Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1682879 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4110) (4111) (4112) (4113) (4114) (4115) (4116) ... (4167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 7:50pm On Apr 14
basilico:

I have this stinky feeling you dont have any meaningful contribution you ever made up here, might make a point of checking you out.
You are a court poet type, saying things to please your masters.

Imagine Basilico talking about meaningful contribution 😁😁😂. You are delusional and you need help!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14
basilico:
Tomorrow Judge merchan and Alvin Bragg kick off jury selection in the hush money case. Correction. This is no hush money. It was extortion And STD should have been charged.
Judge's daughter has received $13m from Adam pencil neck Schiff over the years. Trump has been gagged by the judge from talking about his daughter whose clients are Joe/Kamala campaign,Adam Schiff and top democrats. She has raised millions from this case, soliciting donations using this case.
Schiff list of collated monthly payments.

Monthly payments from Adam Schiff's campaign committee to Loren Merchan's Authentic Campaigns company in 2019 and 2020:

1/19: $167,649
2/19: $37,500
3/19: $257,500
4/19: $7,500
5/19: $57,500
6/19: $119,264
7/19: $7,500
8/19: $25,000
9/19: $145,000
10/19: $250,000
11/19: $57,500
12/19: $370,000 (impeachment begins)
1/20: $615,000
2/20: $357,500
3/20: $157,500
4/20: $15,000
5/20: $100,000
6/20: $115,000
7/20: $102.500
8/20: $152,500
9/20: $417,500
10/20: $88,500
11/20:

Trump cant talk about those payments.
Judge decisions on the case has a direct effect on her income. He won't recuse himself because he is the one to decide if he has a conflict.

---The court case is not about hush money or an affair---It's about "falsified business records to hide the reimbursement of hush money payments that were made to influence the election outcome."---

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 8:55pm On Apr 14
Konkoja:

Imagine Basilico talking about meaningful contribution 😁😁😂. You are delusional and you need help!

grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 8:55pm On Apr 14
feedthenation:

---The court case is not about hush money or an affair---It's about "falsified business records to hide the reimbursement of hush money payments that were made to influence the election outcome."---

Correct. It's an election interference case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:24pm On Apr 14
Konkoja:

Aren't we all?
the things you call conspiracy theories, turn out to be true many times.
Epstein did not commit suicide,
the Feds seized evidence and tapes to protect the elites like Bill Clinton and some princes.
They are doing the same with Puff Daddy, He has tapes, and nothing will come out of their raid.
They did it with Hunter Biden's laptop. This country is a corrupt Nation to the core. People should not be too passionate about politics and this is what is corrupting everything in the country.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 12:12am On Apr 15
Konkoja:

Imagine. Devoid of all self awareness.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 12:15am On Apr 15
ijebosb:

Imagine. Devoid of all self awareness.

Kikikikiki imagine ah gay man isa talk about tha self awianess Kikikikiki donkey ye
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 12:23am On Apr 15
raumdeuter:
In hindsight John Fetterman has not been bad as a senator especially regarding the Israel war issue

What about Israel is it that you are supporting?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 12:27am On Apr 15
Nastymods:

Kikikikiki imagine ah gay man isa talk about tha self awianess Kikikikiki donkey ye

Is this nutter Basilico's anger translator? I just made this post. Seems nuts for someone to be scanning this thread for my posts to immediately reply.
Can't imagine a grown person spending days and night reading a thread just to write Kikiki, Donkey and gay over and over.

Mental illness is legit.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 12:31am On Apr 15
ijebosb:

Is this nutter Basilico's anger translator? I just made this post. Seems nuts for someone to be scanning this thread for my posts to immediately reply.
Can't imagine a grown person spending days and night reading a thread just to write Kikiki, Donkey and gay over and over.

Mental illness is legit.
Kikikiki ya isa not ah nos two ah pipo isa be online ah same ah time Kikikikiki ya ah gay, ya ah donkies
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 12:39am On Apr 15
Nastymods:

Kikikiki ya isa not ah nos two ah pipo isa be online ah same ah time Kikikikiki ya ah gay, ya ah donkies

What is this rubbish.
You sound stupid, but are you drunk and high at the same time?
Basilico, do you have a nutter translator for this?

Kikkki - Check
Gay - Check
Donkey - Check.

Well done.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 12:43am On Apr 15
ijebosb:

What is this rubbish.
You sound stupid, but are you drunk and high at the same time?
Basilico, do you have a nutter translator for this?

Kikkki - Check
Gay - Check
Donkey - Check.

Well done.

Kikikiki ya ah gay, I ah calls ah it ah out ye. Kikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 1:00am On Apr 15
ijebosb:

What about Israel is it that you are supporting?

Everything about them especially where they have to defend themselves consistently from terror organizations who are determined to wipe them off the face of the earth

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:12am On Apr 15
LordReed:

LoLz! You must think I am the obedient sick little puppy you are, licking the arses of people who don't even care that you exist. Bwahahahahahahaha!

I dont trust a word of main stream media like CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WAPO etc.
You think Joe Biden is mentally fit to be president?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 1:14am On Apr 15
raumdeuter:

Everything about them especially where they have to defend themselves consistently from terror organizations who are determined to wipe them off the face of the earth

Israel just bombed Iran's embassy in a third country, killing some Iranian top commanders. An embassy is considered that countries soil. Iran filed a notice with the UN saying they would retaliate as they had a right to retaliate. Yesterday was the retaliation. Quick, who was the terrorist in this situation?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 1:19am On Apr 15
EnlightenedUFO:
Criminal trump, the true Criminal 😁

Have no pity for those who bought this stock and didn't short it.
These are the same group of people against all financial regulation, that would have probably helped them here.

Well some advice for Trumpers; just keep buying the dip.
You can buy 2 shares at this price compared to when it first came out.. Good deal.. lol 😁😁😁

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 1:23am On Apr 15
ijebosb:

Israel just bombed Iran's embassy in a third country, killing some Iranian top commanders. An embassy is considered that countries soil. Iran filed a notice with the UN saying they would retaliate as they had a right to retaliate. Yesterday was the retaliation. Quick, who was the terrorist in this situation?

Ah gay liar ye kikikikki

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 1:24am On Apr 15
Obrigardo:

Oh, what's this asylum squatter got to say! Oh, when you don't even have a bank card to your name, or social security in that your immigrant squalor in new Brunswick abi na Calgary? When your host buys all that you feed off from, and you claim to know things are expensive LOL 😂😂

Ok, jokes aside, what's the expensive things you know?

He said asylum squatter. lol
Damn, I always assumed the part of his story where he had a job in Canada was at least legit...
Mind blown 🤯 🤯 🤯 🤯

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:31am On Apr 15
ijebosb:

Bloody fool. That was not an embassy. It was IGRC military headquarter located next to the consulate . A Brigadier General ( a very high ranked official in any military) masterminded Oct 7 attacks from that building.
12 terrorists surgically stopped😊😊😊😊 .

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:35am On Apr 15
basilico:

Bloody fool. That was not an embassy. It was IGRC military headquarter located next to the consulate . A Brigadier General ( a very high ranked official in any military) masterminded Oct 7 attacks from that building.

😂😂😂🤣🤣 Be easy on the bloody gay fool before he disappears again. I like clowns and the clowning that is ijebosb is back 🥳🥳🥳

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 1:41am On Apr 15
bemeruca:

😂😂😂🤣🤣 Be easy on the bloody gay fool before he disappears again. I like clowns and the clowning that is ijebosb is back 🥳🥳🥳

The Canadian asylum squatter said disappears. 😂😂 As if my life is based on Nairaland. Lol
This guy has 4 kids and is consistently on Nairaland. I get it now.

Go disappear and take a shower.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 1:42am On Apr 15
basilico:

As if I give a shit what you think or write. I take dumps smarter than you.
Quick, post a message from NastyMods.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 1:44am On Apr 15
ijebosb:

As if I give a shit what you think or write. I take dumps smarter than you.
Quick, post a message from NastyMods.

Kikikikiki ya ah gay dude kikikiki
Ya ah lie like tha homo ye kikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 1:45am On Apr 15
Nastymods:

Kikikikiki ya ah gay dude kikikiki
Ya ah lie like tha homo ye kikiki

Good job Basilico.
Now do the Basilico moniker
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 1:49am On Apr 15
ijebosb:

The Canadian asylum squatter said disappears. 😂😂 As if my life is based on Nairaland. Lol
This guy has 4 kids and is consistently on Nairaland. I get it now.

Go disappear and take a shower.

Ah dude witha 4kido isa better than ah gay homo with ah no kids ye kikikikiki
Ya isa golden jubilee ah soon kikiki I ah basilicos grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 1:56am On Apr 15
Nastymods:

Ah dude witha 4kido isa better than ah gay homo with ah no kids ye kikikikiki
Ya isa golden jubilee ah soon kikiki I ah basilicos grin

Just keep the Basilico moniker.
At least you won't sound like some illiterate tourette patient.

"kikkki donkey ye ah kikkit"
wtf is this? Really, wtf is this?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 2:02am On Apr 15
ijebosb:

Just keep the Basilico moniker.
At least you won't sound like some illiterate tourette patient.

"kikkki donkey ye ah kikkit"
wtf is this? Really, wtf is this?

Kikikiki but ya ah homo. Why ya ah homo ye?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:03am On Apr 15
ijebosb:

Good job Basilico.
Now do the Basilico moniker

I only use basilico here. If I wanted more handles I would simply create as many email addresses as I want with a domain that is under my control. Adding an email address is a simple one liner "useradd xxyy" .
Rest assured, thats not me. Dont waste your productive time on that.
Its 05:03 wherever I am. i am done with server firmware upgrades, those things you do when people are not working.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 2:06am On Apr 15
basilico:

I only use basilico here. If I wanted more handles I would simply create as many email addresses as I want with a domain that is under my control. Adding an email address is a simple one liner "useradd xxyy" .
Its 05:03 wherever I am.

Kikikikiki I ahs yous ya isa nat ah deny ah me ye. That homosexual ijebosb isa say ah so ye kikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:14am On Apr 15
basilico:

Its 05:03 wherever I am. i am done with server firmware upgrades, those things you do when people are not working.

Bullshit.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 2:20am On Apr 15
ijebosb:

Bullshit.

Ya isa bullshit ye. Kikikikiki ya fuq ahnus kikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:34am On Apr 15
ijebosb:

Bullshit.

That explains why I am sometimes online at ungodly hours of the time. I got some few HP Servers to upgrade over the next few days. Run the update, wait for it to finish, reboot several times, run a checklist of every service service running, While waiting check nairaland....
America tax payers are part of our donors.
Boy cant wait to get Proliant Gen11 servers next year

(1) (2) (3) ... (4110) (4111) (4112) (4113) (4114) (4115) (4116) ... (4167) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.