Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1585202 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4091) (4092) (4093) (4094) (4095) (4096) (4097) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:45am On Mar 29
feedthenation:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1773472329923707343

On Fox News just now, they are talking about how Donald Trump is selling Bibles for $60 while Joe Biden is bringing in $25 million from an event in New York City with Barack Obama and Bill Clinton.

The money certainly seems to be behind Joe Biden, while Donald Trump faces the brunt of his legal problems over the course of the next several months.

How will this impact the election in November? If I was Trump I would hope that my trials end before the election, and I am exonerated. If he truly believed that he was not guilty this is what he would’ve pushing for. It would be a huge boost to his campaign as well as fundraising. Instead, he’s trying to delay trials and I think that will backfire.

I hope SBF was not behind that 25million

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 12:48am On Mar 29
bemeruca:

where is the Excel spreadsheet?

You were literally caught posting a phishing link to invade the privacy of all the people here you are now wishing Happy Holy Week to.
Imagine that. That is a Donald Trump type hustle.

The only buffoon and clown here is you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:50am On Mar 29
ijebosb:

You were literally caught posting a phishing link to invade the privacy of all the people here you are now wishing Happy Holy Week to.
Imagine that. That is a Donald Trump type hustle.

The only buffoon and clown here is you.

who, me?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:50am On Mar 29
bemeruca:

It is worth 8billion at the moment

---that's very true according to the latest report---

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 12:53am On Mar 29
bemeruca:

Happy Holy Week my sister. Just no cook one of those dishes around a Muslim at these times grin so he does not break his fast and enter wahala because of your food

He said, Happy Holy Week. Now, click on this Jesus image I've embedded with an ip tracker.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 12:55am On Mar 29
bemeruca:

who, me?

I guess Holy Week doesn't prevent you from lying, does it?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:09am On Mar 29
ijebosb:

I guess Holy Week doesn't prevent you from lying, does it?

https://www.ziprecruiter.com

help yourself
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 1:43am On Mar 29
bemeruca:

https://www.ziprecruiter.com

help yourself

There's a start. At least you're partially admitting it. Holy Week and all.
You "Trump Christians" are a joke.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:49am On Mar 29
ijebosb:

There's a start. At least you're partially admitting it. Holy Week and all.
You "Trump Christians" are a joke.

go outside and touch the grass. leave your keyboard for a moment.
you have been going about with your conspiracies. hacker this and that. what a simp...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:35am On Mar 29
bemeruca:

go outside and touch the grass. leave your keyboard for a moment.
you have been going about with your conspiracies. hacker this and that. what a simp...

You would know all about touching grass in between your hacking attempts, and 1.6 hours per day spent on here, wouldn't you?
That doesn't even include all the time your illiterate self spends asking ChatGPT what to write to sound smarter.

Why don't you go enroll in another one of Andre Tate's "Top G" Academies while ur at it.

Mr. "Top G" Hackermeruca

Edit: Numbers are great right? Easily distills the truth from BS.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:52am On Mar 29
ijebosb:

You would know all about touching grass in between your hacking attempts, and 1.6 hours per day spent on here, wouldn't you?
That doesn't even include all the time your illiterate self spends asking ChatGPT what to write to sound smarter.

Why don't you go enroll in another one of Andre Tate's "Top G" Academies while ur at it.

Mr. "Top G" Hackermeruca

Edit: Numbers are great right? Easily distills the truth from BS.

This guy is 46+ 😂
No children,
No girlfriend,
No life

Go outside, smile at a woman for a start.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:13am On Mar 29
bemeruca:

This guy is 46+ 😂
No children,
No girlfriend,
No life

Go outside, smile at a woman for a start.

I see you've missed all those verses on lying. Happy Holy Week.
Btw, maybe one day I can have 4 kids out of wedlock and still preach to others about how to live a righteous Christian life. But Happy Holy Week, right?

Btw, you've come up, you have your own thread.
Nairalander Caught Hacking Another User's IP Address
https://www.nairaland.com/8032958/nairalander-caught-hacking-another-users#129139314

Congrats.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:22am On Mar 29
ijebosb:

I see you've missed all those verses on lying. Happy Holy Week.
Btw, maybe one day I can have 4 kids out of wedlock and still preach to others about how to live a righteous Christian life. But Happy Holy Week, right?

Btw, you've come up, you have your own thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/8032958/nairalander-caught-hacking-another-users#129139314

Congrats.

Tell me about the thread
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:39am On Mar 29
bemeruca:

Tell me about the thread

You should read it. I promise you the link doesn't have anything embed in it, like one of yours would. wink

Happy Holy week.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:41am On Mar 29
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:54am On Mar 29
ijebosb:

You should read it. I promise you the link doesn't have anything embed in it, like one of yours would. wink

Happy Holy week.

I can't read
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:55am On Mar 29
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:03am On Mar 29
ijebosb:

You're back at it.
You get called out and instead of owning it you repeatedly vomit nonsense over and over until everyone is tired.

I have I degree in this, you clearly don't. You are not winning any debate with me on this topic. So stop regurgitating stuff you've just googled.
It's clear you barely understand it. Focus first on understanding ip geolocation and why it is useful. Then what a proxy server is and why your ip you are assigned may show you are in the US and not Nigeria. Not understanding the usefulness of a Travel Router that has a VPN is a dead giveaway you don't know what you are talking about. Same as when you told me there was no way I was checking Nairaland on my flight. As far as carrying a VPN Travel Router... Yes, I do carry one, as that's the reason they are designed so small, so you can carry them with you.
Not going to get into the uses, Google can help you with that.

You have a computer engineering degree or a Masters or whatever
Dumb faced liar, you have no education at all

If you went to consult a doctor and you heard him asking his colleagues whether mosquitoes transmit HIV , you would know he is a quack and get the hell out of his office.
This doctor is no different from the ICT quack who thinks that the internet can be stored on servers similar to how he stores food in a freezer.
You need geo location to access your emails. Balderdash if not doing offline Sync. Enable two factor authentication to give you peace of mind.
Your bank use IP geolocation to authenticate users
No wonder yahoo boys are always scamming. Suckers are born every day.
Your bank should have something like this. With a SSL/TLS certificate installed on your device, and this CHAP device , you never need a VPN.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:37am On Mar 29
Alvin Bragg case on shaky grounds.

Whistleblower says Michael Cohen was having an affair with Stormy T Daniels. (Nasdaq can't use her initials like DJT ). He conceived a plan to bilk Trump. He took out a home loan and supposedly paid her off.
STD's lawyer Michael Avenatti told the whistleblower Tony Seruga and also apparently told Denis Rodman.
Trump didn't know about the payment until much later.
The FBI raided Cohen hotel because his wife had kicked him out??. He had tape recordings of his clients and the FBI got them.
Methinks FBI is blackmailing him.

Alvin Bragg indicted Trump for not specifying that monthly payments to Cohen were reimbursements and not a monthly retainer.They were a retainer too.
If a candidate gets plastic surgery that can be termed campaign violations expenditure by Alvin Bragg if your business pays for it.
Judge has gagged Trump from talking about stormy and Cohen. They can write books about him, go to the media etc but he can't respond directly or make someone do it.

Media not reporting this..... Seruga on Twitter.
https://twitter.com/TonySeruga/status/1773030531472753072?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Cohen wrote this in 2018, he is an obvious liar.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 4:59am On Mar 29
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:38am On Mar 29
basilico:

Your bank use IP geolocation to authenticate users

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

This article talks partially about it. There are tons and tons of article on IP geolocation as one tool for bank security. It's such a basic fact, that you continuing to argue it proves the technological illiterate you are.

Accessing Geo-Restricted Bank Services: The Key to Privacy and Global Connectivity
Unlocking Geo-Restricted Bank Services while Maintaining a Private and Consistent IP Address

https://medium.com/illumination/accessing-geo-restricted-bank-services-the-key-to-privacy-and-global-connectivity-f8a65d3659fd

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:31am On Mar 29
armyofone:
Happy Holy Week!

Trump is helping to ad God bless the USA Bible. Wished he took Christianity seriously and not this joke he is on about just to be in the white house.

I'd like to get a copy @ $59.99

Who else is buying the Bible?

I wonder if Mexico put their flag and national anthem in the bible if these Maganauts would buy it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:19am On Mar 29
basilico:
Alvin Bragg case on shaky grounds.

Whistleblower says Michael Cohen was having an affair with Stormy T Daniels.

Below is dump blowing your whistle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGnhI_luF1A?si=ibhuRtf2tMAC2pJz
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GloriousGbola: 11:56am On Mar 29
Ibime:

I dey weigh up Lagos or Accra in June but I no go touch PH. I no want logistical wahala, na rest I want rest

You mean billing wahala grin

Sapa don waya efribodi

Someone may even decide to kidnap your arse. I call see Ballzproblem2 organizing boys for you. grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:03pm On Mar 29
ijebosb:

It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

This article talks partially about it. There are tons and tons of article on IP geolocation as one tool for bank security. It's such a basic fact, that you continuing to argue it proves the technological illiterate you are.

Accessing Geo-Restricted Bank Services: The Key to Privacy and Global Connectivity
Unlocking Geo-Restricted Bank Services while Maintaining a Private and Consistent IP Address

https://medium.com/illumination/accessing-geo-restricted-bank-services-the-key-to-privacy-and-global-connectivity-f8a65d3659fd

You and your reliance on surface-level online research with no deep technical understanding. You should note that reputable banks generally avoid using geolocation alone for security purposes, in fact, they don't use it as it defeats the purpose of online or internet banking. They want you to take your banking with you, even if you are going to Mars. , also, those controls can be circumvented by proxy/VPN connections as you have said. So what is the point ijobless? As basilico mentioned, robust security requires a more comprehensive approach (you see the HSBC token he puts out for 2 factor Auth)
That's what banks rely on. I have accessed my 1stbank, Gtb, Zenith, HSBC etc. From various locations around the world with no geolocation issue. All I needed is a software token or an otp via text message including, various answers to secrete questions.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:47pm On Mar 29
bemeruca:

You and your reliance on surface-level online research with no deep technical understanding. You should note that reputable banks generally avoid using geolocation alone for security purposes, in fact, they don't use it as it defeats the purpose of online or internet banking. They want you to take your banking with you, even if you are going to Mars. , also, those controls can be circumvented by proxy/VPN connections as you have said. So what is the point ijobless? As basilico mentioned, robust security requires a more comprehensive approach (you see the HSBC token he puts out for 2 factor Auth)
That's what banks rely on. I have accessed my 1stbank, Gtb, Zenith, HSBC etc. From various locations around the world with no geolocation issue. All I needed is a software token or an otp via text message including various answers to secrete questions.

Fraudmeruca, you should have stuck with the post below.
bemeruca:

I can't read

Your time would have been better served helping your technological illiterate friend understand that
1.) IPs are used for geolocation
2.) Banks do you use IP geolocation as one tool for Security.

But let's get into your dishonesty. It's a good exemplar for what you do in this thread.
This is what I wrote.
basilico:

... There are tons and tons of article on IP geolocation as one tool for bank security. ...
You see the 'one' there.

This is what you wrote
bemeruca:

....you should note that reputable banks generally avoid using geolocation alone for security purposes,
You can clearly see the 'alone' there.

Now I know English isn't your strong suit being the illiterate that you are. But 'one tool' does not mean 'alone' or the only tool. Hence all the BS you wrote has no relevance on what I wrote.
This is a peak Example of both your inability to read and the dishonest way you attempt to obfuscate in this thread.

But dishonesty is your strong suit isn't it. So let's get back to how this all started now that I see you and I both agree that Basilico was wrong, is a technological illiterate and Ip addresses do Geolocate. It started because Basilico tried to argue that you(Fraudmeruca) embedding IP trackers in your links didn't matter because IP address don't geolocate.

So, let's continue on, what type of person would embed IP tracking sites in links they post on a forum they spend day and night on, so some people they consider 'friends' can click on them? A dishonest one. And I'll go further Fraudmeruca and argue that if someone can do that, that is only the tip of the iceberg of the dishonest fraudy sh*t they can do.

But Happy Holy Week, right, seeing you've just reduced it to just words you say.

Edit: I didn't want to get into this, as this is far beyond the pont. But I rather enjoy proving you an illiterate.
bemeruca:

That's what banks rely on. I have accessed my 1stbank, Gtb, Zenith, HSBC etc. From various locations around the world with no geolocation issue. All I needed is a software token or an otp via text message including, various answers to secrete questions.
A software token or a bank text or secret questions are means of authentication when you encounter ip geolocation based fraud security. And they can be quite intrusive and cumbersome if you have a lot of bank accounts and services with that type of security on multiple devices and travel a lot. Hence the VPN travel router I use. But thanks for making my point again, that banks use IP geolocation as one tool for cybersecurity. You literally wrote a post to make my point for me and call Basilico a computer illiterate. Well done. The fact you didn't understand what you wrote most likely means you had ChatGPT help with it. lol.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:52pm On Mar 29
ijebosb:

Your time would have been better served helping your technological illiterate friend understand that

But let's get into your dishonesty. It's a good exemplar for what you do in this thread.
This is what I wrote.

You see the 'one' there.

This is what you wrote

Now I know English isn't your strong suit being the illiterate that you are. But 'one tool' does not mean 'alone' or the only tool. Hence all the BS you wrote has no relevance on what I wrote.
This is a peak Example of both your inability to read and the dishonest way you attempt to obfuscate in this thread.

But dishonesty is your strong suit isn't it. So let's get back to how this all started now that I see you and I both agree that Basilico was wrong, is a technological illiterate and Ip addresses do Geolocate. It started because Basilico tried to argue that you(Fraudmeruca) embedding IP trackers in your links didn't matter because IP address don't geolocate.

So, let's continue on, what type of person would embed IP tracking sites in links they post on a forum they spend day and night on, so some people they consider 'friends' can click on them? A dishonest one. And I'll go further Fraudmeruca and argue that if someone can do that, that is only the tip of the iceberg of the dishonest fraudy sh*t they can do.

But Happy Holy Week, right, seeing you've just reduced it to just words you say.

Edit: I didn't want to get into this, as this is far beyond the pont. But I rather enjoy proving you an illiterate.

A software token or a bank text or secret questions are means of authentication when you encounter ip geolocation based fraud security. And they can be quite intrusive and cumbersome if you have a lot of bank accounts and services with that type of security and travel a lot. Hence the VPN travel router I use. But thanks for making my point again, that banks use IP geolocation as one tool for cybersecurity. You literally wrote a post to make my point for me and call Basilico a computer illiterate. Well done. The fact you didn't understand what you wrote most likely means you had ChatGPT help with it. lol.

Banks don't use geolocation for security you fool. Lol
Google from now till tomorrow. You already said a proxy or a vpn can beat it so what's the point. Ewu 😂

How can geolocation be a security feature when they want you to be able to bank with them from any part of the world.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:57pm On Mar 29
bemeruca:

Banks don't use geolocation for security you fool. Lol
vs

bemeruca:

You should note that reputable banks generally avoid using geolocation alone for security purposes.
Pick one. Seems 'using geolocation alone' has stumped you again.

bemeruca:

You already said a proxy or a vpn can beat it so what's the point. Ewu 😂

People can pick locks, so what's the point of locking your door.
Damn illiterate.
Fraudmeruca, stop having ChatGPT write your posts and you won't continue to make a fool out of yourself.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:12pm On Mar 29
ijebosb:

vs

Pick one. Seems 'using geolocation alone' has stumped you again.

People can pick locks, so what's the point of locking your door.
Damn illiterate.
Fraudmeruca, stop having ChatGPT write your posts and you won't continue to make a fool out of yourself.

What you don't understand, you don't understand. They don't use it. Or use it alone, it does not make any difference.

What I am saying is, geolocation as a security measures is useless and one can easily circumvent it with a simple proxy connection.

If you cannot understand what I mean, it is because you are a rookie with browser and a Google search engine.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:20pm On Mar 29
bemeruca:

What you don't understand, you don't understand. They don't use it. Or use it alone, it does not make any difference.

Wut?
Lol @ illiterate gibberish.
😭😭😭

Stick to frauding, Fraudermeruca
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:20pm On Mar 29
ijebosb:

This is what I wrote.

You see the 'one' there.

This is what you wrote

A software token or a bank text or secret questions are means of authentication when you encounter ip geolocation based fraud security. And they can be quite intrusive and cumbersome if you have a lot of bank accounts and services with that type of security on multiple devices and travel a lot. Hence the VPN travel router I use. But thanks for making my point again, that banks use IP geolocation as one tool for cybersecurity. You literally wrote a post to make my point for me and call Basilico a computer illiterate. Well done. The fact you didn't understand what you wrote most likely means you had ChatGPT help with it. lol.

basilico:

You are a fool. Bemeruca does not know your IP, he is just pulling your leg and you fell for it hook line and sinker.Who tells you a public IP can reveal your exact location. Every site I try tells me I'm in America.
Stop bothering mods about who reported you, they know. Stop whining like a little brat.

Geolocation and exact location are two different things. A Rookie with Google wants to play "I too know"

You have a degree in this.

Banks always implement two-factor authentication, it does not come on only when the location is changed. As I said and you mentioned, proxy and VPN can easily bypass geolocation-based security. A rock can do better than you on this topic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4091) (4092) (4093) (4094) (4095) (4096) (4097) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.