Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,431 members, 7,846,789 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1672738 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4078) (4079) (4080) (4081) (4082) (4083) (4084) ... (4163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 3:56pm On Mar 22
basilico:

It's in cash or bond. Everyone knows how ridiculous that whole case is. No victims, the bank that lent out was happy and willing to lend him more.
OMG he has the cash. He should deliver it in coins they will take a year to count it.
Trump Org has employed thousands o employees. If anyone loses job, those are votes lost.
Selective prosecution. The SCOTUS if it has to decide on that will definitely rule in his favor.

LoLz. Monday is around the corner he better hurry.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:04pm On Mar 22
bemeruca:

grin grin grin

I use opera mini on the phone. I'm in Alabama 😁😁
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:15pm On Mar 22
basilico:

I use opera mini on the phone. I'm in Alabama 😁😁
Ijebosb has been using Chrome version 122 for 2 years now and he is also using Tmobile grin
i am using safari on windows 95
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:21pm On Mar 22
Budaatum.
Remember my stance on Ivermectin. FDA recently said this after getting sued by Doctors for misinforming the public.

The cited statements were not directives,” said Isaac Belfer, one of the FDA lawyers. “They were not mandatory. They were recommendations. They said what parties should do. They said, for example, why you should not take ivermectin to treat COVID-19. They did not say you may not do it, you must not do it. They did not say it’s prohibited or it’s unlawful. They also did not say that doctors may not prescribe ivermectin.”

“They use informal language, that is true… It’s conversational but not mandatory,” he continued.

FDA lied an told people not to use horse paste, a drug which had been administered more than 4Billion times to humans.. Doctors were fired for prescribing Ivermectin. Pharmacies were ordered not to sell the human version of ivm. The only ivermectin drug available was the horse paste, Some people had to prove to pharmacies that they owned horses in order to be allowed to buy it.

I was right after all. I'm always right about these things, you should know.
Waiting for your snarky comments.
Last image is from one of your credible sources.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 4:27pm On Mar 22
zendi:
* Mass Mail-In Voting.
* Ballots Harvesting.
* Ballots Drop Boxes.
* Non Voter ID requirement.
* Noncitizens Voting.
* Illegal Aliens Voting.
* Prison Inmates Voting. (coming)
* 14 year-olds Voting (coming).
* Other stunts and schemes and shenanegans.

There are no "steals" in Woketopian elections because all the fraud have been codified into law.

Will the local politician today not become a national politician tomorrow, whose career has been shaped by the votes of foreigners?
There is a reason I call some places Woketopia.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-judge-dismisses-lawsuit-challenging-dc-noncitizen-voting-law
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DaHighLife: 4:31pm On Mar 22
Five days later and still unable to deactivate.

Budaatum, there was this great article on Reddit discussing the process of going public, becoming a reliable source of information, and achieving this by eliminating bad actors from their site.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:35pm On Mar 22
DaHighLife:
Five days later and still unable to deactivate.

Budaatum, there was this great article on Reddit discussing the process of going public, becoming a reliable source of information, and achieving this by eliminating bad actors from their site.

you are supposed to be discussing this with Ijebos, the problem is you are Ijebos grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DaHighLife: 4:36pm On Mar 22
Bad actors, such as this, who openly admit to actions that appear to violate most of the rules of this forum.
Cc: fergie001, Mynd44

bemeruca:

you don't know what phishing is. Just shut the fvck up. You claimed to be using a VPN which is a lie. Your IP last was consistent with your IP early this year.

people who live around Cambridge St. are usually idiots

bemeruca:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Do you think I am stupid? you don't use VPN anymore hahaha.
Your ex grin
only sleep on your friend's couch, only you sleep on your ex's couch grin
I didn't say you live at Cambridge Street, I said close to.
you know Court... is close to Cambridge Street right?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:59pm On Mar 22
DaHighLife:
Bad actors, such as this, who openly admit to actions that appear to violate most of the rules of this forum.
Cc: fergie001, Mynd44

Boss, you are an irritant. Mods are supposed to know what's going on here, they do ,and your constant tantrums don't help your cause.
Ben doesn't even know your browser version, you are just being played like a fiddle. Looks like you have something to hide or you are technologically challenged.
You come from nowhere an you want to teach nairaland how it should run.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 5:18pm On Mar 22
bemeruca:
Candace Owen and Dailywire just parted ways. I will say it is a good thing for the daily wire.

What happened between them
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:22pm On Mar 22
zendi:

Will the local politician today not become a national politician tomorrow, whose career has been shaped by the votes of foreigners?
There is a reason I call some places Woketopia.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/federal-judge-dismisses-lawsuit-challenging-dc-noncitizen-voting-law

That's how it starts. Election rigging.
Illegals can now vote in municipal elections.
Next it will be every person who buys any product or service pays taxes. All taxpayers should have their voices heard, hence evety person should have voting rights.
We all know illegals will vote democrats.

This judge Amy Berman. In a post I made 3 years ago is an Obama appointee. She is openly hostile to conservatives

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread-2024-elections/3017#108603304

judge , an Obama appointee jailed
1. Roger Stone
2. Paul manafort.
3. Rick Gates

She has mercilessly jailed J6 protesters.
Liberal judges use every loophole to dismiss any lawsuit. No standing, moot, etc.
In every petition of 2020 elections, judges dismissed all of them save 3 using technicalities.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:28pm On Mar 22
basilico:

You are a fool. Bemeruca does not know your IP, he is just pulling your leg and you fell for it hook line and sinker.Who tells you a public IP can reveal your exact location. Every site I try tells me I'm in America.
Stop bothering mods about who reported you, they know. Stop whining like a little brat.

Benalvino/Bemeruca is in fact correct, if I was based where the IP of my VPN is located. I use a VPN location at MIT. Which is in fact in Cambridge, MA near the address he cited. He is lying about my ISP though as I've changed them recently. He might have had my Ip from earlier when I started this forum as I thought it would be pretty hard to get away with such a link on a modern forum. Changed my habits since he is a degenerate.

So, 2 options:
1.) either you you know better and you are lying, making you as equally as degenerate as Benalvino or
2.) you don't know better which makes you even more the technologically illiterate I know you are.
Pick.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:29pm On Mar 22
raumdeuter:

What happened between them

She has been deliberately trying to get herself fired. I think she is antisemitic as well. She wants this to look like the Israel Gaza conflict and because she is speaking out against US funding Genocide in Gaza, they are trying to silence her. But you can see her antisemitic BS all over the place long before the war started.

The CEO announced they have parted ways today. That's all I know
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Mar 22
bemeruca:

She has been deliberately trying to get herself fired. I think she is antisemitic as well. She wants this to look like the Israel Gaza conflict and because she is speaking out against US funding Genocide in Gaza, they are trying to silence her. But you can see her antisemitic BS all over the place long before the war started.

The CEO announced they have parted ways today. That's all I know

Have you seen the Elon Musk and Don Lemon interview?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1769692006551593144
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:36pm On Mar 22
ijebosb:

Benalvino/Bemeruca is in fact correct, if I was based where the IP of my VPN is located. I use a VPN location at MIT. Which is in fact in Cambridge, MA near the address he cited. He is lying about my ISP though as I've changed them recently. He might have had my Ip from earlier when I started this forum as I thought it would be pretty hard to get away with such a link on a modern forum. Changed my habits since he is a degenerate.

So, 2 options:
1.) either you you know better and you are lying, making you as equally as degenerate as Benalvino or
2.) you don't know better which makes you even more the technologically illiterate I know you are.
Pick.

Really, wow, what a coincidence that you choose a vpn server that is located in the same city you say you live in 😂

I don't have your ip, I am just pulling your legs 🤣 no need to be afraid.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:38pm On Mar 22
ijebosb:

So, 2 options:
Pick.

Teach me bout CIDR.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:38pm On Mar 22
raumdeuter:

Have you seen the Elon Musk and Don Lemon interview?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1769692006551593144

Yes, just goes to show how he was a DEI hire at cnn or how he checked all those woke boxes. He made a fool of himself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:41pm On Mar 22
bemeruca:

Yes, just goes to show how he was a DEI hire at cnn or how he checked all those woke boxes. He made a fool of himself.

Have you seen his demands to appear on Twitter space. A cybertruck, $5m in advance Then he asked gotcha questions to Musk. After the interview Musk cancelled the contract and asked him to continue using Twitter.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:46pm On Mar 22
basilico:

Have you seen his demands to appear on Twitter space. A cybertruck, $5m in advance Then he asked gotcha questions to Musk. After the interview Musk cancelled the contract and asked him to continue using Twitter.

He is crazy. Behaves like IjeBos 😂 I think it's a gay thing

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22
basilico:
Budaatum.
Remember my stance on Ivermectin. FDA recently said this after getting sued by Doctors for misinforming the public.

The cited statements were not directives,” said Isaac Belfer, one of the FDA lawyers. “They were not mandatory. They were recommendations. They said what parties should do. They said, for example, why you should not take ivermectin to treat COVID-19. They did not say you may not do it, you must not do it. They did not say it’s prohibited or it’s unlawful. They also did not say that doctors may not prescribe ivermectin.”

“They use informal language, that is true… It’s conversational but not mandatory,” he continued.

FDA lied an told people not to use horse paste, a drug which had been administered more than 4Billion times to humans.. Doctors were fired for prescribing Ivermectin. Pharmacies were ordered not to sell the human version of ivm. The only ivermectin drug available was the horse paste, Some people had to prove to pharmacies that they owned horses in order to be allowed to buy it.

I was right after all. I'm always right about these things, you should know.
Waiting for your snarky comments.

You right about what here?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:55pm On Mar 22
bemeruca:

He is crazy. Behaves like IjeBos 😂 I think it's a gay thing

Tell me, what guys would allow any of their friends to talk like this.
In fact what non-gay men talk about other men's 'deeks' like this.
The way you stan for slyfoxx.. come out the closet already.

bemeruca:

Slyfoxx is a better person than you will ever be.
He is not a beta male like you. And he does the screwing...

bemeruca:

Sly do the screwing of girls because he has the deek...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:59pm On Mar 22
ijebosb:

Tell me, what guys would allow any of their friends to talk like this.
In fact what non-gay men talk about other men's 'deeks' like this.
The way you stan for slyfoxx.. come out the closet already.

Black gay IPOB like to hide their sexuality.
Ijebos when will you come out and be proud of yourself?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:03pm On Mar 22
bemeruca:

Black gay IPOB like to hide their sexuality.
Ijebos when will you come out and be proud of yourself?

Explain yourself Bemeruca.
Explain how you can write posts like the one below and not call yourself gay.
You are talking about another's man deek. That is the kind of ish that automatically gets you punched in the face.

bemeruca:

Sly do the screwing of girls because he has the deek...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:07pm On Mar 22
ijebosb:

Explain yourself Bemeruca.
Explain how you can write posts like the one below and not call yourself gay.
You are talking about another's man deek. That is the kind of ish that automatically gets you punched in the face.

Why didn't you quote the whole thing?
bemeruca:

Sly do the screwing of girls because he has the deek... you on the other hand get screwed by other guys. Yes, you are dead, you are gay! grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:07pm On Mar 22
Here's another.

I didn't even know what grindr was. Yet, you have it on instant recall and spelled correctly.
I'm sure you have an account there just to do 'research'. wink

bemeruca:

Gay bar... I believe he was on a date with someone he met on grindr grin grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:08pm On Mar 22
bemeruca:

Really, wow, what a coincidence that you choose a vpn server that is located in the same city you say you live in 😂

I don't have your ip, I am just pulling your legs 🤣 no need to be afraid.

He an idiot. I dont upgrade anything unless I first do a restore point especially on Linux/Android.
Some paranoid people think upgrades are vital. I have servers running Ubuntu 2014 LTS ( Long Term Releases) . When I upgrade them they break. My simple rule. If it ain't broken don't fix it.

Ijebos probably runs every update available whether in Beta versions.
It's easy to guess his latest software versions by checking out version history.

Then fool runs his mouth about how you knew what version he runs.

I use Opera Mini vs 66 on my phone. Works well. I don't upgrade it.
I can use Chrome, but I find opera faster.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:09pm On Mar 22
ijebosb:
Here's another.

I didn't even know what grindr was. Yet, you have it on instant recall and spelled correctly.

You didn't know what grindr was? How will you know. You are hotcakes in Boston. All the gay men are rushing you 🤣🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:12pm On Mar 22
ijebosb:
Here's another.

Idiot. (I won't get banned) Bemeruca is playing you. You are flailing all over , running to mods like a headless chicken.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:13pm On Mar 22
basilico:

He an idiot. I dont upgrade anything unless I first do a restore point especially on Linux/Android.
Some paranoid people think upgrades are vital. I have servers running Ubuntu 2014 LTS ( Long Term Releases) . When I upgrade them they break. My simple rule. If it ain't broken don't fix it.

Ijebos probably runs every update available whether in Beta versions.
It's easy to guess his latest software versions by checking out version history.

Then fool runs his mouth about how you knew what version he runs.

I use Opera Mini vs 66 on my phone. Works well. I don't upgrade it.
I can use Chrome, but I find opera faster.

Lol, Linux will be Linux.
I am shocked you are still on 2014 though. Security? I'd say you upgrade to the next LTS you think is more stable but also recent as well.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:14pm On Mar 22
bemeruca:

Why didn't you quote the whole thing?

Straight guys don't feel the need to talk about other men the way you do.
It looks like you have a crush on him, the way you look up to him and are so defensive of him.
bemeruca:

Slyfoxx is a better person than you will ever be.
He is not a beta male like you. And he does the screwing.

Plus the way you are so sensitive and run to the mods whenever someone calls you an "idiot".

It's ok to come out.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:19pm On Mar 22
ijebosb:

Straight guys don't feel the need to talk about other men the way you do.
It looks like you have a crush on him, the way you look up to him and are so defensive of him.

Plus the way you are so sensitive and run to the mods whenever someone calls you an "idiot".

It's ok to come out.

Yes, he does the screwing of girls he does not get screwed by men. So you get screwed by men while sly screw girls which makes him an alpha male and you a beta male. 🫄🫄Be careful IjeBos. These days men can get pregnant 🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:19pm On Mar 22
basilico:

Idiot. (I won't get banned) Bemeruca is playing you. You are flailing all over , running to mods like a headless chicken.

Yeah, because unlike your sensitive boy who seems to like "deeks" and "grinder", I'm not sensitive enough to feel the need to report it.
Someone like you is incapable of calling me an idiot.

Why don't you explain to us some more how ip addresses don't give geographical information.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4078) (4079) (4080) (4081) (4082) (4083) (4084) ... (4163) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.