Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1670539 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) ... (4160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 7:54pm On Mar 17
P-Diddy is gay and people making the claim may not have made it out of the blue.
The Lawsuit Against P Diddy
did Usher Sleep with Puff daddy?

this may all be bullshit and Diddy calls himself daddy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 8:34pm On Mar 17
Lol 👨🏻‍🦳

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:10pm On Mar 17
benalvino3:
P-Diddy is gay and people making the claim may not have made it out of the blue.

Laurene, the mods will be on you soon
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:13pm On Mar 17
benalvino3:

When you've been outed as a despicable human being, you'll go off point to douse any suspicion. You've been caught and I know the mods are debating whether to ban you or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:32pm On Mar 17
Obrigardo:

When you've been outed as a despicable human being, you'll go off point to douse any suspicion. You've been caught and I know the mods are debating whether to ban you or not.

Who let this psycho out again? What has he done that’s more despicable than the people who doxxed family members of users they disagree with here?

Of course that’s fine by you as long as they are on your team right? See my earlier post for your Psychoanalysis. Idiot!!

The mods are not daft. They know the troublemakers on this thread. Keep begging them to ban people in vain.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:38pm On Mar 17
ijebosLGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈:

He says "I am into networking and programming". Fam, you can barely write an English sentence. At the most you're an undereducation bottom tier programmer. I had to laugh at this. If you only knew....

Going to give you a heads up and some sage advice. Stay in your lane, know your limitations and know who you are attempting to threaten before you start threatening them.

You claim to have been educated in the US right? So you never knew any Asian (Indian, Pakistani etc) foreign students who could barely speak English but were master programmers and IT technicians??

Hahahahaha

Keep playing.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 11:52pm On Mar 17
MentalCase98:

You claim to have been educated in the US right? So you never knew any Asian (Indian, Pakistani etc) foreign students who could barely speak English but were master programmers and IT technicians??

Hahahahaha

Keep playing.

That idiot wants me to be serious on a faceless forum. he is just Jealous and jobless grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 11:59pm On Mar 17
benalvino3:

That idiot wants me to be serious on a faceless forum. he is just Jealous

Lol. To him nairaland is his life so he expects everyone else to take it seriously as him. Even people working on 10 different projects as they banger here on the side.

He doesn’t know that life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:00am On Mar 18
MentalCase98:

Lol. To him nairaland is his life so he expects everyone else to take it seriously as him. Even people working on 10 different projects as they banger here on the side.

He doesn’t know that life.

Oooops. I meant “banter” not “banger”. There goes my busy life again.

I guess I can’t speak English either 🤣🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:11am On Mar 18
MentalCase98:

Oooops. I meant “banter” not “banger”. There goes my busy life again.

I guess I can’t speak English either 🤣🤣

you can see how moody he was this morning grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 12:21am On Mar 18
benalvino3:

you can see how moody he was this morning grin

Hahahahaha. He got banned in nairaland. The ultimate setback in his life 😂😂

Our so-called big boy 😄😄

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 12:27am On Mar 18
MentalCase98:

Hahahahaha. He got banned in nairaland. The ultimate setback in his life 😂😂

Our so-called big boy 😄😄

Even the mods don't like him. IjebosB = Irritant
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:01am On Mar 18
Trump: If I get elected I will put tarrif on every Chinese car, if I don't get elected, it will be a bloodbath for the auto industry and the country

Liberal media: Trump promises bloodbath and violence if he loses

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:03am On Mar 18
raumdeuter:
Trump: If I get elected I will put tarrif on every Chinese car, if I don't get elected, it will be a bloodbath for the auto industry and the country

I don't understand why the media is so protected. No one should let them lie like this. the main reason this country is dying is because of the divide the media is causing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:10am On Mar 18
benalvino3:

I don't understand why the media is so protected. No one should let them lie like this. the main reason this country is dying is because of the divide the media is causing.

There is no way you can watch this happen and not shake your head.

Could anything be more blatantly false
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 3:21am On Mar 18
raumdeuter:

There is no way you can watch this happen and not shake your head.

Could anything be more blatantly false

When you push back they call you maga and evil. I never gave a damn about Trump before 2016. The media did so well to unmask themselves. The Court, Justice Department, etc are all like this.

you pray in front of an abortion clinic you are locked up for terrorism. you threaten and intimidate SC judges at their house and nothing will happen to you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:18am On Mar 18
benalvino3:

When you push back they call you maga and evil. I never gave a damn about Trump before 2016. The media did so well to unmask themselves. The Court, Justice Department, etc are all like this.

you pray in front of an abortion clinic you are locked up for terrorism. you threaten and intimidate SC judges at their house and nothing will happen to you.

Wapo is usually quoted as a source by the liberals here.
To liberals anything to make Trump look bad is acceptable whether it's against the law
What did Trump do? Mean tweets.

Every other leftist media repeats the samr, verifying the original liar..
WTF. I think this is a new tactict. Front page is only media houses repeating the lie.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by benalvino3: 5:26am On Mar 18
basilico:

Wapo is usually quoted as a source by the liberals here.
To liberals anything to make Trump look bad is acceptable whether it's against the law
What did Trump do? Mean tweets.

Every other leftist media repeats the samr, verifying the original liar..
WTF. I think this is a new tactict. Front page is only media houses repeating the lie.

They have to follow the talking point
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:09am On Mar 18
benalvino3:

They have to follow the talking point

Well coordinated. Eric Holder said this on Friday, he is an insider this will be the norm.
Google Search can force a media house out of business, if they ignore it.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 6:56am On Mar 18
benalvino3:

Even the mods don't like him. IjebosB = Irritant

Yup. They obviously don’t. He’s such an unpleasant person. Anybody who spends five minutes observing this thread can tell.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:25pm On Mar 18
basilico:

Well coordinated. Eric Holder said this on Friday, he is an insider this will be the norm.

It's crazy. It's like an authoritarian regime
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 2:36pm On Mar 18
basilico:

This is nothing. The Biden Whitehouse has been openly sending letters directly to media houses telling them how it wants them to cover the administration and the opposition. I can’t imagine that happening even in Nigeria.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:52pm On Mar 18
MentalCase98:

This is nothing. The Biden Whitehouse has been openly sending letters directly to media houses telling them how it wants them to cover the administration and the opposition. I can’t imagine that happening even in Nigeria.

the United States is a drone factory. media is the prograamer
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DaHighLife: 3:08pm On Mar 18
raumdeuter:

Except that is precisely what his political advisor, Roger Stone, suggested he say... and Roger Stone wasn't referring to automobiles.
I'll set aside the fact that it's clear what Roger Stone meant by 'bloodbath,' even though he attempted to soften it by saying 'not violence'

I think he has to put them on notice that their inauguration will be a rhetorical and what I mean civil disobedience, not violence, but it will be a bloodbath. The government will be completely shut down if they attempt to steal this.

Here is the clip, listen to it from the 40 second mark.
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1769239890934333690

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:19pm On Mar 18
DaHighLife:

Except that is precisely what his political advisor, Roger Stone, suggested he say... and Roger Stone wasn't referring to automobiles.
I'll set aside the fact that it's clear what Roger Stone meant by 'bloodbath,' even though he attempted to soften it by saying 'not violence'

you posted a video from 2016 and said it is what he suggested Trump say in 2024.
you are sick. you are no longer moody?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Mar 18
DaHighLife:

Roger Stone did not make the speech over the weekend, Trump made the speech over the weekend. This is the speech below. Listen to it and make your own conclusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hyuxp1m6CY

Now read the comments below the video and see why the American public distrust the media

Almost everyone in the comment section who listened understood what he was talking about except the liberal media
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:35pm On Mar 18
bemeruca:

you posted a video from 2016 and said it is what he suggested Trump say in 2024.
you are sick. you are no longer moody?

On the video from the same Forbes youtube page

Go and read the comments and how almost everyone understood context except the leftist media

The whole cuntry now knows hw corrupt the establishment media is

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:44pm On Mar 18
raumdeuter:

Go and read the comments and how almost everyone understood context except the leftist media

I don't blame them entirely. this is the thing I have been telling Basilico why I want Trump to step aside. The media is out for his blood, at this stage he has to start making proactive decisions. Bruteforce thinks about the possible ways the media can lie about him and not give them the avenue to do so. they hate him, they lie, so he should not give them any chance to LIE against him.

he should start using scripts and have people go through what he has to say before he gives a speech.
his arrogance is too much.
he could just stay in a basement and not make the media focus on him to win this election but each time he is out there putting up controversies like this, one or two people who wanted to vote for him will change their mind. we know his die-hard fans will always vote for him but some people do not consume news like us and they don't dig deep to expose the media's lies.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DaHighLife: 3:47pm On Mar 18
raumdeuter:

Roger Stone did not make the speech over the weekend, Trump made the speech over the weekend. This is the speech below. Listen to it and make your own conclusion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hyuxp1m6CY

Now read the comments below the video and see why the American public distrust the media

Almost everyone in the comment section who listened understood what he was talking about except the liberal media

I did listen to it. I read it. Then I thought how I would diagram it. In fact, I initially thought the media misunderstood it until I listened to the entire clip. What I understood he said is that 'if I don't get elected, it will lead to a bloodbath', and when he said 'that'll be the least of it,' he was referring to the automotive industry. Meaning, the loss of auto plants would be the least of our concerns compared to the bloodbath that would ensue if I'm not elected.

He's clearly not very articulate and struggles to maintain focus. So, it was evidently an adlib. He even paused himself when he realized the implications of what he was saying, then proceeded. Moreover, he has been repeating the same narrative consistently. If I lose, the economy will collapse, states like Ohio or Pennsylvania won't exist, doom and gloom. This aligns with what he has been instructed to say by Roger Stone in 2016, as well as his actions on January 6th, and so forth.

You're arguing to interpret what he said without considering the context of his seven-year-long rhetoric and the advice given by his advisors. My question is why?

“No, we’re going to put a 100 percent tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those cars if I get elected,” Trump said. “Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a blood bath for the country; that’ll be the least of it. But they’re not going to sell those cars. They’re building massive factories.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DaHighLife: 3:56pm On Mar 18
raumdeuter:

Find out where that link to the article was posted, and you'll get your answer. I also read comments at times to gauge people's perceptions. However, sometimes the comments don't align with the article or the site. For example, if 90% of posts on an NPR article sound deranged, yet most people who read or listen to NPR don't write like that, it's generally because the article was linked by a right-wing site.

I'm not saying this was the case here; I'm saying I wouldn't use the posts as a litmus test. However, I can also see how people could interpret it differently. But given his statements in the past and who he generally is, I believe the media got it right. The Trump campaign could easily release the speech he read off the teleprompter or a video of what was on the teleprompter when he delivered those lines. I doubt they will, though, they know what he meant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:02pm On Mar 18
basilico loco, you are needed! Criminal trump is broke. Come bail him out.
LMFAO 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:06pm On Mar 18
raumdeuter:

Ramdeuter, can you take a breath for a moment please.

Inhale
Exhale

Then take a moment and swipe through all Criminal trump's recent comments, actually take a step 2 years back till date.

He has been threatening destruction, brimstone, hell fire, death and so forth. He has called immigrants vermins and that they are not people. He has called for the J6 committee to be jailed and named the black prosecutors on his tail racist names.

Don't tell me you can't see that Ram. Don't try it.

Now tell me what he meant by "the least of" in his bloodbath comments.

Don't be a maga cultist bro.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4071) (4072) (4073) (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) ... (4160) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Konkoja, basilico and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.