Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (3995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1598813 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:03pm On Jan 16
Jack Smith now has unfettered access to criminal trump's twitter DMs. There's going to be fireworks in the Jan 6th insurrection trial just two - three months away.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 10:37pm On Jan 16
IjeBos:

Technically, but realistically it's a 1 person race. It has been this way since the beginning. Trump is going to win the GOP primary.

It would have been better if they rally around Hailey or DeSantis.

I really don't understand why they want him again undecided

God bless America! Home of the brave!
God bless our Troops!
Semper Fi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:49pm On Jan 16
armyofone:

It would have been better if they rally around Hailey or DeSantis.

God bless America! Home of the brave!
God bless our Troops!
Semper Fi

They are like Buhari supporters. Dumb and barely schooled.

A mass of illeterate supporters. What do you expect?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 10:52pm On Jan 16
zendi:
Those 3 hostages were killed by Hamas, not the IDF. Hamas released them into a fire fight, rather than to the Red Cross who are the safe chanel for prisoner exchanges.
The poor souls were set up to be cut down in the Cross fire of an extremely tense environment.
I'm sure Hamas snipers were in hidden positions around to take down both hostages and soldiers in a hell of fire if IDF had approached to identify.

Here is the mother of one of the hostages (God comfort her) agreeing with me that it was Hamas that killed her son, not the IDF.
In this link there is also a brother to one the the dead hostages blaming both the hostage taking and the mistaken killing all on the Israeli Govt.
He is probably a military aged leftist, and I wonder what he is doing outside of the IDF himself.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67991427
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16
Obrigardo:

Criminal trump will lose so horribly this November.
President Biden might even trash the criminal with over 9 million votes this time around.
And, we are so ready for third party spoilers. Democracy is not for bargain.

---Donald Trump only got the votes of 51% of 110,000 people who voted in the Iowa caucus, which is just 14.4% of the state’s 752,000 registered Republicans, although the weather was another issue for voters---He will eventually be the nominee---but it won't be easy as Nikki Harley is closing on his lead in NH and some other states with more conservatives voters---by the way when has Trump's MAGA Brigade won any major elections?---

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 12:09am On Jan 17
happney65:

They are like Buhari supporters. Dumb and barely schooled.

A mass of illeterate supporters. What do you expect?

The whole shenanigans tired my eyes!

Hailey is bending too much. Ma'am, stand up to Trump, you have supporters!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:51am On Jan 17
feedthenation:

---Donald Trump only got the votes of 51% of 110,000 people who voted in the Iowa caucus, which is just 14.4% of the state’s 752,000 registered Republicans, although the weather was another issue for voters---He will eventually be the nominee---but it won't be easy as Nikki Harley is closing on his lead in NH and some other states with more conservatives voters---by the way when has Trump's MAGA Brigade won any major elections?---

Criminal trump is a born loser and he's gonna be walloped so bad this November, if he ever makes it there.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:54am On Jan 17
armyofone:

It's all about hate. The criminal hates the people they also hate and he inflames that hatred in their hearts. That's why that MF will lose so horribly.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:39am On Jan 17
IjeBos:

Agree with you for the most part here. Except the part where it's the Dems who amplifies the crazies. The Republican party right now is crazy. Trump plays to the crazies because they are the ones who come out to vote in midterms and to caucus in freezing weathers. Trump wasn't/isn't viscerally a MAGA, as most sensible Republicans aren't (if you were to ask them while under truth septum), but as do all faux populists he has his finger on his electorate and will amplify whatever nonsense to get elected. Just look at all the Republicans and what they said before Trump was President and then now. Or even immediately after Jan. 6th and then now.

Good points. But I'd quibble a little here. Suburban woman do care and they viscerally hate Trump and all he is. The GOP went too far with their assault on abortion and woman's rights. They've went so far that I'm sure some

suburban dads will come out to support/protect their daughters rights to choice/life. This can't be understated. Check out the midterms and every election where abortion/choice has been on the ballot. Even in Red States. It's a unquestionable loser. And the more talk of national/federal abortion bans, and more stories of states rather having woman die than have a medical procedure to remove a fetus that won't survive, the more they will lose. That's why Trump was desperately trying to equivocate on it.

I keep wmdering how you in America know a lot about how voters hate Trump.
Explain how no other gop canddate has ever exceeded 12 points to his nearest rival. Trump had 30% points over desantis. Nikki Haley won alot from democrats registering as GOP. In one preccint the ballots totally ran out after democrats surge for Nikki.
So much for living there and knowing more than everyone else
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:44pm On Jan 17
basilico:

In one preccint the ballots totally ran out after democrats surge for Nikki.

I just held out a very lengthy sigh like someone died. This is the most shameful and senseless lie you have ever posted.
Ridiculous.
No registered Democratic voters can caucus for Republicans in a primary. Na wa for you oooooo. Why do they pick delegates from the Iowa caucus and other caucuses to begin with? You are just saying a very dumb thing. Admit you are dumber than you look.

You accuse someone of not being in the US but you are just projecting because of your crass ignorance or is it illiteracy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 3:49pm On Jan 17
basilico:

I keep wmdering how you in America know a lot about how voters hate Trump.
Explain how no other gop canddate has ever exceeded 12 points to his nearest rival. Trump had 30% points over desantis. Nikki Haley won alot from democrats registering as GOP. In one preccint the ballots totally ran out after democrats surge for Nikki.
So much for living there and knowing more than everyone else

Half of the Iowa caucus 100k voters picked the court certified rapist as their pick. That's a very poor showing, considering just under 5% of the electorate participated, guess many people weren't that interested. Criminal trump is a loser and will lose woefully if he ever makes it to the ballots by the way.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:55pm On Jan 17
Obrigardo:

Half of the Iowa caucus 100k voters picked the court certified rapist as their pick. That's a very poor showing, considering just under 5% of the electorate participated, guess many people weren't that interested. Criminal trump is a loser and will lose woefully if he ever makes it to the ballots by the way.

Falling for a Twitter lie. Absolutely incorrect twisted lie.Trump broke the existing GOP record Stats can be twisted to confuse.
A jury found Trump guilty of sexual violation, which could mean anything from making comments, sniffing a ladies hair like pedo Joe or groping somebody's bum or even exposing your shriveled penis to anyone. The jury found him not guilty of rape.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 7:00pm On Jan 17
basilico:

A jury found Trump guilty of sexual violation, which could mean anything from making comments, sniffing a ladies hair like pedo Joe or groping somebody's bum or even exposing your shriveled penis to anyone. The jury found him not guilty of rape.

Those who love their daughters should worry.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:00pm On Jan 17
Obrigardo:

I just held out a very lengthy sigh like someone died. This is the most shameful and senseless lie you have ever posted.
Ridiculous.
No registered Democratic voters can caucus for Republicans in a primary. Na wa for you oooooo. Why do they pick delegates from the Iowa caucus and other caucuses to begin with? You are just saying a very dumb thing. Admit you are dumber than you look.

You accuse someone of not being in the US but you are just projecting because of your crass ignorance or is it illiteracy.

I post satire and sarcasm a lot, but it's usually blatant . On this matter let's see what leftist axios has to say.
How it works: Iowa allows day-of party registration for voters, and Democrats aren't holding in-person presidential caucuses this year.

That's given mischievous anti-Trump voters "a chance to diminish Trump's inevitability," as Don McLeese of West Des Moines put it.
McLeese told Axios he'll be a crossover voter Monday: "I'll hold my nose and caucus for Haley," the former UN ambassador who's been rising in GOP polls.
Lyle Hansen, a Republican precinct captain for Haley in Cedar Rapids, acknowledges that "there could be a good crossover" vote for Haley because Democrats "get to come over and pick the candidate for Biden to oppose."

Jonathan Neiderbach, a Democrat from Des Moines, said he'll register to caucus as a Republican for Haley.

"I believe all Americans should cast a vote against Donald Trump every chance we have," he said.
Reality check: Crossover voters are highly unlikely to help Haley catch Trump, who's consistently had a big lead in Iowa polls.

A top democrat urging them to come out and boost Nikki Haley.
The DNC changed Iowa system of caucus to use mail-in ballots. They also changed the day( replacing Iowa as first vote state to South Carolina ) to another (if I'm right to Feb 3 ). If you can't see why then we should not be breathing in the same oxygen.

Trucker Carlson take on Iowa results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOr5v22so2E

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:39pm On Jan 17
basilico:

I post satire and sarcasm a lot, but it's usually blatant . On this matter let's see what leftist axios has to say.
How it works: Iowa allows day-of party registration for voters, and Democrats aren't holding in-person presidential caucuses this year.

That's given mischievous anti-Trump voters "a chance to diminish Trump's inevitability," as Don McLeese of West Des Moines put it.
McLeese told Axios he'll be a crossover voter Monday: "I'll hold my nose and caucus for Haley," the former UN ambassador who's been rising in GOP polls.
Lyle Hansen, a Republican precinct captain for Haley in Cedar Rapids, acknowledges that "there could be a good crossover" vote for Haley because Democrats "get to come over and pick the candidate for Biden to oppose."

Jonathan Neiderbach, a Democrat from Des Moines, said he'll register to caucus as a Republican for Haley.

"I believe all Americans should cast a vote against Donald Trump every chance we have," he said.
Reality check: Crossover voters are highly unlikely to help Haley catch Trump, who's consistently had a big lead in Iowa polls.

A top democrat urging them to come out and boost Nikki Haley.
TheDNC changed Iowa system of caucus
to use mail-in ballots. They also changed the day to another (if I'm right to Feb 3 ). If you can't see why then we should not breathe in the same oxygen.

Trucker Carlson take on Iowa results

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOr5v22so2E

It's all a crazy crap, they don't caucus in a republican primary and they don't count as delegates.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:41pm On Jan 17
Nikki Haley last chance to beat Trump is New Hampshire.

(NBC) – Former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley is facing pressure from some of her top fundraisers to either seriously compete with, or outright defeat, Donald Trump in next week’s New Hampshire primary, after finishing third on Monday in the Iowa caucus.

“I would still like to see her get somewhere, but the mountain she has to climb is enormous,” Andy Sabin, a New York businessman and Haley fundraiser, told CNBC. “As much as I like Haley, I don’t even know what Trump could do to stop himself right now.”

Sabin plans to help raise money for Trump if Haley doesn’t make it through the primary season, despite previously telling CNBC he wouldn’t give the former president “a f—ing nickel.”

“He may be the only choice I have,” said Sabin.

Several Haley fundraisers who spoke to CNBC conceded that, unless she gets a very close second to Trump or manages to pull off an upset win in New Hampshire, the race could effectively be over for her after that

“In Davos, Switzerland, a wealthy investment banking executive and Haley donor told CNBC on Tuesday that he’s now convinced Trump will be the Republican nominee and go on to defeat President Joe Biden in November.”
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:43pm On Jan 17
Obrigardo:

It's all a crazy crap, they don't caucus in a republican primary and they don't count as delegates.

Whatever you smoke does not have a scientific name.
Trump won 98/99 counties in Iowa. That particular one Nikki won, Johnson county leans heavily left, They ran out of party switch forms , ran to people's houses to print the extras. Then Nikki won by just one vote😀😀
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:54pm On Jan 17
budaatum:

Those who love their daughters should worry.

Trump is bound by a gag order. If Joe Biden accuses him of being a sexual violator and he denies it, She sues him for further damages.
Incase you don't know who, It's a woman who can't remember the year she was 'raped', is funded by Democrat Reid Hoffman LinkedIn founder, had New York change a statute of limitations so she could sue Trump, calls her cat vagina, dyes her dog pink, paints her surrounding cabin trees blue, joked with Anderson Cooper on how rape is sexy( he promptly ended the interview) , And she loved watching "The Apprentice" for many years after she was supposedly raped in a busy high end fashion shop.After jury found Trump guilty of sexual violation and not rape, Trump said " she is not my type" after which she sued for defamation $10 m , the judge agreed with her and will be ruling in how much damages Trump should pay her.
Sick system.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:26pm On Jan 17
This year Iowa caucus was the coldest on record. This is attributable to global warming. Here is a video of John Kerry and Al Gore warning polar bears would be extinct by 2014

https://twitter.com/wideawake_media/status/1746941237540589988?s=20
Because the globe is heating New Hampshire Trump supporters waited for hours in 6 inches of snow for his speech.
I believe John Kerry, Al Gore and Blinken are in Davos having taken their private jets there, in order to warn us of the dangers of fossil fuels.They are guzzling down the finest beef cuts while warning us about cow farts and methane causing global warming or climate change or whatever.
If I was POTUS, I would ban these climate globalists from owning yachts and private jets.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:56pm On Jan 17
basilico:

Trump is bound by a gag order. If Joe Biden accuses him of being a sexual violator and he denies it...

Why would Biden accuse dump of sexual violation when the person dump violated is doing a swell job of holding dump to account?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:17pm On Jan 17
budaatum:

Why would Biden accuse dump of sexual violation when the person dump violated is doing a swell job of holding dump to account?

He is just a spoilt Man child. grin

Currently watching him on TV talking about his defamation trial still throwing tantrums against the Judge

A very useless individual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:51pm On Jan 17
There is no appetite to elect a criminal defendant who is visibly unwell back to the white house.
He might win NH but it is going to be another poor showing.

basilico loco who lives in the online trenches of 4chan and rumble in a far away shithole will beg to differ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 11:54pm On Jan 17
happney65:

He is just a spoilt Man child. grin

Currently watching him on TV talking about his defamation trial still throwing tantrums against the Judge

A very useless individual

And the man is unwell with many saying he has secondary stage syphilis. That could explain his slurring, leaning forward, misrepresenting things and insanity these past few months. I think untreated advanced syphilis can cause mental illness.

Can't post the pic here, too graphic. yuck.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:59pm On Jan 17
---‘Totally baseless’: Trump denounced for Nikki Haley ‘birther’ lie---

A leading professor of US constitutional law condemned Donald Trump for “playing the race card” by propagating the “totally baseless” claim that Nikki Haley, his surging rival for the Republican presidential nomination, is not qualified because her parents were not US citizens when she was born.

“The birther claims against Nikki Haley are totally baseless as a legal and constitutional matter,” Laurence Tribe, professor emeritus at Harvard Law School, told NBC.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/jan/10/trump-nikki-haley-birther-conspiracy

---Trump's Truth Social message calling Nikki 'Nimrada'---

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 11:59pm On Jan 17
EnlightenedUFO:

And the man is unwell with many saying he has secondary stage syphilis. That could explain his slurring, leaning forward, misrepresenting things and insanity these past few months. I think untreated advanced syphilis can cause mental illness.

Maybe, Maybe not.

But there is all indication he isn't mentally okay at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:15am On Jan 18
feedthenation:

A leading professor of US constitutional law condemned Donald Trump for “playing the race card” by propagating the “totally baseless” claim that Nikki Haley, his surging rival for the Republican presidential nomination, is not qualified because her parents were not US citizens when she was born.

“The birther claims against Nikki Haley are totally baseless as a legal and constitutional matter,” Laurence Tribe, professor emeritus at Harvard Law School, told NBC.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/jan/10/trump-nikki-haley-birther-conspiracy

You are quoting the Harvard professors who support Claudine Gay?
Who wants any opinion from Harvard in this modern days and time?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:24am On Jan 18
EnlightenedUFO:

Hunter Biden gun was thrown into a dumper by his girlfriend, his late brother's wife. With his motion to dismiss the gun charges in process, the FBI revealed that upon retrieving the gun, the holster had a white powder which they confirmed was cocaine. Here is a person who lied on a federal form about not being on drugs when applying for a gun permit hiding his cocaine in a gun holster.
Joe Biden says his son is the finest gentleman he has ever known.Tell me that Joe Biden is mentally stable.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:29am On Jan 18
feedthenation:

I know Obama father was a Kenyan not a US citizen. His mother was a bona fide US citizen by birth
Ted Cruz , I think was born in Canada to a Canadian and a US born citizen.
Nikki Haley born in the US to parents who were not yet US citizens.
Vivek Ramaswamy born in US to parents who were not yet US citizens.
I think Congress should set the matter straight, Trump is just pointing out the obvious.
My opinion is that democrats including the democrat Supreme Court judges would have declared that a presidential candidate must have been born on US soil to both natural US citizens. Unfortunately they have Obama so they cannot use that to deny any Republican presidential candidate chance of running based on strict citizenship criteria.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:49am On Jan 18
budaatum:

I can repost what I wrote the other day. Trump will lose each and every case brought before Obama and democrat appointed judges this year. No matter how ridiculous the charges are.
You can take that to the bank.
Since I'll never tire o educating you , besides the yet to be accepted Mirriam Webster dictionary word arkancide, Lawfare is your new word for today. Basically means using the law to go after your opponents.

In yesterday trial Jean Carroll Trump accuser admitted deleting emails of death threats that were under a subpoena. Trump lawyer moved for a mistrial on the strength of her own admission of destroying evidence crucial to her case. The judge dismiseed the move, asking jurors to disregard. Later he also threatened yo kick Trump out if the courtroom.
Blatant Lawfare.
Trump comments below.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:31am On Jan 18
I can further repost a comment I made about two years Basically goes like . They will never let Trump win the presidency.
They have so much to hide They have committed every imaginable crime that as long as they are in power they will never give it up to an outsider freely.

Kamala Harris is the latest to comment about never letting Trump back to the WH .

“Donald Trump is an existential threat to our democracy and our most fundamental freedoms,” said Harris.

She continued, “Remember the chaos, the division, the attacks that took rights and liberties from the American people. We cannot allow that to happen again.”

Kamala and who . Will not allow voters to make their choice? Just what do these clusterfucks think they are?If anything happened to Trump would she not have something to do with it. This is a direct threat to Trump's life

A few days ago she cankled that it's better to run without an opponent.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:43am On Jan 18
EnlightenedUFO:

Too bad you swallow leftist crap. Trump waved to the public , displaying two red spots on his hands.
Most probable cause. Blisters from playing golf.
Leftwing nutjobs; Syphilis.
The media tries everything to make him look bad, ignoring the walking corpse residing at the WH.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 12:03pm On Jan 18
basilico:

Too bad you swallow leftist crap. Trump waved to the public , displaying two red spots on his hands.
Most probable cause. Blisters from playing golf.
Leftwing nutjobs; Syphilis.
The media tries everything to make him look bad, ignoring the walking corpse residing at the WH.

I just knew this dumb maga cultist will come up with this ridiculous defense. Morôn just borrowed what another idiot was saying on twitter. This was the first immediate defense they put up in minutes as the pic trended.

But when did criminal trump ever have that time to play golf round the clock to cause that open sore blisters, was he raking the field? I guess he was playing golf on the CNN town halls, fox news interview and town halls, hannity radio call ins and newsmax interviews within these two weeks and not to talk of the court cases he had to attend on every 3 days average.

When did he have time to golf to get those disgusting blisters?

A 77 year old who in recent weeks haven't been able to stand straight without holding or standing on toe pads. He slurs his words and gets confused in total word salads.

You are just a disgusting liar, and so obvious.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.