Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,958 members, 7,852,230 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:16 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3976) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1686052 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) (3979) ... (4169) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
basilico:

The voice of the People is the voice of God.
Vox populi, vox dei
Applies here?

Gods have nothing to do with it. Parents voted for what they want in that school and they got exactly that.

It's the same as a school voting to ban education about sex. It would be illegal in UK, mind, and I'm not sure about US, but while I'll disapprove, they voted and won, and I have the option of moving my child to a school where the parents who vote share my views instead of doing a dump.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2023

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
budaatum:

Gods have nothing to do with it. Parents voted for what they want in that school and they got exactly that.

It's the same as a school voting to ban education about sex. It would be illegal in UK, mind, and I'm not sure about US, but while I'll disapprove, they voted and won, and I have the option of moving my child to a school where the parents who vote share my views instead of doing a dump.

So you don't believe leaders are God chosen, those who people voted in and prayed for them to win?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
[quote author=budaatum post=127534062]Bidenomics. Dems aren't calling it that anymore though, since rinos weren't buying.

Aaron

Biden is truly a disaster. Immediately on stealing the elections and getting sworn he removed Houthis from Foreign Terrorist Organization designation.
Today they are blockading Red Sea altracking merchant shipping from any nation they fancy.

(I'm sure you would not be bothered if they only attack Israel flaggef/owned ships.

Biden needs to go yesterday

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2023
basilico:

So you don't believe leaders are God chosen, those who people voted in and prayed for them to win?

No, basilico, I don't believe people pray to gods to choose their leaders, and if you don't understand that it is people who go out to vote that choose who rules them, I can only pray that dump's magas pray more and don't bother to vote so the result can be as it was the last time you lost.

People choose their leaders. They choose their gods too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:46am On Dec 18, 2023
budaatum:

No, basilico, I don't believe people pray to gods to choose their leaders, and if you don't understand that it is people who go out to vote that choose who rules them, I can only pray that dump's magas pray more and don't bother to vote so the result can be as it was the last time you lost.

People choose their leaders. They choose their gods too.

Right, you made your points

Only MAGAs pray for candidates win
God has nothing to do with elections.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:59am On Dec 18, 2023
Battle of the Sexes. When I'm not politicking online I ingest different types of funny sporting stories .

https://www.marca.com/en/more-sports/2017/06/27/595296da468aeb99218b464c.html

No. 203 sweeps Williams
At the height of the Williams boom in 1998, an unofficial game took place in Australia after Serena and Venus claimed that no male player outside the top 200 could beat them.

Up stepped a German known as Karsten Braasch who was ranked 203rd in the world and after first beating Serena 6-1, he then disposed of Venus 6-2.

"I didn't know it would be that difficult. I played shots that would have been winners on the women's circuit and he got to them very easily," said Serena.

"They wouldn't have had a chance against anyone inside the top 500 because today I played like someone ranked 600th to keep it fun," was Braasch's assessment.

Can't resist this barb

Budaatum, imagine if these Williams sisters had someone like you as a father. At age 10 you would have figured out they have masculin-ish body type And been convinced by you and some wacky PhD psychologist to transition . They would have been nobody today , probably having suicided themselves. Or rolling out some booty twerking videos on TikTok and Instagram when not hosting drag shows

😁😁😁 Wisdom wan kill me oo😁😁
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:47am On Dec 18, 2023
Rudy Giuliani $148m lawsuit.

. The "judge" had already ruled Rudi "GUILTY" before the trial began.
2. The "judge" ruled Rudi submitted no evidence, knowing that the DoJ had CONFISCATED all of his evidence and would not release it for his defense.
3. Several of the jurors were big Democrat supporters and had posted negative comments about Rudi on their social pages.
4. The "judge" would not allow Rudi to mount any kind of defense.
5. The two election thieves and the judge were laughing and licking their chops thinking about the Kangaroo court lottery they were about to win during the final reading of the "verdict" and the outrageous monetary award, and the only photo of Rudi shown to the jury made him look like a madman.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:42am On Dec 18, 2023
basilico:

Can't resist this barb

You can't resist being a stupid ignorant idiot if I were asked, and I can't help imagine what BeverlyJean and oguns222 would think of you contradicting their astute observations of buda so wrongly.

But I'm not surprised since this is the thread you blindly spend your life in instead of widening your horizon and growing your ability to reason or you wouldn't suggest buda transition your daughters into pigs.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2023
basilico:

Right, you made your points

Only MAGAs pray for candidates win
God has nothing to do with elections.

You seem to have forgotten that buda was opening the border and bringing the COVID dead in India and China back to life to vote for Biden in the last election while you were busy praying and not post voting.

How did that go for you again?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2023
budaatum:

You can't resist being a stupid ignorant idiot if I were asked, and I can't help imagine what BeverlyJean and oguns222 would think of you contradicting their astute observations of buda so wrongly.

But I'm not surprised since this is the thread you blindly spend your life in instead of widening your horizon and growing your ability to reason or you wouldn't suggest buda transition your daughters into pigs.

Seems like I'm not the only one who thinks you have some inborn problem.
Gays don't procreate so they will die off and become extinct.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by oguns222: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2023
budaatum:

Dindinrin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2023
Back in time to document criminal trumps woes.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2023
Obrigardo:

Give them
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Quranisforfools: 9:09am On Dec 21, 2023
What are you talking about?

Obrigardo:
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:25am On Dec 21, 2023
Quranisforfools:
What are you talking about?

With a divisive username like that, you are trash.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:26am On Dec 21, 2023
happney65:

Give them

AS In!!!!
We are in go time.

The Supreme Court will side with Colorado and effectively kneecap the criminal. Do you agree?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2023
Obrigardo:

AS In!!!!
We are in go time.

The Supreme Court will side with Colorado and effectively kneecap the criminal. Do you agree?

How nice. The flaws exposed in that ruling is pretty summed up this way elsewhere by someone.

For Trump haters, this is like getting drunk at your office Christmas Party. It may seem like fun tonight, but you will really, really regret it tomorrow.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:38am On Dec 21, 2023
Obrigardo:

AS In!!!!
We are in go time.

I really wish they do. I wish they throw his run into the dustbin.

Peaceful transfer of power is the bedrock of democracy.

You don't love your Country only when you win and everything goes your way.

P.S. Do you know the people that brought this case against Trump in Colorado were even 6 Republicans and not even Democrats. Just knowing that today ni sha that the case was brought by Republicans who wanted him to pay for his sins on January 20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2023
basilico:

How nice. The flaws exposed in that ruling is pretty summed up this way elsewhere by someone.

For Trump haters, this is like getting drunk at your office Christmas Party. It may seem like fun tonight, but you will really, really regret it tomorrow.

NO! Never! Nilch!

I would never regret it because it's the perfect translation of section 3 of the 14th amendment. If not criminal trump, who then did the founders write that salient part of the constitution for? You dumbass.

Trust me I'm so happy and I know Scotus will side with Colorado.
I told you it was coming but keep playing dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:42am On Dec 21, 2023
happney65:

I really wish they do. I wish they throw his run into the dustbin.

Peaceful transfer of power is the bedrock of democracy.

You don't love your Country only when you win and everything goes your way.

P.S. Do you know the people that brought this case against Trump in Colorado were even 6 Republicans and not even Democrats. Just knowing that today ni sha that the case was brought by Republicans who wanted him to pay for his sins on January 20

Exactly. The plaintiffs were all Republicans in hand with CREW. This same CREW already removed Couy Griffin who won a alderman or some shit in Arizona.
He was removed from office BECAUSE HE STORMED THE CAPITOL. As simple as that. The appeals court upheld it.

The horizon of Justice is finally getting clearer and I'm so happy to be here for that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:45am On Dec 21, 2023
basilico:

The flaws

Be man enough and list the actual legal flaws. I'll wait coz I'm interested to know. Don't talk stupidly, focus on the legal flaws you said.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:54am On Dec 21, 2023
Obrigardo:

NO! Never! Nilch!

I would never regret it because it's the perfect translation of section 3 of the 14th amendment. If not criminal trump, who then did the founders write that salient part of the constitution for? You dumbass.

Trust me I'm so happy and I know Scotus will side with Colorado.
I told you it was coming but keep playing dumb.

Don't call me dumb yet. Just state that section in full And you will realize that it affects Joe Biden very badly.
Also remember that SCOTUS referred abortion laws back to the states , you think they will do that on this preindependence clause?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Quranisforfools: 10:57am On Dec 21, 2023
I suppose you also think Donald Trump is trash too. It's too bad that he'll probably be your president elect by this time next year🤣

Obrigardo:

With a divisive username like that, you are trash.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2023
Obrigardo:

Exactly. The plaintiffs were all Republicans in hand with CREW. This same CREW already removed Couy Griffin who won a alderman or some shit in Arizona.
He was removed from office BECAUSE HE STORMED THE CAPITOL. As simple as that. The appeals court upheld it.

The horizon of Justice is finally getting clearer and I'm so happy to be here for that.

Good. Let's see what the final verdict by the Supreme court will be then
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:17am On Dec 21, 2023
Quranisforfools:
I suppose you also think Donald Trump is trash too. It's too bad that he'll probably be your president elect by this time next year🤣

Blah blah blah
I've been hearing these fake confidence chant since 2018 and Tru 2020 criminal trump has been a loser. All his endorsements, 70% all lost. Criminal trump loses like maaaad.
You are not American dumbass, so you think what they want is a dictator on day one? Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:20am On Dec 21, 2023
happney65:

Trust me.
They will either not rule and leave it to the state which won't make any sense tho or they will side with Colorado. It's so clear in the constitution like literally.

I bet my life on it. That's how confident I am.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2023
happney65:

Ford pardoned Nixon because he knew he was about to be prosecuted. The conclusion of Mueller's report if you remember had him stating that if he had not known that criminal had committed a crime he wouldn't be giving this report up to the House and Senate. But due to DOJ policy they couldn't prosecute a current president then.

Criminal trump has none of those executive powers now so if you carefully look at the constitution and criminal trumps role it becomes crystal clear. And this Imperial SCOTUS will not give the criminal power over them, when he's still a private citizen like any American.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:30am On Dec 21, 2023
Obrigardo:

Ford pardoned Nixon because he knew he was about to be prosecuted. The conclusion of Mueller's report if you remember had him stating that if he had not known that criminal had committed a crime he wouldn't be giving this report up to the House and Senate. But due to DOJ policy they couldn't prosecute a current president then.

Criminal trump has none of those executive powers now so if you carefully look at the constitution and criminal trumps role it becomes crystal clear. And this Imperial SCOTUS will not give the criminal power over them, when he's still a private citizen like any American.

I hope the Supreme court does the right thing when it gets to them

At your last paragraph. I hope they also remember what he promised to do and make himself more powerful than the supreme court if he mistakenly wins another term. He said it himself recently

That will be the end of Democracy in America and the World at Large

I hope they don't make that happen

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:55am On Dec 21, 2023
Obrigardo, me tire no to set you on the correct path. Here is 14th Amendment Section 3 . Note the bolded.

Section 3 of the Civil War-era 14th Amendment says: “No person shall ... hold any office, civil or military, under the United States ... who, having previously taken an oath ... as an officer of the United States ... to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof

Joe Biden has allowed invasion of the states by enemies through illegal immigrations.
As such Texas Lt. General says Texas can remove Joe Biden from the ballot by virtue of giving 'aid or comfort to the enemies thereof'. DeSantis also mentioned a possibility of Florida removing Joe from the ballot.
Plus every other state can likewise do so if a single illegal immigrant is from an enemy country.
See how that stupid ruling comes to bite back Joe Biden

In other words that decision is the type a kindergarten teacher would rule.
To add further Trump nor any of his supporter has been indicted on an insurrection charge. They relied on a lower judge and the Jan 6 highly partisan committee that destroyed the evidence it collected.
Total bullshit ruling by Colorado.They even quote Trump said "fight like hell" in his speech, but omit that in the same speech he told the supporters to march peacefully.This omission can only be interpreted as meant to give democrat wankers an erection😁😁
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:17pm On Dec 21, 2023
happney65:

I hope the Supreme court does the right thing when it gets to them

At your last paragraph. I hope they also remember what he promised to do and make himself more powerful than the supreme court if he mistakenly wins another term. He said it himself recently

That will be the end of Democracy in America and the World at Large

I hope they don't make that happen

Trump got 1.36m votes against Biden 1.8m in Colorado in 2020.
Who are these four democrat judges to deny 1.36m plus voters the right to choose their candidate? They accuse him of being guilty of a charge not a single person has been indicted of.
That haughtiness can easily lead to violence
There was no insurrection, It was a fedsurrection.Simple.
Bookmark this link of two feds who broke Capitol windows but have never been arrested.
https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1588772998504677376.html

And just to show how partisan these judges are , the ruling is paused until Jan 4 if Trump does not appeal. If he appeals , their junk ruling has to wait for SCOTUS determination which can take years .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Quranisforfools: 2:44pm On Dec 21, 2023
It's not about being an American sweetie, it's about having a brain with more than two living brain cells in it.

Trump is leading in ALL the swing states where he lost to Sleepy Joe in 2020.

And we're not talking single digits love.

Even the politically motivated judicial witch hunt isn't slowing his momentum and the DEMONrats are defecating on themselves out of sheer panic and desperation.

Obrigardo:

Blah blah blah
I've been hearing these fake confidence chant since 2018 and Tru 2020 criminal trump has been a loser. All his endorsements, 70% all lost. Criminal trump loses like maaaad.
You are not American dumbass, so you think what they want is a dictator on day one? Mumu

(1) (2) (3) ... (3973) (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) (3979) ... (4169) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.