Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,118 members, 7,845,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4069) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1670782 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4066) (4067) (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) ... (4161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:56pm On Mar 16
IjeBos:

Obviously, you know by now I don't tend to shy from much. I tend to bully wanna be bullies. But, I understand I'm unique as I have the disposition for it. So, let's take my example to the real word. Should a person not ride a public bus because people bully them, or attempt to assault them? Where is the line from you? What your words sound like is appeasement.
Tell us more about this and who you have bullied.

IjeBos:

So, there is a line you will draw. That line is the use of the word "nigger". So, you won't engage with people who engages in racist slurs but will engage in those who engage in tribal slurs? I got it.
Nigger King Shut the fuq up grin

IjeBos:

I get this. As long as you derive the pleasure you seek from Nairaland, nothing outside of that matters. I honestly think that is an unfortunate way to exist. Real talk, hearing you formulate this was depressing.
At least he is not smoking crack or sleeping with men like you. I and Buda derive pleasure from nairaland. we have something in common grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:03am On Mar 17
MentalCase98:

Dude. Did Slyfoxx fvck your mother or kill your father? What is this bizarre obsession with another man that neither knows or cares about you? When we call you gay now you keep wondering why.

You are the most emasculated “man” I have ever met. At 45+ your mates are sending their kids to university you are here constantly posting about another man you don’t know wondering how his nuts taste tonight. I feel we really need to stage an intervention for you at this point. You are an embarrassment to the entire Obi family that you claim.

Go get a Job. Honestly there’s more to life than fighting with strangers on nairaland and trying to prove you are the richest man on earth to people who literally don’t care if you breathe your last breath tonight.

Pathetic fellow.

Big Boy Internet Tough guy is back.
I see you didn't show up at my Hotel. Well, you are a coward after all.
But, probably the best decision you ever made in your life.

Everyone's tough when they are anonymous, innit?
I wonder what life would be like for you if you had to wear all the racist, terroristic, sexist, rapey language you post here on your neck on a day to day basis.
I do wonder.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:12am On Mar 17
IjeBos:

I wonder what life would be like for you if you had to wear all the racist, terroristic, sexist, rapey language you post here on your neck on a day to day basis.
I do wonder.

Your hotel? Can your wretched village dwelling father afford a hotel? LMAO. Lie to me that you are somewhere and expect me to come running there like a fool who doesn’t have work like you? I told you that your matter will be handled at my own time. No rush.

I wonder how life would be like when you finally face the music for the people you doxxed, threatened and endangered with your multiple monikers here. Till then keep living in your delusion. You this Little rat from the “dot in a circle” according to our wise president 😂😂

Yes I’m back. Been busy fvcking bitches from your side as usual. Now you can stop fantasizing about me. F@ggot.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:15am On Mar 17
IjeBos:

I do wonder.

your friend's couch is now a hotel grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:15am On Mar 17
benalvino3:

Why associate my favorite band to indigenous person of bia?
RIP Chester

Hahahha. Sorry boss. I didn’t mean to stain such a classic band with such a trashy person and terrorist sympathizer.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:16am On Mar 17
MentalCase98:

Your hotel? Can your wretched village dwelling father afford a hotel? LMAO. Lie to me that you are somewhere and expect me to come running there like a fool who doesn’t have work like you? I told you that your matter will be handled at my own time. No rush.

I wonder how life would be like when you finally face the music for the people you doxxed, threatened and endangered with your multiple monikers here. Till then keep living in your delusion. You this Little rat from the “dot in a circle” according to our wise president 😂😂

Yes I’m back. Been busy fvcking bitches from your side as usual. Now you can stop fantasizing about me. F@ggot.

Do these kind of threats work on anybody?

You are right, every one does face the music at some point. I wonder if I were an Employer, would I hire or keep someone on board who posted the kind of rapey language you have posted in this forum. I do wonder.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:16am On Mar 17
benalvino3:

your friend's couch is now a hotel grin

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He confidently said “My hotel” 😂😂😂

In early died.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:18am On Mar 17
IjeBos:

You are right, every one does face the music at some point. I wonder if I were an Employer, would I hire or keep someone on board who posted the kind of rapey language you have posted in this forum. I do wonder.
. Employer? Who is looking for work? 😂😂

I employ people you dimwit. You and all these your useless threats. I have dated you to do your worst.

I want you to make that real life move. Then let’s see how it goes. 😂

We are still playing here. Hahahaha.

You will be shocked.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:19am On Mar 17
IjeBos:

Do these kind of threats work on anybody?

Bloody idiot. I’m laughing f so hard at your stupidity tonight.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:22am On Mar 17
MentalCase98:
. Employer? Who is looking for work? 😂😂

I employ people you dimwit. You and all these your useless threats. I have dated you to do your worst.

I want you to make that real life move. Then let’s see how it goes. 😂

We are still playing here. Hahahaha.

You will be shocked.

I wonder, would I do business with anybody who I knew was capable of posting these kind of rapey threats online?
I do wonder
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:22am On Mar 17
MentalCase98:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He confidently said “My hotel” 😂😂😂

In early died.

Ijebos nearly died when I mentioned I am proficient in programming languages such as C# and Python. he reverted to my post almost a year ago grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:24am On Mar 17
IjeBos:

I wonder, would I do business with anybody who I knew was capable of posting these kind of rapey threats online?
I do wonder

Him don change from finding work to doing business. Hahahahhahahahahhaha

My mans is confused. I thought you said I was some wretched village boy. Which business again. Baba I am daring you now. Do your worst with your cooked up posts and impersonating accounts. There’s a digital footprint for everything on this forum. You will expose yourself eventually for the PROVABLE crimes you have committed.

Keep making them cute little threats. I’m laughing so hard.

slowpoke.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:26am On Mar 17
IjeBos:

I do wonder

This slowpoke really trying to threaten his father 😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:26am On Mar 17
benalvino3:

Ijebos nearly died when I mentioned I am proficient in programming languages such as C# and Python. he reverted to my post almost a year ago grin grin

He’s a bloody nobody. Nairaland is his life. We have the power to ruin his day here at any given time.

Such a clown.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:29am On Mar 17
benalvino3:

He still doesn’t even believe you’re in America or have ever flown a plane 😂😂

That’s the level of stupidity we are dealing with this clown. At 45+ years of age he still see’s flying a plane as an accomplishment hahahahaba

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:30am On Mar 17
MentalCase98:

He still doesn’t even believe you’re in America or have ever flown a plane 😂😂

That’s the level of stupidity we are dealing with this clown. At 45+ years of age he still see’s flying a plane as an accomplishment hahahahaba

the idiot is jealous
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:32am On Mar 17
MentalCase98:

Him don change from finding work to doing business. Hahahahhahahahahhaha

My mans is confused. I thought you said I was some wretched village boy. Which business again. Baba I am daring you now. Do your worst with your cooked up posts and impersonating accounts. There’s a digital footprint for everything on this forum. You will expose yourself eventually for the PROVABLE crimes you have committed.

Keep making them cute little threats. I’m laughing so hard.

slowpoke.

You are right, there is a digital footprint, so I'm generally careful in what I say. Because I know in this age of cancel culture, employers and businesses are cautious of the people they hire. Noone wants the stink of that person to infect their business. Imagine if I was talking about killing Americans and raping women and having people arrested and tortured by police. That would be bad.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:32am On Mar 17
benalvino3:

the idiot is jealous

He’s mad jealous of you bro. Especially the fact that you have kids. Since a gay man like him can never achieve that even at his fatherly age of 45+.

Such an embarrassment
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:35am On Mar 17
MentalCase98:

He’s mad jealous of you bro. Especially the fact that you have kids. Since a gay man like him can never achieve that even at his fatherly age of 45+.

Such an embarrassment

He does not understand what it takes to be responsible and pay school fees for 4 children.
the biafra struggle started with a man giving a woman a black eye for IJebos to watch grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:35am On Mar 17
IjeBos:

You are right, there is a digital footprint, so I'm generally careful in what I say. Because I know in this age of cancel culture, employers and businesses are cautious of the people they hire. Noone wants the stink of that person to infect their business. Imagine if I was talking about killing Americans and raping women and having people arrested and tortured by police. That would be bad.

Yes digital footprints. So You will have to prove I was the owner of that account that said those things abi? You think your manipulated posts are enough proof of that? Like it’s something I can’t do to you if I was as jobless Hahahaha.

This clown really thinks he’s dealing with an illiterate here 😂😂

Baba your Mickey Mouse threats are not working. You’ve been threatening for over a year now and still nothing 😂😂

I will soon have your time don’t worry.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:37am On Mar 17
IjeBos:

You are careful of what you say? Okay. But are CallMeDamien, IjeBosc, DaHighLife and all your OTHER numerous accounts on this forum careful what they say too?

Lol.

Time shall tell.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:40am On Mar 17
benalvino3:

He does not understand what it takes to be responsible and pay school fees for 4 children.
the biafra struggle started with a man giving a woman a black eye for IJebos to watch grin grin grin

Such a pathetic guy. That’s how many of them are in his family. This is why IjeBos is not married at 45. Apart from being gay, he also once tried to have a girlfriend to cover up but ended up assaulting her like the lunatic he is.

Like father like son.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:41am On Mar 17
MentalCase98:

Yes digital footprints. So You will have to prove I was the owner of that account that said those things abi? You think your manipulated posts are enough proof of that? Like it’s something I can’t do to you if I was as jobless Hahahaha.

This clown really thinks he’s dealing with an illiterate here 😂😂

Baba your Mickey Mouse threats are not working. You’ve been threatening for over a year now and still nothing 😂😂

I will soon have your time don’t worry.

Your are right, it would be tough. That's why generally I'm cautious of the pictures I post, making sure I don't post bank statements with my name on it, giving out my private number to other posters here, making sure I'm not posting pictures of my house, or offices where I supposedly work, etc. etc. It's really a good idea to stay as anonymous as possible. Because we know all about digital footprints.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:43am On Mar 17
IjeBos:

Your are right, it would be tough. That's why generally I'm cautious of the pictures I post, making sure I don't post bank statements with my name on it, giving out my private number to other posters here, making sure I'm not posting pictures of my house, or offices where I supposedly work, etc. etc. It's really a good idea to stay as anonymous as possible. Because we know all about digital footprints.

As anonymous? This fool really thinks we don’t know him after all the pictures of his family’s alleged houses and cars, schools he supposedly attended, passports and travel documents with dates he posted 😂😂

Dey play.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:44am On Mar 17
Benalvino you remember this dusty ass Enugu compound? 😂😂

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by IjeBos(m): 12:46am On Mar 17
MentalCase98:

As anonymous? This fool really thinks we don’t know him after all the pictures of his family’s alleged houses and cars, schools he supposedly attended, passports and travel documents with dates he posted 😂😂

Dey play.

Like you said, everyone faces the music at some point. And when it's my time, I'll be more than comfortable facing the music.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:47am On Mar 17
MentalCase98:

Dey play.

this is what my family looks like https://massive.mom/RDTL9C just to give Ijebos a glimps
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:48am On Mar 17
IjeBos:

Bro I am daring you to do your worst. You fvcking clown. How many times will we do this song and dance but you never do shit.

With all your lies and provable crimes on this forum you still have the guts to make these cute little threats 😂

You this 45 year old embarrassment. I feel genuine pity for you sometimes. A full grown man overripe for marriage still acting like a 13 year old boy on nairaland.

Honestly how does your father feel about you? Even a violent LUNATIC like him must be disgraced to have a son like you.

I also wonder how he will feel when he sees your posts exposing his crimes here too 😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:50am On Mar 17
MentalCase98:
Benalvino you remember this dusty ass Enugu compound? 😂😂

don't mind that fool. hahaha
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:51am On Mar 17
IjeBos:

Like you said, everyone faces the music at some point. And when it's my time, I'll be more than comfortable facing the music.

😂😂 idiot said cancel culture. 😂

Brov I don’t live in America. My business interests span continents. Particularly one continent where the worlds most powerful country is and where cancel culture don’t mean shit. I just got back from there.

Goodluck trying to cancel me there 😂😂😂

🤡
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:54am On Mar 17
benalvino3:

this is what my family looks like https://massive.mom/RDTL9C just to give Ijebos a glimps

Don’t kill the impotent fool with jealousy please. He just got back from crying on his friend’s couch because he will never have a family like him.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:55am On Mar 17
MentalCase98:

Don’t kill the impotent fool with jealousy please. He just got back from crying on his friend’s couch because he will never have a family like him.

hahaha remember, when he plays dahighlife he becomes a dad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4066) (4067) (4068) (4069) (4070) (4071) (4072) ... (4161) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Ishiewo, bemeruca, armyofone(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.