Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1648768 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (4146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
The new February Jobs Report was released this morning and it showed a massive haul of 273,000 new jobs added. This beat “expectations” by almost 100,000 jobs as the unemployment rate also dropped to just 3.5%.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/06/us-jobs-report-february-2020.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 3:43am On Mar 07, 2020
Facts don't matter to you leftist just as I said, what you call conspiracies are FACTS!
fieryy:

Of all people on this thread, YOOOOU, wowcatty aka Mr conspiracy theories are the one saying: 'Facts don't matter to you leftist.'

Lool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 3:49am On Mar 07, 2020
Only you leftists do fake news, the facts are on this side!

Check all your news sources, they tell lies daily when compared to my news sources which are very few btw and don't even make search engines like the fake ones.

The only cable news I watch have these people, about 20% of fox news who always say facts and tiny opinions, Ingraham, Hannity, Carlson, Batiromo, Dobbs 3 of fox and friends, Then some women of outnumbered. You will never see these people lie about anything unlike the leftist liberal news with 24/7 propaganda.

When Trump first said he was spied on, you liars went crazy and called it 'conspracy' even when you know he was telling the truth, but it's now in the open.

Born2Freak:

Your facts are based on speculation from "independent" sources?

FAKE NEWS BRO!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Born2Freak(f): 4:20am On Mar 07, 2020
wowcatty:

Check all your news sources, they tell lies daily when compared to my news sources which are very few btw and don't even make search engines like the fake ones.

The only cable news I watch have these people, about 20% of fox news who always say facts and tiny opinions, Ingraham, Hannity, Carlson, Batiromo, Dobbs 3 of fox and friends, Then some women of outnumbered. You will never see these people lie about anything unlike the leftist liberal news with 24/7 propaganda.

When Trump first said he was spied on, you liars went crazy and called it 'conspracy' even when you know he was telling the truth, but it's now in the open.

Fox news doesn't lie? grin grin grin

Ingraham that is a racist. Carlson that pulls things out of his buttocks. Then Hannity that has been disgraced many times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 4:37am On Mar 07, 2020
Coronavirus, the democrats darling and the deepstate ecstasy!

The cosmic law(karma to some)requires the leaders to tell us everything they are doing, so they tell us by hiding them in movies, books and even jokes! So when Dean Koontz wrote about coronavirus in his book 'the eye of darkness' about Wuhan 400, he also said the virus would disappear in few months after. But the deepstate won't let it disappear because to them it's God-sent and as liberals always say, "never let a crisis go to waste" with the hope that they can use the coronavirus to damage Trump. Oh! It just happened to be that the coronavirus are mostly in democrats states with a splash of conservative states for good measure. And it just happened that EVERGREEN(Hillary Clinton's secret service code)the name of the health facility the first victim died in. Just like the evergreen shipping line with special containers for transporting children and evergreen boulevard where fetuses are kept.

A newspaper story said China sacrificed Wuhan to save humanity. Yes it did to save the globalist against Trump, the only man in the way of China being the headquarters of the new world order. Wuhan was the level 4 bio lab and the playground of the deepstate, even Diane Feinstein was in the region last year. China can't bring America down with coronavirus, it will be the one to suffer with all China ghost towns lay to waste. China will collapse 10 times and America will still be standing. I love God, he made the plan of the deepstate seems unstoppable and then pull the plug on it.

Since the money laundering route of the deepstate is dried up, IMF has used the opportunity to put out $50 billions to share. I expect African countries to start having coronavirus cases so they can have their own shares. Trump has signed $8 billions for the US, when all he asked for was $2.5 billion, Democrats expect the rest to return to them as campaign contributions just like planned parenthood that received money from the govt and then donated $30 millions to democrat in 2016. Schumer had to even threaten supreme court justices just to protect abortion. Who knows how much his cut is, with fetus selling for $300,000 a head, Schumer had to lose his mind.

So let's see who benefited most from the coronavirus

1. Hongkong protesters have left the streets/
2. Protest that almost remove Macron in France stopped(Macron threw Notre dame in)
3. Durham DClass delay(more time for the deepstate last run)
4. IMF cash

14,000 people have died from flu in this year alone in the US with no special reporting on it, but the fear the media is spreading about coronavirus is to cover up other things. The deepstate wish the coronavirus can kill millions so they can blame Trump for it forgetting that the game is over and that they can only slow what is coming down, they can't stop it.

Let me go and pour another glass jare before Russia steals my remaining wine.

Wait a minute, why can't students in Nigeria use Russia as excuses for not doing their homework or getting to school late? If millions of Americans believe Russia is a threat to the US when China is the one trying to destroy America, why can't Russia be used in Nigeria for just about every excuse? Maybe the drugs in Nigeria don't zombify people as they do the liberals/leftists in the US.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 12:32am On Mar 08, 2020
wowcatty:

Fox News is known for always mentioning two names in their news report Obama and Hillary

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Born2Freak(f): 6:36am On Mar 08, 2020
wowcatty:

The cosmic law(karma to some)requires the leaders to tell us everything they are doing, so they tell us by hiding them in movies, books and even jokes! So when Dean Koontz wrote about coronavirus in his book 'the eye of darkness' about Wuhan 400, he also said the virus would disappear in few months after. But the deepstate won't let it disappear because to them it's God-sent and as liberals always say, "never let a crisis go to waste" with the hope that they can use the coronavirus to damage Trump. Oh! It just happened to be that the coronavirus are mostly in democrats states with a splash of conservative states for good measure. And it just happened that EVERGREEN(Hillary Clinton's secret service code)the name of the health facility the first victim died in. Just like the evergreen shipping line with special containers for transporting children and evergreen boulevard where fetuses are kept.

A newspaper story said China sacrificed Wuhan to save humanity. Yes it did to save the globalist against Trump, the only man in the way of China being the headquarters of the new world order. Wuhan was the level 4 bio lab and the playground of the deepstate, even Diane Feinstein was in the region last year. China can't bring America down with coronavirus, it will be the one to suffer with all China ghost towns lay to waste. China will collapse 10 times and America will still be standing. I love God, he made the plan of the deepstate seems unstoppable and then pull the plug on it.

Since the money laundering route of the deepstate is dried up, IMF has used the opportunity to put out $50 billions to share. I expect African countries to start having coronavirus cases so they can have their own shares. Trump has signed $8 billions for the US, when all he asked for was $2.5 billion, Democrats expect the rest to return to them as campaign contributions just like planned parenthood that received money from the govt and then donated $30 millions to democrat in 2016. Schumer had to even threaten supreme court justices just to protect abortion. Who knows how much his cut is, with fetus selling for $300,000 a head, Schumer had to lose his mind.

2. Protest that almost remove Macron in France stopped(Macron threw Notre dame in)
4. IMF cash

14,000 people have died from flu in this year alone in the US with no special reporting on it, but the fear the media is spreading about coronavirus is to cover up other things. The deepstate wish the coronavirus can kill millions so they can blame Trump for it forgetting that the game is over and that they can only slow what is coming down, they can't stop it.

Wait a minute, why can't students in Nigeria use Russia as excuses for not doing their homework or getting to school late? If millions of Americans believe Russia is a threat to the US when China is the one trying to destroy America, why can't Russia be used in Nigeria for just about every excuse? Maybe the drugs in Nigeria don't zombify people as they do the liberals/leftists in the US.

Coronavirus was used to stop French and Hong kong protests? The Democrats want more people to die from coronavirus so that Triump loses?

How did this imbecilic comment get 4 likes? Damn. The ignorance is powerful on this thread. What manner of rabid conspiracy theorism is this?

One would think that Nigerians who travel abroad would learn some things with the experience of a developed country. But no, foolish people will always gravitate towards foolish things and so, they gravitate towards fake news abroad.

A wise man once said there there are limits to genius but no limits to stupidity.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 7:55am On Mar 08, 2020
Born2Freak:

Coronavirus was used to stop French and Hong kong protests? The Democrats want more people to die from coronavirus so that Triump loses?

How did this imbecilic comment get 4 likes? Damn. The ignorance is powerful on this thread. What manner of rabid conspiracy theorism is this?

One would think that Nigerians who travel abroad would learn some things with the experience of a developed country. But no, foolish people will always gravitate towards foolish things and so, they gravitate towards fake news abroad.

A wise man once said there there are limits to genius but no limits to stupidity.

Please kindly stop quoting that thing..His fellow trumpsters sef know he or she is mad and is fit only for an hospital where mad people are being taken care of..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 9:03am On Mar 08, 2020
wowcatty:

4. IMF cash

Mynd44 Seun Obinoscopy will y'all not ban this bot for spreading misinformation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 11:02am On Mar 08, 2020
kokanepyramid:
do these people look Senile compared with Buhari that can hardly engage in logical debates and discussions?

Don’t forget most of these Nigerian leaders at one point or the other falsified their age so when they claim 78 just add at least 5 years x Q to that where Q is the number of affidavits they’ve sworn.

Is there real difference between Buhari and Joe Biden? I doubt.

While the latter is more exposed compared to the former, Biden is just as odd as Buhari. At least, Buhari knows his wife to be his wife.

I have lost count of the many gaffes Biden has made the past few weeks across the campaign trail. In fact, I'm sorry to say, but Biden has proved to be a Jeb Bush mixed with age-related dementia.

He introduced his wife as his sister. Can't keep trail of his own thoughts, and he always seem to forget where he is. His consistent dissonance from reality makes him a complete case of dementia.

Here are some of the fact that he has a neurological disorder:

"Chuck" instead of "Chris" Wallace.

" Super Thursday " instead of "Super Tuesday".

"My deceased son was the Attorney General of the United States." Beau Biden was only the attorney general of Delaware.

"I'm here in the state of North South Carolina." Maybe is the one built by koph and Lucasbalo. cool

"I'm a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. If you like what you see, help out, but if you don't, then vote for the other Bi-but just give me a look okay?"

It is sad but crystal clear that Biden is sick. In that last gaffe, Biden actually told the people in South Carolina that if they don't like him, they can vote for the other Biden. Don't laugh, I know it's funny but the man has a serious problem and the campaign stress is making it more bad.imagin what would be the case if he becomes President. He can easily mistake the nuclear button for his wife fingers. Oh, did I forget to tell you that he bite his Wife fingers repeatedly?

The mainstream media are trying to cover this up by calling it a case of "stutter". But that is not the truth. The symptoms says otherwise.

The MSM is doing all that it can to sell Biden to the electorate because he is the Democratic-Establishment anointed candidate. But they failed to realize that Trump won't be this charitable in a debate. He is going to point out these facts and take old Joe and the entire Dumbocrats to the cleaners.

The Dems just handed Donald Trump a free pass to a second term in the White House.

Pathetic.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2020
Appleyard:

While the latter is more exposed compared to the former, Biden is just as odd as Buhari. At least, Buhari knows his wife to be his wife.

I have lost count of the many gaffes Biden has made the past few weeks across the campaign trail. In fact, I'm sorry to say, but Biden has proved to be a Jeb Bush mixed with age-related dementia.

He introduced his wife as his sister. Can't keep trail of his own thoughts, and he always seem to forget where he is. His consistent dissonance from reality makes him a complete case of dementia.

"My deceased son was the Attorney General of the United States." Beau Biden was only the attorney general of Delaware.

"I'm here in the state of North South Carolina." Maybe is the one built by koph and Lucasbalo. cool

"I'm a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. If you like what you see, help out, but if you don't, then vote for the other Bi-but just give me a look okay?"

It is sad but crystal clear that Biden is sick. In that last gaffe, Biden actually told the people in South Carolina that if they don't like him, they can vote for the other Biden. Don't laugh, I know it's funny but the man has a serious problem and the campaign stress is making it more bad.imagin what would be the case if he becomes President. He can easily mistake the nuclear button for his wife fingers. Oh, did I forget to tell you that he bite his Wife fingers repeatedly?

The mainstream media are trying to cover this up by calling it a case of "stutter". But that is not the truth. The symptoms says otherwise.

The MSM is doing all that it can to sell Biden to the electorate because he is the Democratic-Establishment anointed candidate. But they failed to realize that Trump won't be this charitable in a debate. He is going to point out these facts and take old Joe and the entire Dumbocrats to the cleaners.

The Dems just handed Donald Trump a free pass to a second term in the White House.

Pathetic.
if you read my follow up post on this, I deliberately didn’t mention Biden in my examples.
E get why grin

That said I still believe Biden is much better than Buhari at least he can debate without written notes even though he goofs sometimes. Don’t forget that Buhari hardly allows himself to be dragged like that in public. He hardly entertains press briefings personally, his public addresses are well scripted, he doesn’t attend debates. The few times he made the mistake of talking publicly with no written notes we know he embarrassed his party, things like Osinbade, West Germany etc. now imagine how much damage he would do if allowed to talk publicly like Biden.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2020
Biden is not even my ideal candidate, but Trumptard going for him is rich. When your lord and personal savior is the epitome of incoherent speeches.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 2:20pm On Mar 08, 2020
Joe Biden :

“Turn this primary from a campaign which is about negative attacks to one that’s about what we’re for. Because we cannot get re-elect, we cannot win this re-election, excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump,”

I agree with him grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2020
garetz:
Joe Biden :

“Turn this primary from a campaign which is about negative attacks to one that’s about what we’re for. Because we cannot get re-elect, we cannot win this re-election, excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump,”

I agree with him grin
And you wonder why he’s called sleepy Joe

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:
Biden is not even my ideal candidate, but Trumptard going for him is rich. When your lord and personal savior is the epitome of incoherent speeches.
Your far left، antiamerican 'ideal' candidate is severely unelectable.
Nor is gaffy Biden himself.
Western civilization cannot afford or survive it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
I can't believe Biden is getting so many votes. What do Americans see in him? There's no way he'll win against Trump. Sanders will at least give Trump sleepless night, even if he also might lose to Trump, but Biden...?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 10:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
fieryy:
I can't believe Biden is getting so many votes. What do Americans see in him? There's no way he'll win against Trump. Sanders will at least give Trump sleepless night, even if he also might lose to Trump, but Biden...?

Lol..You people are not realistic at all..try to be realistic at least for once..The only one Trump does not want to run against is Biden and that was why he went all the way to ukraine to find something on Biden to use against him.something that later led to his impeachment..Is trump not calling on Bernie to win?If Bernie will give him a run for his money or sleepness night he wont be asking him to win..

Bernie that cannot even win primaries will win against Trump..Infact Trump and Russia will be happy..or you havent heard the FBI told sanders Russia is trying to help because they know he is the weakest candidate to run against Trump..Trump will beat sanders heeen,he wont be able to run for senate again..sanders koo,shoe ni.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nig4Greatness: 11:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
happney65:

Lol..You people are not realistic at all..try to be realistic at least for once..The only one Trump does not want to run against is Biden and that was why he went all the way to ukraine to find something on Biden to use against him.something that later led to his impeachment..Is trump not calling on Bernie to win?If Bernie will give him a run for his money or sleepness night he wont be asking him to win..

Bernie that cannot even win primaries will win against Trump..Infact Trump and Russia will be happy..or you havent heard the FBI told sanders Russia is trying to help because they know he is the weakest candidate to run against Trump..Trump will beat sanders heeen,he wont be able to run for senate again..sanders koo,shoe ni.... grin grin grin

Some people here are just living in denial.trump became agitated the moment biden entered the race and he got impeached for it.
Biden is an old white man like trump and he's loved by average Americans couple with the fact Obama coalition is alive again.The impressive turnout in the ongoing primary is another pointer is not going to be an easy task for trump and republicans.
Don't forget presidency is not the only ballots at stake here,control of both chambers of legislator is on the line too.
To those trump obsessed fans,Hilary upon her many baggages won the popular votes and who says Hilary is better than Biden should think again.
For reference.....trump won Michigan by 10k votes
Wisconsin by 22k votes.
Pennsylvania by 44k votes.

76k votes gives trump the white house last time.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nig4Greatness: 11:23pm On Mar 08, 2020
fieryy:

You will be shocked...what Americans love in him is his compassionate personality and that enough is propelling his candidacy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 12:18am On Mar 09, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

Some people here are just living in denial.trump became agitated the moment biden entered the race and he got impeached for it.
Biden is an old white man like trump and he's loved by average Americans couple with the fact Obama coalition is alive again.The impressive turnout in the ongoing primary is another pointer is not going to be an easy task for trump and republicans.
Don't forget presidency is not the only ballots at stake here,control of both chambers of legislator is on the line too.
To those trump obsessed fans,Hilary upon her many baggages won the popular votes and who says Hilary is better than Biden should think again.
Wisconsin by 22k votes.

You dey mind them?they are just like the likes of sowore who thinks he can win the presidency in a country like Nigeria..Trump is jittery at the prospect of Biden being the nominee that is why he is rooting for sanders..As in why are you rooting for sanders if not that you want him to win so you can beat him silly..

He isnt even looking for any dirt on sanders at all because he knows on election night Trump will simply go and sleep and not watch the result at all..Why did he go all the way to tie a White house meeting and a public call of investigation into the Bidens?Why did Burisma got hacked by Russia all because they are looking for dirt on the Bidens..Biden is the only one giving Trump sleepless night and not sanders.

The best thing for you all to defeat Trump is to get behind Biden..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Admit the obvious, the Dems have no solid political base to unseat Trump come election day. With Biden, it is going to be a bloodbath on the debate ground! Get ready to come back to Nigeria, Lucasbalo is already here waiting. wink

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Appleyard(m): 2:43pm On Mar 09, 2020
garetz:
Joe Biden :

I agree with him grin

What is your problem? Can't you understand that the man is simply prophesying what the cosmic has already stamped, sealed and delivered about America? The election is a foregone conclusion already. None of the candidate can beat Trump. I will try as much as possible to avoid watching the debate if old Joe scales through the primary. with Trump, it won't be pleasant.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by chrisooblog: 3:56pm On Mar 09, 2020
Biden for all his faults and "stutters" is still better liked than Sanders and will most likely unite democrats when they face trump. will he beat donald? still to early to say but at least with joe they have a fighting chance with bernie it will be annihilation flawless victory mortal kombat style.

another similarity joe might have with buhari is the unexplainable following and support they both have. I mean Biden barely campaigned in texas yet he won there. you may not like Biden but don't underestimate his political clout

Appleyard:

Pathetic.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by chrisooblog: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
didn't hilary trounce trump from here to sunday during the debates in 2016 who won las las? during all the democrats debates for the primaries warren buttigieg and co have consistently outshone biden yet who is looking likely to claim the democrats presidential nomination?

happney65:

You dey mind them?they are just like the likes of sowore who thinks he can win the presidency in a country like Nigeria..Trump is jittery at the prospect of Biden being the nominee that is why he is rooting for sanders..As in why are you rooting for sanders if not that you want him to win so you can beat him silly..

He isnt even looking for any dirt on sanders at all because he knows on election night Trump will simply go and sleep and not watch the result at all..Why did he go all the way to tie a White house meeting and a public call of investigation into the Bidens?Why did Burisma got hacked by Russia all because they are looking for dirt on the Bidens..Biden is the only one giving Trump sleepless night and not sanders.

The best thing for you all to defeat Trump is to get behind Biden..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2020
chrisooblog:
Biden for all his faults and "stutters" is still better liked than Sanders and will most likely unite democrats when they face trump. will he beat donald? still to early to say but at least with joe they have a fighting chance with bernie it will be annihilation flawless victory mortal kombat style.

another similarity joe might have with buhari is the unexplainable following and support they both have. I mean Biden barely campaigned in texas yet he won there. you may not like Biden but don't underestimate his political clout

Debate performances are overrated
Trump skipped some of the Republican debates in 2016 and still won by a landslide
How did Trump perform in debates vs Hillary? I doubt he did better than Hillary in any debate
The ELection is about mobilizing your people. In November, No debate will make Biden win Alabama and no debate will make Trump win California

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by chrisooblog: 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2020
exactly! just target swing states mobilize your base in states you are well established incase it comes down to popular vote.
raumdeuter:

Debate performances are overrated
Trump skipped some of the Republican debates in 2016 and still won by a landslide
How did Trump perform in debates vs Hillary? I doubt he did better than Hillary in any debate
The ELection is about mobilizing your people. In November, No debate will make Biden win Alabama and no debate will make Trump win California

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2020
Joe made me nearly fall off the chair laughing, one day.
"I am a gaffe machine", he confessed.
Before he quickly turned against the default enemy,
"But my God, what a wonderful thing compared to a guy who can't tell the truth".
God forbid, Oga Joe, that that "wonderful thing" should make a President to forget or mix up the name of his very country one day on the world stage.
Your self disparaging humour, or is it humility I should call it, is likable and hilarious though.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Blackfriday: 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2020
chrisooblog:

Am just tired with most of comments, is either they don't see the handwriting or they are just plain ignorant with sentiment.

Trump and his base know Biden is a big problem to his reelection, cos he can bring together the democratic coalition, the stats from super Tuesday proves this. Without much campaign he won taxes, Massachusetts etc with a higher voters turnout than 2008 and 2016.

Many Republicans are worried about taxes, if it turns blue come November, then is game over for Trump and by chance many Republicans who are running for Congress, remember taxes has been a republican ground for the past 20 years but 2018 was a changer, one Congress seat was flipped, Ted Cruz nearly lost to Beto O'Rourke and Trump won taxes by just 6% and statistics show the suburban taxes are leaning more blue come November.

I hear people talk about the 'Establishment", this election is not just about the presidency, it's a fight to keep the Congress and possibly flip the Senate and they believe the success of 2018 is very much possible and Wich group of Democrats made that possible? "Moderates" 70% of the seats flipped were moderates and no moderate republican will vote a progressive democrat, that is the reason Amy, Kamala, Beto etc all have to line up behind Biden and help the cause for everyone, they need every swing state they can get and Sanders can't help them with that, super Tuesday was the ultimate test.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2020
garetz:
The new February Jobs Report was released this morning and it showed a massive haul of 273,000 new jobs added. This beat “expectations” by almost 100,000 jobs as the unemployment rate also dropped to just 3.5%.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/06/us-jobs-report-february-2020.html
I do wonder how long it holds up.

budaatum:

Oil price affects US as well as countries like ours. US can't produce shale at such low prices so have to import, and we can't survive on such low prices neither, but it seems the market is not yet pricing in the full effect.

I'm expecting job losses, default on loans (consumer as well as corporate), lower revenues and significant job losses.

Shorts own this market! In fact, if I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd say Covid 19 is a ploy to destroy Trump!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Born2Freak:

Fox news doesn't lie? grin grin grin

Ingraham that is a racist. Carlson that pulls things out of his buttocks. Then Hannity that has been disgraced many times.
I got to respond for wow.

Fake news, lol!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
Nig4Greatness:

Wisconsin by 22k votes.

you leftists have refused to acknowledge that you lost the election soundly. less than 500 votes from Florida gave bush Jr the presidency in 2000.
Trump won 30 states in the US and he won 4 states that gave Obama the presidency. Trump even won states that a republican has not won since Ronald Reagan. isn't that a clear sign what 2020 will be like? Trump only lost the popular vote due to gearmandering and block votes from New York and California due to that high concentration of immigrants and Hollywood establishment in those areas. Trump has never lost in anything he has personally endulged in. Hillary with all her woman wave couldn't be the first female president and you think 1 percent Joe or communist Bernie can beat him?

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (4146) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.