Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1651324 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) (3925) ... (4148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
bemeruca:

The person who is more deranged is the one who created a spreadsheet on his computer and spend 48 hours scouting nairaland. You are a sick person, a lonely person with no life.

Help me tell him. You just summarized in 2 sentences what I just spent 3 paragraphs explaining. You are surely a more eloquent speaker than me.

Dude has deep personal issues.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2023
bemeruca:

The person who is more deranged is the one who created a spreadsheet on his computer and spend 48 hours scouting nairaland. You are a sick person, a lonely person with no life.

More deranged than this post? I don't think it's the time to be sympathizing with terrorist wannabes.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Look in the mirror. You’re a jobless nutcase suffering from a severe form of inferiority complex that makes you go to such lengths because of complete strangers on the internet. I’ve told you to seek professional help for your mental health you think it’s a joke.

This is you. Does it hurt to realize how crazy you are.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 11:15pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

This is you. Does it hurt to realize how crazy you are.

Notice how nobody here has really ever put in any serious effort into investigating you or digging up your old posts? You are the one who constantly does that to others. That tells you everything you need to know about your mindset.

You are a small man suffering from such inferiority complex that you care so much about what complete strangers on the internet think about you so you have to do all this to validate yourself.

It’s obvious there is a big void in your personal life that you try to fill by pretending to be an important person on nairaland. I really don’t know what it is but I guess that’s between you and your psychiatrist to figure out.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Notice how nobody here has really ever put in any serious effort into investigating you or digging up your old posts? You are the one who constantly does that to others. That tells you everything you need to know about your mindset.

You are a small man suffering from such inferiority complex that you care so much about what compete strangers on the internet think about you so you have to do all this to validate yourself.

It’s obvious there is a big void in your personal life that you try to fill by pretending to be an important person on nairaland. I really don’t know what it is but I guess that’s between you and your psychiatrist to figure out.

Added more for ya.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

Added more for ya.

Oh keep going son. I’m sure you can do better. 😂😂

Fvcking special needs child like you. Your mates are probably out celebrating the holidays you are locked indoors investigating random users on nairaland.com with your excel sheet.

Pathetic loser. I honestly pity your family for having to deal with you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

More deranged than this post? I don't think it's the time to be sympathizing with terrorist wannabes.

Keep trying to link this monicker to me 😂😅

Your fellow retardedd Akata girlfriend is busy saying it belongs to some dude locked up in a US jail 😂

You two need to hook up. I think you will be an excellent match. Make some cute little retardedd babies together 😅🤣🤣🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Oh keep going son. I’m sure you can do better. 😂😂

Fvcking special needs child like you. Your mates are probably out celebrating the holidays you are locked indoors investigating random users on nairaland.com with your excel sheet.

Pathetic loser. I honestly pity your family for having to deal with you.

I will.. Up to ~20 now.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

I will..

I’m sure you will 😅🤣

No one is even paying attention to you anymore. We just laughing.

I feel the tears in your eyes from here. We’ve really bullied you today 😂😅

Fvcked up your holiday huh?

Just don’t kill yourself pls.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

I will.. Up to ~20 now.

20? You’re just starting kid.

Be ready for another sleepless night again 😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

20? You’re just starting kid.

Be ready for another sleepless night again 😂😂

How far Janet? Or do you prefer OmoteeJanet2211? He came here in online drag. 😂😂
Always knew deep inside you were a little insecure b*tch.
Basilico, tell me, what do think of men pretending to be women? Asking for a friend.
I'm dead

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

I will.. Up to ~20 now.

wow, you are really showing him and giving him what he deserved grin
jobless emu HAHAHA
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2023
IjeBos:

How far Janet? Or do you prefer OmoteeJanet2211? He came here in online drag. 😂😂
Basilico, tell me, what do think of men pretending to be women? Asking for a friend.
I'm dead

Why do you stop entering the time registered, time spent and last seen data? Are you getting tired already? 😂😂

Bro keep going. I don’t like the way you are slacking. Trying to make us feel you actually have a bit of a life now 😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2023
BornAgainCow:

Why do you stop entering the time registered, time spent and last seen data? Are you getting tired already? 😂😂

Bro keep going. I don’t like the way you are slacking. Trying to make us feel you actually have a bit of a life now 😂

Janet, how often do you dress up as a woman? You clearly have had practice as you seem completely comfortable talking like one.
You're a batty boy aren't you? All this talk of prostitution and homosexuality. It makes sense now. I think Nigeria has laws against what you do.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by BornAgainCow: 12:08am On Oct 10, 2023
IjeBos:

Janet, how often do you dress up as a woman? You clearly have had practice as you seem completely comfortable talking like one.
You're a batty boy aren't you? All this talk of prostitution and homosexuality. It makes sense now. I think Nigeria has laws against what you do.

This utter nutcase is convinced every moniker on nairaland is me 😂😂😂😂

I know I have traumatized you these past few months but You hallucinating again boy 😅

I think I’ve played with you enough today. I have work tomorrow so going to bed now. You can keep posting though we all know you a jobless, lifeless fvck. I will reply when I have time 😘
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:18am On Oct 10, 2023
Wouldn't have thought this person could be demagarised!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2023
IjeBos:

How far Janet? Or do you prefer OmoteeJanet2211? He came here in online drag.
I'm dead

Really, don't you have better things to do than digging up anonymous posters. It takes a while to do a Google search, a Nairaland search,. Yandex search etc.

Good advice. On your raspberry Pi, Download the whole internet and save it there. It's much faster to search files on your local storage. I'm told that in America you have terabyte speeds. Saving the whole internet on your local storage will save you a hell lot of time looking for Bemeruca snorkelling and scuba
diving in Norway. Oh let me shorten the search. Was in 2019.

You can also use the wayback machine to search archived sites that have since changed.
https://archive.org/web/
Gives you a snapshot at the exact time of archiving.

Boy, now get to work. I've given you three ways to save time looking for trivialities that don't help us.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2023
budaatum:
Wouldn't have thought this person could be demagarised!

Howdy Budaatum.
What are the Londoners saying about your PM declaration that a man is a man and a woman is a woman.
Plus those street cameras that lead to fines if your car is emitting more CO2 than allowed?

Make my saturday morning. I don't mind the howling of those wolves.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
basilico:

Howdy Budaatum.
What are the Londoners saying about your PM declaration that a man is a man and a woman is a woman.
That's his personal opinion, and most don't care.

We have laws that protect all minorities, and he can't abolish them without a bill in parliament, and neither would he insist on using a birth pronoun for a transgender for that would be the end of him.

On the whole, Britons know about Oscar Wilde, and would try not to repeat errors of the past.

basilico:
Plus those street cameras that lead to fines if your car is emitting more CO2 than allowed?
This is a London law. You'd get a letter in the post with a photo of your car polluting. You'd be given 14 days to pay half the fine or all of it after that, or you can go contest it in court, where if you fail, you pay the full fine plus the cost of prosecuting you.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
budaatum:

That's his personal opinion, and most don't care.

We have laws that protect all minorities, and he can't abolish them without a bill in parliament, and neither would he insist on using a birth pronoun for a transgender for that would be the end of him.

On the whole, Britons know about Oscar Wilde, and would try not to repeat errors of the past.

This is a London law. You'd get a letter in the post with a photo of your car polluting. You'd be given 14 days to pay half the fine or all of it after that, or you can go contest it in court, where if you fail, you pay the full fine plus the cost of prosecuting you.

About polluting. I know one should take care of the environment , garbage disposal , factory locations , etc.
A fine for just driving a car seems absurd. Once people accept this what's to prevent the lawmakers from demanding only EVs for instance.
To save mother earth
Or having laws about howmany times one can fly, how many cows one can keep and finally whether population should be allowed to increase
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 1:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
basilico:

Really, don't you have better things to do than digging up anonymous posters. It takes a while to do a Google search, a Nairaland search,. Yandex search etc.

1.)How I spend my time is how I choose. If it takes you a while to research on google, you're doing it wrong. Keyword searches shouldn't. No wonder you post the nonsense you do here. You don't know how to research. Don't blame you as it seems like a sign of a poor education. Question? How much time does it take you to research, then read, then write post after post of all the misinformation you write?

2.) It took me 15 minutes to find benalvino's posts. I actually read them months back, when he talked about his profile pic. Remember - almost photographic memory. But, typical Republican. Research is bad, due diligence is bad, reading a thread fully is bad. Don't worry about what i said then, just what I say now. Makes sense when you don't want anyone remembering yet bringing up the nonsense you post. How else can you be a shameless hypocrite when noone knows. Easy for benalvino to talk about pics of coke when noone knows he posts pics of water bottles right? Lol

basilico:

Good advice. On your raspberry Pi, Download the whole internet and save it there. It's much faster to search files on your local storage. I'm told that in America you have terabyte speeds. Saving the whole internet on your local storage will save you a hell lot of time looking for Bemeruca snorkelling and scuba
diving in Norway. Oh let me shorten the search. Was in 2019.

3.) I don't need the advice from someone who searches on his phone at 500Kbs if that. I have 1500Mbs down, 5G on my phone, gigabit lan backbone and WiFi6. What is the speed differential for me that I need to download the internet? This idiot is telling me to download the internet on a Rasberry pi. Have you even touched a Rasberry pi? I have a Home Server with 64TB running a i7 12700K. I could run multiple Windows 11 or Ubuntu VMs on it if I wanted to do that. It's clear you have no idea about any of this.

basilico:

Boy, now get to work. I've given you three ways to save time looking for trivialities that don't help us.

4.) Trivialities that don't help you huh? I'm assuming spending your life on a forum you don't live on doesn't help you. So, get off. Hug your wife and your children, they probably don't see your face much when it's buried in your phone and focus on how to build your life in the country you do, Nigeria. Now, get back to work. What is work for you exactly? Lol.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
IjeBos:

1.)How I spend my time is how I choose. If it takes you a while to research on google, you're doing it wrong. Keyword searches shouldn't. No wonder you post the nonsense you do here. You don't know how to research. Don't blame you as it seems like a sign of a poor education. Question? How much time does it take you to research, then read, then write post after post of all the misinformation you write?

2.) It took me 15 minutes to find benalvino's posts. I actually read them months back, when he talked about his profile pic. Remember - almost photographic memory. But, typical Republican. Research is bad, due diligence is bad, reading a thread fully is bad. Don't worry about what i said then, just what I say now. Makes sense when you don't want anyone remembering yet bringing up the nonsense you post. How else can you be a shameless hypocrite when noone knows. Easy for benalvino to talk about pics of coke when noone knows he posts pics of water bottles right? Lol

3.) I don't need the advice from someone who searches on his phone at 500Kbs if that. I have 1500Mbs down, 5G on my phone, gigabit lan backbone and WiFi6. What is the speed differential for me that I need to download the internet? This idiot is telling me to download the internet on a Rasberry pi. Have you even touched a Rasberry pi? I have a Home Server with 64TB running a i7 12700K. I could run multiple Windows 11 or Ubuntu VMs on it if I wanted to do that. It's clear you have no idea about any of this.

4.) Trivialities that don't help you huh? I'm assuming spending your life on a forum you don't live on doesn't help you. So, get off. Hug your wife and your children, they probably don't see your face much when it's buried in your phone and focus on how to build your life in the country you do, Nigeria. Now, get back to work. What is work for you exactly? Lol.

Sounding like a total animal responding to someone that was sarcastically making fun of you.

Talk about education grin
Jobless emu is awake for 4days.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
bemeruca:

Sounding like a total animal responding to someone that was sarcastically making fun of you.

Talk about education grin
Jobless emu is awake for 4days.

Big Boi ballin..
How is the "Eba and Proteins" doing?

btw.. what was your education again?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
IjeBos:

Big Boi ballin..
How is the "Eba and Proteins" doing?

btw.. what was your education again?

Latin school in Boston grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
basilico:

About polluting. I know one should take care of the environment , garbage disposal , factory locations , etc.
A fine for just driving a car seems absurd. Once people accept this what's to prevent the lawmakers from demanding only EVs for instance.
To save mother earth
Or having laws about howmany times one can fly, how many cows one can keep and finally whether population should be allowed to increase

A reduction in pollution does not only save the planet earth, it saves lives too. And is very similar to the ban on coal for heating. Britain knows how coal blackened buildings and people's lungs and don't want polluting cars doing the same to people.

What's sad is, all those polluting cars banned in the western world would end up in poorer countries where they'll reduce life expectancy, and poor countries don't realise it yet. If we did, we'd ban generators too, instead of allowing those who have them to pollute the environment and shorten theirs and their neighbours' lives.

Kindly educate yourself on the history of Vehicle emissions control so you at least know it's not a new thing.

Here is China on the same issue.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
bemeruca:

Latin school in Boston grin

Sumus primi b*th.
Unlike the school you went to, I'm never embarrassed of BLS.
It's like saying I went to Harvard or repeatedly posting a pic of a RR.
Going to one of the top schools is never an insult. Teach your kids that. Pray, they are as smart as me. In fact, I'm going to wear my ring today.
I'm dead.

Big boi ballin. Mr. Eba and Proteins.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
IjeBos:

Sumus primi b*th.
Unlike the school you went to, I'm never embarrassed of BLS.
It's like saying I went to Harvard or repeatedly posting a pic of a RR.
Going to one of the top schools is never an insult. Teach your kids that. Pray, they are as smart as me. In fact, I'm going to wear my ring today.
I'm dead.

Big boi ballin. Mr. Eba and Proteins.

Yeah boy, the top school is showing on nairaland cheesy you went to all the top schools to achieve nairaland and spreadsheet cheesy

Haha. You cannot do a simple search to find my photos. Maybe the 12700k is a Chinese mockup. cheesy You need more computing power 🔋 to search for me. No brain is needed. Basilico give him more hint to motivate his lunacy

My daughter and my son already know that and they know that they can do it on their merit instead of as a token nigga because of their skin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
And see here how so far behind we are at confronting the same issue.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
IjeBos:

Jesus. you home server can download the whole internet.Give it a shot. A 64TB home storage.
I save my stuff on the cloud, I don't need humongous storage. 32GB of RAM is good for me to just run two VMs atop the hypervisor.
You must be running a local porn site for that home storage.
You are stupid. Having 64TB of storage don't mean you can run multiple VMs. They need RAM not storage.
About search, boy you can't teach an old dog (and elder too) that used lycos, excite,Alta Vista, yahoo searches before google appeared on the scene.
I don't download porn and pirated movies so I don't need gigabit internet speeds.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
budaatum:
And see here how so far behind we are at confronting the same issue.

As for the environment and human health that's very ok to use clean energy.
Very soon we shall pay a carbon tax disguised as a sin tax.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
basilico:

As for the environment and human health that's very ok to use clean energy.
Very soon we shall pay a carbon tax disguised as a sin tax.

It does not need to be disguised as it's already a sin tax where it's imposed. It is a sin to pollute and shorten your neighbours life even if you pollute and shorten your own life since it shows you don't love yourself and would commit suicide and you don't love your neighbour whom you are murdering.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
budaatum:

A reduction in pollution does not only save the planet earth, it saves lives too. And is very similar to the ban on coal for heating. Britain knows how coal blackened buildings and people's lungs and don't want polluting cars doing the same to people.

What's sad is, all those polluting cars banned in the western world would end up in poorer countries where they'll reduce life expectancy, and poor countries don't realise it yet. If we did, we'd ban generators too, instead of allowing those who have them to pollute the environment and shorten theirs and their neighbours' lives.

Kindly educate yourself on the history of Vehicle emissions control so you at least know it's not a new thing.

Here is China on the same issue.

China is bringing online a coal fired plant every week. With their darn cheap energy and labour, they are the world's factory of solar panels. UK can't produce cheaper panels than china. Or anything else for that matter. Blowing up Nordstream cheap gas does not lower the costs of energy .
Same thing to rare earth minerals used in electrical/electronics. The west has ample reserves but won't extract them because of the environmental waste they produce. China has no qualms refining these precious minerals

(1) (2) (3) ... (3919) (3920) (3921) (3922) (3923) (3924) (3925) ... (4148) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.