Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1683222 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) ... (4167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:20pm On Sep 19, 2023
basilico:

Trump was the CinC. Happy?
That's very soothing and important to you, instead of wanting to know why cctv failed, while the jackass was under suicide watch.
Better still, Epstein trafficked children. To who?

*** photos now😗😗😗

The same CinC that was a pal of Epstein? LoLz.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2023
basilico:

The judge did not use the actual phrase (I'm stiking the deal down) .
The deal no longer holds anyway . But the coon wants you to show where those words were uttered. He then walks away claiming the 'deal being struck down' has been debunked
How do people live with that level of foolishness?

Yes, you are right. benalvino/bemeruca was wrong. And when he was called out, as usual, he deflected, backtracked, spun like a top, twisted like a pretzel and played his normal games so he wouldn't have to admit he was wrong, again.
The deals was not struck down by the judge. In fact the judge made a point of saying she was neither rejecting or accepting the deal.

So why use the words "struck down"? Because the connotation of the phrase eludes to some power heavy handedly canceling it. And thus they want you believe the narrative that the "Judge struck it down", because the deal was "bad". Purely propaganda. Propaganda that benalvino bought into, as usual.

But the Judge didn't strike down the deal. The deal failed because the prosecutors bent to political pressure. In fact there is evidence that the prosecutor most likely lied when he said the "deal" didn't include foreign lobbying charges. In the emails discussing the deal, they agreed to that. So, the judge's job was to probe to ensure the defendant knew what he was pleading to. And so when she asked if the deal included Foreign lobbying charges, the prosecutor most likely lying, said no. Because of that and the language in the diversion agreement, the judge wanted 1.) to be briefed on the language and 2.) for them to go back and discuss it more. So she moved her decision.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:52pm On Sep 19, 2023
basilico:

The judge did not use the actual phrase (I'm stiking the deal down) .
The deal no longer holds anyway . But the coon wants you to show where those words were uttered. He then walks away claiming the 'deal being struck down' has been debunked
How do people live with that level of foolishness?

I said the judge struck down the deal. No one ever said she uttered that word but ijebos the guy with the mental capacity of a lice want to win argument by asking a stupid question.

The judge made clear that she will not accept the deal they brought to her and they have to clarify what they really mean. She gave them a chance to do that. Guess what happened? Hunter is not getting a sweet heart deal anymore. Instead he is being indicted.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2023
IjeBos:

Yes, you are right. benalvino/bemeruca was wrong. And when he was called out, as usual, he deflected, backtracked, spun like a top, twisted like a pretzel and played his normal games so he wouldn't have to admit he was wrong, again.
The deals was not struck down by the judge. In fact the judge made a point of saying she was neither rejecting or accepting the deal.

So why use the words "struck down"? Because the connotation of the phrase eludes to some power heavy handedly canceling it. And thus they want you believe the narrative that the "Judge struck it down", because the deal was "bad". Purely propaganda. Propaganda that benalvino bought into, as usual.

But the Judge didn't strike down the deal. The deal failed because the prosecutors bent to political pressure. In fact there is evidence that the prosecutor most likely lied when he said the "deal" didn't include foreign lobbying charges. In the emails discussing the deal, they agreed to that. So, the judge's job was to probe to ensure the defendant knew what he was pleading to. And so when she asked if the deal included Foreign lobbying charges, the prosecutor most likely lying, said no. Because of that and the language in the diversion agreement, the judge wanted 1.) to be briefed on the language and 2.) for them to go back and discuss it more. So she moved her decision.

But the deal was bad, she rejected the deal as a result of that. What was the deal bad for? It was bad for justice because corrupt ideots wanted to play the justice system.

Everyone knows what happened and they say that the judge struck down the deal but mumu will be mumu, ijebos think we are saying she uttered the word or she passed such judgment.

Find better thing to do. Your obsession with mumu is getting out of hand.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2023
basilico:
Ray Epps charged for his conduct on Jan6. His charges are misdemeanors while for lesser actions other j6ers are facing long terms in jail.

The only maga budaatum love 🤣🤣🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2023
bemeruca:

But the deal was bad, she rejected the deal as a result of that. What was the deal bad for? It was bad for justice because corrupt ideots wanted to play the justice system.

Everyone knows what happened and they say that the judge struck down the deal but mumu will be mumu, ijebos think we are saying she uttered the word or she passed such judgment.

I think you missed the instructions. "Not an article that summarizes what the judge said". This should be easy. You've written a lot of words and posted a couple of articles incorecctly summarizing what happened. But still no court transcript with the judge striking down/saying she won't accept the deal. I'm trying to teach you how to think critically. You clearly need the help. I even amended your assignment.

IjeBos:

So, post a link to the Court transcript that says the judge "struck down" or "won't accept" the deal. Not an article that summarizes what the judge said, the actual quote from the court transcript. Backup the bullshit that you talk.

Your next post won't have any such thing, because you can't. You can can't because it didn't happen. Semantics to you is when people give you facts that don't align with the "pseudo-facts" you've been fed. Why don't you post another NY post propaganda piece to make your point. You're a propaganda pin head. The most useful of idiots. You talking to basilico calling someone a fool. You got jokes.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2023
bemeruca:

And it was a sweetheart deal how? Explain with examples of similar situations with people receiving worse treatment for the 2 actions below.

1.) Tax Charges - Show me examples of harsher treatment for individuals who have paid back the taxes they owed with penalty. In your example explain (compare/contrast) Hunter's situation with that of Roger Stone. Explain how hunter got a sweetheart deal given that Roger Stone didn't have any criminal exposure.

2.) Gun Charge - Show me examples of people getting harsher sentences for lying on the gun form by stating they did not take illegal drugs who have not committed a felony. In that answer explain why Boebert isn't under investigation now for video of her vaping even though she owns guns.

You clearly live a life where because you have idiots around you, you think that the nonsense that comes out of your mouth carries some force of fact. I'll beat how stupid you are into your useless self.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:00am On Sep 20, 2023
IjeBos:

The wannabe terrorist SlyFoxx/Timesup graces us with his "intellectual capacity", with such intellectual terms as "Go fvck your mother bro". At one point wasn't your alt moniker Timesup crowing about hating education and wanting to bomb schools in Nigeria? Fun times.
basilico and bemeruca/benalvino maybe you should come here and tell us all how much of a Christian, degenerate wannabe Republicans (don't really live in the US) like slyfoxx/timesup truly are.

And as to Boebert. The person who reported the claims and who Boebert called a liar, filed a defamation suit.
Here is part of Boebert's motion in resposne:

and the response from the person who filed the defamation suit:

Yeah.... So, debunked? Not so much.
If the judge allows the suit, which seems plausible, should be a fun deposition.

I no longer even feel the need to argue with you.

You are clearly the result of being born with too many blood clots in your brain due to your father’s heavy punches on your mother whilst you were in her womb. You should be used as a specimen in a Ted talk against domestic violence. If anything I just feel pity for you now.

Love and light bro.

PS: I didn’t even read your post in its entirety. Harvard really needs to do a better job teaching is students the art of comprehension.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:18am On Sep 20, 2023
BornAgainCow:

I no longer even feel the need to argue with you.

You are clearly the result of being born with too many blood clots in your brain due to your father’s heavy punches on your mother whilst you were in her womb. You should be used as a specimen in a Ted talk against domestic violence. If anything I just feel pity for you now.

Love and light bro.

PS: I didn’t even read your post in its entirety. Harvard really needs to do a better job teaching is students the art of comprehension.

Slyfoxx/TimesUp you can do better than 4 likes. Why don't you log into or create a couple more alt usernames and get the like count up to 10.
How f*cking nuts are you?

Edit. Up to 5 now.. You have more in you.
I so called it. See my previous post.

IjeBos:

Yeah, that's slyfoxx.
These are more of SlyFoxx's recent "new" usernames so you can know who you are talking to.
SlyFoxx = Timesup2345, MentalCase98, BornAgainCow, Shellaking4real, NotoriousThug, Wonderman76

I'm sure there are others, but I'll leave it there for now.
It's actually sad one person can be this nuts and have this much time on his hands. Nigerians have to get rid of the Mental Health Illness stigma.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:21am On Sep 20, 2023
IjeBos:

Slyfoxx/TimesUp you can do better than 4 likes. Why don't you log into or create a couple more your alt usernames and add get the like count up to 10.

Why doesn’t your father do better than beating your mother up like Emmett Till every night?

How f*cking nuts is he?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:23am On Sep 20, 2023
IjeBos:

Slyfoxx/TimesUp you can do better than 4 likes. Why don't you log into or create a couple more your alt usernames and add get the like count up to 10.

Edit. Up to 5 now.. You have more in you.

Oh so I am now IjeBos too 😂😂😂

This nigga got so confused investigating who I am that he now thinks I am him too 😂😂

I don laugh die 😂😂😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:25am On Sep 20, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Why doesn’t your father do better than beating your mother up like Emmett Till every night?

How f*cking nuts is he?

You got the whole crew together. (MentalCase98, BornAgainCow, NotoriousThug, Wonderman76) and added SlyFoxx211
What happened to Timesup2345 and Shellaking4real? C'mon use them as well. Drive up that like count.

See Mental illness.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:28am On Sep 20, 2023
IjeBos:

You got the whole crew together. (Timesup2345, MentalCase98, BornAgainCow, Shellaking4real, NotoriousThug, Wonderman76) and added SlyFoxx211
What happened to Timesup2345 and Shellaking4real? C'mon use them as well. Drive up that like count.

See Mental illness.

😅😅

But I see not Timesup in your fabricated screenshot 😂😂

If you’re so sure that is me then why didn’t you include that one hahaha.

Jobless f*ck.

You are literally the most jobless and hopeless bastard on this forum. Your whole worth as a human being is tied to this one thread on this one Internet forum. So sad.

Mr. Casanova. No girls to chase tonight? No foreign trips to take? Hahaha

Yeah of course it’s just you and nairaland as usual hahaha.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:29am On Sep 20, 2023
IjeBos:

You got the whole crew together. (Timesup2345, MentalCase98, BornAgainCow, Shellaking4real, NotoriousThug, Wonderman76) and added SlyFoxx211

See Mental illness.

You already implicated Peter Obi as a wife beater. You should be concerned about the part you have played in his upcoming defeat at the Supreme Court. You are instead here investigating shadows 😂😅
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:33am On Sep 20, 2023
IjeBos:

You got the whole crew together. (MentalCase98, BornAgainCow, NotoriousThug, Wonderman76) and added SlyFoxx211

See Mental illness.

Dude don’t tell me you were stupid enough to post Peter Obi’s Rolls Royce via a nairaland monicker implicating him as a violent woman beater. Please tell me you are not that stupid 😅
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:39am On Sep 20, 2023
BornAgainCow:

😅😅

But I see not Timesup in your fabricated screenshot 😂😂

If you’re so sure that is me then why didn’t you include that one hahaha.

You do know the last seen is recorded. You did all this just to like your own post. 😂😂 Holy shit, you are NUTZ.
I know you also register and use all your usernames to Report people to get them banned.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:41am On Sep 20, 2023
IjeBos:

You do know the last seen is recorded. You did all this just to like your own post. 😂😂 Holy shit, you are NUTZ.

Congratulations. A bunch of nairaland monickers were apparently online recently.

How does that change the fact that you have exposed PO as a woman beater? 🤪🤪

Btw why didn’t you also include all the other monickers you claim are me?

Jobless fool
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:44am On Sep 20, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Congratulations. A bunch of nairaland monickers were apparently online recently.

How does that change the fact that you have exposed PO as a woman beater? 🤪🤪

Btw why didn’t you also include all the other monickers you claim are me?

Jobless fool

That SLyFoxx211 takes the cake. 51 seconds online huh?
See Mental Illness
You are a f*cking NUT.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:44am On Sep 20, 2023
IjeBos:

I know you also register and use all your usernames to Report people to get them banned.

This fool gets sooo butt hurt by people liking posts criticizing him that he turns into Dick Tracy 😂😂

Jesus you are Jobless I swear.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:46am On Sep 20, 2023
IjeBos:

See Mental Illness
You are a f*cking NUT.

Tell PO to sweep this filthy compound 😂😂

See the old generation RR sef 😂😅

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:47am On Sep 20, 2023
BornAgainCow:

This fool gets sooo butt hurt by people liking posts criticizing him that he turns into Dick Tracy 😂😂

Jesus you are Jobless I swear.

Ask yourself why you had to log into 5 monikers to make it seem that people liked your posts. Ask yourself the amount of broken, lack of self worth and mental illness it takes to think to do that and then waste the time actually doing.

Holy shit. You're Nutz.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:49am On Sep 20, 2023
IjeBos:

See Mental Illness
You are a f*cking NUT.

Dude. You are literally the son of a man whose hobby is bashing his wife every night before dinner.

Don’t ever call anyone a “nut” 😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:53am On Sep 20, 2023
IjeBos:

Ask yourself why you had to log into 5 monikers to make it seem that people liked your posts. Ask yourself the amount of broken, lack of self worth and mental illness it takes to think to do that and then waste the time actually doing.

Holy shit. You're Nutz.

Say it all you want, fake screenshots all you want.. noting changes the fact that you are the son of a deranged lunatic woman beater.

A jobless nairaland internet warrior who claims to be so big but is here spending his evening fighting with somebody he claims is so small.

You are nothing. A fake, a phony, a complete nonentity.

Plus you were stupid enough to expose a man fighting for his political survival as a woman beater 😅😅

Nail in the coffin. My guys on the big man’s team Will ensure Nigeria hears about this 😉
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:57am On Sep 20, 2023
BornAgainCow:

My guys on the big man’s team Will ensure Nigeria hears about his 😉

The movies that play in your head.
I would think Tinubu had a red phone in his office that you could reach him directly on. 😂😂 Didn't you say he begged your family to run? 😂😂
I can imagine you sitting in the dark with your notebook of alt usernames, scribbling new usernames and new passwords and crossing off old ones that are banned. 😂😂

I'm dead. Your nuttery is killing me. I haven't laughed like this in a long time. Do more. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

This guy is sooooo insecure he logged into 5 accounts so he could boost his like count and seem "liked" on an online forum. You are not WELL.

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 1:07am On Sep 20, 2023
IjeBos:

I would think Tinubu had a red phone in his office that you could reach him directly on. 😂😂 Didn't you say he begged your family to run? 😂😂
I can imagine you sitting in the dark with your notebook of alt usernames, scribbling new usernames and new passwords and crossing off old ones that are banned. 😂😂

I'm dead. Your nuttery is killing me. I haven't laughed like this in a long time. Do more. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

This guy is sooooo insecure he logged into 5 accounts so he could boost his like count and seem "liked" on an online forum. You are not WELL.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

The only movie playing is the one where you claim to be this high flying, globe trotting, Ivy League educated, womanizing play boy but somehow spend 85% of your waking hours arguing with strangers on nairaland and investigating usernames and login times with your excel sheet 😅😅😅

You have no idea how much we laugh at you here bro. If you did you will probably hush disappear

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:09am On Sep 20, 2023
BornAgainCow:

The only movie playing is the one where you claim to be this high flying, globe trotting, Ivy League educated, womanizing play boy but somehow spend 85% of your waking hours arguing with strangers on nairaland and investigating usernames and login times with your excel sheet 😅😅😅

You have no idea how much we laugh at you here bro. If you did you will probably hush disappear

Yeah, I bet you Timesup2345, MentalCase98, BornAgainCow, Shellaking4real, NotoriousThug, Wonderman76 and the other 100 personalities in your head sit around and laugh at me. Lol. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You are a NUTT.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 1:14am On Sep 20, 2023
IjeBos:

😂😂😂😂😂😂

And oh yes, maybe not a direct call but I indefinitely have my channels to Tinubu whenever I want. Doubt this if you like bro.

Unfortunate for you I’m not from a politically inconsequential tribe of Nigeria.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 1:18am On Sep 20, 2023
IjeBos:

Yeah, I bet you Timesup2345, MentalCase98, BornAgainCow, Shellaking4real, NotoriousThug, Wonderman76 and the other 100 personalities in your head sit around and laugh at me. Lol. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

You are a NUTT.

No. Also all the ones who publicly ridicule you here. I guess they are all me too 😂😅

Delusional fvck. Go get a shrink.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:20am On Sep 20, 2023
BornAgainCow:

And oh yes, maybe not a direct call but I indefinitely have my channels to Tinubu whenever I want. Doubt this if you like bro.

Unfortunate for you I’m not from a politically inconsequential tribe of Nigeria.

You're clearly incapable of knowing the truth from the lies that fill your head. You can peddle whatever bullshit you want on this forum. But, I know who you are, name and all. You ain't shit.

Think about this, you spent all night logging into usernames to like your own post. Sounds like something someone who ain't shit would do right?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:23am On Sep 20, 2023
BornAgainCow:

No. Also all the ones who publicly ridicule you here. I guess they are all me too 😂😅

Delusional fvck. Go get a shrink.

You have 100 personalities, your lies tell lies and you are talking about someone being delusional and needing a shrink 😂😂😂
Holy nuttery.
I can't.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:40am On Sep 20, 2023
IjeBos:

See Mental illness.

I see you took my advice and got Shellaking4real into the action. Don't leave Timesup2345 out of the fun. I'm sure 7 likes instead of 6 will make you that much more popular. 😂😂😂

SlyFoxx=Timesup2345, MentalCase98, BornAgainCow, Shellaking4real, NotoriousThug, Wonderman76

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 1:47am On Sep 20, 2023
IjeBos:

I see you took my advice and got Shellaking4real into the action. Don't leave Timesup2345 out of the fun. I'm sure 7 likes instead of 6 will make you that much more popular. 😂😂😂

SlyFoxx=Timesup2345, MentalCase98, BornAgainCow, Shellaking4real, NotoriousThug, Wonderman76

Look. Just look at him. 3 posts mentioning me since I last logged in.

Bro just drop this act of you being a highflying Harvard graduate earning millions. You are easily the most jobless guy on this thread. The Only one who has time for creating excel spreadsheets and diagrams for NAIRALAND 😂😅😅

Abeg I have some work to attend to tonight. Maybe I get back to you later in the morning.

Jobless low self esteem pr!ck

(1) (2) (3) ... (3899) (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) ... (4167) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: basilico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.