Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,678 members, 7,862,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:24 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1703584 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4065) (4066) (4067) (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) ... (4183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 9:41pm On Mar 16
basilico:

Go cry to mods... For the record, I have never reported you.
Why report a fool with nothing between his ears. My not reporting you gives you more rope to hang yourself

Bullshit, I know for a fact you have. You're equally a degenerate. You and your alt persona.
My degrees say I have something between my ears. Does yours?
And I guarantee if we put up a blind poll who was more intelligent between you and I, I'd win hands down.

So you can keep repeating this line over and over to make yourself feel better.
But you and I know the truth, I would smoke you in any test that measured intelligence or reasoning skills.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:45pm On Mar 16
IjeBos:

Bullshit, I know for a fact you have.
And I guarantee if we put up a blind poll who was more intelligent between you and I, I'd win hands down.

But you and I know the truth, I would smoke you in any test that measured intelligence or reasoning skills.

A dei degree?
This I tell you , is a bookmarks sort of for me eg I just backtracked my previous post about Judge Mcfee job, instead of having to search Goolag. I'm not in a popularity contest here. I don't give a hoot whether you read what I write.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:47pm On Mar 16
IjeBos:

Bullshit, I know for a fact you have. You're equally a degenerate. You and your alt persona.

Your mentality is below that of a baby. you are a shame. Now i am glad you are gay knowing if you are not your children will be the ones raising you from the day they are born.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:49pm On Mar 16
IjeBos:

Why do you think you or anyone deserves his level of abuse?
I don't. And that's why I mostly ignore him since he doesn't even deserve my time.

IjeBos:
Did you think you deserved to have your picture plastered here and to have been made fun of in a very personal way?
Of course I don't, and neither can I stopped them apart from appealing to the kids who do promptly take action by removing it and banning them. It's just unfortunate that they are savvy enough to get round those hand, but even they tire eventually.

IjeBos:
So because you can't stop him, you enable him?
You keep repeating that I enable him as if I buy him data. Regardless, I'm going to ignore this your perception because it sounds more like "because someone says something .....we should bend over to alleviate that perception", and I can't be bothered to alleviate your perception.

IjeBos:
So, if someone walks around the street murdering people, you know it yet are unable to stop him, would you sit around having pleasant conversations until he murders the next person?
I don't see how writing words on a forum equates to "walks around the street murdering people", but if that's what you believe he's doing, explain why you have not called the cops on his ass please.

IjeBos:
Or do you not think his level of degeneracy doesn't reach the level that causes you concern?
No, Ijebo. The level of degeneracy and stupidity and ignorance of the person in question does not reach the level that causes me concern in the least, apart from the sadness that such individuals affect the society I live in. And even that, just a little, considering his lot got only one term of 4 years.

He is not my friend nor my child that I must be under obligation to engage with him if I don't want to, and I can't force him not to be degenerate if that's what he wants to be. Besides, why should I waste my time on the degeneracy of an insignificant person on a forum when his degenerate master is seeking to go live in the White House?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 9:54pm On Mar 16
IjeBos:

I meant Evidence that there is prejudice to the defense.

It's simple, this is the test he should have used.

Does the supposed conduct prejudice the defense in any capacity?
If no, conduct is not relevant.

You're dancing around this and I don't know why.

We constantly tell the degenerate Basilico to go defend dump when he comes up with what he claims could have gotten dump off.

In that same light, perhaps you should have applied to be the judge in the Fanni case so I could have gotten a judgement from you that pleases me instead of the drivel I have been given by this maga judge.

If Fanni don't like the judgement, she should appeal. But I doubt she's that dumb.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 9:57pm On Mar 16
budaatum:

I don't. And that's why I mostly ignore him since he doesn't even deserve my time.

Of course I don't, and neither can I stopped them apart from appealing to the kids who do promptly take action by removing it and banning them. It's just unfortunate that they are savvy enough to get round those hand, but even they tire eventually.

You keep repeating that I enable him as if I buy him data. Regardless, I'm going to ignore this your perception because it sounds more like "because someone says something .....we should bend over to alleviate that perception", and I can't be bothered to alleviate your perception.

I don't see how writing words on a forum equates to "walks around the street murdering people", but if that's what you believe he's doing, explain why you have not called the cops on his ass please.

No, Ijebo. The level of degeneracy and stupidity and ignorance of the person in question does not reach the level that causes me concern in the least, apart from the sadness that such individuals affect the society I live in. And even that, just a little, considering his lot got only one term of 4 years.

He is not my friend nor my child that I must be under obligation to engage with him if I don't want to, and I can't force him not to be degenerate if that's what he wants to be. Besides, why should I waste my time on the degeneracy of an insignificant person on a forum when his degenerate master is seeking to go live in the White House?

Doesn't it seem unusual for someone to meticulously track the time people spend on a faceless forum in spreadsheets? Doesn't that comes across as someone who has mommy issues? Ijebos won't kill me on this thread.

Buda, from now on, I am observing a ceasefire with you. I will overlook your BS as you try and overlook my BS.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:03pm On Mar 16
raumdeuter:

Democrats suspicious in UK? The world will surely be better if you put more thoughts into your posts

I can only wonder why you asked.

raumdeuter:

What was the reason why UK needed ID to vote and Democrats are suspicious of it

Perhaps you should put more thought into what and how you express yourself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:08pm On Mar 16
benalvino3:

Buda, from now on, I am observing a ceasefire with you. I will overlook your BS as you try and overlook my BS.

I'll believe this when I see it. And I'd hope you'd extend this observing of yours to others here too, though they'd need to overlook too I suppose, or just ignore you like I do till you are tamed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:18pm On Mar 16
budaatum:

We constantly tell the degenerate Basilico to go defend dump when he comes up with what he claims could have gotten dump off.

In that same light, perhaps you should have applied to be the judge in the Fanni case so I could have gotten a judgement from you that pleases me instead of the drivel I have been given by this maga judge.

If Fanni don't like the judgement, she should appeal. But I doubt she's that dumb.

On a serious note, Nathan Wade met with WH Counsel and also DoJ lawyers before the indictment.
Fani met with Kamala Harris ( This was explained but she had denied) and also with Mary McCord before the indictments. Mary McCord.. She been everywhere Trump is being pursued
That has not been addressed by McFee.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 10:21pm On Mar 16
budaatum:

Google Enable.
The truth is he is a degenerate and he has abused and bullied a lot of people on this forum. I won't name names but I'm sure there are people who fear coming into this thread because of that abuse by him and slyfoxx. So your selfish desire, as you said, to have conversation and peace has trumped the emotional harm he's caused those people. I

Question, if he was a white guy who repeatedly wrote the word nigger on here and said "I'll refrain from callign you a nigger, but won't stop calling other people "nigger"", would that be kosher with you?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:24pm On Mar 16
IjeBos:

Google Enable.
The truth is he is a degenerate and he has abused and bullied a lot of people on this forum. I won't name names but I'm sure there are people who fear coming into this thread because of that abuse by him and slyfoxx. So your selfish desire, as you said, to have conversation and peace has trumped the emotional harm he's caused those people. I

Question, if he was a white guy who repeatedly wrote the word nigger on here and said "I'll refrain from callign you a nigger, but won't stop calling other people "nigger"", would that be kosher with you?

Pathetic. You sound effeminate, like the recepient of some body organ.
Cry harder to mods

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:35pm On Mar 16
Budaatum, you must not seek a truce, you must fight because one crybaby Ijebos is moody

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:39pm On Mar 16
IjeBos:

Google Enable.
The truth is he is a degenerate and he has abused and bullied a lot of people on this forum. I won't name names but I'm sure there are people who fear coming into this thread because of that abuse by him and slyfoxx. So your selfish desire, as you said, to have conversation and peace has trumped the emotional harm he's caused those people.
He has shown enough times that he does not give a damn about anyone's emotions, and I do not see how it is my duty to make him give a damn. Besides, how well have you who give a damn managed to control him here from "abused and bullied a lot of people" while spending copious amounts of time engaging with them?

No one is obliged to be in this particular thread, so if the emotional damage done by a degenerate bothers you so much, have you considered engaging in threads the degenerate does not participate in, or just ignore degenerates? You might not be able to control degenerates but you ought to be able to control yourself. No?

IjeBos:
Why, pray tell, even as a black individual, do you think I would insult myself by engaging with a person who calls anyone a "n" please?

Is the fact they call anyone that not sufficient to inform me that such people are not worth engaging with or me expending my time with?

I can always report such people to the mods if it bothered me that much and if the person they call "n" has not joined them in using similar words to describe those who call them "n". But as it is, no one is calling me "n", and I'm not here to fight for you or control any degenerates whom you'd find exist all over Nairaland and even in the real world.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:40pm On Mar 16
benalvino3:

Nigger shut the fuq up. do you not realize what you sound like? Look for mommy and ask for breast milk hahaha petulant idi-t grin

Guess you do need a break or a new moniker.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:43pm On Mar 16
budaatum:

He has shown enough times that he does not give a damn about anyone's emotions, and I do not see how it is my duty to make him give a damn. Besides, how well have you who give a damn managed to control him here from "abused and bullied a lot of people" while spending copious amounts of time engaging with them?

No one is obliged to be in this particular thread, so if the emotional damage done by a degenerate bothers you so much, have you considered engaging in threads the degenerate does not participate in, or just ignore degenerates? You might not be able to control degenerates but you ought to be able to control yourself. No?

Why, pray tell, even as a black individual, do you think I would insult myself by engaging with a person who calls anyone a "n" please?

Is the fact they call anyone that not sufficient to inform me that such people are not worth engaging with or me expending my time with?

I can always report such people to the mods if it bothered me that much and if the person they call "n" has not joined them in using similar words to describe those who call them "n". But as it is, no one is calling me "n", and I'm not here to fight for you or control any degenerates whom you'd find exist all over Nairaland and even in the real world.

Me laughing. You are insulting us and Ijebos. We know you are throwing barbs, the idiot thinks you are throwing bouquets at him.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:46pm On Mar 16
IjeBos:

Google Enable.

IjeBos:

slyfoxx.

IjeBos:

Slyfoxx

IjeBos:

slyfoxx's

Dude. Did Slyfoxx fvck your mother or kill your father? What is this bizarre obsession with another man that neither knows or cares about you? When we call you gay now you keep wondering why.

You are the most emasculated “man” I have ever met. At 45+ your mates are sending their kids to university you are here constantly posting about another man you don’t know wondering how his nuts taste tonight. I feel we really need to stage an intervention for you at this point. You are an embarrassment to the entire Obi family that you claim.

Go get a Job. Honestly there’s more to life than fighting with strangers on nairaland and trying to prove you are the richest man on earth to people who literally don’t care if you breathe your last breath tonight.

Pathetic fellow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:49pm On Mar 16
benalvino3:
Budaatum, you must not seek a truce, you must fight because one crybaby Ijebos is moody

I am not seeking a truce, Ben. If Russia attacks me with nuclear weapons I will shoot back with my bow and arrow. And I will kidnap 1400 Israelites if I felt they were stealing my land, though I wouldn't rape them because that would compromise my demands for my land back.

What I was demanding, if anything, is for Ijebo not to continuously stoop to your level. But it seems he feels he could degenerate you, so more grease to his elbows since here would be much better without degenerates.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:49pm On Mar 16
basilico:

Me laughing. You are insulting us and Ijebos. We know you are throwing barbs, the idiot thinks you are throwing bouquets at him.

grin grin grin
budaatum must insult and fight for Nigger King Ijebos. DEI Ewu

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 10:52pm On Mar 16
budaatum:

I am not seeking a truce, Ben. If Russia attacks me with nuclear weapons I will shoot back with my bow and arrow. And I will kidnap 1400 Israelites if I felt they were stealing my land, though I wouldn't rape them because that would compromise my demands for my land back.

What I was demanding, if anything, is for Ijebo not to continuously stoop to your level. But it seems he feels he could degenerate you, so more grease to his elbows since here would be much better without degenerates.

Don't worry, anything that makes that Nigger cry is okay with me. Because a truce between you and I will make him cry, let us observe the truce grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:00pm On Mar 16
The level of delusion and lack of self-awareness it takes to accuse people of reporting you just a few posts after PUBLICLY reporting others - and to accuse people of bullying even though all they do is respond to your own unprovoked attacks is mind-boggling I swear.

We have some genuinely sick and depraved people on this thread. It’s not even a joke anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:03pm On Mar 16
For disclosure, it was I who reported Ben.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:06pm On Mar 16
MentalCase98:
The level of delusion and lack of self-awareness it takes to accuse people of reporting you just a few posts after PUBLICLY reporting others - and to accuse people of bullying even though all they do is respond to your own unprovoked attacks is mind-boggling I swear.

We have some genuinely sick and depraved people on this thread. It’s not even a joke anymore.

grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:13pm On Mar 16
budaatum:

Snitch b!tch

And you are even proud to announce it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:16pm On Mar 16
Benalvino3.

Just seen this on abcnews

ATLANTA -- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp signed a law Wednesday that lets a state commission begin operating with powers to discipline and remove prosecutors, potentially disrupting Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ prosecution of former President Donald Trump.

“This legislation will help us ensure rogue and incompetent prosecutors are held accountable if they refuse to uphold the law,” Kemp said before signing the bill, flanked by Republican legislative leaders. “

Judge McFee was appointed by Brian Kemp. BK is the one who certified Georgia 2020, He would obviously want every complaint about that election squashed.

There are three decisions that have a commonality. Long list of allegations read out , but hey no further action.

Comey v Hillary Clinton
Hur v Joe Biden
McAfee v Fani Willis
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:21pm On Mar 16
budaatum:

So you report someone who has at least a known backup moniker.
Then
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:25pm On Mar 16
basilico:
Benalvino3.

ATLANTA -- Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp signed a law Wednesday that lets a state commission begin operating with powers to discipline and remove prosecutors, potentially disrupting Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ prosecution of former President Donald Trump.

“This legislation will help us ensure rogue and incompetent prosecutors are held accountable if they refuse to uphold the law,” Kemp said before signing the bill, flanked by Republican legislative leaders. “

Judge McFee was appointed by Brian Kemp. BK is the one who certified Georgia 2020, He would obviously want every complaint about that election squashed.

There are three decisions that have a commonality. Long list of allegations read out , but hey no further action.

Comey v Hillary Clinton
Hur v Joe Biden
McAfee v Fani Willis

Good news. We all know that the Democrats intent to use Lawfare to win this election since Joe Biden is losing badly in the polls.

I’m glad even establishment republicans like Kemp have recognized what’s going on and are responding in kind.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:43pm On Mar 16

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:44pm On Mar 16
basilico:
Benalvino3.

Comey v Hillary Clinton
Hur v Joe Biden
McAfee v Fani Willis

at this point, it is watch and see. Fani will be investigated
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:48pm On Mar 16
MentalCase98:
😂😂😂😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvs68OKOquM&pp=ygUebGlua2luIHBhcmsgdGFsa2luZyB0byBteXNlbGYg

Why associate my favorite band to indigenous person of bia?
RIP Chester
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 11:50pm On Mar 16
budaatum:

Obviously, you know by now I don't tend to shy from much. I tend to bully wanna be bullies. But, I understand I'm unique as I have the disposition for it. So, let's take my example to the real word. Should a person not ride a public bus because people bully them, or attempt to assault them? Where is the line from you? What your words sound like is appeasement.

budaatum:

So, there is a line you will draw. That line is the use of the word "nigger". So, you won't engage with people who engages in racist slurs but will engage in those who engage in tribal slurs? I got it.

budaatum:

I get this. As long as you derive the pleasure you seek from Nairaland, nothing outside of that matters. I honestly think that is an unfortunate way to exist. Real talk, hearing you formulate this was depressing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4065) (4066) (4067) (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) ... (4183) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Mintum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.