Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,708 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1704740 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4073) (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) ... (4184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:37am On Mar 19
happney65:
Trump is unable to post Bond. Nobody wants to touch the Man child even with a long spoon. grin

The criminal was passed over by 30 underwriters.
They all know the fool is not a billionaire as he says.
And he lied in court saying he had $400m+ in hand.

Voters are seriously taking notes and looking deep into this criminal.
He is worse off than he was in circa 2016. The man is a walking national security risk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:40am On Mar 19
Obrigardo:

The criminal was passed over by 30 underwriters.
They all know the fool is not a billionaire as he says.
And he lied in court saying he had $400m+ in hand.

Voters are seriously taking notes and looking deep into this criminal.
He is worse off than he was in circa 2016. The man is a walking national security risk.

What an orgasmic feeling that gives you. Waank harder , eyes closed,tongue hanging out wth saliva drooling 😝😝😝
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:41am On Mar 19
basilico:

Biden had also promised s bloodbath years earlier. Blood is not always red coming from a blue party holder.

YOU ARE TOOOO SLOOOW

Oh My God!

Your slowness angers me, because i'm raging, thinking, how can a grown up man be this bereft of any deep reasoning skills.

The context matters, you deranged maga cultist.

The fact you are covering for a five time draft dodging criminal who salutes the Insurrectionist anthem while you were among the crooks who vilified Kapaernick for kneeling to the main National anthem. You have no shame at all. Damn!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:43am On Mar 19
basilico:

What an orgasmic feeling that gives you. Waank harder , eyes closed,tongue hanging and out saliva drooling 😝😝😝

I don't understand how and why you think the vomit you wrote is going to change the basic facts on ground.
You know maga world is losing the game, and you can't even spin it.

What a shame.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:52am On Mar 19
basilico:

The know exactly what Trump meant. Sadly, America has tens of low IQ retarded voters who believe the media spin.

After egging on the rioters who fought the police, and desecrated the Capitol, and the rioters who brought gallows to hang his Vice President Mike Pence, and planted pipe bombs - then this maga cultist is asking to know if we knew what exactly the Criminal meant.

Sadly you are just in the clique of the low IQ retarded maga cultist. Because if you had a brain, you'll know the criminal has always ratcheted up his violent rhetoric and he's been doing it FOR MONTHS ON END.

You are seriously inept.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:30am On Mar 19
Obrigardo:

After egging on the rioters who fought the police, and desecrated the Capitol, and the rioters who brought gallows to hang his Vice President Mike Pence, and planted pipe bombs - then this maga cultist is asking to know if we knew what exactly the Criminal meant.

Sadly you are just in the clique of the low IQ retarded maga cultist. Because if you had a brain, you'll know the criminal has always ratcheted up his violent rhetoric and he's been doing it FOR MONTHS ON END.

You are seriously inept.

Help me with answers to the following questions

1.) Why was Kamala at the DNC building, rather than at the Capitol rejoicing in her Coronation as VP? No explanation ever!

2.) Why were all three security cameras always focused on the DNC building turned away “just in time” to avoid video of the placing of the “bomb”?

3.) Why were Capitol Police dispatches concerning the pipe bomb moved to Channel 3 and remain hidden from the public and Congress?

4.) Why did Secret Service agents and D.C. police mill about the SW side of the DNC building near the “bomb”?

5.) Why were teenagers allowed to walk past the bomb site?

6.) Why were several commuter trains headed to and from Union Station allowed to pass dangerously close to the DNC building while the bomb was in place?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:04pm On Mar 19
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-classified-documents-judge-cannon-1880683

Judge Cannon want Juries to peruse the documents Jack Smith is claiming are classified.Jack is claiming the documents are so top secret noone should see them. Take his word for it
Also wants the jury to decide if President Trump had powers to carry copies of documents under the Presidential Records Act

My understanding. Digital Copies transmitted to WH are Presidential Records that belong to NARA , but POTUS can take way the copies.

In any case the documents Jack wants the jury and defendant not to see could be investigations of the FBI Russia hoax witch-hunt that detail how the criminal FBI broke every law under the sun in their get Trump effort from 2015 to 2020.////

Jack can appeal to higher court . This pushes the case further back.

Notice how Newsweek article is so biased . They want the trial so badly.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DaHighLife: 3:10pm On Mar 19
budaatum:

Don't be at a loss. We have found that Tinubu supporting mods would ban Obi supporters and vice versa. So yes, bias here is undeniable.

Indeed.
The fact that I can reasonably suspect that tribalism motivated moderators to ban somebody, combined with my inability to deactivate my account, more than validates my decision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:20pm On Mar 19
DaHighLife:

Indeed.
The fact that I can reasonably suspect that tribalism motivated moderators to ban somebody, combined with my inability to deactivate my account, more than validates my decision.
Bias is everywhere I'm afraid. It's politics after all. Thankfully, the last US election showed more are biased against dump than Biden, and I'm hoping it's repeated at the elections in November too.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:38pm On Mar 19
DaHighLife:

Indeed.

You don't have to deactivate it. Just leave already.
Tribalism? Are guy who is trying to be anonymous online is crying about getting banned because of tribalism. The mods don't know who you are except for the fact that you are moody and petulant.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:41pm On Mar 19
basilico:

Help me with answers to the following questions

1.) Why was Kamala at the DNC building, rather than at the Capitol rejoicing in her Coronation as VP? No explanation ever!

2.) Why were all three security cameras always focused on the DNC building turned away “just in time” to avoid video of the placing of the “bomb”?

3.) Why were Capitol Police dispatches concerning the pipe bomb moved to Channel 3 and remain hidden from the public and Congress?

4.) Why did Secret Service agents and D.C. police mill about the SW side of the DNC building near the “bomb”?

5.) Why were teenagers allowed to walk past the bomb site?

6.) Why were several commuter trains headed to and from Union Station allowed to pass dangerously close to the DNC building while the bomb was in place?

You have no brain, sadly speaking. You absolve the vulgar racist criminal of any wrongdoing. Even a tiny one, you don't blame him at all.
Disgusting Maga cultist.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:42pm On Mar 19
Criminal trump keeps on criming.
This man never stops being involved in crimes or surrounded by criminals.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:43pm On Mar 19
basilico:
https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-classified-documents-judge-cannon-1880683

Judge Cannon want Juries to peruse the documents Jack Smith is claiming are classified.Jack is claiming the documents are so top secret noone should see them. Take his word for it
Also wants the jury to decide if President Trump had powers to carry copies of documents under the Presidential Records Act

My understanding. Digital Copies transmitted to WH are Presidential Records that belong to NARA , but POTUS can take way the copies.

In any case the documents Jack wants the jury and defendant not to see could be investigations of the FBI Russia hoax witch-hunt that detail how the criminal FBI broke every law under the sun in their get Trump effort from 2015 to 2020.////

Jack can appeal to higher court . This pushes the case further back.

Notice how Newsweek article is so biased . They want the trial so badly.

Cannon's decision is so stupid. Really unlawful.
She will be taken off this case.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:45pm On Mar 19
Criminal trump is always surrounded by criminals and crooks

basilico loco, do you need a rundown of criminal trump associates who have bagged jail time, convicted or indicted?

The list is soooo long

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:47pm On Mar 19
Hillary destroys the criminal trump lol grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:51pm On Mar 19
Broke ass criminal trump is looking for money, any avenue, no matter how stupid, he'll trod that path.

He is already an adjudicated rapist, certified in the court. What is this demented criminal doing?

basilico loco, care to explain the criminal mind of criminal trump?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:00pm On Mar 19
Meanwhile the criminal trump is still actively seeking russian money through criminal and convict paul manafort.
Small donors are running away from him.
Big donors are rubbing their nose to throw money at him.
He is broke as a camel's ass

basilico loco, i can't remember when the criminal trump campaign ever announced any fund-raising haul or attempt?
I can't remember when they did that, do you have any records to show?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DaHighLife: 5:07pm On Mar 19
bemeruca:

You don't have to deactivate it. Just leave already.
Tribalism? Are guy who is trying to be anonymous online is crying about getting banned because of tribalism. The mods don't know who you are except for the fact that you are moody and petulant.

I decline to entertain nor engage in your convoluted logic that moderators were unable to discern the tribe of 'IjeBos,' neither by his username nor by the content of his contributions to a discussion board featuring a Politics section.

You've noticed I don't respond to you. You seem not to understand libel, defamation, or harassment, especially with your attempts to steal people's information. Maybe one day someone will teach you a lesson in those words, as you seem to be in a spiral.

By the amount of time you devote to this thread, you seem unemployed or underemployed. Your trollish behavior here means you're not a serious person. A conversation with you has 0 value to me, and I'm very selfish with my time.

I so pray you "seek help," as you've been prone to say, before you spiral further.

Cheerio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:08pm On Mar 19
Black man hater benalvino3 will not like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:39pm On Mar 19
DaHighLife:

You've noticed I don't respond to you.

A conversation with you has 0 value to me, and I'm very selfish with my time.

If only I could bother to let people know this as soon as they arrive here. But I guess it's only fair people find out by themselves, as they often eventually do.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:13pm On Mar 19
DaHighLife:

I decline to entertain nor engage in your convoluted logic that moderators were unable to discern the tribe of 'IjeBos,' neither by his username nor by the content of his contributions to a discussion board featuring a Politics section.

You've noticed I don't respond to you. You seem not to understand libel, defamation, or harassment, especially with your attempts to steal people's information. Maybe one day someone will teach you a lesson in those words, as you seem to be in a spiral.

By the amount of time you devote to this thread, you seem unemployed or underemployed. Your trollish behavior here means you're not a serious person. A conversation with you has 0 value to me, and I'm very selfish with my time.

I so pray you "seek help," as you've been prone to say, before you spiral further.

Cheerio

Ijebos banned, ijebosb banned soon dahighlife will be banned for being an irritant.
You seem to be crying like the person you claim you are not to the point you want to leave nairaland. The mods don't know who you are, what tribe you belong to, they don't give a damn about you.

I will tell you to just leave, no need to deactivate your account.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:20pm On Mar 19
Is anybody surprised when i refer to that criminal as Criminal trump?

Anyone still doubting the man is a Criminal?

How is basilico loco going to spin this?

Criminal trump files a brief before the Supreme Court arguing a president must be immune for CRIMES HE DID ON OFFICIAL DUTIES!

Can you imagine that? Na wa oooooo

basilico loco, are you not ashamed?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:11pm On Mar 19
Obrigardo:
Is anybody surprised when i refer to that criminal as Criminal trump?

Anyone still doubting the man is a Criminal?

How is basilico loco going to spin this?

Criminal trump files a brief before the Supreme Court arguing a president must be immune for CRIMES HE DID ON OFFICIAL DUTIES!

Can you imagine that? Na wa oooooo

basilico loco, are you not ashamed?

Unless he is impeached and convicted by the Senate. Last I checked senate didn't convict him.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:53pm On Mar 19
basilico:

Unless he is impeached and convicted by the Senate. Last I checked senate didn't convict him.

Oh my God. You are just sooo annoying!

This is about Immunity Argument! Not the disqualification clause.

Are you okay?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:24am On Mar 20
Obrigardo:

Oh my God. You are just sooo annoying!

This is about Immunity Argument! Not the disqualification clause.

Are you okay?

If President commits a crime in his official capacity. House impeaches him, Senate convicts him.
Senate conviction opens law enforcement and judiciary to put president on trial.

Senate conviction is when immunity is lost.

You can't charge Obama for killing an American citizen Al Awlaki via a drone strike In a country America was not at war with. Yemen.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:48am On Mar 20
Dominion sued Patrick Byrne for defamation over 2020 ekection massive theft.
During discovery, Patrick's lawyer Stefanie Lambert received Internal Emails of Dominion staff. She saw crimes that feds won't investigate. She reported the crimes to a South Western Michigan Sheriff Dar Leaf who has been investigating.

Materials show Dominion machines ordered modems installed ( One can VPN into the machine remotely)
Sheriff says emails have evidence of foreign nationals ie Serbians accessing the voting machines remotely.
View files here

https://electionintegrityforce.com/pages/the-dominion-files

Direct Google drive location

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1c_xO_dLXtj8ZSL18ggobn5lwHF5CbIAo?usp=sharing

Apnews in their biased piece :
Lambert contended the Dominion documents obtained under discovery were evidence of “crimes” and needed to be disclosed.

Byrne wrote on X that Lambert “signed an NDA, but she found evidence of ongoing crime, and reported it to law enforcement. If she found a severed head in discovery box she had a duty to report it to law-enforcement, too.”

Dominion on Friday filed a motion demanding Lambert be removed from the Byrne case for violating a protective order that U.S. District Court Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya had placed on documents in the case. It said Lambert’s disclosure had triggered a new round of threats toward the company, which has been at the center of elaborate conspiracy theories about Trump’s loss.

Michigan AGs office demanded the sheriff hands over everything he has on the case so that the evidence of electoral fraud is buried. He refused and sent the evidence to Jim Jordan's House Committee. The AG is the real criminal along with Fani and Jackboot. She has charged Stefanie Lambert for her efforts to obtain access to Dominion voting machine.
The judge placed a protective order on a criminal activity? Now Dominion needs protection from threats by Maga cultists 😁😁😁.
How long do these people think they will hound people in order to hide the 2020 election theft?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:47am On Mar 20
basilico:
Dominion sued Patrick Byrne for defamation over 2020 ekection massive theft.
During discovery, Patrick's lawyer Stefanie Lambert received Internal Emails of Dominion staff. She saw crimes that feds won't investigate. She reported the crimes to a South Western Michigan Sheriff Dar Leaf who has been investigating.

Materials show Dominion machines ordered modems installed ( One can VPN into the machine remotely)
Sheriff says emails have evidence of foreign nationals ie Serbians accessing the voting machines remotely.
View files here

https://electionintegrityforce.com/pages/the-dominion-files

Direct Google drive location

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1c_xO_dLXtj8ZSL18ggobn5lwHF5CbIAo?usp=sharing

Apnews in their biased piece :
Lambert contended the Dominion documents obtained under discovery were evidence of “crimes” and needed to be disclosed.

Byrne wrote on X that Lambert “signed an NDA, but she found evidence of ongoing crime, and reported it to law enforcement. If she found a severed head in discovery box she had a duty to report it to law-enforcement, too.”

Dominion on Friday filed a motion demanding Lambert be removed from the Byrne case for violating a protective order that U.S. District Court Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya had placed on documents in the case. It said Lambert’s disclosure had triggered a new round of threats toward the company, which has been at the center of elaborate conspiracy theories about Trump’s loss.

Michigan AGs office demanded the sheriff hands over everything he has on the case so that the evidence of electoral fraud is buried. He refused and sent the evidence to Jim Jordan's House Committee. The AG is the real criminal along with Fani and Jackboot. She has charged Stefanie Lambert for her efforts to obtain access to Dominion voting machine.
The judge placed a protective order on a criminal activity? Now Dominion needs protection from threats by Maga cultists 😁😁😁.
How long do these people think they will hound people in order to hide the 2020 election theft?

Zerohedge has some more juice. Emails by Dominion staff enquiring whether a remote logon was from Kosovo,Serbia. If not I'll disable the account. Note this is Nov 4 2020 when counting was still going on. Remember Dominion has sworn that their machines don't connect to the internet. Yeah right. Emails show Eric Coomer ( who said " We can't let Trump win' which is now deleted from the internet ) confirming GSM modems are embedded in the dominion rigging machines.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/evidence-foreign-nationals-accessing-dominion-voting-machines-leaked-public

Mr. Byrne came into possession of email communications produced by Dominion during discovery (some written in Serbian and foreign languages) with and from top level Dominion employees directing and tasking foreign nationals to remotely access voting machines utilized in the United States during the November 3, 2020 election,” Lambert said.

“The remote access by these foreign nationals occurred while the states were still counting votes, determining a final tally, and prior to certification of the results. .......

Criminality is never covered up by an NDA

Kraken loading. Budaatum.
Successful login from Kosovo IP: 77.46.240.39 by user nevena. Who is copied in the email below.

I'm sure Dominion will deny the logins are to voting machines, And instead declare Nevena to be a remote based employee who logins to H/O via a VPN to access his/her/they/them company emails.
Then media in symphony and harmony declare this evidence as debunked and baseless.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:37am On Mar 20
basilico:

If President commits a crime in his official capacity. House impeaches him, Senate convicts him.
Senate conviction opens law enforcement and judiciary to put president on trial.

Senate conviction is when immunity is lost.

You can't charge Obama for killing an American citizen Al Awlaki via a drone strike In a country America was not at war with. Yemen.

You have lost it bro! Criminal trump's effort to overturn the 2020 election THAT HE LOST was not an official act. It was personal. Stop going off on a tangent.

And you totally miss the point of the impeachment clause. See, if a president is impeached and onvicted, he may still be prosecuted but it doesn't mean that he may be prosecuted ONLY IF he's impeached and convicted. Do you understand the language bro?

Criminal trump's crime in overturning the 2020 election is unique as not other US president has ever tried to pull it off.

So you need to understand the context the Criminal is claiming absolute immunity over.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:40am On Mar 20
basilico:

Zerohedge has some more juice. Emails by Dominion staff enquiring whether a remote logon was from Kosovo,Serbia. If not I'll disable the account. Note this is Nov 4 2020 when counting was still going on. Remember Dominion has sworn that their machines don't connect to the internet. Yeah right. Emails show Eric Coomer ( who said " We can't let Trump win' which is now deleted from the internet ) confirming GSM modems are embedded in the dominion rigging machines.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/evidence-foreign-nationals-accessing-dominion-voting-machines-leaked-public

Mr. Byrne came into possession of email communications produced by Dominion during discovery (some written in Serbian and foreign languages) with and from top level Dominion employees directing and tasking foreign nationals to remotely access voting machines utilized in the United States during the November 3, 2020 election,” Lambert said.

“The remote access by these foreign nationals occurred while the states were still counting votes, determining a final tally, and prior to certification of the results. .......

Criminality is never covered up by an NDA

Kraken loading. Budaatum.
Successful login from Kosovo IP: 77.46.240.39 by user nevena. Who is copied in the email below.

I'm sure Dominion will deny the logins are to voting machines, And instead declare Nevena to be a remote based employee who logins to H/O via a VPN to access his/her/they/them company emails.
Then media in symphony and harmony declare this evidence as debunked and baseless.

Are you really really of sound mind?

The $750billion+ that Fox paid to Dominion wasn't enough right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:22am On Mar 20
President Biden has gained over Criminal trump in five national polls. But you won't see Democrats losing their shit over it or posting multiple screenshots because we don't believe in polls no matter how pleasing the results are. We believe in the power of the vote on D-Day. This is why republiqans have been doing all they can to block and suppress voting every year.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:38am On Mar 20
Obrigardo:

Are you really really of sound mind?

The $750billion+ that Fox paid to Dominion wasn't enough right?

With the release o those emails, fox should get its money back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4073) (4074) (4075) (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) ... (4184) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.