Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,562 members, 7,847,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (4145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1674232 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) ... (4163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:52pm On May 17
basilico:

I hope mods dont ban for outing Bemeruca.
He is in the state where Biden family's 138 of the 175 LLCs that receive money from Ukraine, China and Russia are incorporated.😅😅

I think you'd realize at this point, I'm asking the questions to make you exactly the liar and fool he is.
You seem to be obliging.

And honestly, I was trying to help you. Your posting is as compulsive and nutty as those who joined the Qanan cult.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 4:56pm On May 17
The right seems to be intent on destroying every instruction that made America, America. This is impeachment worthy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:19pm On May 17
ijebosb:

I think you'd realize at this point, I'm asking the questions to make you exactly the liar and fool he is.
You seem to be obliging.

And honestly, I was trying to help you. Your posting is as compulsive and nutty as those who joined the Qanan cult.

You can't see I'm leading you to explore other topics Joe Scarborough wont mention.
Basically to expand your horizons.
Go sleuthing on other matters rather than where Bemeruca sleeps.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:42pm On May 17
ijebosb:
The right seems to be intent on destroying every instruction that made America, America. This is impeachment worthy.

The Flag Code suggests, among other things,
that the flag should be treated with respect, it should never touch the
ground, and it can only be hung upside down in times of great distress
or grave danger."

These days, upside-down, is the proper display of the American Flag.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 7:54pm On May 17
basilico:

You can't see I'm leading you to explore other topics Joe Scarborough wont mention.
Basically to expand your horizons.
Go sleuthing on other matters rather than where Bemeruca sleeps.

He said explore other topics. lol Is that what you call the nuttery you post here?
You're a nut who dedicates his mind and time to conspiracies from a country he's never stepped foot in. That's bonkers.

And we all know Bemeruca doesn't sleep in the US and unless he gets his asylum claim approved, won't be sleeping in Canada either. No sleuthing to be done. You continue to devalue your word, by lying for him.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 8:36pm On May 17
This is America:

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 8:53pm On May 17
Joe Biden is using marijuana to buy votes 😂😂
This country is a joke.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:05am On May 18
ijebosb:

He said explore other topics. lol Is that what you call the nuttery you post here?
You're a nut who dedicates his mind and time to conspiracies from a country he's never stepped foot in. That's bonkers.

And we all know Bemeruca doesn't sleep in the US and unless he gets his asylum claim approved, won't be sleeping in Canada either. No sleuthing to be done. You continue to devalue your word, by lying for him.

Australia has passed a digital ID act.
By 2026 digital ID will be in greater use. Did COVID-19 outbreak accelerated need for digital ID?
Discuss ( 20 Marks)

Does basilico only dwell on American topics or issues that are global? Discuss. (20 Marks)
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 7:07am On May 18
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/17/nancy-paul-pelosi-attacker-sentenced-david-depape

Shame on resident conspiracy theorists here who, as usual propounded and pushed nonsense narratives about this incident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:14am On May 18
Konkoja:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/17/nancy-paul-pelosi-attacker-sentenced-david-depape

Shame on resident conspiracy theorists here who, as usual propounded and pushed nonsense narratives about this incident.

The guy hit him with a hammer infront of cops fracturing his skull.
That is a serious criminal offence which might have led to murder worst case.

Point is. What was the guy doing in the house. He just smashed the windows and got in? The number 3 in line then does not have enough security at least for $24000 fridge full of $12:a pint ice cream.
I got a bridge to sell.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nastymods: 2:08pm On May 18
ijebosb:

I ah sees ah jealous gay donkey. Kikikikikiki
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:18pm On May 18
Konkoja:

We need to keep watch on conspiracists basiloco!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Konkoja: 8:29pm On May 18
budaatum:

I don't think anyone takes him seriously here, he's a lost case I am afraid. I posted that news to shame anyone who promoted unfounded narratives about the attack. Unsurprisingly, Basilico jumped in with another conspiracy despite conclusion of the case. This is why it's futile to engage them, they operate in the world of alternative facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 9:06pm On May 18
budaatum:

Yeah let's put basilico on a watch list.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:32pm On May 18
Konkoja:

I don't think anyone takes him seriously here, he's a lost case I am afraid. I posted that news to shame anyone who promoted unfounded narratives about the attack. Unsurprisingly, Basilico jumped in with another conspiracy despite conclusion of the case. This is why it's futile to engage them, they operate in the world of alternative facts.

I don't think even he takes himself seriously here.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by bemeruca: 10:46pm On May 18
LordReed:

Yeah let's put basilico on a watch list.

You can ask our cretin IjeBosb to make a spreadsheet 🤣
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:41am On May 19
Konkoja:

I keep you in check. If it wasnt for me this place would be worse than the mad liberals of *The View".. Grant me that.You dont publish crap because Ill debunk it, save for Obrigardo
As regards Paul Pelosi, What conspiracy have I promoted? What was he doing with that guy in his house? Its just easy to get in the US govt Number 3 home by simply smashing the front windows. Think twice.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 1:50am On May 19
budaatum:

I keot talking about COVID conspiracies. Turns out no one had any evidence that social distancing prevented infection
Because of that businesses were closed. A lot of children got pregnant and never went back to school,people lost jobs and democrats used mail in votes to steal elections from Trump.

Francis Collins, the former director of the National Insitute of Health interview.

Is that I do not recall or I do not see any evidence supporting six feet?” a Covid subcommittee staff member asked the good doctor. “I did not see evidence, but I’m not sure I would have been shown evidence at that point,” Collins replied.

But what about four years later? “Since then, it has been an awfully large topic. Have you seen any evidence since then supporting six feet?” the staffer asked.

No,” the former NIH director conceded.

No evidence of six feet rule at all.What other lies did you swallow?
A vaccinated friend of mine was forced to isolate in a hotel after returning to London (from Africa) for 3 weeks at own cost.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:13am On May 19
basilico:

I keot talking about COVID conspiracies.

Alex Jones is complaining that less than 1% of his audience purchase his junk.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AngelicBeing: 8:16am On May 19
bemeruca:
Joe Biden is using marijuana to buy votes 😂😂
This country is a joke.
Hian tongue
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:44am On May 19
basilico:

I keot talking about COVID conspiracies. Turns out no one had any evidence that social distancing prevented infection
Because of that businesses were closed. A lot of children got pregnant and never went back to school,people lost jobs and democrats used mail in votes to steal elections from Trump.

Francis Collins, the former director of the National Insitute of Health interview.

Is that I do not recall or I do not see any evidence supporting six feet?” a Covid subcommittee staff member asked the good doctor. “I did not see evidence, but I’m not sure I would have been shown evidence at that point,” Collins replied.

But what about four years later? “Since then, it has been an awfully large topic. Have you seen any evidence since then supporting six feet?” the staffer asked.

No,” the former NIH director conceded.

No evidence of six feet rule at all.What other lies did you swallow?
A vaccinated friend of mine was forced to isolate in a hotel after returning to London (from Africa) for 3 weeks at own cost.

Ah yes they take over the world by asking you spend your own money. What a brilliant plan!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 11:49am On May 19
Don Jr publicly shits on Kimberley Guifoyle and calls her an animal. The party of family values folks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIlihr_nbdQ
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Husnain11221: 5:51pm On May 19
Since April 2024, when California’s $20/hr minimum wage law for fast food workers went into effect, McDonald's has cut 1,200 CA-based jobs, and Pizza Hut has similarly cut 1,300 jobs. Moreover, Pizza Hut and Papa John's have also laid off all their delivery drivers in California. This trend reflects broader industry shifts, impacting the job market significantly. On a lighter note, if you're curious about healthier options amid these changes, consider checking out "McDonald’s Wrap Calories: Both Grilled and Crispy" to make more informed dietary choices. Yikes, indeed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:01am On May 20
The former director of the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) admits Covid shots caused ‘significant side effects’ among young healthy people.

He also admitted that the vaccine wasn’t really “necessary” for people under 50 years old.

He THEN admitted that many young and healthy people have suffered “significant side effects” from Covid mRNA shots.

Although this is a significant admission, it’s a little too late.

DO NOT forget that 2 years ago, the same CDC signed off on forced vaccinations for workers, mandatory vaccines for pregnant women, and many people lost their livelihoods for refusing. Those who complied are now having to live with significant injuries.

https:///DiedSuddenly_/status/1791989489658691991

Basilico shutting down liberals here with truths from the horse's mouth. Some too dumbed down because orange man bad.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 4:14am On May 20
LordReed:

Ah yes they take over the world by asking you spend your own money. What a brilliant plan!

How many covid boosters have you had?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:33am On May 20
basilico:

How many covid boosters have you had?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:00pm On May 20
LordReed:

Gym owner in New Jersey disobeyed orders to close his gym during the pandemic. Govt Murphy had him arrested, confiscated $165K from his accounts that he had fundraised for his 80+ counts. Murphy also revoked his business licence.

Case was thrown dismissed last week with prejudice.

Methinks Gov Murphy assets should be auctioned to compensate the Gym owner.

Ian Smith

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - PLEASE SHARE THIS THIS POST.

4 years ago today, we reopened Atilis Gym in direct violation of an unconstitutional order by Governor Philip Murphy to close small businesses in New Jersey.

The support we received locally, nationally, and internationally for our stand is something I will be forever grateful for.

With that being said, I am thrilled to announce that we have achieved a major victory in the long, hard fight against the State.

ALL OF THE 80+ municipal citations of violations of a governor's order, public nuisance, disturbing the peace, and operating without a license against us have been dropped by the courts WITH prejudice. This means the State has NO ability to revist or refile these charges.

This victory opens the battlefield again and gives us options to continue to push back and bring justice to the treasonous actions of Phil Murphy and his lackies.

Again, thank you to all who supported us. We could not have done it without you.

Special thanks to our fearless attorneys - John McCann and Giancarlo Ghione. Some of the most high profile attorneys around the country ran from our case - knowing it would be a long, hard road and would make them a target of the stare. These two gentlemen stood with us through the darkest days of the storm, have not flinched, and never once cared about being in front of cameras to gain notoriety from their work.

More updates later.

Nobody is coming to save you, save yourself. Spit on your hands and hoist the black flag. No quarter.🏴

Suck my dick Phil Murphy.

When it comes to lawfare the process is the punishment.
Something has to give way one day.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:07pm On May 20
ICC prosecutor seeks arrest warrants against Hamas leaders and Netanyahu+ israel defence minister.

I dont know what to make of this at this time, but the optics are not good while Hamas is still holding hostages.
ICC has a better plan maybe of resolving the Palestine problem.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 3:13pm On May 20
basilico:

Gym owner in New Jersey disobeyed orders to close his gym during the pandemic. Govt Murphy had him arrested, confiscated $165K from his accounts that he had fundraised for his 80+ counts. Murphy also revoked his business licence.

Case was thrown dismissed last week with prejudice.

Methinks Gov Murphy assets should be auctioned to compensate the Gym owner.

Ian Smith

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - PLEASE SHARE THIS THIS POST.

4 years ago today, we reopened Atilis Gym in direct violation of an unconstitutional order by Governor Philip Murphy to close small businesses in New Jersey.

The support we received locally, nationally, and internationally for our stand is something I will be forever grateful for.

With that being said, I am thrilled to announce that we have achieved a major victory in the long, hard fight against the State.

ALL OF THE 80+ municipal citations of violations of a governor's order, public nuisance, disturbing the peace, and operating without a license against us have been dropped by the courts WITH prejudice. This means the State has NO ability to revist or refile these charges.

This victory opens the battlefield again and gives us options to continue to push back and bring justice to the treasonous actions of Phil Murphy and his lackies.

Again, thank you to all who supported us. We could not have done it without you.

Special thanks to our fearless attorneys - John McCann and Giancarlo Ghione. Some of the most high profile attorneys around the country ran from our case - knowing it would be a long, hard road and would make them a target of the stare. These two gentlemen stood with us through the darkest days of the storm, have not flinched, and never once cared about being in front of cameras to gain notoriety from their work.

More updates later.

Nobody is coming to save you, save yourself. Spit on your hands and hoist the black flag. No quarter.🏴

Suck my dick Phil Murphy.

When it comes to lawfare the process is the punishment.
Something has to give way one day.

During the COVID-19 pandemic, Murphy's approval rating saw a sizable uptick; a July 2020 Fairleigh Dickinson University poll found that Murphy's approval rating had increased to 67 percent.

He must have been doing something right contrary to your opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:21pm On May 20
This is a bad development for the US. Some lawmakers will reflexively attack the ICC on behalf of Israel which will make the US look more ridiculous/hypocritical on the World Stage. There will be calls by Republicans to sanction the ICC, the Prosecutors and their families, which I think is insane, but will force Biden to take a stand one way or the other.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/20/middleeast/icc-israel-hamas-arrest-warrant-war-crimes-intl/index.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRResOpPDhU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijebosb: 3:34pm On May 20
ijebosb:
This is a bad development for the US. Some lawmakers will reflexively attack the ICC on behalf of Israel which will make the US look more ridiculous/hypocritical on the World Stage. There will be calls by Republicans to sanction the ICC, the Prosecutors and their families, which I think is insane, but will force Biden to take a stand one way or the other.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/20/middleeast/icc-israel-hamas-arrest-warrant-war-crimes-intl/index.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRResOpPDhU

Hey raumdeuter are the ICC terrorists and terrorist lovers as well? Just asking..

Seriously, I'm getting at you, because calling people terrorists and terrorist lovers is what Republicans, supported by the media did to people who spoke against the Iraq War in the run up to the war. I remember the palpable fear during that period. They wanted people to believe you weren't sufficiently supporting America because you thought the reasons we were going into Iraq were lies. Turns out they were lies and the Iraq war is probably one of the worst foreign policy blunders of our generation.

That you tried to call me a terrorist and terrorist lover as some rhetorical device for advocating the same position most countries in the UN just voted for and the ICC just prosecuted Netanyahu for, because you couldn't argue your point, is contemptible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4142) (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) ... (4163) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.