be out tomorrow
I think I'll make an e-coin out of it using Photoshop and then sell it to his dumb cult followers for $100 a piece.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:21am On Aug 23, 2023
WonderMan76:

Bro. Rest assured. Quote me any day from now. Donald Trump is NOT going to spend a single day behind bars. Everything that’s going on now is political Shenanigans. Only the intelligent can understand. Does Trump himself seem bothered to you? He understands whats happening.

None of these indictments would have occurred if he didn’t dare run for president again. They are doing this all to damage him politically. That is ALL it’s about. After the election, win or lose, these cases will all fizzle out.

The democrats are not that stupid bro. They know the earth shattering consequences of jailing a former US president, especially when they have so much dirty laundry themselves.

This is all about election interference and nothing more bro. They know Trump will win all these cases on appeal, if not outright. They are just trying to weigh him down with the baggage during the campaign because they fear him and can’t fight him fairly.

Why do you think they picked a bunch of shameless prosecutors notable for losing cases to go after him? No honest prosecutor would have touched these Trump cases. They needed people who don’t care about their reputation for when the cases finally implode.

These people can lock him up in jail. Why I say this.
They seem to be in complete control of power and you know what happens. They do not want to lose it.Follow the money. Trillions if dollars t stake.
If Trump wins the amounts lost by them is a lot.
Not a single shilling to Ukraine.
No more climate funding.
No more wanton budget expenditures.
Immigration enforcement.
They can't let Trump revoke Biden policies geared at giving the democrats power.
They have a lot of power.The media is their big mouthpiece.Im certain a lot powerful people have been blackmailed. Google ,Facebook,IG, Twitter have a lot of incriminating data about almost everyone. Telco companies have records of calls and messages of everyone . ISPs have logs of every website you visit
These people pulling levels have access to this data. For instance in Twitter files, fbi had a portal where they could monitor users, their DMs
This opens almost everyone to blackmail, which I believe a lot of decent people wanting the right thing suddenly change tune.
Those who weld power are in the Intelligence Community with their vast unlimited $$$.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:25am On Aug 23, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. So he cannot campaign without talking about the witnesses in his cases? Can you hear yourself at all.

Thing is You are free to ejaculate over his impending jail because he broke the law according to you
But Trump should not defend himself in public without breaking the gag order.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 12:07pm On Aug 23, 2023
basilico:

Thing is You are free to ejaculate over his impending jail because he broke the law according to you
But Trump should not defend himself in public without breaking the gag order.

Yes, he should shut up and defend himself in court. LMFAO!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2023
LordReed:

While you outside and the media say he is guilty.
Do you have a mirror.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:09pm On Aug 23, 2023
basilico:

While you outside and the media say he is guilty.
Do you have a mirror.

Quote where I said he is guilty.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
LordReed:

Quote where I said he is guilty.

You are saying he shouldn't defend himself outside the court while the media can say he is guilty.

The media is forming a public opinion about someone and you want him to shut up and defend himself in the court?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2023
bemeruca:

You are saying he shouldn't defend himself outside the court while the media can say he is guilty.

The media is forming a public opinion about someone and you want him to shut up and defend himself in the court?

I said he should campaign, not talk about the witnesses and go defend himself in court.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:46pm On Aug 23, 2023
LordReed:

I said he should campaign, not talk about the witnesses and go defend himself in court.

Are you not happy that he will wear an orange suit?
Do innocent people wear that kind of garb?

And Sidney Powell posted 100k bond. She should not talk to any witnesses or codefendants.Or do anything to intimidate witnesses
What crap is that?
People accused of murder get out free on bail. This one questions an election.
Two tiered justice system
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
basilico:

Are you not happy that he will wear an orange suit?
Do innocent people wear that kind of garb?

And Sidney Powell posted 100k bond. She should not talk to any witnesses or codefendants.Or do anything to intimidate witnesses
What crap is that?
People accused of murder get out free on bail. This one questions an election.
Two tiered justice system

LMFAO! If he wears orange suit will it add money into my account?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:04pm On Aug 23, 2023
LordReed:

Touché 😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
bemeruca:

😂😂😂

This is just too funny lol

Criminal trump has destroyed the reasoning faculties of maga cultists that they no more regard the Courts. They regard criminal trump's tantrums and insults more than Court orders. Lol
Let's see how long that will last

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2023
I don't know who is more right wing evil than Ann Coulter but I agree with her here. And I've said it before, criminal trump will not be nominated. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WonderMan76: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
Hmmmm Putin at it again?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
WonderMan76:
Hmmmm Putin at it again?

---Nobody can cross Putin and live to tell the story---I Prigozhnin knew he is living on borrowed time since his attempt to oust Putin---
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WonderMan76: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
feedthenation:

---Nobody can cross Putin and live to tell the story---I Prigozhnin knew he is living on borrowed time since his attempt to oust Putin---

But was Prigozhnin not foolish himself staying in Russia when he knew he was now in Putins bad books? I would have ran away to somewhere very far.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:22pm On Aug 23, 2023
LordReed:

LMFAO! If he wears orange suit will it add money into my account?

I don't suppose it will. My reasons for wanting Trump cases to be dropped is because all those charges are phony, no clear law was broken. It's the inquisitors doing their best to prevent Trump from reclaiming this stolen seat.Trump said that 'they' are going for the people, he is in 'their' way.
As for you, it's just plain hatred of Trump for no reason.

Can a Christian be a democrat really?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
This could be basilico towards the end of his life. Only criminals and crooks are the ones influencing his diseased conspiracies and hateful rhetoric.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:30pm On Aug 23, 2023
basilico:

Stop masking your hate and bigotry with meaningless questions

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2023
basilico:

I don't suppose it will. My reasons for wanting Trump cases to be dropped is because all those charges are phony, no clear law was broken. It's the inquisitors doing their best to prevent Trump from reclaiming this stolen seat.Trump said that 'they' are going for the people, he is in 'their' way.
As for you, it's just plain hatred of Trump for no reason.

Let it be tested according to the law, simple.

Ask a Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2023
LordReed:

But he wants to... My response to you is based on the fact you cannot grasp what basilico was saying.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:06pm On Aug 23, 2023
bemeruca:

But he wants to... My response to you is based on the fact you cannot grasp what basilico was saying.

Tell me what I did not grasp.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:19pm On Aug 23, 2023
Obrigardo:
This could be basilico towards the end of his life. Only criminals and crooks are the ones influencing his diseased conspiracies and hateful rhetoric.

---Looking forward to see Trump mugshot anytime soon---a big time fall from grace of 'The American Mayor' (Rudy)---

@basilico should be part of the krakens---

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WonderMan76: 11:36pm On Aug 23, 2023
feedthenation:

---Looking forward to see Trump mugshot anytime soon---a big time fall from grace of 'The American Mayor' (Rudy)---

He will give a big smile and it will go down as one of the most legendary political mugshots since John Edwards.

Funny how you daft liberals thing it will hurt him. His supporters are already selling fake Trump mugshot merch.

You fools never learn.

1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by WonderMan76: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2023
feedthenation:

You are basically giving him campaign material. The prosecutors in New York and Florida understood this that is what they didn’t mugshot him. But Fanny pack Willis is a retardd who doesn’t understand these things. So good luck to her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3878) (3879) (3880) (3881) (3882) (3883) (3884) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.