Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4018) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1635499 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4015) (4016) (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:32am On Feb 04
JessicaRabbit:

Phew! you really scraped the bottom of the barrel to find a source that backs up your fantasy that Carroll and Reade were plotting against Biden. The link you shared is from Townhall, a website that makes Fox News look like the BBC. The article you cited is based on a chopped-up video clip from a documentary called "The Hunting of Biden", which was made by a Trump fanboy who has already been busted for lying and twisting facts. The clip shows Carroll and Reade chatting like old pals, but it does not show any confession from Carroll that she only supported Blasey Ford to save abortion rights. Actually, Carroll has said that she trusts both Reade and Blasey Ford, and that she stands

with women who speak up about sexual assault. I get that you have a hard time accepting reality, but please, get a grip.

And don't you have any shame repeating a lie that Carroll was wearing a dress from the future when she was attacked? This lie was first cooked up by Trump's lawyer, Boris Epshteyn, who said that the dress was not made by Donna Karan until years after 1994, but it was busted by many sources, including Donna Karan herself, who said that the dress was from her 1993 collection. Carroll also showed a photo of herself in the dress in 1993, and a receipt from Bergdorf Goodman, the store where she got the dress and where the assault happened. Do you really think Carroll was celibate for decades because Trump supposedly raped her? That's a ridiculous and offensive assumption. Carroll never claimed that she stopped having sex or dating after the alleged attack, or that it ruined her love life. She said that she didn't tell anyone or report it to the cops, because she was scared of Trump's revenge and felt guilty for what happened. She also said that she finally spoke up in 2019, when she saw Trump lie about the other women who accused him of sexual abuse. As for Blasey Ford, did you skip the part where she swore under oath in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee in 2018, and gave reliable and consistent details of her accusation? She also aced a lie detector test and had backup evidence from her therapist and her hubby. You have ABSOLUTELY ZERO proof that she was driven by politics rather than civic duty and personal trauma. She said that she had to come forward after finding out that Kavanaugh was nominated to the Supreme Court, and that she worried about the consequences of his confirmation for women and girls. She also said that she suffered from anxiety, depression, and PTSD because of the assault, and that she had to move and hire bodyguards because of the threats and harassment she faced after going public. Your arguments are as empty as a vacuum, and it shows. But please, don't let me stop your game of make-believe. I'm actually having fun exposing your silly claims.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/townhall/

You are such a liar. Everything above is a complete lie.
Townhall is a reputable source that leftie fact checkers don't like and smears it at every opportunity.
Your stories are complete lies. You can't post your sources because they are all Twitter . Nairaland removes Twitter amd *tt.co* short links ( omit the first t - To see the short link) hence you are unable to show your sources.

Let's start with this and her attorney. Where was NYT fat checker mentioned here debunked if not in your mind orvtwitter links?
‘Monica Lewinsky-type’ dress.”

“She originally claimed that the ‘event’ happened in 1994, and that she wore the Donna Karan dress on that day. The problem is that New York Times Fact Checkers found the dress wasn’t even made by Donna Karan until long after 1994,” Trump said on Truth Social.

Lies upon lies from you. You said Trump refused to offer his DNA to Jean Carroll. I would also refuse because it's easy to plant DNA on another surface.. You can't have someone accuse you vaguely then demand your DNA as prrof. A strand has enough DNA .
I will debunk your Twitter sourced lies in the course of the day.
Starting with your DNA lies it's the Judge refused Trump's offer of DNA later , wonder why?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:43am On Feb 04
basilico:

You are such a liar. Everything above is a complete lie.
Townhall is a reputable source that leftie fact checkers don't like and smears it at every opportunity.
Your stories are complete lies. You can't post your sources because they are all Twitter . Nairaland removes Twitter amd *tt.co* short links ( omit the first t - To see the short link) hence you are unable to show your sources.
Lies upon lies from you. You said Trump refused to offer his DNA to Jean Carroll. I would also refuse because it's easy to plant DNA on another surface..
I will debunk your Twitter sourced lies in the course of the day.
Starting with your DNA lies it's the Judge who refused Trump's offer of DNA.

Now you know why I said she is sick

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:42am On Feb 04
basilico:
"His Airness" six NBA teams title winning sneakers
Sold for a record $8m in a Sotheby auction.
Darn you Americans have cash to burn.

CNN ^ | Updated 9:46 AM EST, Sat February 3 2024
Basketball legend Michael Jordan won six NBA championships during
his prolific sporting career – and a set of the six sneakers he worewhen
clinching those titles has sold for a record-breaking $8 million at auction.

Friday’s winning bid for “The Dynasty Collection” reached $8,032,800,
setting a new global auction record for game-worn sneakers, according
to auction house Sotheby’s.

The set consisted of Air Jordan VI (1991), Air Jordan VII (1992),
Air Jordan VIII (1993), Air Jordan XI (1996), Air Jordan XII (1997),
and Air Jordan XIV (1998).

Why I brought brought this up .
Brand valuation.
From the minute Letitia James brought up the inflating assets case vs Trump I have repeatedly stated that Trump name is a brand And one day will be priceless. Noone has given me the worth of the brand.
I asked how much Eiffel Tower is valued, crickets I got because it's construction cost is in the €70-80m range but it's valued at over €300B.
I think I also asked how much the $20 dollar gloves Michael Jackson wore were worth. I went on a tirade about valuation and I think Ibime hit out saying it's voodoo economics or something like that.
Actually I asked which Bugatti would sell more , Samuel Eto's or Christian Ronaldo.
Back to dish washer sized nipples owner Letitia ( I borrowed this quote from reddit) . One example Mar a Lago she put it at $18m whereas villas in that area can go 5 times higher. Mar a Lago can be priceless. In just this valuation Letitia failed, and the case should be thrown out. She used a brick $ mortar valuation and annual revenue to fool dimwits into thinking the case ha a there there. The brand-name associated with Mar a Lago gives it a value, not the site acquisition and construction cost.
Ditto all property valuations owned by Trump that she listed in court.

@jessicarabbit Letitia James case is just a witch-hunt . One of your many pathological lies debunked.

That's why $3000 dollar sneakers were snapped up for $8m.
It's the brand.Stupid.
Note Trump does not own all properties branded with his names. He lenda out his name and gets paid. Trump as a name is a brand .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 8:17am On Feb 04
Obrigardo:
Most times I just bust out laughing at the wanton stupidity of maga cultists.

The criminal used $50m of small donor campaign donations from his cult to fight court cases where he has paid over $100+m to the plaintiffs notably E.Jean Carroll and a number of settlements for frivolous suits by the criminal. Savvy art of the deal. Lol

And at the same time he dangles a mere $20,000 to some bone headed hungry folks to stage a fake Union rally, he got rattled by President Biden then.

This criminal is what some mentally ill people want back as president? Wake up,ain't gonna happen.

At the bolded, if you believe the millions of people who want Trump back as president are mentally ill, how should we describe your likes who are actively supporting a senile, dementia prone Joe who can't even put two words together coherently without revealing states secrets or falling down the stairs? cool I'm just wondering. cool Let's be mindful of what we say to others because we might just be in the same shoe. cool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:58am On Feb 04
Appleyard:

At the bolded, if you believe the millions of people who want Trump back as president are mentally ill, how should we describe your likes who are actively supporting a senile, dementia prone Joe who can't even put two words together coherently without revealing states secrets or falling down the stairs? cool I'm just wondering. cool Let's be mindful of what we say to others because we might just be in the same shoe. cool

Be updated Mr maga cultist. Criminal trump is the demented syphilis infested dodo here. Do you need proofs? Got a lot of them. Just say the word.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:00am On Feb 04
basilico:

Mike Jordan didn't use wokeness and race to win everybody's heart. He is a democratt which is his right. His shoes were and are boughtt by all races. Whites have made him more money than blacks and he respects that.
He like millions of other blacks worked their way out of the reparations bracket.
Michael Jordan kept his shoes as a souv + reminder, I'm not sure whether the proceeds go to charity.
Woke democrats can only advice others to kerp semen stained dresses for a rainy day Or dresses that were designed years after a fake rape took place .

Bruh, you need to wake up from your maga slumber. Can't you see the future? It has no maga in it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:01am On Feb 04
JessicaRabbit:

LOL. I'm sorry, are you here for a debate or a remedial class? Had you bothered to acquaint yourself with even the most rudimentary legal terminology, perhaps your arguments wouldn't have resembled a toddler's first attempt at finger painting. Rape is a specific type of sexual abuse, but not the only one. Sexual abuse can include any unwanted sexual contact, such as groping, handling, kissing, or penetrating. The jury said Trump did that to Carroll, which means he violated her bodily autonomy and consent. Who cares if he raped her or not? That's not what they were asked to decide.

Questioning Carroll's credibility based on her personal life is a classic ad hominem fallacy -- attacking the person instead of the argument. Carroll's personal life has nothing to do with her argument. That's like saying you can't trust a chef because he likes pizza. Who cares if she hasn't slept with anyone else since Trump? Does that make her story less true? And why do you think women always get emotional about sex? Are you saying women are crazy and men are smart? That's a load of baloney, and you know it. And your allegations against Judge Kaplan remain unfounded. He has a reputation for being a fair and impartial jurist, who has handled many major cases such as:

(1) The trial of Osama bin Laden's son-in-law

(2) The extradition of a Mexican drug lord

(3) The fraud case against Exxon Mobil.

You have no credible evidence that he is a political hack, nor a Trump hater. The only thing we've continuously established in this discussion is that you have ZERO proof for your nonsense. You just fling shit constantly at the wall and hope that it sticks. Kaplan is a top-notch judge, who did his job by the book and the facts.

It's not my fault that you're wantonly ignorant of the law to the point where you don't even understand legal definitions and terms. You have no clue about the difference between criminal and civil cases, or the level of proof needed for each. You also have no idea what battery and defamation mean, or how they relate to Carroll's case. And you're the one who's dodging the evidence, trying to divert attention from the fact that Trump was busted for sexually abusing and slandering Carroll. Calling the Trump v Carroll case a sham is just you throwing irrelevant tantrums over the results. In the real world, it's a historic win for survivors of sexual abuse. Carroll is one of the many women who have courageously spoken up about being attacked by Trump. She is also one of the few who have taken him to court and won, and she has proven that no one is above the law, not even the ex-president.

You have failed to demonstrate any intellectual or political acumen, any wit or style, or any decency or civility. You have failed, miserably and completely. And that, my friend, is the true tea!

Correct me on this and don't spring out your lies.
She met Donald at the entrance She was happy to assist him buy lingerie for a woman. They walked into 6th floor section , picked out some kinky stuff. She asked him jokingly to try it on. All the same she walked into a changing room to try it on. Trump followed her, closed the door and inserted his fingers in her vagina. Then he dropped his pants and inserted his dick. She can't remember whether it went in half way or full. She walked out after the act and never told anyone.She never wore that dress again. She does not remember the year that happened. She said in court that Donald destroyed her love life And has never been with another man since 25 years later.
Questions.
The jury found he sexually violated her but did not rape her. The judge in the courtroom told Trump that he inserted his fingers in her vagina. How did the jury arrive at the conclusion that he was liable for sexual violation but NOT rape?They talked to a fly that was on the wall?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:03am On Feb 04
When I say maga cultists are the most stupid people on the planet, damn, I get right everytime.

hey basilico loco, do you know what's up with the stupid trucker convoy that have been wailing at the border because they didn't see any long lines or an "invasion" as you called it? They are now crying that they have been fleeced. Maga cultists get scammed everytime.

These same idiotic people who said they won't be sheeple and won't wear masks are the same dodo going anywhere the grifters tell them to go, and do anything the scammers tell them to do. Aren't these the definition of chucklefuck sheeple?

These people are so stupid I Swear!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:07am On Feb 04
President Biden has the solid black and white base. Even in the whitest of the whitest counties, they all came out for President Biden.
Yet basilico loco keeps on masturbating about the prospect of a 2nd criminal trump presidency, after all his dirty lifestyle? Don't be dumb, criminal trump is not and never coming back to the White house. Even if he contested against Kamala's stove, he will lose woefully and it won't be close.
Fùck the polls.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:20pm On Feb 04
Obrigardo:
President Biden has the solid black and white base. Even in the whitest of the whitest counties, they all came out for President Biden.
Yet basilico loco keeps on masturbating about the prospect of a 2nd criminal trump presidency, after all his dirty lifestyle? Don't be dumb, criminal trump is not and never coming back to the White house. Even if he contested against Kamala's stove, he will lose woefully and it won't be close.
Fùck the polls.

Where would you be without white xtians?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:33pm On Feb 04
jessicarabbit
Your lies are too many. You really lie like a professional psychopath if such a phrase exists.
Blassey Ford had refused to testify saying she does not fly. She got a lawyer months before her testimony and also released a polygraph test. She didn't know who paid for the test, as if that's shocking news.She flew to DC for testimony, the same character who was reportedly Boeing/Airbus etc phobic.

A psychologist by proffession? She had helped some friend pass a lie detector test earlier.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:13pm On Feb 04
basilico:

Where would you be without white xtians?

That's the bloc republiqans are banking on, but as it turns out, not every evangelical or white christian thinks criminal trump is a man of God. Some just want him to face the penalty for his crimes, as Jesus said, to give unto Ceasar what belongs to Ceasar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:18pm On Feb 04
basilico:

Budaatum , a nice vacation safe space where adults who love diapers wear them.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:02pm On Feb 04
basilico:

Back to dish washer sized nipples owner Letitia ( I borrowed this quote from reddit) .

This is a shockingly racist, sexist and disgusting post. The level of racism basilico spews here, it's hard for me to believe he's a black Nigerian.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:09pm On Feb 04
IjeBos:

This is a shockingly racist, sexist and disgusting post. The level of racism basilico spews here, it's hard for me to believe he's a black Nigerian.

enjoy this music, it was made for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kGpohEpuTE
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:31pm On Feb 04
Easy man. I specified where I got that phrase from By a white person. In private they use the N word but it's not allowed for them to use it
in puboic the way blacks use it.
Never think that whites think you are their equals very few of them love the black race but they can't say it in public.
People like Letitia are being used by the white liberals to take down their opponent. You think the white democrats feel anything for her? Never She is just a useful idiot to them , a tool for them.

IjeBos:

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:09pm On Feb 04
Where is the liar Jessicarabbit? Jean Carroll life is documented by her in this tell all
You lied she didn't get laid after the rape, Well it's in her own words. She never wore that dress again. She has not been screwed again.
Yet in her shows and interviews was always about sex, anal sex, lessons from 'My Dog'" whatever she meant.

Long read, she details all her hideous men in her life.

https://www.thecut.com/article/donald-trump-assault-e-jean-carroll-other-hideous-men.html#_ga=2.208057690.931097574.1705722541-1999883557.1705722541

Excerpt .

down on the escalator. As soon as I land on the main floor, I run through the store and out the door — I don’t recall which door — and find myself outside on Fifth Avenue.

And that was my last hideous man. The Donna Karan coatdress still hangs on the back of my closet door, unworn and unlaundered since that evening. And whether it’s my age, the fact that I haven’t met anyone fascinating enough over the past couple of decades to feel “the sap rising,” as Tom Wolfe put it, or if it’s the blot of the real-estate tycoon, I can’t say. But I have never had sex with anybody ever again

Exposing your lies.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:36pm On Feb 04
basilico:
Easy man. I specified where I got that phrase from By a white person. In private they use the N word but it's not allowed for them to use it
in puboic the way blacks use it.
Never think that whites think you are their equals very few of them love the black race but they can't say it in public.

Are you perhaps suggesting that blacks in America face racial discrimination from [some] whites?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:40pm On Feb 04
basilico:
Where is the liar Jessicarabbit? Jean Carroll life is documented by her in this tell all.

I know dump does not pay his lawyers but I'm very certain magas will donate to a crowdfund you set up to present this evidence in court in dump's defence.

A reasonable dump might even pay you 10% of $83.3 if you reduce it to zero.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 3:42am On Feb 05
This is a Fox News Reporter's take on the new immigration bill that should be up for vote in the Senate soon. From this take it's a tough bill. I think it significantly changes how asylum has been done making it much harder to get, harder to claim and even when it is claimed reducing the processing time from years to 90 days. It makes it a less opportunistic way of entering the country and seems to get rid of some of the abuse we've been seeing.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:42am On Feb 05
IjeBos:
This is a Fox News Reporter's take on the new immigration bill that should be up for vote in the Senate soon. From this take it's a tough bill. I think it significantly changes how asylum has been done making it much harder to get, harder to claim and even when it is claimed reducing the processing time from years to 90 days. It makes it a less opportunistic way of entering the country and seems to get rid of some of the abuse we've been seeing.

hypocrite
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:47am On Feb 05
budaatum:

I know dump does not pay his lawyers but I'm very certain magas will donate to a crowdfund you set up to present this evidence in court in dump's defence.

A reasonable dump might even pay you 10% of $83.3 if you reduce it to zero.

That's what she said in Court. I don't have the court transcripts but the little I've read is that She blamed Donald Trump for all her problems never mind she is eighty or so.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:50pm On Feb 05
IjeBos:

So 5000 new illegals every day are welcome.
What's do good about that.

Rep. Mike Collins (R-GA), expressed his opinion of the bill in a more colorful way, “This bill is the worst screwing in the Senate since that Dem staffer filmed his
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:00pm On Feb 05
basilico:

Rep. Mike Collins (R-GA), expressed his opinion of the bill in a more colorful way, “This bill is the worst screwing in the Senate since that Dem staffer filmed his

You didn't ask him why it is convenient for him to be lining up with fox news.

The bill is a useless bill, it only encourages more people to the border.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:02pm On Feb 05
This is a more detailed synopsis of the bill. I initially posted the Fox News version as I assumed, their write up would be the most unfavorable to the bill.
https://www.appropriations.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/emergency_national_security_supplemental_section-by-section.pdf

Below is the definition of encounters. It ecompasses both Apprehensions and Expulsions. So theoretically, the border agents could expel 5000 immigrants (none meet the qualifications for asylum) in a day and it would trigger the closure of the border and also stop anyone from claiming asylum who is caught illegally entering the US not at the borders. That with the enhanced screening and new rules as to who is not permitted from claiming asylum (1 being if you could have claimed asylum in a country you crossed before coming into the US), again I think it's a tough bill.

Edit: And here is the exact wording of the bill. It actually delineates between the "encounters". People arguing that it allows 5,000 people to claim asylum a day are clearly lying because as usual they don't bother to do their own research and they get their information from people who lie to them (aka Basilico, Bemeruca).

Sec. 3301. Border emergency authority.
• Creates Sec. 244B of the Immigration and Nationality Act which grants the Secretary of Homeland Security new emergency authority to respond to extraordinary migration circumstances. The “border emergency authority” may be exercised if the 7-day average number of cumulative encounters of inadmissible aliens is between 4,000 and 5,000 per day and must be exercised if the 7-day average is above 5,000 per day. Exercise of the authority is also required if the number of encounters on a single day exceeds 8,500. Unaccompanied minors from non-contiguous countries are not included in the total number of encounters for the purposes of this section.
• When use of the emergency authority is authorized, the Secretary has the authority to prohibit the entry into the U.S. of all individuals, except unaccompanied minors, between ports of entry and may only screen individuals for eligibility for withholding of removal or protection under the Convention Against Torture. Concurrently, U.S. Customs and Border Protection is required to continue processing a minimum of 1,400 inadmissible aliens per day across southwest land ports of entry under expedited removal or the 235B non-custodial removal proceedings contained in this title, ensuring that access to the asylum system remains available.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:02pm On Feb 05
bemeruca:

You didn't ask him why it is convenient for him to be lining up with fox news.

The bill is a useless bill, it only encourages more people to the border.

I've asked here why they need more people, ie why do democrats always push for more illegal immigrants?
One congressman recently said that it's because census counts everyone, and congressional districts are based on whole total population, not just citizens.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:07pm On Feb 05
IjeBos:
This is a more detailed synopsis of the bill. I initially posted the Fox News version as I assumed, their write up would be the most unfavorable to the bill.
https://www.appropriations.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/emergency_national_security_supplemental_section-by-section.pdf

Below is the definition of encounters. It ecompasses both Apprehensions and Expulsions. So theoretically, the border agents could expel 5000 immigrants (none meet the qualifications for asylum) in a day and it would trigger the closure of t
he border and also stop anyone from claiming asylum who is caught illegally entering the US not at the borders. That with the enhanced screening and new rules as to who is not permitted from claiming asylum (1 being if you could have claimed asylum in a country you crossed before coming into the US), again I think it's a tough bill.

Very clever way of lying. It's not about expelling 5000 a day. It's about stopping the 5001th one from claiming assylum that day. The 5001th one and the rest wait outside the border till the following day
5000 granted entry with no repatriation a day means 1.5m illegals allowed in per year.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 4:24pm On Feb 05
zendi:

Let me oblige you with one last JAMB answer. You want to see stats, go to the border. Trump's Border was miles and miles far from the mindless chaos that will greet you there, as everybody from both left and right has been attesting to.

Are you still having a hard time with the laws that Trump used and the stats that showed that he ended illegal immigration. Well, of course I already knew the answer. The stats don't show that. And the laws weren't there so he did some by Exectuvice Orders, some that were found illegal by courts. And he also used a Public Health Emergency action due to covid to shut down the border (Title 42). And some say that he used it not in the means it was intended.
I thought of this post when I saw Crenshaw's tweet. As you know Crenshaw is a very conservative Republican House member.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:35pm On Feb 05
IjeBos:

Are you still having a hard time with the laws that Trump used and the stats that showed that he ended illegal immigration. Well, of course I already knew the answer. The stats don't show that. And the laws weren't there so he did some by Exectuvice Orders, some that were found illegal by courts. And he also used a Public Health Emergency action due to covid to shut down the border (Title 42). And some say that he used it not in the means it was intended.
I thought of this post when I saw Crenshaw's tweet. As you know Crenshaw is a very conservative Republican House member.

From my brainwashing sites vs yours.
Title 42 was a covid law. Biden allowed it to lapse. No laws broken.

Remain in Mexico policies. Biden revoked it.

When Trump was POTUS massive caravan were organised by NGOs and non profits. This led to a surge of border interactions. The media blitz showed women and children mostly ignoring then military aged men fleeing persecution from nations never at war.
They showed cages where children were held separated from their parents with AOC shedding tears peering into chicken wire fencing.A stage managed scene. They cried about cages ignoring Obama had built them

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 5:03pm On Feb 05
zendi:
zendi:

EMPEROR OF DOLUSIA

The Emperor of Dolusia was in a meeting with his Head of Strategy, a man aptly called Ahitophel (Ahito to his friends), to review the recent elections that brought him to power, and to engineer his grip on power going forward.

Emperor of Dolusia : Ahito, those opposition voters, I think they are white nationalists.

Ahitophel : Your Majesty, I waited for you to figure that out yourself.
That's exactly what they are, every solitary one of them.
And you must apply the last solution.

Emperor of Dolusia : (Visibly angry and screaming) Ahitophel, what do you mean apply the last solution?
Are you advising me to kill all Dolusian opposition voters?

Ahitophel : Exactly, Your Majesty, but not homicidally.
I'm advising you to kill them politically.

Emperor of Dolusia : (Looking relieved but still a bit confused) Ahito, cut out the riddles and give it to me straight.
What do mean kill them politically, and how is that done?

Ahitophel : Your Majesty, if you got your enemy on the ground, and allow him to get up, he may even seem to have run away, but he's still liable to come back at you later, and do that even more strongly than before.

Emperor of Dolusia : So?

Ahitophel : Open-Border mass immigration is political/electoral genocide to the Right Party.
Erase the Border, let in the tsunami of migrants and drown the white nationalists in a sea of third world diversity.
They will still cast the same votes in the future, but those will amount to like only 20% of total votes.
Then you would have reduced the Right Party, by that action, to the Permanent Minority Party of Dolusia (PMPD).
Your Majesty the last solution is so easy and simple you can do it sleeping (it is well known how the Emperor loves sleep).

Emperor of Dolusia : Libtard-Leftard-Son-of-Thunder...., Ahitophel, sometimes I envy you your wisdom.
Why didn't I think of this myself?

Ahitophel : Your Majesty, why then am I here?
It's mine to do the strategies and Your Majesty's to do the Decrees, the Photo-Ops and the Politics.
Going forth, let Your Majesty keep SAYING, "migrants don't come",
But let your officials keep DOING, ''migrants welcome''.

Pure fiction, and purely for entertainment.
Originally posted in June 2021 and later deleted.
But now re-copied from a quoter and re-pasted, with slight modifications, after observing how it prophetically resonaties with tsunamic migratory events around the world.

The Emperor of Dolusia is the world's most Iron-fisted dictator.
He can sleep 25 hours/day and still "win" any election without campagning.
He therefore rules Dolusia with impunity and gaslighting to his heart's content.

The Emperor finally decided to end the debate as to whether the Open Border is open or not.
So he gave the witless Dolusian sheeple two hard options, to wit :

"(1) I will continue 'apprehending' and surging illegal aliens into Dolusia, calling them asylum seekers."

"(2) I will sign into law a bipartisan Senate Bill simply making illegal Immigration legal."

"Either way, your Borders must remain wide open because migration is a natural process that nobody can do anything about."
"Besides, we must live by our value as, not a nation of her citizens, but a Nation of Immigrants."

(fiction)
Compare Emperor of Dolusia with what Elon Musk said on the border. Emperor of Dolusia was originally posted in 2021, long long before Elon Musk and others figured out what's really going on at the border.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05
This is basilico on the new immigration law. Below that is the actual wording of the law. Tomorrow he will argue that he is never wrong, when 99% of everything he types is mostly wrong.

basilico:

Sec. 3301. Border emergency authority.
• Creates Sec. 244B of the Immigration and Nationality Act which grants the Secretary of Homeland Security new emergency authority to respond to extraordinary migration circumstances. The “border emergency authority” may be exercised if the 7-day average number of cumulative encounters of inadmissible aliens is between 4,000 and 5,000 per day and must be exercised if the 7-day average is above 5,000 per day. Exercise of the authority is also required if the number of encounters on a single day exceeds 8,500. Unaccompanied minors from non-contiguous countries are not included in the total number of encounters for the purposes of this section.
• When use of the emergency authority is authorized, the Secretary has the authority to prohibit the entry into the U.S. of all individuals, except unaccompanied minors, between ports of entry and may only screen individuals for eligibility for withholding of removal or protection under the Convention Against Torture. Concurrently, U.S. Customs and Border Protection is required to continue processing a minimum of 1,400 inadmissible aliens per day across southwest land ports of entry under expedited removal or the 235B non-custodial removal proceedings contained in this title, ensuring that access to the asylum system remains available.[/b]

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05
zendi:

The Emperor of Dolusia is the world's most Iron-fisted dictator.
He can sleep 25 hours/day and still "win" any election without campagning.
He therefore rules Dolusia with impunity and gaslighting to his heart's content.

The Emperor finally decided to end the debate as to whether the Open Border is open or not.
So he gave the witless Dolusian sheeple two hard options, to wit :

"(1) I will continue 'apprehending' and surging illegal aliens into Dolusia, calling them asylum seekers."

"(2) I will sign into law a bipartisan Senate Bill simply making illegal Immigration legal."

"Either way, your Borders must remain wide open because migration is a natural process that nobody can do anything about."
"Besides, we must live by our value as, not a nation of her citizens, but a Nation of Immigrants."

(fiction)

Here is more fiction, a poem.

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.

That is what is actually written on the Statute of Liberty. America is a land of immigrants. Those who came here seeking a better life. That is our national identity. And as you know, everyone in America is an immigrant (outside of the Native Americans).

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (4015) (4016) (4017) (4018) (4019) (4020) (4021) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.