Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,190 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4079) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1657940 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) (4081) (4082) ... (4151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:41pm On Mar 21
bemeruca:

People like IjeBos who earns 75k a month will welcome this. Those who work at Burger King will be the ones crying.

Unlike you I can afford and do own the stuff I post. I don't have to lie about it.
Case in point the Range Rover in your profile pic. Is this the car your company supposedly bought you, even though US companies rarely buy employees cars? Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:45pm On Mar 21
armyofone:

Why puck someone with looming court cases ?

I just don't understand where our country is heading to.

Just read this thread. Right wing propaganda, poorly educated people, people choosing "Religion" over sense, and cult-like behavior.
It's the same reason Nigeria elected a drug dealer and Nigeria is the cesspool of corruption it is.
They are so happy with how it's worked in Nigeria, they are advocating for similar in the US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:45pm On Mar 21
happney65:

He should just hope Trump comes up with the Money or else,by Monday, Basilico's BP would have gone over the roof.. grin

Why should my BP go up? If you can't see the evil being perpetrated, you have a problem.
Tyrannical govt always fail in the end, Biden govt is lashing out ike a cornered animal.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 9:47pm On Mar 21
ijebosb:

Unlike you I can afford and do own the stuff I post. I don't have to lie about it.
Case in point the Range Rover in your profile pic. Is this the car your company supposedly bought you, even though US companies rarely buy employees cars? Lol.

There's no need for jealousy or resentment 😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:47pm On Mar 21
basilico:

Why should my BP go up? If you can't see the evil being perpetrated, you have a problem.
Tyrannical govt always fail in the end, Biden govt is lashing out ike a cornered animal.

You are just talking like a drunk man as usual. Just state examples of your deranged claims, and lets tackle them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:48pm On Mar 21
ijebosb:

black man hater won't sleep well tonight
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:49pm On Mar 21
Obrigardo:

Hey Mods, i think when i did this for basilico loco, you guys banned me that i was exposing another nairalander's identity.
So when i drop mine, i hope you guys are not going to go haywire, because you should ban this dong if your absurd rule still stands.

Or else i'm posting my AI generated images soon, and i don't want to hear that i was banned!

I am curious to see what happens.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, I think Basilico and co. have perfected a strategy for getting people banned or a favored Mod.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:50pm On Mar 21
basilico:

Would those legal bills include Colorado and Maine efforts to remove him from the ballot?

I don't know, and how does that change the fact that criminal trump is depriving down ballot republicans from accessing RNC's funds for voter outreach?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:55pm On Mar 21
ijebosb:

I am curious to see what happens.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, I think Basilico and co. have perfected a strategy for getting people banned or a favored Mod.

May it please you to know I've never reported you to mods.
I've only requested Sein to implement an ignore feature.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:55pm On Mar 21
bemeruca:

There's no need for jealousy or resentment 😂

I don't usually say anything when people are lying. Don't care for the most part.
But unfortunately for you, you thought the US was the same as Nigeria in terms of vehicle compensation. And used that as a basis to claim the car is urs and claim you are in the US
It's not. No company is buying you, a supposed immigrant, from Nigeria a Range Rover.
And only people who haven't worked in the US and aren't very bright would believe that.
You are attempting to flex with someone else's car.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:57pm On Mar 21
happney65:

He should just hope Trump comes up with the Money or else,by Monday, Basilico's BP would have gone over the roof.. grin

Criminal trump is just set for doom. When he comes up with the money, we will find out who gave him that cash and we will know who owns him. We have learned the hard lessons in 2016, follow the money and you'll see who has the criminal in the palms of their hands. Damn, the criminal is a massive national security risk. No wonder moderate republicans are running away from him. They are gob smacked that the criminal could relegate the party of Ronald Reagan to shit.

Like Nancy Pelosi told him to his face, that all roads lead to killer putin. Let's see if russia comes to his aid, big time, this time around.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:00pm On Mar 21
ijebosb:

I don't usually say anything when people are lying. Don't care for the most part.
But unfortunately for you, you thought the US was the same as Nigeria in terms of vehicle compensation. And used that as a basis to claim the car is urs and claim you are in the US
It's not. No company is buying you, a supposed immigrant, from Nigeria a Range Rover.
And only people who haven't worked in the US and are stupid would believe that.

Time is a healer. It seems you have now accepted that Bemeruca is in America.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 10:01pm On Mar 21
basilico:

Time is a healer. It seems you have now accepted that Bemeruca is in America.

ijebosb:

And only people who haven't worked in the US and aren't very bright would believe that.

You should read my post slowly and carefully next time. It may help with your comprehension problem.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:04pm On Mar 21
ijebosb:

You should read my post slowly and carefully next time. It may help with your comprehension problem.

Ok I will. Did I understand your old post about Bemeruca never having flown?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:09pm On Mar 21
ijebosb:

You may get banned again even though he doesn't get banned. The moderation is 'uneven' to use a euphemism.
I've been banned 3x for calling Bemeruca an idiot and 1x for calling slyfoxx an idiot, even though that word flows freely here.

I've made necessary preparations before they decide on what to do. They haven't apologized for their last error in banning me for AI images. Only when they ban Nastymods for doing exactly what i was banned for, then i won't post my images anymore.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 10:09pm On Mar 21
basilico:

To be fair, everytime I have been banned it has been due to a post I made to Benalvino or Slyfoxx. Which would be odd as the two biggest trolls here seem to be the most sensitive ones who run to the mods the most.
Though, you may be involved in a way that I am unaware, I should have used Benalvino instead of your name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 10:10pm On Mar 21
Obrigardo:

I've made necessary preparations before they decide on what to do. They haven't apologized for their last error in banning me for AI images. Only when they ban Nastymods for doing exactly what i was banned for, then i won't post my images anymore.

I read through it and thought it wasn't fair as well. Let's see.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:11pm On Mar 21
And this is the Criminal deluded maga cultists want in as the President of the most powerful nation on earth?
A walking national security nightmare?

Get the fuock off smoking bongs and cracks, you maga nitwits.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:11pm On Mar 21
ijebosb:

Are you sure? Because this month alone you have posted this at least 7 times if my recollect is spot on 😂

What if I tell you they might be hooking me up with a private jet 🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:13pm On Mar 21
ijebosb:

I read through it and thought it wasn't fair as well. Let's see.

It was the worst decision ever. The mod who banned me should have been suspended for that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:14pm On Mar 21
ijebosb:

To be fair, everytime I have been banned it has been due to a post I made to Benalvino or Slyfoxx. Which would be odd as the two biggest trolls here seem to be the most sensitive ones who run to the mods the most.
Though, you may be involved in a way that I am unaware, I should have used Benalvino instead of your name.

Wow, he is admitting he was banned for being a stupid irritant 🤣

Imagine getting banned for reporting someone to the mods hahahaha
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:17pm On Mar 21
basilico:

Banning people is what I frequently speak against. That idiot IjeBos got banned for mentioning the monikers of the mods too often 🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:17pm On Mar 21
ijebosb:

You certainly don't have any friends here, not out of your opinions or stand , but because you brag and belittle Nigerians.
Anyone could be reporting you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:21pm On Mar 21
basilico:

You certainly don't have any friends here, not out of your opinions or stand , but because you brag and belittle Nigerians.

I don't think so. He has been a nuisance to the mods by always calling on them. 😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21
bemeruca:

Amy, pls provide me with an insigjt of your current economic situation. Are you able to easily grab your seafood, how will you rate Biden?

Yes, grin very easily.

Biden is alright. The thing is "age" like Trump too. They are both in the age bracket where doing vacation shopping should be the only thing on their mind cool

Let's do dinner at Morton's wink
Come with your wallet pls cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:34pm On Mar 21
armyofone:

Yes, grin very easily.

Biden is alright. The thing is "age" like Trump too. They are both in the age bracket where doing vacation shopping should be the only thing on their mind cool

Let's do dinner at Morton's wink
Come with your wallet pls cheesy

You and food 😂😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 10:39pm On Mar 21
basilico:

Listen, I didn't come here to make friends, I have a real life and amazing people in it. I came to to discuss politics from a Nigerian perspective and thought I'd find smart people to do that with. Unfortunately outside of a few, the trolls in this thread havr made this place a disappointment.

As to bragging, jealous people in this thread, like you, tried me and when I opened up a little about my life.. started crying about it. Lesson for you, shut up about people's personal life, if you don't want to be embarrassed. Focus on the arguments you are making instead.

I know who is reporting me, the same jealous trolls who chase me around here. Plus benalvino always seems to know and mention when I get banned. I don't believe in coincidence. I do believe in very sensitive, insecure people who like to try to bully people, but can't stand it when people get back at them.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 10:51pm On Mar 21
bemeruca:

Wow, he is admitting he was banned for being a stupid irritant 🤣

Imagine getting banned for reporting someone to the mods hahahaha

Yes, I reported you, so the mods banned me for calling you an 'idiot'. Nice logic
That's the kind of logic an illiterate would come up with. And the same reason why you're so insecure about people calling you an idiot.
Imagine the kind of weak insecure person you'd have to be that you would report someone for calling you an idiot, while writing posts calling people stupid and idiots. It's really sad. I feel sorry for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4076) (4077) (4078) (4079) (4080) (4081) (4082) ... (4151) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.