Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,886 members, 7,863,012 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1705401 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4105) (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) ... (4184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:19pm On Apr 06
Ijebosc:

You should just read. May help your analytical skills.

You are defending a guy who has been lying to you for a year. Not me, because I didn't believe him. But you.
Now, why? Because he believes people who can't leave Nigeria and can't make it to the US are less than - are nobodies. Don't trust my words... listen to his.

So all those millions of Nigerians who try, fail, try and fail again are no-ones? Imagine, a person who couldn't even make it to the US is writing this. Lol.
A lot of you conservatives in this thread are self-hating nutz.

is this what you think of Nigerians? lol, you are sick. you feel this country is some kind of paradise? that's how lowlife you are. this is why you have nothing.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 11:28pm On Apr 06
Laurene:
You just proved my point... Events like black lives matter protests due to George Floyd's death and also covid made him endorse Biden.
People thought Dems handled or would have handled the pandemic better.

He definitely didn't like how Trump handled it... I've always thought it'd be extremely ard for any president to survive in that enforcement.

He's definitely liberal on social issues but he's not a Trump-hating leftist.

Kennedy's unexpected flip to challenge Biden shows that Biden has a problem with some demographics and he's definitely losing voters (at the moment).
But we'd see how it translates to November

if he thinks Biden is worse than Trump and he made a mistake the last time. why is he not endorsing Trump? He is afraid of what might come. Where i am is very left-leaning and i tend not to get into politics when i am talking to people.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ijebosc: 11:53pm On Apr 06
bemeruca:

Lmao,
But I am in the US. What are you gonna do about it?

Psycho.
Ahahahahah.
He's in Canada, talking about the US is blah.. lol.. Ahahhaahhah

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 12:16am On Apr 07
Ijebosc:

Psycho.
Ahahahahah.
He's in Canada, talking about the US is blah.. lol.. Ahahhaahhah

Kikikikiki ah life of ah loser ye. Kikikikiki
Ya ah lose tha fight ye. Tha image of tha Slyfoxx isa talk tha perfect about ya ye.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:03am On Apr 07
Ijebosc:

You should just read. May help your analytical skills.

You are defending a guy who has been lying to you for a year. Not me, because I didn't believe him. But you.
Now, why? Because he believes people who can't leave Nigeria and can't make it to the US are less than - are nobodies. Don't trust my words... listen to his.

So all those millions of Nigerians who try, fail, try and fail again are no-ones? Imagine, a person who couldn't even make it to the US is writing this. Lol.
A lot of you conservatives in this thread are self-hating nutz.

A lot try to come to America and nearly everyone fails.
You didn't take yourself there too, your parents did.
You have a problem accepting that Bemeruca came there straight to work. Whether he got a grren card, a visitation visa or was headhunted from Africa is neither here nor there
Jealousy is killing you, wondering how possible it is for someone you thought was 'doomed' by the gods to be in America and driving a sporty Range Rover.
I think this is a problem with liberal minds. They are narcissists, they are the best. Anyone not kowtowing to their ideas is an outcast , an enemy.
A lot of what I do here is banter, nothing to keep me awake, Unlike you who strives to be recognized by us as more blessed and superior.
Get married, get children . Stop your pettiness and craving to be respected by anonymous forum members.
Jealousy is the evil green eyed monster, no? You are jealous of an anonymous member, a person you will never meet. Man you go get ulcers over a trivial matter.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:15am On Apr 07
bemeruca:

Lmao,
But I am in the US. What are you gonna do about it?

This guy intrigues me. He does not get it when I'm sarcastic, he thinks I've sided with him on several occasions.
Some people just pass exams but never learn critical thinking. Or they so crave to be correct they can't tell when being mocked hideously.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:23am On Apr 07
Of course I have to mock Biden fundraiser with Obama Clinton and Lizzo. Occasion raised $25m .

Trump held his an raised $50m in one night.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ijebosc: 5:14am On Apr 07
basilico:

A lot try to come to America and nearly everyone fails.
You didn't take yourself there too, your parents did.
You have a problem accepting that Bemeruca came there straight to work. Whether he got a grren card, a visitation visa or was headhunted from Africa is neither here nor there
Jealousy is killing you, wondering how possible it is for someone you thought was 'doomed' by the gods to be in America and driving a sporty Range Rover.
I think this is a problem with liberal minds. They are narcissists, they are the best. Anyone not kowtowing to their ideas is an outcast , an enemy.
A lot of what I do here is banter, nothing to keep me awake, Unlike you who strives to be recognized by us as more blessed and superior.
Get married, get children . Stop your pettiness and craving to be respected by anonymous forum members.
Jealousy is the evil green eyed monster, no? You are jealous of an anonymous member, a person you will never meet. Man you go get ulcers over a trivial matter.

Tell me what State does Bemeruca live in? What city? What Visa did he get?
You're his faithful defender and his friend but you have 0 idea. But like the illiterate buffoon you are, you will defend stupidity because you are cheap and easily manipulated.
You will sell your morals, your voice, and your veracity for what? To be liked, or to belong? It's the same nonsense you do here daily with Trump.

This whole "I'm in America lie" started because Bemeruca was jealous that I am actually in the US and he is not. It was that jealousy, insecurity and self hate that makes you guys guys act like psychos and say "I'm in America". That's why you spend your lives talking about a country you'll never visit let alone live in. It's psychotic. You two have never been to the US, yet live in this thread. How nutz is that? Bemeruca recognizes how nutz is it so he just decided to lie about it. LOL

And Instead of him talking about how he got to Canada and helping others here, who might want to do the same thing, he started lying about it the first night he landed in Canada while he was in his crappy motel. Why, because he was jealous and wanted to prove something to me, like the insecure little boy he is.

And for someone whose life doesn't amount to sh*t you really like talking about other your betters. Don't let me embarrass you again.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ijebosc: 5:19am On Apr 07
basilico:
Of course I have to mock Biden fundraiser with Obama Clinton and Lizzo. Occasion raised $25m .

Go and rest.
Stalking US sites will not provide for your family nore make them love you more.
You have a family that I'm sure needs you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:22am On Apr 07
Usatoday stretching the truth to the limits.
President Joe Biden grieved with family members of the six immigrant workers killed in the Francis Scott Key Bridge collapse during a trip Friday to Baltimore, urging Congress to take swift action to approve funding to rebuild the bridge.
Biden, who has clamped down on unauthorized border crossings ,steered clear of mentioning the victims' status in the country,instead focusing on their contribution to their community.

@bolded is a blatant lie by usatoday.
What else does media lie to you about?
What will it take for many of you to realize that the media journalists are nothing more than political activists?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:29am On Apr 07
Ijebosc:

Go and rest.
Stalking US sites will not provide for your family nore make them love you more.
You have a family that I'm sure needs you.

It's a part time hobby being here. Right now I'm four hours ahead of GMT.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 5:32am On Apr 07
Ijebosc:

You're his faithful defender and his friend butd you have 0 idea. But like the illiterate buffoon you are, you will defend stupidity because you are cheap and easily manipulated.
You will sell your morals, your voice, and your veracity for what? To be liked, or to belong? It's the same nonsense you do here daily with Trump.

This whole "I'm in America lie" started because Bemeruca was jealous that I am actually in the US and he is not. It was that jealousy, insecurity and self hate that makes you guys guys act like psychos and say "I'm in America". That's why you spend your lives talking about a country you'll never visit let alone live in. It's psychotic. You two have never been to the US, yet live in this thread. How nutz is that? Bemeruca recognizes how nutz is it so he just decided to lie about it. LOL

And Instead of him talking about how he got to Canada and helping others here, who might want to do the same thing, he started lying about it the first night he landed in Canada while he was in his crappy motel. Why, because he was jealous and wanted to prove something to me, like the insecure little boy he is.

And for someone whose life doesn't amount to sh*t you really like talking about other your betters. Don't let me embarrass you again.

This lengthy love letter you scribbled could have been summarized in three words.
I'm a narcissist
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by FarmlandInc: 8:10am On Apr 07
basilico:

Free money to pay for Trump legal fees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:11pm On Apr 07
basilico:

This guy intrigues me. He does not get it when I'm sarcastic, he thinks I've sided with him on several occasions.
Some people just pass exams but never learn critical thinking. Or they so crave to be correct they can't tell when being mocked hideously.

That's the sad part. You put out something that is crafted to make fun of him or rile him up and every time he falls for the bait🤣

This is why he has no life. IjeBos is a very sad human being whose highest achievement is to be in the United States. See his statement about Nigerians 🤣

This is why I came here. This guy makes me laugh and wonder how people get to this point of degeneracy

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ijebosc: 1:14pm On Apr 07
basilico:

This lengthy love letter you scribbled could have been summarized in three words.
I'm a narcissist

You dodged all the questions
Do you know what State he lives in?
Do you know what City he lives in?
Do you know what Visa he used to get in the US?
He's posted personal pics of his sisters, his "DNA", himself, photos of all the pictures he took on certain days while he says he's been in the "US", yet can you post one pic of any US monument or any identifiable US location he's posted?
Has he explained to you, his friend, why all the pictures he posted while he is in the "US" were taken in Canada?

The answers would be NO. And even you are smart enough to know why. He's not in the US.
But you are comfortable Lying about it. Because you are a liar. So, keep lying, you're good at it.

Btw, yes I like me. You should try liking yourself as well, may not feel the need to spend your life on a US forum Lying.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ijebosc: 1:16pm On Apr 07
bemeruca:

That's the sad part. You put out something that is crafted to make fun of him or rile him up and every time he falls for the bait🤣

This is why he has no life. IjeBos is a very sad human being whose highest achievement is to be in the United States. See his statement about Nigerians 🤣

This is why I came here. This guy makes me laugh and wonder how people get to this point of degeneracy

I'm sure it doesn't get more degenerate than lying about living in the US and trying to hack Nairalanders.
You are a WINNER. Lol Even have your own thread.

Nairalander Caught Hacking Another User's IP Address
https://www.nairaland.com/8032958/nairalander-caught-hacking-another-users

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ijebosc: 1:19pm On Apr 07
bemeruca:

bemeruca:

But I am in the US as type this 😂
The question is why are you killing yourself over a country anyone can get in?

So tell me, what does that make all those Nigerians who couldn't get Visa's to the US, like yourself?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:21pm On Apr 07
Ijebosc:

You're his faithful defender and his friend but you have 0 idea. But like the illiterate buffoon you are, you will defend stupidity because you are cheap and easily manipulated.

I live in Boston 😂
This whole thing started because you live in the United States? Hahahahaha
Who gave birth to you? This is exactly why your dad was beating your mom anytime he saw you. You are too dumb. You are 46+ years old and you say dumb sheet like this.

There are many people here who live in the US but you live in some special kind of US 😂

You are angry that I broke you mentally, it's not my fault, it's because you are useless to society and when useless people crave for status on a faceless forum, they usually get the opposite.

Just when you think your mental state is settling down, I will give you something to worry about again. And this point I own your mind. 🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:31pm On Apr 07
Ijebosc:

So tell me, what does that make all those Nigerians who couldn't get Visa's to the US, like yourself?

They don't need to try at first to get into the US. They can just go to Brazil or Mexico and do small trekking into the United States. When will you think about starting a family? When you are using a walking stick? Stop this gay thing you do with men and consider getting a woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aal460YAtk?si=NNuvEd2uLnF6SZ7z

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ijebosc: 1:46pm On Apr 07
bemeruca:

I live in Boston 😂
This whole thing started because you live in the United States? Hahahahaha
Who gave birth to you?

Yes, Because of your jealousy of ME. Don't believe me, listen to you own words.
This was the first time you lied about being in the US. The first night you spent in Canada. Your post is even in relation to me.

benalvino3:

I left my village to the country he makes too much noise about.

What type of useless loser predicates what he does/writes around someone else. Like your joy is derived in being like me. Lol

bemeruca:

You are angry that I broke you mentally, it's not my fault, it's because you are useless to society and when useless people crave for status on a faceless forum, they usually get the opposite.

What is more useless and attention craving than lying about being in a country you are not in? And lying about a Range Rover you do now own. It is still on your status.
You are lying to get status on a faceless forum.

And you did it all because of your jealousy of ME.
Jealousy is a b*tch. It seems to have broken you.

I am your GOD!! You even worship me on Easter.

Ahahahhaah

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:59pm On Apr 07
Ijebosc:

You dodged all the questions
Do you know what State he lives in?
Do you know what City he lives in?
Do you know what Visa he used to get in the US?
He's posted personal pics of his sisters, his "DNA", himself, photos of all the pictures he took on certain days while he says he's been in the "US", yet can you post one pic of any US monument or any identifiable US location he's posted?
Has he explained to you, his friend, why all the pictures he posted while he is in the "US" were taken in Canada?

The answers would be NO. And even you are smart enough to know why. He's not in the US.
But you are comfortable Lying about it. Because you are a liar. So, keep lying, you're good at it.

Btw, yes I like me. You should try liking yourself as well, may not feel the need to spend your life on a US forum Lying.

Sleuth. So what if he's not in America. You are so jealous. Losing sleep over a nothing burger.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ijebosc: 2:04pm On Apr 07
basilico:

Sleuth. So what if he's not in America. You are so jealous. Losing sleep over a nothing burger.

Yes, he's not in America. That is clear. I'm glad even you are aware of that.
And pray tell, what am I jealous of?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 2:05pm On Apr 07
Ijebosc:

This was the first time you lied about being in the US. The first night you spent in Canada. Your post is even in relation to me.

What type of useless loser predicates what he does/writes around someone else. Like your joy is derived in being like me. Lol

What is more useless and attention craving than lying about being in a country you are not in? And lying about a Range Rover you do now own. It is still on your status.

Ahahahhaah

Kikikikiki ya isa mental disorder ye. Ya isa celebrate ah person isa ina Canada Kikikikiki which isa a better cuntri ye.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:10pm On Apr 07
Ijebosc:

Ahahahhaah

😂😂😂 Of a gay man with nothing 😂😂😂
Hahahaha

This is so funny. If a 20 years old was saying this, it will be a disgrace but at least 46years old saying this is sad.

Lmao, so I am jealous of you because you live in the United States?
I live there too so what are you gonna do about it? 😀
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:15pm On Apr 07
basilico:

Lol, he is broken. If I show him proof now of where I am he will say i manipulate the image 🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ijebosc: 2:22pm On Apr 07
bemeruca:

Lmao, so I am jealous of you because you live in the United States?
I live there too so what are you gonna do about it? 😀

When your boys start qualifying their posts, because it's so obvious and they'd rather not lie for you. It's a sign fam... Give it up. Rest. It's a wrap. The jig is up. You can stop LYING.

basilico:

Nastymods:

Kikikikiki ya isa mental disorder ye. Ya isa celebrate ah person isa ina Canada Kikikikiki which isa a better cuntri ye.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ijebosc: 2:29pm On Apr 07
bemeruca:

Lol, he is broken. If I show him proof now of where I am he will say i manipulate the image 🤣

Like Trump, there's a post for everything.

benalvino3:

That's how AmazonTopa was going around claiming she lives in the US... But she is fully 100% living in aba.

You were literally talking about yourself in this post.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 3:03pm On Apr 07
Ijebosc:

Like Trump, there's a post for everything.

Notice, you didn't say I am jealous because you have this and that, you have achieved this and that. You said I am jealous because you are living in the US 🤣🤣🤣
This is why I come here. You make me laugh

You are dumb at 46+ I am jealous of this people too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt_aLAYQiSo?si=nG6gsgNhqZIbMIiL

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ijebosc: 3:15pm On Apr 07
bemeruca:

Notice, you didn't say I am jealous because you have this and that, you have achieved this and that. You said I am jealous because you are living in the US 🤣🤣🤣
This is why I come here. You make me laugh

You are dumb at 46+ I am jealous of this people too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt_aLAYQiSo?si=nG6gsgNhqZIbMIiL

Jealous that I live in the US, so lied about living in the US.
Jealous I drive a luxury car, so lied about owning a Range Rover.

Jealousy is a helluva drug.

Mr. Yahoo Yahoo boi.

benalvino3:

That's how Bemeruca was going around claiming he lives in the US... But he is fully 100% not living in the US.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:00pm On Apr 07
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/biden-may-trouble-getting-ohios-general-election-ballot-rcna146706

Biden may not be in Ohio ballot by law if the DNC convention is to be held after August 7.
DNC can move the convention date earlier else the state legislature has to pass a law allowing the exemption this time.
Disorganized democrats.
Ohio Republicans control the State legislature both house and senate by 2-1 approximately.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:14pm On Apr 07
Italian former health minister was cleared after being sued for not taking quick action in Lombardo area at the covid onset.
He later forced the jab on people. He can't walk anywhere without police protection today because Italians are calling him murderer.
Lile I have always said One day some will have to answer for their actions.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:22pm On Apr 07
FarmlandInc:

Free money to pay for Trump legal fees

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4105) (4106) (4107) (4108) (4109) (4110) (4111) ... (4184) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.