Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3978) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1698556 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) (3979) (3980) (3981) ... (4179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 3:04am On Dec 23, 2023
Obrigardo:

Shut your dirty trap.
You ain't listening when I say criminal trump will die in jail. Lol

🤡

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 3:13am On Dec 23, 2023
Thug face Jack Smith is a well know LOSER who has lost way more cases than he has won.

Biden brought him in to go after Trump for political reasons because he know Smith is the only prosecutor dumb enough to take up these hopeless cases and we have Nairaland dumbasses like Obrigardo who actually think this man is going to put Trump in jail 😅😅😅🤡🤡🤡

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 9:10am On Dec 23, 2023
MAGA operates in alternative world. A world where justice delayed is celebrated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2023
So some people are finding out just now that criminal trump smells so badly?
I've known this since 2017.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2023
Konkoja:
MAGA operates in alternative world. A world where justice delayed is celebrated.

Wow magats are the MOST DENSE, DELUSIONAL AND STUPID PEOPLE EVER!

Like they think it's a win? OMG lol 😂😂

The Appeals court will hear arguments just three weeks from now. And then provide cover for SCOTUS to send criminal smelly trump to the trash bin of history.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:27am On Dec 23, 2023
MentalCase98:

😂😂😂🤣

This fool loves setting himself up for heartbreak and it’s so beautiful to watch.

He thinks the US Supreme Court are a bunch of radical leftist lunatics like the Colorado state court clowns 🤡

I can’t wait for 2024 to drink your delicious tears especially 😂😂

He writes verbatim what lRachel Maddow says on her show.
Obrigardo. This ruling was denied by SCOTUS because there is a similar case on immunity pending there. Nevertheless the SCOTUS will still give immunity if the Appeals Court denies Trump the case.
Remember, you said you will give me $2000.And delete your account.
Here is you saying it. I suggest the mods to be the intermediary of $2000 when you pay up within a few months at most.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2023
basilico:

He writes verbatim what lRachel Maddow says on her show.
Obrigardo. This ruling was denied by SCOTUS because there is a similar case on immunity pending there. Nevertheless the SCOTUS will still give immunity if the Appeals Court denies Trump immunity
Remember, you said you will give me $2000.
Here is you saying it. I suggest the mods to be the intermediary of $2000 when you pay up

What a load of utter crap.
😂😂
The Appeals court will provide cover for SCOTUS. Then when the final death knell comes crushing criminal trump, then you can slither back into your cave (or call me for your $2000 if they allow the criminal to usurp their authority)
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2023
This isn't a new thing by the way but I'm heartened that even Republicans and former apprentice actors are claiming on the record it's true.
Criminal trump has a full toilet in his pants.

I exposed this last two years or so.

And damn, since then he's gotten worse.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2023
MentalCase98:
Thug face Jack Smith is a well know LOSER who has lost way more cases than he has won.

Biden brought him in to go after Trump for political reasons because he know Smith is the only prosecutor dumb enough to take up these hopeless cases and we have Nairaland dumbasses like Obrigardo who actually think this man is going to put Trump in jail 😅😅😅🤡🤡🤡

Obrigardo will owe me $2K after being swooned over by liberals.
Jack Smith. Hell there is a filing two days ago at SCOTUS by Reagan's AG that his appointment as Special Counsel is unconstitutional.
Jackboot wants trial before elections , he short circuits the Appeals court to go to SCOTUS. They won't like it and most likely do not want to be embarrassed by a unanimous decision from SCOTUS.
Jackboot and his henchmen want to finish off Trump. They have tried everything, from Russia hoax, to impeachment now on to indictments. Who knows what next ?

David Plouffe Obama campaign manager posted this on Twitter in 2016.

It is not enough to simply beat Trump. He must be destroyed thoroughly. His kind must not rise again."

David Plouffe posted to Twitter on June 13, 2016

There is a story this or last week of Jack Smith demanding bribes.A confessed Albanian or Kosovo oligarch who spoke to Jack while he was at the Hague. I'll bring up the link once I find it
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:05am On Dec 23, 2023
Obrigardo:
This isn't a new thing by the way but I'm heartened that even Republicans and former apprentice actors are claiming on the record it's true.
Criminal trump has a full toilet in his pants.

I exposed this last two years or so.

And damn, since then he's gotten worse.
F

Trump is a germaphobic If you don't know what that means , then you have a big problem.
Did Joe Biden crap in his pants while at the Vatican causing an hours delay during the meeting.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2023
Obrigardo:

What a load of utter crap.
😂😂
The Appeals court will provide cover for SCOTUS. Then when the final death knell comes crushing criminal trump, then you can slither back into your cave (or call me for your $2000 if they allow the criminal to usurp their authority)

Democrats are failing miserably. West Virginia, a black Obama judge threw out a petition to strike Trump off the ballot yesterday
Shiet. Kin u imagine talking about Obama, Clinton, Bush or Trump judges in a country that prides itself of a free judiciary? Banana nation.

Don't forget Ketaji Brown the black Biden SCOTUS judge is under ethics investigation. She never reported her husband's extra earnings since 2012, probably because Democrats and blacks well should not be held to account.
That judge who is not a biologist and hence cannot define what a woman is.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:36am On Dec 23, 2023
More bad news for those hoping Jack Smith trial will start soon and ten tag Trump a convict.

[b]
2) "Pursuant to Federal Rule of Appellate Procedure 40(a)(1), rehearing may be sought up to 14 days after the entry of the panel judgment. Let's say that, on January 17, the D.C. Circuit panel rejects Trump's immunity claim, but the judgment isn't entered until January 22.

3) From that date (the 22nd), Trump would have 45 days to seek en banc review. Let's fast forward. Suppose he seeks en banc review on, say, March 1 or thereabouts. The full D.C. Circuit will rule in due course.

4) Suppose the D.C. Circuit denies his request on March 7, but enters the judgment on, say, March 12 or so. It is from that date (March 19) that Trump would have 90 days to petition SCOTUS for certiorari (review of the D.C. Circuit's ruling). He should use all of it."

ME: If I read Zen Master's calendar right, His petition then would not even ARRIVE at the Supreme Court before June. From there, I don't know---I don't know if the Court would treat this as expedited in which case a mid-to-late June ruling could be expected, or whether they delay til next term.[/b]
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jack Smith reportedly involved in an extortion link while he was at the Hague ICC.

https://www.deepcapture.com/2023/12/extortionist-jack-smith-is-being-extorted-to-pursue-trump/

The whistleblower complaint can be found here.

https://www.deepcapture.com/wp-content/uploads/Finalized_Complaint_COMPRESSED.pdf

NB: I'm posting this for information purposes , I believe story needs more collaboration.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
basilico:

Democrats are failing miserably. West Virginia, a black Obama judge threw out a petition to strike Trump off the ballot yesterday

Every other stuff you said is just utter garbage but this one warrants scrutiny. Given Democrats vs Republicans, which party did you think had the biggest losses this year?
Hey, stop being an idiot, everyone knows they are the Republicans. Can you imagine the losses this year? Don't get me started.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
basilico:
F

Trump is a germaphobic If you don't know what that means , then you have a big problem.
Did Joe Biden crap in his pants while at the Vatican causing an hours delay during the meeting.

Germadirty you mean. Criminal trump truly smells, I mean you have a former congressman on the record swearing on his life. Which reference do you have for yours, mumu

Even the criminal trump campaign had to respond 😂😂😂😂😭
Did they need to? Lol
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
basilico:
Jack Smith reportedly involved in an extortion link while he was at the Hague ICC.

https://www.deepcapture.com/2023/12/extortionist-jack-smith-is-being-extorted-to-pursue-trump/

The whistleblower complaint can be found here.

https://www.deepcapture.com/wp-content/uploads/Finalized_Complaint_COMPRESSED.pdf

NB: I'm posting this for information purposes , I believe story needs more collaboration.

Years from now, there's going to be a special faculty in some colleges to study the utter and grandiose stupidity of maga cultists. The dense and foolish nature of these people, as sad as it may seem truly becomes a wonder to behold.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2023
Obrigardo:

Every other stuff you said is just utter garbage but this one warrants scrutiny. Given Democrats vs Republicans, which party did you think had the biggest losses this year?
Hey, stop being an idiot, everyone knows they are the Republicans. Can you imagine the losses this year? Don't get me started.

Colorado kindergarten type ruling to backfire on Biden. Georgia, Pennsylvania and Arizona GOP to sue for Joe Biden removal from the ballots.
Jack Smith intention to remove immunity from Trump - Obama can be charged for the murder of Libyans , Iraqis and Syrians because of the needless wars he formented in aid of jihadists.

Today, we are joining forces to introduce legislation to REMOVE Joe Biden from the ballot in Georgia, Arizona, and Pennsylvania.

The absurdity of radical Democrat judges removing Donald Trump from the ballot in Colorado will be a stain on the American political system for decades. By their very own interpretation of the law, Joe Biden is 100% not eligible to run for political office.

Democrats’ insane justification to remove Trump can just as easily be applied to Joe Biden for his “insurrection” at the southern border and his alleged corrupt family business dealings with China.

Colorado radicals just changed the game and we are not going to sit quietly while they destroy our Republic.

To be clear, our objective is to showcase the absurdity of Colorado’s decision and allow ALL candidates to be on the ballot in all states. To do that, we must fight back as Republicans against the communists currently running our great country.”
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2023
Konkoja:

Yes in this case, the delay is worth celebrating because thug face Jack Smith is trying to expedite this trial SPECIFICALLY to affect the outcome of the November election. If not then why doesn’t he just go through the normal judicial process as it would be for any other defendant? Why the rush because it is Trump?

You people keep saying Trump is not above the law. So is he below the law? If every man is equal under the law then why the rush to expedite Trump’s case? Shouldn’t he be treated like any other defendant?

You see how you people keep contradicting yourselves without even realizing it?

What makes it even more obvious is the fact that they had a whole 3 years to bring this case but they didn’t because they wanted it to fall specifically in the election year. Now you are crying because Trump’s legal team has called your bluff.

You democrat fools always think you are too smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2023
Obrigardo:
So some people are finding out just now that criminal trump smells so badly?
I've known this since 2017.

This is what you have resorted to, Unsubstantiated Playground insults LMAO

This is how you knowingly have lost the argument.

Like you think we have forgotten this doozy from your geriatric senile god 💩

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
MentalCase98:

Yes in this case, the delay is worth celebrating because thug face Jack Smith is trying to expedite this trial SPECIFICALLY to affect the outcome of the November election. If not then why doesn’t he just go through the normal judicial process as it would be for any other defendant? Why the rush because it is Trump?

You people keep saying Trump is not above the law. So is he below the law? If every man is equal under the law then why the rush to expedite Trump’s case? Shouldn’t he be treated like any other defendant?

You see how you people keep contradicting yourselves without even realizing it?

What makes it even more obvious is the fact that they had a whole 3 years to bring this case but they didn’t because they wanted it to fall specifically in the election year. Now you are crying because Trump’s legal team has called your bluff.

You democrat fools always think you are too smart.

Jake Lang, first offender has been in DC gulag since 2021 over the J6 protests. He was non violent they are trying to fix charges on him. Has not been provided exculpatory evidence .He pulled off a police officer who werr clobbering victims, one Roseanne Boyd died after the beating.
And Jack Smith is in such a hurry to convict Trump .

CASE (MULTI-DEFENDANT)
LANG, Edward Jacob

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:18pm On Dec 23, 2023
To save demcacy Colorado Supreme Court ruled in favor of removing Trump from the ballot.

Democrats. How are they delaing with competition.

Kennedy Jr. Was forced to run as an independent because of the road blocks placed in his way by DNC.

Now democrat presidential challenger Marianne Williamson will not be in Democrat primaries in Massachusetts and Florida.Name removed democratically by democrats.

Comical stuff . Joe Biden tweet. Tump is a danger to democracy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2023
Daily Mail has a fairly good article on the Joe Biden impeachment.
Readers comments - some say there is no evidence that GOP has gathered.Liberalism coupled with TDS is mental illness.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12886201/republicans-impeachment-joe-biden-evidence-white-house.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2023
basilico:
Daily Mail has a fairly good article on the Joe Biden impeachment.
Readers comments - some say there is no evidence that GOP has gathered.Liberalism coupled with TDS is mental illness.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12886201/republicans-impeachment-joe-biden-evidence-white-house.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490&ito=1490

Even top ranking GOP Senators in the intelligence committee are saying there's no evidence of crimes. Lindsey, Grassley, Romney etc.
You are sounding more mentally ill these days.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:57pm On Dec 23, 2023
basilico: Tump is a danger to democracy.

Even you self know say na true. Mumu.
Every thing your overlord has said in recent days and weeks is always about vengeance, vermins, and poisoning the blood of the nation.
What is Democratic about that? Stupid cultist.
You thought it sounded sarcastic? how's that for some self awareness.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2023
Obrigardo:

Even you self know say na true. Mumu.
Every thing your overlord has said in recent days and weeks is always about vengeance, vermins, and poisoning the blood of the nation.
What is Democratic about that? Stupid cultist.
You thought it sounded sarcastic? how's that for some self awareness.

Sone of those thugs in that photo are undercover agents specifically formentiing chaos to give credence of an insurrection.
Remember Pelosi rejected national guard from Trump p
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
Saying the quiet part aloud. Joy Behar on what it must take o prevent Trump from winning.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
Criminal trump will be disqualified. It's so clear in the constitution. Section 8 of the 14th amendment doesn't even require a conviction for majority of Congress to ban the criminal for life. It's so clear and literal. Why. Because many of his deluded cultists are already serving multiple jail terms aka proudboys, oath keepers, in decades for storming the capitol and a dozen more have laid the blame on the criminal, while many are being charged as I write. It's only the idiotic slowpoke that will think the American courts will fight itself and not translate the law as the founders wrote it. People as stupid as basilico loco. I'm just here sipping Chinese tea expecting the inevitable destruction of criminal trump. So I strongly predict SCOTUS will side with DC court of appeals and put an end to hate for good, for now.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
basilico:

Sone of those thugs in that photo are undercover agents specifically formentiing chaos to give credence of an insurrection.
Remember Pelosi rejected national guard from Trump p

Every criminal that has been convicted has been a criminal trump supporter. Won't you just stop? You look awful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:49pm On Dec 24, 2023
Where is that amazontopaz the lawyer to explain away this (these) constitutional lawyers' brief to the Supreme Court.. The writer is definitely not a Trump supporter but

In a nutshell Jack Smith is a private ciizen welding more authority then all 93 senate approved US Attorneys. His appointment is unconstitutional.

Writer givs suggestions on how to try, convict and imprison Trump before elections 2024.

https://reason.com/volokh/2023/12/20/special-counsel-jack-smmiths-appointment-is-unconstitutional/

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2023
EnlightenedUFO:

Every criminal that has been convicted has been a criminal trump supporter. Won't you just stop? You look awful.

Jack Smith cases will go up in flames and his appointer will be impeachment, followed by Joe Biden

Georgia case. Fanni Willis wants to call 200 witnesses., Clear election interference to prevent Trump from campaigning. I do believe the evidence of stolen election is solid. By saying Trump lost she will have to prove Joe Biden won.But...........
Thermonuclear Evidence courts in Georgia refused to hear on link below.

https://electionfraud20.org/fraud-summary-by-state/georgia
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 7:47am On Dec 25, 2023
2024 is almost here....another political drama unfolding and unloading....Not again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:02am On Dec 25, 2023
Christmas is here. The elites have discovered that Agriculture is a major contributor to global warming
Agriculture contributes about 33% of all the emissions of the world… And we can’t get to net zero, we don’t get this job done. unless agriculture is front and center as part of the solution… You just can’t continue to both warm the planet, while also expecting to feed it. It doesn’t work. So we have to reduce emissions from the food system.”

-John Kerry, U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Climate

Apparently Global Warming has caused the Arctic to have the lowest temperature on record in 40 years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) (3979) (3980) (3981) ... (4179) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.