Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4091) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1614962 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4088) (4089) (4090) (4091) (4092) (4093) (4094) ... (4138) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:30pm On Mar 26
bemeruca:

MentalCase98 now I know why ijebosb dad was beating his mother 😂 he was angry she had a simpleton, a loser and a gay child. What triggers the beating? Anytime he sees IjeBos he beats the poor woman.

See the result? 46+ years of ijebosb on earth, no kids, a gay man. 🤣

Tell me how about being hurt again 😂

And this is my point. The sensitive illiterate you are reported me for calling you an 'idiot' while you write posts like this.
What type of sensitive wanna be bully are you to run to the mods to report from someone for calling you an 'idiot' when you write stuff like this day and night.

We all know what you are. It starts with p and ends with y. Also the one thing you seem not to talk about... P***y
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:51pm On Mar 26
ijebosb:

And this is my point. The sensitive illiterate you are reported me for calling you an 'idiot' while you write posts like this.
What type of sensitive wanna be bully are you to run to the mods to report from someone for calling you an 'idiot' when you write stuff like this day and night.

We all know what you are. It starts with p and ends with y. Also the one thing you seem not to talk about... P***y

You responded to that post twice. I wonder why 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:18pm On Mar 26
bemeruca:

You responded to that post twice. I wonder why 😂😂

So let's get this right.
You wasted part of your day finding an ip tracking site.
You then found a link of an image to embed this tracking site.
You them posted that link on this site so Nairalanders would click on it and you could get their IP addresses.
And you did all this because those IP addresses were useless to you?

I guess it's the same kind of logic in most of your posts.

Well done, You are an official fraudster. And you have officially perpetuated the stereotype of Nigerians. The same stereotype, basilico, that a lot of companies use as rational to deny Nigerians services based on ip geolocation.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 8:08pm On Mar 26
ijebosb:

So let's get this right.
You wasted part of your day finding an ip tracking site.
You then found a link of an image to embed this tracking site.
You them posted that link on this site so Nairalanders would click on it and you could get their IP addresses.
And you did all this because those IP addresses were useless to you?

I guess it's the same kind of logic in most of your posts.

Well done, You are an official fraudster. And you have officially perpetuated the stereotype of Nigerians. The same stereotype, basilico, that a lot of companies use as rational to deny Nigerians services based on ip geolocation.

Are you jobless?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:30pm On Mar 26
bemeruca:

Are you jobless?

That's a good question for you. What do you do for a living that affords you so much time to spend day and night here? You are generally the first one on here and the last one to leave.

Creating an ip tracking link to steal Nairalanders ip address that that you say is useless sure does seem like something someone with a job and responsibilities would waste time doing, right?

And then not only lie about it, but get banned because of it. I guess people like you do consider being a fraudster work.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:06pm On Mar 26
I swear! This Criminal takes drugs.
The man is literally insane 😂😂

Joe Buden 😂😂😭

Disinformates, misinformates 😂😂😭

basilico loco, come and see ooooo 😁

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 11:35pm On Mar 26
Obrigardo:

Joe Buden 😂😂😭

Typo error, X is full of stuff like that. Joe Biden himself is a walking typo error grin Watching him speak publicly is comedy on its own.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 12:28am On Mar 27
obixcel:
Typo error, X is full of stuff like that. Joe Biden himself is a walking typo error grin Watching him speak publicly is comedy on its own.

Kikikikikikiki ye
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:22am On Mar 27
ijebosb:

Understanding the nuttery of Trumpers, I made some decent money on it when it first traded. Dropped it that night as well. Could have made a little more the following day.
This is a pump and dump if any.

It would be a short, eventually.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:23am On Mar 27
obixcel:

That's his pump and dump liesocial bro. Did you just leave the village?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:29am On Mar 27
Criminal trump, the adjudicated rapist, vulgar man, classified info seller, insurrectionist and fraudster is selling bibles at $59.99 and he says he signed them lol grin

basilico loco, are.you.not.ashamed.yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:28am On Mar 27
ijebosb:

Nothing you wrote changes the fact you didn't understand ip addresses as ip geolocation is one of the big things companies use to address fraud.

I carry around a travel router with a VPN when I travel. All my devices are connected to it. It has several benefits. The biggest being that when I get to a new location I don't have to reauthenticate stuff like my email accounts or banking accounts because of ip geolocation.

Now if you constantly change your ip address you would have run into that. You don't seem to have run into it, or you would understand it, meaning you are most likely lying.

I always say, look not the what people say/know to understand when they are lying, but look to what people don't know to lie about. It's the same reason why bemeruca smartly won't say what city/state he is supposedly in (knows he would get caught as he doesn't know enough about the US to lie about it) and why he got caught lying about the Range Rover being his (didn't know US companies wouldn't buy an employee a Range Rover).

I would say the waste of sperm is the person who will never vote in an American election dedicating his life to writing Bullsh*t about it.

You carry around the VPN router. Such an idiot. Your router is configured to establish the tunnel
I use a VPN client to access office LAN/WAN. If not available I use secure Logmein remote desktop software and request access from co-workers.

So you need a VPN to authenticate your email accounts. I use a VPN to sync my work Outlook Mail on my laptop or desktop.I can access my emails over the internet but not save Iocslly for offline. I guess the same for your work email, the IP geolocation is irrelevant as long as you are tunneling in from anywhere.
About bank accounts. Since when did banks demand a fixed IP to access your money. You need a fixed IP to access your personal bank account ? Corporate accounts are provided with CHAP . Challenge Authentication Protocol.
If you enable two factor authentication on your email or account, there is an offline option of your phone generating the CHAP answer.
Or simply getting a text message when online besides your password.You farkin don't need ip geolocation for that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 6:58am On Mar 27
Obrigardo:

Joe Buden 😂😂😭

Obrigardo. That was an intentional typo, it gets more views.

Joe Biden said

"At about 1:30, a container ship struck the Francis Scott Key Bridge, which I’ve been over many, many times commuting from the state of Delaware either on a train or by car," he said. "I’ve been to Baltimore Harbor many times. And the bridge collapsed, sending several

Problem. The bridge does not have a train track.
When the lesbian DEI WH Spox KJP was asked by a radio host whether Joe Biden has dementia, she hung up on the call.
https://twitter.com/WarMachineRR/status/1772715493113114952
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:53am On Mar 27
LordReed:

The lie was saying they charged 25% interest and then when I confronted you, you doubled down instead of correcting yourself. Nobody calculates interest the way you did and you did it to falsely claim the interest was too high when it was in fact 9% p.a. over several years.

Keep lying we'll be here to keep exposing you.

You are being stupid. Interest was 9%.
The fine was 360. With interest it came to 450 round figure. All I did was add 25% to 360 to get 450.

Will the interest grow at 9% when until the appeals court case is over? Or when Trump deposits?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:53am On Mar 27
basilico:

You are being stupid. Interest was 9%.
The fine was 360. With interest it came to 450 round figure. All I did was add 25% to 360 to get 450.

Will the interest grow at 9% when until the appeals court case is over? Or when Trump deposits?

And you are a stupid ignorant arse who doesn't know how to do simple interest calculation. A dumdum who does know that the 9% p.a. can be broken down to its daily component via the simple interest formula.

Who cares what you did? You broadcast your nonsense as though it was the truth that is what is called a lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:17am On Mar 27
LordReed:

And you are a stupid ignorant arse who doesn't know how to do simple interest calculation. A dumdum who does know that the 9% p.a. can be broken down to its daily component via the simple interest formula.

Who cares what you did? You broadcast your nonsense as though it was the truth that is what is called a lie.

When does the simple interest stop being calculated ?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:23am On Mar 27
With the ear of the White House – President López Obrador proposed his fix- that the United States commit $20 billion a year to poor countries in Latin America and the Caribbean, lift sanctions on Venezuela, end the Cuban embargo and legalize millions of law-abiding Mexicans living in the U.S.

Sharyn Alfonsi: If they don’t do the things that you said need to be done, then what?

President López Obrador (in Spanish/English translation): The flow of migrants… will continue

Mexican President telling Joe Biden to spend $20B else migrant flow will continue.
Trump would have thrown him off the roof.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 10:36am On Mar 27
basilico:

When does the simple interest stop being calculated ?

Nonsense question.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:02am On Mar 27
LordReed:

Nonsense question.

Why is it nonsensical? The interest is daily till when?
I know you are too dumb to figure out where I'm going with that question.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:04am On Mar 27
Goalposts kept on changing. Dr Faucci.

Aug 18, 2022 TRANSCRIPT BEGINS

Reporter: ….ah but ut she’s had the flu for 14 days. Should she get a flu shot.
Fauci: Well no, if she got the flu for 14 days she’s as protected as anybody can be, ‘cause the best vaccination is to get infected yourself.
Reporter: And, if….
Fauci: If she really has the flu, if she really has the flu, she definitely doesn’t need a flu vaccine. If she really has the flu.
Reporter: She should not get it again…
Fauci: No. She doesn’t need it, because the most potent vaccination is getting infected yourself.

Budaatum, you should thank the stars if you didn't get COVID-19 in UK. For someone like you who adds no value to our forum here, I doubt the UK would have suffered nightmares had they gotten hold of you then.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:31am On Mar 27
You really are very stupid indeed!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:48am On Mar 27
basilico:

Why is it nonsensical? The interest is daily till when?
I know you are too dumb to figure out where I'm going with that question.

LoLz. You are not smart enough that's why I know your question is nonsense.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 12:24pm On Mar 27
LordReed:

LoLz. You are not smart enough that's why I know your question is nonsense.

For the record again, please state when that daily fine stops .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 1:03pm On Mar 27
Even as President Biden is flooring the deranged Criminal trump in 6 out of 7 battleground states, you won't see Democrats inscribing it on their foreheads.

Because polls at the end of the day, don't matter.

It is the turnout that wins the votes.

The maga cult hopes in the polls and not in the turnout, because the RNC is busy challenging voting laws, drop off boxes, mail in voting and trying to purge millions of voters off voting rolls.

That's why there's one idiotic maga cultist who always spams here when Criminal trump is up in one of those crooked polls.
It is the voter turnout that matters at the end and we have learned our lesson. Look at the Democrats track record since 2018! Record turnouts!

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 1:16pm On Mar 27
basilico:

For the record again, please state when that daily fine stops .

How is that related to your lie?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:33pm On Mar 27
Laurene

RFK picked Nicole Shanahan as his VP

What does this mean for the main election
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 1:50pm On Mar 27
raumdeuter:
Laurene

I'm lol-ing here. I told IjeBos that Kennedy is a raging liberal and would definitely be taking votes away mostly from Biden and not Trump.

Watch Dems try to block or circumvent his ability to get on ballots especially in swing states. They've already started to sound the alarm about his candidacy... I've read something like that from a columnist on The Hill.

I don't see how Biden wins this election...especially with these third "partiers". Biden's coalition is very very fragile so he can't afford to lose any of those that brought him to power. RFK jnr obviously voted for Biden in 2020 but now such demographics that soured on Trump but voted Biden would go to Kennedy.

Democrats are ironically communists now... They'll come with lawfare and baseless accusations to try to weaken or take him off completely.
Trump is predicting they'll bring environmental charges against him probably Ecoterrorism.

I continue to say Democrats are not defenders and upholders of democracy... Don't be deceived.
They're getting desperate.

This election season would be scandal-plagued and probably the most controversial since 2000.. Brace up for a very long ride!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Laurene: 1:54pm On Mar 27
raumdeuter:
Laurene

Any conservative that votes for Kennedy at this point is either demented or simply a Trump-hater.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordAdam16: 2:04pm On Mar 27
Laurene:
I'm lol-ing here. I told IjeBos that Kennedy is a raging liberal and would definitely be taking votes away mostly from Biden and not Trump.

Watch Dems try to block or circumvent his ability to get on ballots especially in swing states. They've already started to sound the alarm about his candidacy... I've read something like that from a columnist on The Hill.

I don't see how Biden wins this election...especially with these third "partiers". Biden's coalition is very very fragile so he can't afford to lose any of those that brought him to power. RFK jnr obviously voted for Biden in 2020 but now such demographics that soured on Trump but voted Biden would go to Kennedy.

Democrats are ironically communists now... They'll come with lawfare and baseless accusations to try to weaken or take him off completely.
Trump is predicting they'll bring environmental charges against him probably Ecoterrorism.

I continue to say Democrats are not defenders and upholders of democracy... Don't be deceived.

This election season would be scandal-plagued and probably the most controversial since 2000.. Brace up for a very long ride!

I'll admit Trump's chances look so good right now, but I still can't bring myself to accept that he'll be allowed to return to the WH.
In March 2020, he was on track to an easy re-election... And then COVID hit.

I am impatiently waiting for the other shoe to drop.
That development that makes you go, "Here we go again."

But if somehow he pulls the W, his face should be added to Mt. Rushmore.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 2:21pm On Mar 27
Laurene:
Any conservative that votes for Kennedy at this point is either demented or simply a Trump-hater.

Maybe the never Trumpers and Lincoln project guys can vote RFK instead of adding to Bidens vote

Republicans who don't like Trump can vote RFK, Democrats who don't like Biden can vote RFK
What's RFK stand on the Gaza war? If anti Israel Maybe he will get some youth and Moslem votes too from Biden

The VP pick of Shanahan will fund his campaign I'm guessing

I am more concerned about down ballot Senate and Congress
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:12pm On Mar 27
basilico:

You carry around the VPN router. Such an idiot. Your router is configured to establish the tunnel
I use a VPN client to access office LAN/WAN. If not available I use secure Logmein remote desktop software and request access from co-workers.

So you need a VPN to authenticate your email accounts. I use a VPN to sync my work Outlook Mail on my laptop or desktop.I can access my emails over the internet but not save Iocslly for offline. I guess the same for your work email, the IP geolocation is irrelevant as long as you are tunneling in from anywhere.
About bank accounts. Since when did banks demand a fixed IP to access your money. You need a fixed IP to access your personal bank account ? Corporate accounts are provided with CHAP . Challenge Authentication Protocol.
If you enable two factor authentication on your email or account, there is an offline option of your phone generating the CHAP answer.
Or simply getting a text message when online besides your password.You farkin don't need ip geolocation for that.

You're back at it.
You get called out and instead of owning it you repeatedly vomit nonsense over and over until everyone is tired.

I have I degree in this, you clearly don't. You are not winning any debate with me on this topic. So stop regurgitating stuff you've just googled.
It's clear you barely understand it. Focus first on understanding ip geolocation and why it is useful. Then what a proxy server is and why your ip you are assigned may show you are in the US and not Nigeria. Not understanding the usefulness of a Travel Router that has a VPN is a dead giveaway you don't know what you are talking about. Same as when you told me there was no way I was checking Nairaland on my flight. As far as carrying a VPN Travel Router... Yes, I do carry one, as that's the reason they are designed so small, so you can carry them with you.
Not going to get into the uses, Google can help you with that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:18pm On Mar 27
Laurene:

Kennedy being a raging liberal is right wing blather.
The themes in this post are 'a lot'.
Are you planning to vote for Trump in 24?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4088) (4089) (4090) (4091) (4092) (4093) (4094) ... (4138) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.