Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1636067 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) (4002) (4003) (4004) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:26am On Jan 23
President Biden is just straight up using criminal trump's lies in his ads and it's brilliant. 😄
November won't be close, even third party spoilers can't stop Pres. Biden.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 8:50am On Jan 23
Obrigardo:
President Biden is just straight up using criminal trump's lies in his ads and it's brilliant. 😄
November won't be close, even third party spoilers can't stop Pres. Biden.

You wake up first thing in the morning with Trump on your mind. You go to bed at night with the same man dominating your essence. If this is not a curse then I don’t know what it is.

By the way your next major prediction which will be proven woefully wrong is that the US Supreme Court will side with the nut-job state AG’s trying to take Trump off the ballot.

That will be my first chance to laugh at you in the near future before the ultimate humiliation you will receive in November 😂😂

I swear I will be here to laugh at you all the way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:01am On Jan 23
Even shameless republicans are now touting infrastructure projects THAT THEY VOTED AGAINST!
These horrible people have no shame.

The republican party is dead dead and gone.
The Democrats will be holding all levers of government this fall.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:16am On Jan 23
When I call out maga cultists romance with pedophiles and criminals, it's not a one-off statement.
It's grounded in reality just like this idiot who wants to be outraged because DOJ is prosecuting criminals.

Magats are the dumbest people on earth.

Is this something to be outraged about, basilico loco?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:46pm On Jan 23
Obrigardo:
When I call out maga cultists romance with pedophiles and criminals, it's not a one-off statement.
It's grounded in reality just like this idiot who wants to be outraged because DOJ is prosecuting criminals.

Magats are the dumbest people on earth.

Is this something to be outraged about, basilico loco?

Yes call a facetime whike nude with the a 14 year prosecution an achievement?Is that really a crime for Biden to pursue really? You are dumb, very dumb.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 1:17pm On Jan 23
basilico:

Yes call a facetime whike nude with the a 14 year prosecution an achievement?Is that really a crime for Biden to pursue really? You are dumb, very dumb.

That guy is the biggest imbecilee on this entire forum. Nairaland should institute some kind of IQ test before allowing new registrants access. That will help curb the amount of raving lunatics we have roaming free all over the forum like Obrigardo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:08pm On Jan 23
basilico:

NA WA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
When I said magats are in league with pedophiles, I was right!
Damn! I can't believe you just defended a pedophile.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:18pm On Jan 23
Just circling back to this word salad from criminal trump.
basilico loco would call this the most brilliant speech he ever heard lol

criminal trump is FAR GONE!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Weregonnalose: 2:46pm On Jan 23
Obrigardo:
Just circling back to this word salad from criminal trump.
basilico loco would call this the most brilliant speech he ever heard lol

criminal trump is FAR GONE!

Ya Isa ah trump obsessed mental ah person ye. Ya Isa ah die if trump Isa not ah exist kikikikikiki

Ya mother Isa ah proud she Isa make ah waste of ah person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:33pm On Jan 23
Obrigardo:

NA WA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
When I said magats are in league with pedophiles, I was right!
Damn! I can't believe you just defended a pedophile.

Glad you can see how wrong it is face-timing with a 14 year old while nude...
Hunter Biden did exactly that with his dead brother's daughter.
I know you be like. aah it's Hunter who did dat, how cool.

Bloody slowpoke.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 3:40pm On Jan 23
Obrigardo:

Honestly speaking I used to regard you as one of the sane maga cultist and that you could hold your own in a debate. I've actually wanted to have a civil conversation with you about your undying loyalty to the criminal defendant trump.

I was wrong. You are just another slimey deranged maga cultist. I'm talking to you. I don't know if you were a test tube baby or you were dropped off at an orphanage. That's not my concern.

You wanted to have civil conversation and I was already "a maga cultist", albeit a sane one, thank God?
What a holy preview of how civil the conversation woul be.
Exactly why I playfully suggested that this place would have been a lot less chaotic if your mommy had said, "my body my choice."

Shouldn't sound so offensive, after all, you are the most cantankerous supporter here of the pro-choice political party that celebrates abortion as "infrastructure", as "reproductive healthcare" and as a "vote winning issue".
In fact the party that blocked a legislation to compel medical rescue for a pro-choice violence survivor. .

Just thank God your blessed mommy was not woke Left like you, and Baba Left was not President.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/22/joe-biden-marks-51st-anniversary-of-roe-v-wade-by-promising-to-fight-for-right-to-kill-the-unborn/

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:48pm On Jan 23
zendi:

You wanted to have civil conversation and I was already "a maga cultist", albeit a sane one, thank God?
Exactly why I playfully suggested that this place would have been a lot less chaotic if your mommy had said, "my body my choice."

Shouldn't sound so offensive, after all, you are the most cantankerous supporter here of the pro-choice political party that celebrates abortion as "infrastructure", as "reproductive healthcare" and as a "vote winning issue".
In fact the party that blocked a legislation to compel medical rescue for a pro-choice violence survivor. .

Just thank God your blessed mommy was not woke Left like you, and Baba Left was not President.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/22/joe-biden-marks-51st-anniversary-of-roe-v-wade-by-promising-to-fight-for-right-to-kill-the-unborn/

You have no shame. Have you asked your cruel party why they stop caring for the child after birth.
They don't vote to reduce child poverty,they don't want to ban AR 15 and stop school shootings, they don't want guns away from mentally troubled people and idiotic parents who allow their kids to kill themselves with their guns, they use child labor, many parts of red state support child marriage and even have sex with girls as young as 12, they don't care for public schools, I can go on and on.

But the zygote at 4 weeks is all they care about. We already know it's hate you people are platforming, it's nothing good.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:55pm On Jan 23
Magats are the dumbest densest and highly idiotic people on Earth. Annoyingly stupid people.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:01pm On Jan 23
President Biden has been dusting criminal syphilus vonshitzpants at the polls in MOSTLY Battleground states like Pennsylvania, but the media keeps quiet, but when the criminal just gets a 1-point lead from rasmussen polls, CNN won't let us rest.

November won't be close, and criminal trump will lose by 9 million votes. Even third-party spoilers won't put in a dent.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 5:22pm On Jan 23
Obrigardo:
President Biden has been dusting criminal syphilus vonshitzpants at the polls in MOSTLY Battleground states like Pennsylvania, but the media keeps quiet, but when the criminal just gets a 1-point lead from rasmussen polls, CNN won't let us rest.

November won't be close, and criminal trump will lose by 9 million votes. Even third-party spoilers won't put in a dent.

Your sources are always fellow deranged libtards on twitter 😂😂 you are the guy who posts tweets from “Occupy Democrats” like they are a legitimate source of news 😂😂

Dude you need an intervention fast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:34pm On Jan 23
zendi:

Why don't you kill the faux indignation. You "playfully suggested" that someone should be dead. If you want to act like a degenerate, why get upset when someone calls you a degenerate?

You also seem to not understand the concept of "my body my choice" or you wouldn't have written all that nonsense in your post. FYI, pro choice laws have won even in Red States that voted Trump. But, in your mind, it's clearly a woke left issue. Lol.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4144388-another-red-state-sends-a-pro-abortion-signal-for-2024/

FYI, when you start linking breitbart.. you're on the losing side of the argument that you aren't in a cult.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 6:48pm On Jan 23
Obrigardo:

A lot of these polls have a lot of undecided voters (~10%). As the election gets closer, the overwhelming stats of the economy replace the lies, Trump gets convicted and people are forced to make a binary choice, I think those numbers will move in Bidens favor.

It's easy to be dissatisfied with Biden when ur talking about a theoretical race this far out, but when there is a real choice between Biden and a known nut like Trump, people will come to their senses and those undecided will break (I believe heavily) for Biden.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:29pm On Jan 23
Obrigardo:

Ah ah, hope you don't hate President Biden so much that you think rfk jnr, an ultra anti-vaccine conspiracy theorist is a better alternative than criminal trump? Let's be real bro. Ditch all these third party spoilers. They have no shot at all.

Preserving democracy is a serious matter and ONLY the Democratic party can ensure it lives another generation and outlive criminal trump.
Nah, I don’t think RFK Jr has any hope of winning.. I was just speaking of his chances of making the debate stage in September/October

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 7:30pm On Jan 23
MentalCase98:

Hey moronn, let me help you with a more legitimate news source since you are too scared of the truth to find them yourselves 😂😂

Dementia Joe is going down in November!! 😂😂
This is from 2023 tho..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 8:14pm On Jan 23
IjeBos:

Why don't you kill the faux indignation. You "playfully suggested" that someone should be dead. If you want to act like a degenerate, why get upset when someone calls you a degenerate?

You also seem to not understand the concept of "my body my choice" or you wouldn't have written all that nonsense in your post. FYI, pro choice laws have won even in Red States that voted Trump. But, in your mind, it's clearly a woke left issue. Lol.

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4144388-another-red-state-sends-a-pro-abortion-signal-for-2024/

FYI, when you start linking breitbart.. you're on the losing side of the argument that you aren't in a cult.

Every second of your life is fake 😂
Like you care. 45yo still faking till he makes it. At least you admit it is a joke

But you agree with the literal one below

Obrigardo:

Black man hater with a racist personality. How do you live with yourself? Don't you think it's better you just die off this earth? So we can have one more less racist to deal with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 8:21pm On Jan 23
PDPGuy:

This is from 2023 tho..

Show me the most recent swing state polls you have from a reliable, independent source. Not twitter partisans like the ones nut job Obrigardo keeps posting.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:30pm On Jan 23
Criminal trump will lose so hard this fall election and it won't be close. People are paying very close attention to the candidates, especially the seniors.
Maga cultists with their fake confidence haven't yet been hit with reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:32pm On Jan 23
Even grovelling criminal trump supporters (not maga cultists) are taking notes of criminal trump's mental decline.
And it's going to get worse because the ever idiotic criminal trump will not seek medical attention. Maga cultists are deranged to that extent they believe so much in their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:34pm On Jan 23
President Biden agrees with me that Republicans are the most shameless dodo on this planet.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:39pm On Jan 23
IjeBos:

A lot of these polls have a lot of undecided voters (~10%). As the election gets closer, the overwhelming stats of the economy replace the lies, Trump gets convicted and people are forced to make a binary choice, I think those numbers will move in Bidens favor.

It's easy to be dissatisfied with Biden when ur talking about a theoretical race this far out, but when there is a real choice between Biden and a known nut like Trump, people will come to their senses and those undecided will break (I believe heavily) for Biden.

Many Americans are now feeling really good about the economy. A poll recently showed Majority of Americans preferred preserving democracy at 29% to the economy at 25%, and the border was way down.

Republicans have nothing to run on and when they shout about the border, reporters are now reminding them why they are rejecting President Biden's and the Senate bipartisan solutions.

They have dug their grave just because of a senile demented rapist and criminal defendant in 4 Indictments.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 8:42pm On Jan 23
PDPGuy:

This is from 2023 tho..

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/

You can help yourself. This is a pretty reliable source for an aggregation of all the latest polls.

All of you giving BS excuses for these disastrous poll numbers for Biden are just whistling past the graveyard - trying to console yourselves.

Remember that Trump beat Hillary when he was trailing her almost 10 points in most national polls. Now that he is leading Biden an average of 3-5 points you are still saying he has no chance 😂😂

The Democrats typically lead in national polls because of their dominance in major coastal states like CA and NY even when Republicans win the electoral college. Any Democrat that is trailing in National polls to a republican is in BIG trouble!! You can choose to keep denying it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:52pm On Jan 23
Criminal trump will coming on stage to give us a lap dance 😂😂😭
What an idiot.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:54pm On Jan 23
Republican Governor calls criminal trump a definitive coward.

basilico loco would develop migraines anytime I call criminal defendant trump a worthy idiot. But when a republican Governor does it, crickets....

This is still January. As the months go by, people will become lot more vicious, and this criminal will be torn apart. The campaign blitz against this criminal leading to the 2020 election will be child's play compared to what the Dems have at hand.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23
bemeruca:

Every second of your life is fake 😂
Like you care. 45yo still faking till he makes it. At least you admit it is a joke

But you agree with the literal one below

The fact you believe it was "just" a joke about someone's death, makes it better to you? Degenerates will always be degenerating.
The odd thing is that you didn't even have to comment to this. But you're such a loser you continuously have to link yourself to the most disgusting of behavior.

If believing my life is fake helps you sleep at night, wake up to drive ur Uber and not feel like an ass for not being able to support your kids, have at it. While ur doing that I'll be busy planning my trip to Switzerland/France next month. Enjoy!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23
MentalCase98:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/

The Democrats typically lead in national polls because of their dominance in major coastal states like CA and NY even when Republicans win the electoral college. Any Democrat that is trailing in National polls to a republican is in BIG trouble!! You can choose to keep denying it.

shocked Tell me you don't understand the science of polling without telling me you don't understand the science of polling.
Can you ever stop putting your foot in your mouth?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:05pm On Jan 23
IjeBos:

The fact you believe it was "just" a joke about someone's death, makes it better to you? Degenerates will always be degenerating.
The odd thing is that you didn't even have to comment to this. But you're such a loser you continuously have to link yourself to the most disgusting of behavior.

If believing my life is fake helps you sleep at night, wake up to drive ur Uber and not feel like an ass for not being able to support your kids, have at it. While ur doing that I'll be busy planning my trip to Switzerland/France next month. Enjoy!!

I didn't believe anything, you said he was joking. The guy you agreed with was not joking.
IjeBos:

Why don't you kill the faux indignation. You "playfully suggested" that someone should be dead.
Everything about you are fake. 40+ still faking on the internet while your mates are preparing their daughters for uni

You lack comprehension, even from ur own BS

(1) (2) (3) ... (3998) (3999) (4000) (4001) (4002) (4003) (4004) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: ijebosb and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.