Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:05 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1701205 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3922) (3923) (3924) (3925) (3926) (3927) (3928) ... (4181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
IjeBos:

You're a wannabe terrorist. You posting on this topic is absolutely disgusting. Changing your username doesn't change your words.

They are poor low life low energy chucklefucks. I guess he uses free internet from his backwater cubicle to write hateful things, things he can never do in real life. They are so craven in their stupidity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
budaatum:

See that stupid idiot trying hard to engage me in his stupidity and hatred of others like my Ifon and neighbouring Ilobu don't have enough of it already.

Thankfully, I can resist ignorance and stupidity.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/campaigns/2017/06/israel-occupation-50-years-of-dispossession/

For some reasons i have high hopes that we are witnessing the downward spiral of stupidity. It's happening, the maga cult and republican party is in a fast decline and it's a great thing to live through this timeline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2023
IjeBos:

This post makes my point. Just a bunch of disconnected gibberish. This is someone trying to fit events into his preconceived narrative, I'm assuming a narrative born of an not so full understanding of some religion. Which I'm sure forces his "beliefs" to twist like a leaf in the wind. Unfortunately, morals, ethics and values aren't supposed to be something you change like changing underwear.

If cutting heads off is barbaric when Muslims do it. It should be equally barbaric when Israeli's do it. If you can rationalize why an Israeli would cut the head off a Palestinian, you should be able to rationalize why Palestinians would want to cut the heads of Israeli's. As I said, it is barbaric and Hamas/Israel are two sides to the same coin. As I said, you don't understand the history nor have the ability to process it.

For anyone who cares. Google Israeli "settlers" (yeah, a euphemism if any) and come and rationalize how the US can support that.

What are you saying? Are you speaking in Latin? The only beheading here was done by the Palestinians but let's not say you meant it literally. The guy in the video was only expressing his hate. But then again, Palestinians vowed to exterminate Israel, not just them, including the surrounding nations, Egypt too. Those nations have since turned away from that vision to drive the Jews out of the land... Only Palestinians and Lebanon are still trying to live that dream.

You did not address anything I said, I was not talking about religion Mr. Latin fool.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2023
IjeBos:

You're a wannabe terrorist. You posting on this topic is absolutely disgusting. Changing your username doesn't change your words.

Guess who’s back again grin

Ketchup or mayonnaise today bro? 😂

#LifeOfaJoblessAkataMoron

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2023
IjeBos:

Nice edit job btw 👍🏼

You really getting desperate.

You go explain tire. No evidence 😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2023
Obrigardo:

They are poor low life low energy chucklefucks. I guess he uses free internet from his backwater cubicle to write hateful things, things he can never do in real life. They are so craven in their stupidity.

Your wardens are looking for you bro. You’ve been on the lose for too long now 😂😂

Dumb fvcktard like you. Both you and IjeBos are in a tight race for stupidest poster on nairaland. I really can’t tell who is smarter at this point.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:50pm On Oct 13, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Guess who’s back again grin

Ketchup or mayonnaise today bro? 😂

#LifeOfaJoblessAkataMoron

The shame from ijebos embarrassing himself is out... He is back for a fresh doze of embarrassment

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
bemeruca:

The shame from ijebos embarrassing himself is out... He is back for a fresh doze of embarrassment

The most jobless and lifeless human being I have ever seen on this forum. So obsessed with me 😅😅

Im the first thing he thinks of every morning 😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2023
IjeBos currently preparing another excel sheet 😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
bemeruca:

What are you saying? Are you speaking in Latin? The only beheading here was done by the Palestinians but let's not say you meant it literally. The guy in the video was only expressing his hate. But then again, Palestinians vowed to exterminate Israel, not just them, including the surrounding nations, Egypt too. Those nations have since turned away from that vision to drive the Jews out of the land... Only Palestinians and Lebanon are still trying to live that dream.

You did not address anything I said, I was not talking about religion Mr. Latin fool.

Reread my post slowly this time. You are too stupid to have this discussion with. You don't have a real understanding of history and I'm sure you couldn't even vocalize whatever your moral/values system is. You've supported slavery, racism and I'm sure colonialism as well. Your self hatred abounds and speaks to deeper cognitive issues.

And, let's put it this way. You believe Might is Right. I'll abide by that principle of yours. Objectively, I have more power and more money than you in Nigeria and in the US and am better educated. All objective things. So, why would your opinion matter to me? And why are you in this thread continuing to talk? Just shut up and take the things I am telling you, like you want the Palestinians to.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
IjeBos:

Reread my post slowly this time. You are too stupid to have this discussion with. You don't have a real understanding of history and I'm sure you couldn't even vocalize whatever your moral/values system is. You've supported slavery, racism and I'm sure colonialism as well. Your self hatred abounds and speaks to deeper cognitive issues.

And, let's put it this way. You believe Might is Right. I'll abide by that principle of yours. Objectively, I have more power and more money than you in Nigeria and in the US and am better educated. All objective things. So, why would your opinion matter to me? And why are you in this thread continuing to talk? Just shut up and take the things I am telling you, like you want the Palestinians to.

Sorry, I can't reread bullsht.
Nothing you say will be from your own agency...
I have work to do unlike you that is the most jobless person here.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
bemeruca:

Sorry, I can't reread bullsht.
Nothing you say will be from your own agency...
I have work to do unlike you that is the most jobless person here.

Still have a ways to go (1.25 hours a day) before I catch up to you Mr. "Most Jobless Person Here" aka "big boy ballin - Eba and Proteins".
#FactsoverFiction - Try it sometime

Note: this doesn't include the times you get banned as Bemercuca and switch back to benalvino. So that number is largely higher.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
IjeBos:

You're not going to be able to have the type of discussion necessary for this topic here.

It would be odd of me to think I'd converse with stupid idiots who are best ignored.

That they oppose Ukraine where Russia is concerned but would support Israel against Hamas shows the shallowness of their unreasoning. Besides, they've admitted they are here to "catch cruz", so why would I let them catch at the expense of my valuable time?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2023
Video: Hamas Thanks Ukraine for Selling Them Weapons …Video footage purports to show a stockpile of weapons sold to Palestinian Hamas fighters by Ukraine, as the man behind the camera thanks the “Ukrainian authorities” for selling them the weapons, vowing to use them against Israel. The claim comes as multiple photographs and videos emerge of Palestinians using American weapons in the rapidly developing conflict between Israel and Hamas. The onslaught of attacks against Israel by Hamas Islamists may be coming in large part, with the help of American weapons… https://nationalfile.com/ video-hamas-thanks- ukraine-for-selling- them-weapons/

In other news Ukraine Zelensky wants to visit Israel, his importance is waning.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
Video: Hamas Thanks Ukraine for Selling Them Weapons …Video footage purports to show a stockpile of weapons sold to Palestinian Hamas fighters by Ukraine, as the man behind the camera thanks the “Ukrainian authorities” for selling them the weapons, vowing to use them against Israel. The claim comes as multiple photographs and videos emerge of Palestinians using American weapons in the rapidly developing conflict between Israel and Hamas. The onslaught of attacks against Israel by Hamas Islamists may be coming in large part, with the help of American weapons… https://nationalfile.com/ video-hamas-thanks- ukraine-for-selling- them-weapons/

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 9:45pm On Oct 13, 2023
basilico:
Video: Hamas Thanks
Ukraine for Selling
Them Weapons
…Video footage
purports to show a
stockpile of weapons
sold to Palestinian
Hamas fighters by
Ukraine, as the man
behind the camera
thanks the “Ukrainian
authorities” for selling
them the weapons,
vowing to use them
against Israel. The claim
comes as multiple
photographs and videos
emerge of Palestinians
using American
weapons in the rapidly
developing conflict
between Israel and
Hamas.
The onslaught of attacks
against Israel by Hamas
Islamists may be
coming in large part,
with the help of
American weapons…
https://nationalfile.com/
video-hamas-thanks-
ukraine-for-selling-
them-weapons/

Criminal Zelensky and his wife are using US military aid to fund lavish parties and shopping sprees to Paris and Dubai. Hahahaha. America are real suckers I swear.

If all the money they have been sending is being put to good use then why isn’t the war in Ukraine over yet? They keep telling us that Russia is depleted YET the war keeps going on. Pls make it make sense.

It’s either Russia is not as weak as they tell us or US funds are being squandered by Zelensky and his cronies. My guess is that it is a combination of the two.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
Don't be too fast to believe it @bas and @sly
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2023
basilico:
Video: Hamas Thanks
Ukraine for Selling
Them Weapons
…Video footage
purports to show

You are just being evil knowing this is false.

CLAIM: A video shows a BBC News report confirming Ukraine provided weapons to Hamas.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: False. The widely shared video clip is fabricated. Officials with the BBC and Bellingcat, an investigative news website that is cited in the video as the source, confirm that neither outlet has reported such a claim. Experts say there is no evidence of Hamas making such a claim, either, and say there is no reason for Ukraine to arm the militant group.

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-israel-hamas-ukraine-russia-weapons-265852026856

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:37am On Oct 14, 2023

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:09am On Oct 14, 2023
I need these secret ballots to end so I can watch the shïtshow live.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-67097443

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
budaatum:
I need these secret ballots to end so I can watch the shïtshow live.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-67097443

It's been 13 days now that the US has been without a speaker isn't it? The first time ever in the history of the US..

Those yeye people got the house and can't even rule

Awon werey. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
budaatum:

You are just being evil knowing this is false.

You will proceed to declare that all funds sent to Ukraine have been put to good use. apnews, wapo, wolfstreet, huffpost will endorse you.

Next. The weapons Biden gave freely to Taliban. They are showing up in Gaza also. Afghan borders Persia which arms and funds Hamas.
Also debunk that one too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
happney65:

It's been 13 days now that the US has been without a speaker isn't it? The first time ever in the history of the US..

Those yeye people got the house and can't even rule

Awon werey. grin

The DNC and RNC are a uniparty. They choose the president and any other important post. Republicans and democrats work hand in hand when it comes to eating the national cake.
The RINOs control RNC, they are part of the swamp.
Trump seriously crashed into the party with his MAGA loyalists. Those who prioritized in putting America first In other words Nationalists and not globalists.
A simple example. Republicans controlled the senate and house first Trump two years. They could not get him $25B for a border wall , and we can see Joe Biden gets $100B to send to Ukraine.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2023
Some Arabs from Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan and wandering Berber Arabs. They slept as Arabs and woke up as Palestinians.
In Israel proper, 20% are Palestinians. Hamas and Hezbollah shoot rockets into Israel hoping to kill as many. .A 20% chance their victims will be Arabs now known as Palestinians.
Im 1948 Arab countries requested their Arabs to leave Israel, so that the 5 nation armies could drive the Jews into the sea. That would be genocide.
In 1967 they were back at it again only to lose in 6 day war and Israel captured precious territory. To the winner goes the spoils of war.
Israel returned Sinai and has been willing to cede more to Syria and give Arabs some in return for recognizing Israel. To which Arabs said the 3 No's in the Khartoum declaration. Egypt President Anwar Sadat was murdered for recognizing Israel and he did get Sinai back from Israel.
The Arabs who ran away to various countries and to other parts within British mandate Palestine are now called Palestinians, who demand a right to return to the lands that would have been Judenrein.
Now these Arabs that ran away have been problematic.
They were kicked out from Jordan in 1970 after PLO hijacked 5 planes and blew up 4 of them on the runway They also wanted to get rid of Hashemite Jordanian King. He expelled Yasser Arafat and his Black September Palestinians ( I can't avoid calling them that I guess).
In Kuwait the 300k Palestinians or so we're expelled immediately after Saddam invasion was repelled. The Palestinians had celebrated Iraq invasion of Kuwait.
Iran Hamas blossom buddy and Hezbollah proxy army big daddy wants to detonate a nuclear bomb to wipe out Israel. The Palestinians back Iran , not forgetting that they would perish massively. So they don't seem to care about their fellow brothers deaths as long as the Jews are wiped out
In Gaza Israel left them greenhouses which they looted on day one and went on to elect Hamas. The drainage system - nice pipes for making rocket launchers. Cement to Gaza, what a nice present to reinforce tunnels into Israel to abet murder of Israelis.
In other words this conflict is never about land.
' In a final resolution, we would not see the
presence of a single Israeli - civilian or soldier
- on our lands,'Abbas said in a briefing to
mostly Egyptian journalists.

If Hamas could invent a bomb to flatten Israel they would not hesitate to use it. Better still if the bomb could exterminate only Jews (genocide) they would unleash it.

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger ( ﷺ )
as saying:
The last hour would not come unless the
Muslims will fight against the Jews and the
Muslims would kill them until the Jews would
hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and
a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the
servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me;
come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would
not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﻗُﺘَﻴْﺒَﺔُ ﺑْﻦُ ﺳَﻌِﻴﺪٍ، ﺣَﺪَّﺛَﻨَﺎ ﻳَﻌْﻘُﻮﺏُ، - ﻳَﻌْﻨِﻲ ﺍﺑْﻦَ ﻋَﺒْﺪِ
ﺍﻟﺮَّﺣْﻤَﻦِ - ﻋَﻦْ ﺳُﻬَﻴْﻞٍ، ﻋَﻦْ ﺃَﺑِﻴﻪِ، ﻋَﻦْ ﺃَﺑِﻲ ﻫُﺮَﻳْﺮَﺓَ، ﺃَﻥَّ ﺭَﺳُﻮﻝَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ
ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻗَﺎﻝَ " ﻻَ ﺗَﻘُﻮﻡُ ﺍﻟﺴَّﺎﻋَﺔُ ﺣَﺘَّﻰ ﻳُﻘَﺎﺗِﻞَ
ﺍﻟْﻤُﺴْﻠِﻤُﻮﻥَ ﺍﻟْﻴَﻬُﻮﺩَ ﻓَﻴَﻘْﺘُﻠُﻬُﻢُ ﺍﻟْﻤُﺴْﻠِﻤُﻮﻥَ ﺣَﺘَّﻰ ﻳَﺨْﺘَﺒِﺊَ ﺍﻟْﻴَﻬُﻮﺩِﻱُّ
ﻣِﻦْ ﻭَﺭَﺍﺀِ ﺍﻟْﺤَﺠَﺮِ ﻭَﺍﻟﺸَّﺠَﺮِ ﻓَﻴَﻘُﻮﻝُ ﺍﻟْﺤَﺠَﺮُ ﺃَﻭِ ﺍﻟﺸَّﺠَﺮُ ﻳَﺎ ﻣُﺴْﻠِﻢُ ﻳَﺎ
ﻋَﺒْﺪَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﻫَﺬَﺍ ﻳَﻬُﻮﺩِﻱٌّ ﺧَﻠْﻔِﻲ ﻓَﺘَﻌَﺎﻝَ ﻓَﺎﻗْﺘُﻠْﻪُ . ﺇِﻻَّ ﺍﻟْﻐَﺮْﻗَﺪَ ﻓَﺈِﻧَّﻪُ ﻣِﻦْ
ﺷَﺠَﺮِ ﺍﻟْﻴَﻬُﻮﺩِ "

The tree is Gharqad . You can Google why Israel has planted millions of this tree.

Golda Meir former Israel PM had this to say.

Peace will come when the Arabs will love
their children more than they hate us.

Joe Biden gave the Palestinians $75m just before this attack. Joe Biden gave Iran back their $6B on 9/11 , 3 weeks before this attack.
Trump had stopped funding the Palestinians because they was using the money to pay families of those who murder Israelis.Joe Biden rescinded Trumps order and resumed the Pay to Slay scam.
Obama on his last days left $300m to go the Palestinians bypassing Congress. Trump stopped it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
basilico:

You will proceed to declare that all funds sent to Ukraine have been put to good use. apnews, wapo, wolfstreet, huffpost will endorse you.

Next. The weapons Biden gave freely to Taliban. They are showing up in Gaza also. Afghan borders Persia which arms and funds Hamas.
Also debunk that one too.

Show me evidence Biden gave money to Taliban please. And do note that I wouldn't accept 2000mules as evidence.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:23am On Oct 15, 2023
budaatum:

Show me evidence Biden gave money to Taliban please. And do note that I wouldn't accept 2000mules as evidence.

In your quest to sanitize Hamas , you become dyslexic. Nowhere did I say Biden gave Talibang any cash. Your usual mischief detected and neutralized.
You also have dyscalculia,a maths dyslexia syndrome.If you have ever taught physics ,you should know what this is.
Biden gave them weapons after they slinkered away into the night like thieves from Baghram airbase leaving weapons. A list of his gifts from open source reporting consists.

The Talibans were very happy showing off the gifts. They also showed off Bidens magnanimous cash gifts to be used for promoting peace, love , equity,, social justice, education n abortion for women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piPzfseZCoM
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:36am On Oct 15, 2023
budaatum:
Note the date.
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/blinken-says-us-provide-75-million-assistance-palestinians-2021-05-25/

Note the date here.
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20231006-under-the-radar-us-approves-release-of-75m-aid-to-palestine/

UNRWA thanked Blinken for the funds that will
sustain its food distribution through early
2024. “Thank you [Blinken] for providing $75
million in food assistance to Palestine
refugees in Gaza! This generous support from
the American people will allow UNRWA to
continue this critical aspect of its
humanitarian and human development work through the end of Q1 2024 said UNRWA
While Republicans have long demonised
UNRWA to score political points, accusing it
of anti-Israel bias, the evidence shows the
agency’s aid is a lifeline preventing
malnutrition and desperation for Palestinian
families.
Blinken’s approval of the funds came after US
Ambassador to the UN, Linda Thomas-
Greenfield, announced an additional $73
million in funding to support UNRWA’s core
and emergency services.

UNRWA is staffed by Hamas. It helps Hamas in a yuuge way
https://www.jewishpolicycenter.org/2007/08/31/how-unrwa-supports-hamas/
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:41am On Oct 15, 2023
basilico:

In your quest to sanitize Hamas , you become dyslexic. Nowhere did I say Biden gave Talibang any cash.

basilico:
Next. The weapons Biden gave freely to Taliban. .

Cash, weapons, any difference?

And the cash link you posted was same money from 2021, and it was given for humanitarian aid!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:31am On Oct 15, 2023
budaatum:

Cash, weapons, any difference?

And the cash link you posted was same money from 2021, and it was given for humanitarian aid!

The article I posted is dated 0ct 2023. The monies are to cover quarter one 2024. Your lying media tells you that unrwa requested 3 years of funds in 2021.

Haaretz is also reporting the same early in October.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/2023-10-04/ty-article/.premium/blinken-overrides-gop-block-on-palestinian-food-aid-at-last-minute-amid-looming-crisis/0000018a-f9d8-d85f-afcf-fbddfaf20000

Biden gave Talibang high tech weapons. He knew the Taliban would run over the Afghan army. The cash on the video was left in Baghram.
You really love terrorists.
Have you in your infinite wisdom read the Hamas Charter?

https://irp.fas.org/world/para/docs/880818.htm

"Israel will rise and will remain erect
until Islam eliminates it
as it had eliminated its predecessors."
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2023
basilico:

The article I posted is dated 0ct 2023. The monies are to cover quarter one 2024.

Here's the same 75m in July 2023 that gop's been blocking since 2021, unless your claim is how ineffective gop is. And note it's for humanitarian aid to Palestine and not weapons buying for Hamas as you claim which Hamas couldn't have bought 2-3 days before their current atrocious action anyway.

It just as you've claimed Biden paid Iran, only for us to find the spending is now being frozen, which couldn't happen if Iran were paid already.

Still.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-joe-bidens/3924#126384321
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:41pm On Oct 15, 2023
budaatum:

Here's the same 75m in July 2023 that gop's been blocking since 2021, unless your claim is how ineffective gop is. And note it's for humanitarian aid to Palestine and not weapons buying for Hamas as you claim which Hamas couldn't have bought 2-3 days before their current atrocious action anyway.

It just as you've claimed Biden paid Iran, only for us to find the spending is now being frozen, which couldn't happen if Iran were paid already.

Still.....

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-joe-bidens/3924#126384321

War is about logistics. War supplies are enabled by availability of cash, cash at hand or reserves that can be called up pronto.
Iran. the money is held by Qatar. Iran can do anything they want with the cash. They could as well have used up all their cash in hand , you are insane to imply that they can't use cash in Qatar to fund Hamas. Qatar is not an Authority to Incur Expenditure on behalf of Iran.The crap about Iran not using that cash is an excuse made up to make Biden the pubescent hair sniffer look good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3922) (3923) (3924) (3925) (3926) (3927) (3928) ... (4181) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.