Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1662950 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) ... (4155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:47pm On May 12
bemeruca:

nice lie

Is that the best you can do? Refute it, but you can't. Maga cultists will just suspend their brains to the truth.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:51pm On May 12
wirinet:

In the case of Stormy Daniel (and Karen Mcdougal), it was important that the prosecution prove thar sex (consensual) did take place. Because Trump has been lying (as usual) that he never met that woman. If no sex took place, then it would be difficult convincing the jury that the women needed to be hushed in the first place. It then becomes an extortion or blackmail. So the prosecution need to provide the reason why the women needed to be hushed.
Next they would then need to provide evidence of how the money was paid, and how it was covered up as campaign expenses.
The only way Trump can escape is to feign ignorance. Saying he was not aware that the payments was for hushing up the women or that he was not aware that the accountant made the mistake of putting the money under campaign expenses.

As simple and succinct as your reading of this trial as this, maga cultists won't even try to allow their brain to reason this fact. They literally believe their diaper wearing criminal overlord can never commit any crimes and must be innocent of it all.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:54pm On May 12
bemeruca:

How does proving sex have anything to do with the falsified document charge?
The charge is not about hush money, trump is not disputing paying stormy. Please keep up. Must you feed on any BS as long as its against trump?

You are really not intelligent as I've come to reason. Seriously below par. Seems you don't even know what the election interference trial is all about. Like, you nothing about it in details and substance.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 4:58pm On May 12
bemeruca:

finally, this cretin gets it. this is not his take initially

That wasn't his personal opinion to the fact, you should read that full paragraph to understand exactly what he meant if you have a brain. Are you this so hungry for affection?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 6:59pm On May 12
@raumdeuter, there is so much truth in this post.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DeepSight(m): 7:11pm On May 12
wirinet:

TI was even expecting her to give us the exact shape and size of his Dìck.

She has, previously. She claims its as tiny as a baby's pinkie.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:16pm On May 12
Trump held a rally in New Jersey with over 80k attendance.

In New Jersey!!

Deep blue New Jersey!!

Anybody who thinks the senile old dunce is winning this election is in for the shock of their lives 😂😂

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 10:21pm On May 12
They can’t understand what’s happening.

Almost 4 Straight years of January 6th hyperventilation and the people still ain’t buying it 😂😂

Sooner or later the liberal corporate media will have to understand that the American people are not as stupid as they think.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:46pm On May 12
MentalCase98:
They can’t understand what’s happening.

Almost 4 Straight years of January 6th hyperventilation and the people still ain’t buying it 😂😂

Sooner or later the liberal corporate media will have to understand that the American people are not as stupid as they think.

This week has been fun. I watched craig David perform live. He is enjoying his tour in this country

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:40am On May 13
basilico:

****Edited.

That was a nutty post even for you. You believe that Cohen was really sleeping with Stormy and tried to cover it by paying hush money that Trump somehow reimbursed him for?
I'm glad you took your meds, realized how nutty it was and took it down.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:52am On May 13
wirinet:

In the case of Stormy Daniel (and Karen Mcdougal), it was important that the prosecution prove thar sex (consensual) did take place. Because Trump has been lying (as usual) that he never met that woman. If no sex took place, then it would be difficult convincing the jury that the women needed to be hushed in the first place. It then becomes an extortion or blackmail. So the prosecution need to provide the reason why the women needed to be hushed.
Next they would then need to provide evidence of how the money was paid, and how it was covered up as campaign expenses.
The only way Trump can escape is to feign ignorance. Saying he was not aware that the payments was for hushing up the women or that he was not aware that the accountant made the mistake of putting the money under campaign expenses.

As to the last point, unfortunately for Trump, he already admitted he knew the payments were for hushing up Stormy and admitted to reimbursing Cohen. He admitted it in a tweet he fought to not have entered and also in a civil case against Stormy in June of 2018. Both were submitted into evidence last week.

More Details:
https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1788934715354788339
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 6:06am On May 13
bemeruca:

@ first home
Such a beautiful single family home! Sad it was neglected. Maybe they lost their jobs.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:14am On May 13
ijebosb:

That was a nutty post even for you. You believe that Cohen was really sleeping with Stormy and tried to cover it by paying hush money that Trump somehow reimbursed him for?
I'm glad you took your meds, realized how nutty it was and took it down.

STD lawyer Avenatti is the one who made the claim. He i in jail for numerous fraud charges , including extorting Nike , stealing STDs $300k royalties from her book.
There is a big chance that STDs first lawyer and Cohen extorted Trump. She hired Avenatti when she wanted to break the NDA , who in turn swindled her.

What should appall you is why investigations were on a perceived unmentioned crime that took place after elections ie payments made by accountants . Instead of whether the trio committed crimes when extorting Trump before the elections. Alvin should charge them for blackmail
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:34am On May 13
ijebosb:

As to the last point, unfortunately for Trump, he already admitted he knew the payments were for hushing up Stormy and admitted to reimbursing Cohen. He admitted it in a tweet he fought to not have entered and also in a civil case against Stormy in June of 2018. Both were submitted into evidence last week.

More Details:
https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1788934715354788339

I have not seen what the false claim is. It was a payment for legal expenses to company lawyer.
I get a per diem when I travel out of station, I submit extra expenses for reimbursements incurred above the per diem as long as its not for stuff like alcohol.

Since when did paying for silence become a crime? According to her lawyer this was a Contractual Settlement not a hush. Hush payments are for concealing a crime.
Did reimbursements to Cohen evade taxes?
If Trump hotel reimbursed Cohen to prevent damage to the Trump brand and ultimately for its business standing, where is the crime in that?
Consider Hunter trafficking hookers from Eastern Europe as part of his business expenses. Or paying Strip Club membership fees using his business credit card. ( The strip club later banned him for life!!! Just how sleazy can you act in a strip club to get banned? )
Or Wade paying for Willis cruise trips,, flowers and gourmet wine from his business credit card.
Trump didn't use campaign money like Clinton or Obama who were both fined by FEC. Which investigated this Stormy case , saw no reason to fine Trump. Manhattan DA investigation did the same
When Alvin took over he dropped it, two of his prosecutors resigned in protest. DoJ number 3 then Colangelo left his cushy job to work under Alvin . Colangelo had worked under Letitia James to investigate Trump before he moved to DOJ . He was Number 3 Top honcho rankwise in a 120, 000 plus employee federal behemoth Only to go report to Alvin? I think he was seconded there to lead the Trump inquisition.
Note all these indictment s have Biden WH or DOJ input.

Alvin Bragg has Matthew Colangelo who is a DOJ plant?

Fani Willis has a very curious hire who smells every inch a DNC plant.
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2024/02/27/theres-more-than-one-dnc-plant-in-fani-willis-office-and-this-one-is-married-to-a-top-ga-politician-n2170678

Jackboot Smith We all know he is a DOJ hitman.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:12am On May 13
Jackboot Smith investigation of Nauta,Trumps valet. He got a Judge, Bruce Reinhart who formerly represented Epstein clients, to sign a search warrant for
His Car
His phones .
His residence
His iCloud account Emails photos etc

This looks like he was looking to turn him into a witness looking for anything to blackmail him.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1789392239791124760.html

Also it appears Jackboot had a Informant who had exclusive Attorney Client privellege with Donald Trump.

How hard these sleazybags go looking for any Trump crime is beyond belief.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:20am On May 13
Judge Cannon is putting Jackboot on his defence by the scheduling of pretrial motions filed in her court

Motion on his eligibility to be Special Counsel, the SCOTUS also looking into an amicus curiae brief filed before it.

Nauta motion for selective and vindictive prosecution. SCOTUS judge Alito I think mentioned selective prosecution in the hearings last month.

Claims of Biden WH and DOJ working behind the scenes to influence the Trump case.

https://www.declassified.live/p/judge-cannon-puts-jack-smith-on-trial/comments?utm_source=post&utm_medium=web&triedRedirect=true

Dont forget Jackboot used a DC grand jury to investigate the classified docs case, then went to Florida , got a grand jury to indict . Which didn't please judge Cannon in tne least.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:45pm On May 13
armyofone:

@ first home
Such a beautiful single family home! Sad it was neglected. Maybe they lost their jobs.
Then you look at the other homes and ask if they all lost their jobs the same time or decided to neglect.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:16pm On May 13
bemeruca:

Why don't you give that advice to all those white people who consistently vote Republican, though those Republican states have the highest poverty rates, highest obesity rates, lowest college educated citizens, lowest life expectancy and earn less than blue states. Tell me how Republicans can help black people in Detroit, when they can't help the white people who vote for them?

But, you can't. Consistency and Facts aren't your thing. You're a self-hating black person who gets his kicks off and spends his life demeaning people who look like yourself in a country you've never set foot in and have to lie about living in. All the while, you are seeking asylum (probably illegally), using Liberal immigration laws, in a Country that is so much much much more Liberal than the US.

You're a running joke of a person.

Below is a map of the poorest states in the US. Surprise, surprise, the overwhelmingly majority are red states who voted for Trump.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 2:24pm On May 13
I guess we can add Biden and Blinken to the list of Hamas and terrorist supporters, right raumdeuter?. wink

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1789662775456711010

Blinken on Meet the Press on Israel:
"It's reasonable to
assess, as we say in the report, that there are instances where they've acted inconsistent with their obligations under international humanitarian law. Those investigations continue both by us and by Israel."

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:53pm On May 13
Professional victims will shout racism if something done about this.

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1789963883257483626?t=5drwdG-g60n5_6r9si512Q&s=19
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 2:55pm On May 13
ijebosb:

Why don't you give that advice to all those white people who consistently vote Republican, though those Republican states have the highest poverty rates, highest obesity rates, lowest college educated citizens, lowest life expectancy and earn less than blue states. Tell me how Republicans can help black people in Detroit, when they can't help the white people who vote for them?

But, you can't. Consistency and Facts aren't your thing. You're a self-hating black person who gets his kicks off and spends his life demeaning people who look like yourself in a country you've never set foot in and have to lie about living in. All the while, you are seeking asylum (probably illegally), using Liberal immigration laws, in a Country that is so much much much more Liberal than the US.

You're a running joke of a person.

Below is a map of the poorest states in the US. Surprise, surprise, the overwhelmingly majority are red states who voted for Trump.

Common man, you are my elder, you will be a senior citizen soon, by now you should know how to use your common sense.

With what I see these days especially with the college kids, I don't think I will advice anyone to go to college in places like Boston, they will be like you. 47 years and counting with nothing to show for it.

The guy who posted those facts is an American. Again, common sense is free, use it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:19pm On May 13
bemeruca:

Common man, you are my elder, you will be a senior citizen soon, by now you should know how to use your common sense.

With what I see these days especially with the college kids, I don't think I will advice anyone to go to college in places like Boston, they will be like you. 47 years and counting with nothing to show for it.

The guy who posted those facts is an American. Again, common sense is free, use it.

Blah Blah Blah. Advising kids not to go to schools in Boston like Harvard and MIT. Lol. Yeah, I'm sure their enrollment will struggle. Fyi. No one gives a fux what you think.

What I posted were facts and statistics, what you posted propaganda. You seem to not understand the difference. Maybe if you went to school in Boston, you'd know the difference.

But here are some facts for you. You are black asylum seeker in Canada, who was lying about being in the US, who does not have custody of his kids, who spends his life on a thread of a county he's never stepped foot in, trashing other black people and trying to hack into people's computers. Nice profile there.
Probably best to focus on sorting out your immigration issues and reuniting with your kids. Face your life.

Anyhow, wanted to interject some facts into all this fact free posting I've seen on here recently. As I said, arguing with your broken, mentally ill, lying self doesn't offer me anything. Pax.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:32pm On May 13
ijebosb:
I guess we can add Biden and Blinken to the list of Hamas and terrorist supporters, right raumdeuter?. wink

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1789662775456711010

Blinken on Meet the Press on Israel:

Came across this. Maher Bitar. He was the Senior Director for Intelligence programs at the WH since 2021. Now he is the Cordinator for policy and Intelligence under Jake Sullivan, the National Security Advisor.

What so special about him . He was on the executive board of SJP ( Students for Justice in Palestine) that's organizing all these campus protests. Later he worked for UNRWA before Obama appointed him to the NSC.He was general Counsel to Adam Schiff house committee that shampeached Trump. Biden brought him back.
In other words, a jihad supporter is handling intelligence at the WH
What could go wrong?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 5:40pm On May 13
bemeruca:

ijebosb:

Blah Blah Blah. Advising kids not to go to schools in Boston like Harvard and MIT. Lol. Yeah, I'm sure their enrollment will struggle. Fyi. No one gives a fux what you think.

What I posted were facts and statistics, what you posted propaganda. You seem to not understand the difference. Maybe if you went to school in Boston, you'd know the difference.

But here are some facts for you. You are black asylum seeker in Canada, who was lying about being in the US, who does not have custody of his kids, who spends his life on a thread of a county he's never stepped foot in, trashing other black people and trying to hack into people's computers. Nice profile there.
Probably best to focus on sorting out your immigration issues and reuniting with your kids. Face your life.

Anyhow, wanted to interject some facts into all this fact free posting I've seen on here recently. As I said, arguing with your broken, mentally ill, lying self doesn't offer me anything. Pax.

See the bold, that's a fact for you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 7:36pm On May 13
I've never seen a witness who's lied to Congress, who's lied to court, who's lied to the IRS, who's lied to the Southern District of New York, who lied to his banker. The entire prosecution witness team has been lied to by Michael Cohen

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 8:00pm On May 13
Fareed is probably the smartest man on CNN and one of the few hosts on that otherwise shitty network that I can stomach listening to.

Watch him tell democrats as nicely as he can that they are losing in November lol.

Let’s see how the demented and Trump deranged Obrigardo tries to spin this one. I predict he will accuse Fareed of being a MAGA white nationalist now 😂😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONsSsdDNRxI&pp=ygUVRmFyZWVkIHRydW1wcyBjaGFuY2Vz
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 12:04am On May 14
MentalCase98:
Fareed is probably the smartest man on CNN and one of the few hosts on that otherwise shitty network that I can stomach listening to.

Watch him tell democrats as nicely as he can that they are losing in November lol.

Let’s see how the demented and Trump deranged Obrigardo tries to spin this one. I predict he will accuse Fareed of being a MAGA white nationalist now 😂😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONsSsdDNRxI&pp=ygUVRmFyZWVkIHRydW1wcyBjaGFuY2Vz

The cretin will go for his head 😂
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:07am On May 14
After Cohen's testimony, I am convinced he did not sleep with Stormy Daniels.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 1:19am On May 14
Hey raumdeuter, do you also think all the countries represented in the UN with the exceptions of the United States, Israel, Argentina, Czechia, Hungary, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau and Papua New Guinea, who voted for or abstained from voting to recognize Palestine as a state are also terrorists or Hamas lovers? Just wondering since you seem to have this broad definition of anyone who supports Palestine as a terrorist or terrorist lover.

UN member nations vote overwhelmingly to back Palestinian membership bid
The resolution won a resounding majority of 143 votes in favor. Twenty five abstained, and nine nations voted against the text: Czechia, Hungary, Argentina, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Israel and the United States.
https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/10/middleeast/unga-palestinian-membership-resolution-intl/index.html
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 1:26am On May 14
ijebosb:
Hey raumdeuter, do you also think all the countries represented in the UN with the exceptions of the United States, Israel, Argentina, Czechia, Hungary, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau and Papua New Guinea, who voted for or abstained from voting to recognize Palestine as a state are also terrorists or Hamas lovers? Just wondering since you seem to have this broad definition of anyone who supports Palestine as a terrorist or terrorist lover.

UN member nations vote overwhelmingly to back Palestinian membership bid

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/10/middleeast/unga-palestinian-membership-resolution-intl/index.html

you haven't been getting attention lately it seems.

we will cure your Peter Pan syndrome

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 4:37am On May 14
Since April 2024, when California’s $20/hr minimum wage law for fast food workers went into effect, McDonalds has cut 1,200 CA-based jobs, while Pizza Hut has similarly cut 1,300 jobs..

Moreover, Pizza Hut and Papa Johns have also laid off ALL their delivery drivers in California. Yikes!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by MentalCase98: 7:31am On May 14
bemeruca:

The cretin will go for his head 😂

I like how Fareed admitted that the indictments against Trump are politically motivated. He said a flimsy indictment like the NY one would never have been brought against someone not named Donald Trump.

In fact most democrats are indirectly admitting it by openly saying things like “we just need to get him convicted before the election”. If this was truly about justice and not politics then why the rush to get it done before the election? Why not just let the legal process play out the way it should with the full rights of the defendant in order?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (4139) (4140) (4141) (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) ... (4155) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.