Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1635469 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4113) (4114) (4115) (4116) (4117) (4118) (4119) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 3:26pm On Apr 15
ijebosb:

Well said.
When you want to think through yourself, let me know.

Do you disagree with the state dept definition and categorization of Iran as a state sponsor of terror?
Its curious why you seem to hold the banner for terror organizations though
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 3:44pm On Apr 15
BREAKING: Former President Donald Trump in court today for jury selection in his New York hush money trial. The first ever criminal trial of a former president is underway." News

The Werey was looking sober.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 4:35pm On Apr 15
Obrigardo:

Anytime you say stupid shit like this you low-quality-information maga cultist, i simply use copilot to factcheck your stupid ass.
So i don't waste that much time on your idiocy.

You said last week?

That's their misinformation tactic, use something that is true then inject lies into it and then sell it as the truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:39pm On Apr 15
raumdeuter:

Do you disagree with the state dept definition and categorization of Iran as a state sponsor of terror?
Its curious why you seem to hold the banner for terror organizations though

I asked you to define what you believe terrorism is. Let's both understand the vocab we are using.
For some reason (sarcasm), you are averse to defining how you are using the word terrorism.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:44pm On Apr 15
ijebosb:

I asked you to define what you believe terrorism is. Let's both understand the vocab we are using.
For some reason (sarcasm), you are averse to defining how you are using the word terrorism.

I go by the classification used by the state dept of the USA.
I dont know what definition you are going by
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:52pm On Apr 15
bemeruca:

Ijebosb, a disgraced homosexual will be thrown off the roof of a building if he visits one of this Iran like countries.

A preacher that is antizionist, was stabbed in the church while preaching by an Arab because he is a jew.
https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1779815300567044484?t=J8WXD6W41SGSbIRJLnhZ9A&s=19

Real question though, how is looking for my trouble been going for you?

Just the last few months you have exposed yourself as (with some help from me)
1.) A hacker/scammer - Spamming links to access Nairalanders Ip addresses and probably more
2.) A consummate Liar - Been actively lying about being in the US for a year
3.) A religious hypocrite - 4 Kids out of Wedlock with a woman who was 19 at the time
4.) And on top of that posted your daffy duck lipped "DNA" and family members pictures in service to your crusade.

You are clearly winning.. (sarcasm)
I actually kinda feed bad for you. You've destroyed whatever image you tried to cultivate here.
For what? To try to get at me? lol Again, How's that going?
A smarter person would have folded by now. But we all know.. not many people would call you smart.

Carpe diem.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:53pm On Apr 15
raumdeuter:

I go by the classification used by the state dept of the USA.
I dont know what definition you are going by

So what definition is that?
Why is it that so hard to answer?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Apr 15
ijebosb:

So what definition is that?
Why is it that so hard to answer?

You can search the state dept website that classified Iran as a sponsor of terror. I am 100% in agreement with what the state dept says about terror and Iran

Let us know your own source
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 5:08pm On Apr 15
raumdeuter:

You can search the state dept website that classified Iran as a sponsor of terror. I am 100% in agreement with what the state dept says about terror and Iran

Let us know your own source

Your argument is circular.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 5:15pm On Apr 15
ijebosb:

Your argument is circular.

I go by US official sources to get the definition and classification of terror groups and sponsors because I trust them

Tell us your own sources and definition
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:34pm On Apr 15
bemeruca:

Lmao, leave your parents house, I did that when I was 17.
Don't allow trump to kill you like he killed your aunt o... You must fight criminal trump till your dead aunty comes back to life 🤣

Your friend ijebosb also known as ipob is gay, this is an undeniable fact.

You are just a vile mutherfvcker. Pedophile and a bigot. You must suck in real life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:36pm On Apr 15
ijebosb:

Real question though, how is looking for my trouble been going for you?

Just the last few months you have exposed yourself as (with some help from me)
1.) A hacker/scammer - Spamming links to access Nairalanders Ip addresses and probably more
2.) A consummate Liar - Been actively lying about being in the US for a year
3.) A religious hypocrite - 4 Kids out of Wedlock with a woman who was 19 at the time
4.) And on top of that posted your daffy duck lipped "DNA" and family members pictures in service to your crusade.

You are clearly winning.. (sarcasm)
I actually kinda feed bad for you. You've destroyed whatever image you tried to cultivate here.
For what? To try to get at me? lol Again, How's that going?
A smarter person would have folded by now. But we all know.. not many people would call you smart.

Carpe diem.

The fool is a child-lover and a sodomite.
Now i see why he lobs those insults. Classic case of projection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:38pm On Apr 15
Criminal trump, the true Criminal

basilico loco, you excited as your criminal overlord's criminal trial is a go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:40pm On Apr 15
Obrigardo:

Who needs polls when there's a ticker showing how fast he fails and falls. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:45pm On Apr 15
budaatum:

Who needs polls when there's a ticker showing how fast he fails and falls. grin

I strongly believe SEC and/or this fraudulent comp. shareholders are going to file several lawsuits by the end of this month.
What a bloodbath.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:03pm On Apr 15
The criminal is sleeping in court grin
And some maga cultists like basilico loco, ono, fake pastor olaadegbu, ycat and zendi think this fat slob dementia patient is a strong man

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:06pm On Apr 15
Basilico loco
Sleepy Don has arrived.
This rapist was actually sleeping grin grin
Unlike Sleepy Joe

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 6:16pm On Apr 15
Obrigardo:

It's at 26.77 now. Kinda feel bad for those people who dumped a lot of their retirement money into this. But also tired of protecting them from themselves. If they want to follow a conman be prepared to get conned.

Actually Basilico, Raum and Bemeruca. Buy the dip. it's time to LOAD up. You can get more than 2 shares now compared to the IPO.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 6:35pm On Apr 15
Sleepy don 😁😂😝

Merchan to Trump: "If you disrupt the proceedings, you can be excluded from the courtroom and committed to jail based on your conduct and the trial will continue on in your absence…do you understand?"

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by EnlightenedUFO: 6:38pm On Apr 15
ijebosb:

It's at 26.77 now. Kinda feel bad for those people who dumped a lot of their retirement money into this. But also tired of protecting them from themselves. If they want to follow a conman be prepared to get conned.

Actually Basilico, Raum and Bemeruca. Buy the dip. it's time to LOAD up. You can get more than 2 shares now compared to the IPO.

basilico loco, are you listening? Buy the dip now and let's dump the pump once more 😂😂
Raumdeuter is all talk no action
bemeruca the black man hater and pedophile is all about hunting for a child to molest, he's not interested in a pump and dump scheme

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:45pm On Apr 15
ijebosb:

I hope you know you can't have kids online through casual "Facebook sex".
Lol.

Has it ever occured to you that some couples date, things dont work out , they go seoarate wsys but still remain friends especially now where we have social media?
I said I suspect I may have 2, we parted ways amicably.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:46pm On Apr 15
ijebosb:

basilico loco is a poor rat
While benalvino3 is a raving pedophile

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:48pm On Apr 15
Ooo I thought jury selection will take some time, like a week plus. This was lightning fast 😁

Criminal trump about to be branded a true public Criminal. So lovely to see.
Right, basilico loco?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:50pm On Apr 15
EnlightenedUFO:
Sleepy don 😁😂😝

Merchan to Trump: "If you disrupt the proceedings, you can be excluded from the courtroom and committed to jail based on your conduct and the trial will continue on in your absence…do you understand?"

Looks like the judge really wants to jail Trump .
Alvin dumped 200,000 pages iof discovery to defence, judge gave defence only 1 month before trial start. Material like grand jury testimonies should be availed to defence in time
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:15pm On Apr 15
Obrigardo:
The criminal is sleeping in court grin
And some maga cultists like basilico loco, ono, fake pastor olaadegbu, ycat and zendi think this fat slob dementia patient is a strong man

Everyone in Washington DC knows Joe Biden is for all intents and purposes brain-dead. Everyone knows he should be in a nursing home with a sign around his neck listing his name and phone number in case he wanders off. Everyone knows he wears diapers. Everyone knows he doesn’t know what year it is, or most of the time, where he is, what he’s reading on the teleprompter, or what he’s signing.

Wayne Allen Root
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 8:29pm On Apr 15
ijebosb:

Ipob, watch this video, maybe it will give you a little something to think about in your support of terrorist around the globe.
https://twitter.com/elicalebon/status/1779685190941679979?t=fvdvPB0KQC-qDvvr2nOloA&s=19

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:01pm On Apr 15
basilico:

Everyone in Washington DC knows Joe Biden is for all intents and purposes brain-dead. Everyone knows he should be in a nursing home with a sign around his neck listing his name and phone number in case he wanders off. Everyone knows he wears diapers. Everyone knows he doesn’t know what year it is, or most of the time, where he is, what he’s reading on the teleprompter, or what he’s signing.

Wayne Allen Root

grin grin grin
Classic case of projection. You are explicitly describing the criminal trump, the rapist, the fraudster and insurrectionist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:04pm On Apr 15
basilico:

Looks like the judge really wants to jail Trump .
Alvin dumped 200,000 pages iof discovery to defence, judge gave defence only 1 month before trial start. Material like grand jury testimonies should be availed to defence in time

You are so dumb. It was the DOJ that did the documents dump but their plans failed.
The DOJ and SDNY have always been at loggerheads.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:22pm On Apr 15
Obrigardo:
Ooo I thought jury selection will take some time, like a week plus. This was lightning fast 😁

Criminal trump about to be branded a true public Criminal. So lovely to see.
Right, basilico loco?

It may still take weeks. They have to swear the potential jurors in first, so they aren't lying, read them instructions (takes about 30 minutes), then go through the selection process then move on to the next batch. I heard they had 1500 there today. May take multiple days to select the 12 and alternates.

Judge Merchan asks the pool of 96 prospective jurors if they self-identify to be excused b/c they cannot be fair and impartial.
Per the pool: Of those 96, about 50 raised their hands and then were excused.
The judge then instructed 18 of the remaining jurors to be seated inside the jury box.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:25pm On Apr 15
Obrigardo:

You are so dumb. It was the DOJ that did the documents dump but their plans failed.
The DOJ and SDNY have always been at loggerheads.

Yeah, I also believe the documents were more inculpatory than exculpatory.
And I remember the Jusge being not too happy at the defense during the hearing. One of Trump's attorneys used to work at the SDNY and knew the process. So the judge wasn't all to happy that they brought up the motion that late. They had received the documents a while ago and had plenty of opportunities to come to court for a delay if they needed it. It was a delay tactic.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 9:28pm On Apr 15
This is Maga
And potentially illegal.

And may not even work. Alvin Bragg will still have plenty of time before the election and would just have another trial forcing Trump to be in court even longer.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:40pm On Apr 15
ijebosb:

Yeah, I also believe the documents were more inculpatory than exculpatory.
And I remember the Jusge being not too happy at the defense during the hearing. One of Trump's attorneys used to work at the SDNY and knew the process. So the judge wasn't all to happy that they brought up the motion that late. They had received the documents a while ago and had plenty of opportunities to come to court for a delay if they needed it. It was a delay tactic.

Exactly, it was pure delay tactics from the DOJ who had ample time to send the docs to Bragg, but they don't mean anything in the case now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4113) (4114) (4115) (4116) (4117) (4118) (4119) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.