Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:40 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1704622 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (4184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:02am On Apr 23, 2020
garetz:

Lol, you're a clown. Trump has over 500 businesses and you're talking about this miserable few that didn't work out. You better Google the Trump organization before you start posting nonsense here. Can you show me one single person in this world that has over 500 businesses and none of them failed, just name one person. Even you that has not achieved up to one percent of Trump's empire, can you honestly say you haven't failed at some things in life? Yet you will open your mouth wide and call someone like Trump a failure? Someone that has conquered in many different spheres of business and still joined politics and conquered? Clown!!!

No you are the clown. Clowns make a lot of noises and needless praises even for the most foolish things thats so basic and common sense. Your hypocrisy is like sunlight, because clowns have no shame.... There must something you will say to defend this corruption. People like you shouldn't be anywhere near something that can outwardly display your cowardice

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:09am On Apr 23, 2020
What many of you crucified Abba kyari for the nepotism and the corruption and still do on buhari, but yet you just have to see nothing wrong here, I don't know if facts can even trigger you anymore

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:12am On Apr 23, 2020
trump is running the US clearly like a Business, it's not fake news that he's had more bankruptcies than all your great ancestors combined Mr Garetz, and that doesn't trigger anything in you. If he was a perennial failure in his business how do you think he could tank the US further?

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:16am On Apr 23, 2020
You can keep hounding "libs" you snowflake but you can't run from the truth

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 5:17am On Apr 23, 2020
It must be the national dog day for you to be dusting cobwebs and moth balls off yourself and calling wowcatty. I know I'm over target when you a crackpot psychopath is calling me out! You dumb hack can't handle the truth, you just have to be on the side of evil. Keep your crappy ass locked on stuppidd, it's you a creep we need to quarantine from this forum.
TrajansKong:

wowcatty, my Oyinbo friend, your channeling of demented Naija-based Trump asslickers has been perfectly on point (and hilarious!) on this forum. However, your work here is done. Please return to 4Chan or whichever internet cesspit spawned you and make room for the meaningful African-centred discourse needed on these serious topics. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 5:37am On Apr 23, 2020
wowcatty:
It must be the national dog day for you to be dusting cobwebs and moth balls off yourself and calling wowcatty. I know I'm over target when you a crackpot psychopath is calling me out! You dumb hack can't handle the truth, you just have to be on the side of evil. Keep your crappy ass locked on stuppidd, it's you a creep we need to quarantine from this forum.
Let's stop pretending to be whites, or racist or bigots. None of you are any of these, it's the freedom of the internet and years of mind programming that have turned you this way

Think about this
The CDC director says a second deadlier wave will be coming
Washington posts quotes and reports on it
That should be a warning sign
trump then Claimed the reporting was false and fake
In the same briefing, the CDC director stepped up to say what he said was on the record

I pray this virus doesn't get close or personal to you, I have siblings in red states, and I don't want to pretend to be libs, reds or any nonsense jargons you saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 5:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Let Biden win in the polls now and so Trump can win the elections in November.

Projecting has to be the title of this your new movie! Too late, everyone already knows who democrats are and how you always frame other people for what you do!

You colluded with Russia and said its Trump. You lie, steal and cheat and say it's the conservatives. We know how you operate and your end is near, evil can't hold good hostage forever.

First, polls showed Hilary Clinton winning the same Michigan in 2016 but Trump ended up winning it. So you can see that deepstate polls don't mean anything.

Also, Michigan is where their tyrannical gov is telling them what they can and cannot buy in the store, you know Michigan has gone backward but the patriots will hold it up.
Obrigardo:
You can keep hounding "libs" you snowflake but you can't run from the truth

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 6:20am On Apr 23, 2020
Take your advice, you need it more!

We can't watch injustice on an elected president and do nothing about it. Deepstate can no longer dictate who becomes president, the people spoke in 2016 and you will hear from them again in November.

We all can't be robots, some of us use our brain and don't let media or anyone do the thinking for us.

The CDC lied that 2.2 million people will die and Trump shot down America for it when they know it's not as bad as they made it out to be. Should he ever listen to what they have to say again?

The CDC is recording every death as coronavirus on purpose to swell the number of deaths to the number they want.

We know they will reengineer the virus to be stronger when it comes next, it's in Dean Koontz book that it will return and then disappear. The only thing new is the fear and panic hoax the media added to what is a regular flu.

These are some of the washington post lies
Obrigardo:

Let's stop pretending to be whites, or racist or bigots. None of you are any of these, it's the freedom of the internet and years of mind programming that have turned you this way

Think about this
The CDC director says a second deadlier wave will be coming
Washington posts quotes and reports on it
That should be a warning sign
trump then Claimed the reporting was false and fake
In the same briefing, the CDC director stepped up to say what he said was on the record

I pray this virus doesn't get close or personal to you, I have siblings in red states, and I don't want to pretend to be libs, reds or any nonsense jargons you saying.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:29am On Apr 23, 2020
wowcatty:
Take your advice, you need it more!

We all can't be robots, some of us use our brain and don't let media or anyone do the thinking for us.
The CDC lied that 2.2 million people will die and Trump shot down America down for it when they know it's not as bad as they made it out to be.
The CDC is recording every death as coronavirus on purpose to swell the number of deaths to the number they want.

These are some of the washington post lies

But I can show you facts but you can't show me one evidence that CDC is recording non COVID deaths as COVID. Except conspiracies out your head
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 6:31am On Apr 23, 2020
Here

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 6:31am On Apr 23, 2020
wowcatty:
Let Biden win in the polls now and so Trump can win the elections in November.

Projecting has to be the title of this your new movie! Too late, everyone already knows who democrats are and how you always frame other people for what you do!

You colluded with Russia and said its Trump. You lie, steal and cheat and say it's the conservatives. We know how you operate and your end is near, evil can't hold good hostage forever.

First, polls showed Hilary Clinton winning the same Michigan in 2016 but Trump ended up winning it. So you can see that deepstate polls don't mean anything.

Also, Michigan is where their tyrannical gov is telling them what they can and cannot buy in the store, you know Michigan has gone backward but the patriots will hold it up.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 7:00am On Apr 23, 2020
You liberals are allergic to facts, all you do is lie.

There's no such thing as conspiracy, you are either telling the truth or lying.

Post your not so facts from lying media, I'm waiting!

This is one of the doctors who was told to change the official way of filling death certs
and start recording coronavirus for people who never tested positive. This doc is also a senator. I know you will shift the post as usual as a slippery liberal, I'm just posting for others who are open to truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsRay1wInBg

Obrigardo:

But I can show you facts but you can't show me one evidence that CDC is recording non COVID deaths as COVID. Except conspiracies out your head

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 7:10am On Apr 23, 2020
What more responsibility should he take than the one constitution gave him?

You are just a zombie!
[quote author=Obrigardo post=88750955][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
feedthenation:

Even Fox News is not doing round-the-clock sales pitch for hydroxychloroquine

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/fox-news-quietly-backs-away-210014371.html

Fox News Quietly Backs Away From Hyping Trump’s Coronavirus ‘Miracle Drug’
After weeks of incessantly hyping an unproven anti-malarial drug as a potential miracle cure for the coronavirus, Fox News has seemingly ditched its nearly round-the-clock promotion of hydroxychloroquine.

Unsurprisingly, the change in tone coincided with President Donald Trump’s own retreat from touting the drug, and comes as multiple studies have shown no benefit to COVID-19 patients.

Beginning in mid-to-late March and ramping up through the first two weeks of April, the president repeatedly lauded hydroxychloroquine—a drug developed decades ago to combat malaria and currently also used to treat lupus and rheumatoid arthritis—as a “game-changer” that has brought people back from the dead.

“What really do we have to lose?” Trump implored the public earlier this month, adding that the drug “doesn’t kill people.” Doctors and medical experts, however, consistently warned that the drug has some severe side effects, such as sudden cardiac arrest.

As is often the case with the cable-news obsessed president, Trump only began promoting the malaria drug as a miracle cure after his favorite Fox opinion hosts openly touted it on-air and in private meetings with him. According to Media Matters for America, a liberal media watchdog, between March 23 and April 6, Fox hosts and guests lauded hydroxychloroquine almost 300 times.

Throughout that time, both the president and Fox stars relied heavily on both anecdotal evidence and flawed studies—namely from a controversial French doctor whose methods have come under scrutiny—to push the drug as a coronavirus cure. The FDA eventually issued “emergency use authorization” in late March for doctors to prescribe the drug to COVID-19 patients in off-label use.

https://www.independent.ie/world-news/coronavirus/drugs-touted-by-trump-are-ruled-out-by-experts-over-safety-fears-39150556.html

Drugs touted by Trump are ruled out by experts over safety fears
An American panel of experts has warned against using drugs touted by US President Donald Trump as "game-changers", due to safety concerns.
The group, convened by the influential National Institutes of Health (NIH), recommended against using a combination of the malarial drug hydroxychloroquine and the antibiotic azithromycin to treat Covid-19 patients "because of the potential for toxicities" related to heart issues.
Mr Trump has repeatedly claimed that the pair are the most promising coronavirus treatments, despite warnings from Dr Anthony Fauci, of the NIH, that there is no conclusive scientific evidence to support the assertion.
"[The two drugs] taken together, have a real chance to be one of the biggest game-changers in the history of medicine," Mr Trump recently wrote on Twitter. But in the set of new coronavirus guidelines published by the US federal agency, the NIH added that there remains "insufficient clinical data to recommend either for or against" using hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine alone.
The NIH advice cautioned that where the drugs are used, "clinicians should monitor the patient for adverse effects, especially prolonged QTc interval". QTc prolongation increases the risk of sudden cardiac death.
An article published on the preprint website Medrxiv on Tuesday found that the risk of death was greater for those who received hydroxychloroquine than for those who did not.
Researchers analysed data on 368 US military veterans from Veterans Health Administration (VA) and found that 28pc of 97 patients given hydroxychloroquine along with standard care died, compared with a death rate of 11pc for the 158 patients who did not receive the drug. The death rate was 22pc for the 113 patients given hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Trump says he told Kemp: ‘I totally disagree’ with move to reopen Georgia
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/22/trump-kemp-georgia-reopen-coronavirus-202117

President Donald Trump on Wednesday said he’d informed Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia that he “strongly” disagreed with the governor’s decision to begin reopening parts of the state as soon as Friday, a high-profile break from a Republican ally.

“I told the governor of Georgia, Brian Kemp, that I disagree strongly with his decision to open certain facilities,” Trump said at a White House coronavirus task force press briefing, doling out praise for “strong, resolute” Georgia residents.

Kemp announced earlier this week that he would allow certain types of businesses — including hair and nail salons, barbershops, gyms, tattoo parlors and bowling alleys — to reopen beginning Friday, as long as businesses practiced certain mitigation efforts to a surge in coronavirus infections in the state.

Kemp also announced that Georgians would soon be able to resume socially distanced dining in at restaurants and go to movie theaters in the state in a matter of days.

Kemp tweeted after the president's remarks that he appreciated Trump's "bold leadership and insight during these difficult times," but he didn't back down. "Our next measured step is driven by data and guided by state public health officials. We will continue with this approach to protect the lives - and livelihoods - of all Georgians," Kemp wrote.

Why is Trump's mind never made up, he wanted the states to open up, now he's against a republican state governor for trying to open his state for business.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
wowcatty:

This coronavirus is like a normal flu and the number of deaths recorded are not real, 90% died of something else.
You trumpists are just so trumped that I can't help wondering if it is you lot who have TDS!

Did he put something in the water to kill the not real number of deaths recorded all over the world and the 90% who died of something else or was it Sanders or Biden or Hillary?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

Why is Trump's mind never made up, he wanted the states to open up, now he's against a republican state governor for trying to open his state for business.
Dont be fooled that there is no sense in what seems like madness.

Deaths in a Republican governed state is bad for reelection! It is the Democrat led states he needs to lift lockdown so more can die and their governors blamed.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Obrigardo:
trump is running the US clearly like a Business, it's not fake news that he's had more bankruptcies than all your great ancestors combined Mr Garetz, and that doesn't trigger anything in you. If he was a perennial failure in his business how do you think he could tank the US further?
The MAGA Bankrupter in Chief!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
budaatum:

Deaths in a Republican governed state is bad for reelection! It is the Democrat led states he needs to lift lockdown so more can die and their governors blamed.

Well, recent polls came out that say a huge majority of Georgians think it is too soon to reopen their state, thus they do not agree with Trump and Kemp regarding reopening. Trump's backtracking count is on track to catch up with his lie count soon, from the drug that never was, to the hoax claim etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
garetz:

Yes because it was deliberate government policies that were responsible for the growth but the downtrend is as a result of a universal epidemic crises that you can't blame Trump for. It's happening all over the world not only in the US, to blame Trump for a universal trend is the highest form of ridiculousness. The most ridiculous is trying to blame Trump for the oil price downturn. What in the world did Trump do to bring down global oil prices? Can you please tell us?
I love the reasoning. Take credit when stock is rising all over the world but when they plummet its nothing to do with you because they have plummeted all over the world. Its like looking through one eye.

Trump must have missed a trick for never taking credit when stock was rising all over the world, though I bet I just haven't found he did.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
budaatum:

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2020/04/23/u-s-weekly-jobless-claims-4-4-million/

The coronavirus continued to ravish the U.S. economy last week, with 4.4 million of American filing first-time unemployment claims, the Labor Department reported Thursday.

Economists had forecast 4.25 million new claims for this week. The previous week’s claims figure was revised down 2,000 to 5,506,500.

Continuing claims, those made after an initial week of benefits, rose to 15.98 million. Continuing claims, however, are reported with a one week lag. The total number of Americans who have lost their jobs since claims spiked five weeks ago because of coronavirus and shutdowns rose to around 26.4 million, enough to erase all the job gains since the economy began to recover after the financial crisis.

The 4-week moving average was 5,786,500, an increase of 280,000 from the previous week’s revised average.

The CARES Act, passed to offset the economic impact of the coronavirus and stay-at-home orders, expanded the ranks of those eligible to file claims for unemployment benefits and raised the amount paid to unemployed workers. Self-employed workers and independent contractors can now file for benefits, expanding the number of claims.

New claims for state unemployment benefits are a proxy for layoffs. Released weekly, they are some of the few real-time indicators of economic conditions.

Actual job losses may be higher than the most recent figures reveal. Applications in many states have been hampered by websites and phone lines failing due to the rapid rise in the volume of claims.

Employers are slashing their payrolls to try to stay afloat because their revenue has collapsed, especially at restaurants, hotels, gyms, movie theaters, and other venues that depend on face-to-face interaction. Auto sales have sunk, non-healthcare related manufacturing has ground to a halt, and factories have closed.

More than 90 percent of the U.S. population is now under stay-at-home orders, which have been imposed by most U.S. states. This trend has intensified pressure on businesses, most of which face rent, loans, and other bills that must be paid.

The CARES Act included hundreds of billions of dollars for loans for businesses that can be forgiven if borrowers keep workers on their payrolls. That could be holding down the levels of layoffs despite the shutdowns.

The biggest spike in claims was in Florida, where the Labor Department estimated claims rose by 324,718 to 505,137. That estimate may include those who lost their jobs earlier but were not counted due to problems getting on the unemployment rolls thanks to outdated technology overwhelmed by the surge in claims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fox News regular Anthony Tata to be tapped as Pentagon policy chief

https://www.stripes.com/news/us/trump-chooses-anthony-tata-a-retired-army-general-for-top-pentagon-post-1.627084

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/23/fox-anthony-tata-pentagon-203536

Anthony Tata, a retired Army brigadier general, novelist and Fox News regular, will be tapped as the next Pentagon policy chief, according to three people with knowledge of the decision.

If confirmed by the Senate, Tata would replace John Rood, who was forced out in February as part of President Donald Trump’s loyalty purge after two years in the job.

According two current administration officials and one former defense official, Tata beat out Douglas Macgregor, another retired Army officer and frequent Fox News commentator, for the job. Both were interviewed by Trump. Elbridge Colby, a former deputy assistant secretary of defense, was also a candidate, but took himself out of the running a few weeks ago.

POLITICO first reported this month that the field had been narrowed to Macgregor and Tata, and that Defense Secretary Mark Esper had expressed reservations about Macgregor. Bloomberg first reported that Tata will be Trump's pick.

“He’s more affable and has done a lot of different things since leaving active duty,” said an administration official on why Tata was chosen over MacGregor.

A Pentagon spokesperson referred questions to the White House. A White House spokesperson said they don't comment on personnel, and Tata did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Tata is best known as an avid Trump defender and author of the “Threat” adventure series. He has been featured in Trump tweets for lauding the president on Fox News, where he has spoken out about Trump’s firing of Navy Secretary Richard Spencer over the war crimes case of former Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher, and also about Trump’s decision to send troops to the U.S.-Mexico border.

Tata retired from the Army in 2008 after an Army probe found he had been having affairs with “at least two” women, the News & Observer reported. He served as North Carolina transportation secretary but resigned in 2015, citing a need to spend more time with his family and the demands of his side career as a novelist. He also considered running for Congress.

Trump always hires the best, seems Fox News channel is the vetting place for most of Trump's people
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
"Fake news, most definitely", says the trumpist. "There's no 26.4 million people out of work and if there are, they are all democrats who don't want to work!"

ijedeikorodu:

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2020/04/23/u-s-weekly-jobless-claims-4-4-million/

The coronavirus continued to ravish the U.S. economy last week, with 4.4 million of American filing first-time unemployment claims, the Labor Department reported Thursday.

Economists had forecast 4.25 million new claims for this week. The previous week’s claims figure was revised down 2,000 to 5,506,500.

Continuing claims, those made after an initial week of benefits, rose to 15.98 million. Continuing claims, however, are reported with a one week lag. The total number of Americans who have lost their jobs since claims spiked five weeks ago because of coronavirus and shutdowns rose to around 26.4 million, enough to erase all the job gains since the economy began to recover after the financial crisis.

The 4-week moving average was 5,786,500, an increase of 280,000 from the previous week’s revised average.

The CARES Act, passed to offset the economic impact of the coronavirus and stay-at-home orders, expanded the ranks of those eligible to file claims for unemployment benefits and raised the amount paid to unemployed workers. Self-employed workers and independent contractors can now file for benefits, expanding the number of claims.

New claims for state unemployment benefits are a proxy for layoffs. Released weekly, they are some of the few real-time indicators of economic conditions.

Actual job losses may be higher than the most recent figures reveal. Applications in many states have been hampered by websites and phone lines failing due to the rapid rise in the volume of claims.

Employers are slashing their payrolls to try to stay afloat because their revenue has collapsed, especially at restaurants, hotels, gyms, movie theaters, and other venues that depend on face-to-face interaction. Auto sales have sunk, non-healthcare related manufacturing has ground to a halt, and factories have closed.

More than 90 percent of the U.S. population is now under stay-at-home orders, which have been imposed by most U.S. states. This trend has intensified pressure on businesses, most of which face rent, loans, and other bills that must be paid.

The CARES Act included hundreds of billions of dollars for loans for businesses that can be forgiven if borrowers keep workers on their payrolls. That could be holding down the levels of layoffs despite the shutdowns.

The biggest spike in claims was in Florida, where the Labor Department estimated claims rose by 324,718 to 505,137. That estimate may include those who lost their jobs earlier but were not counted due to problems getting on the unemployment rolls thanks to outdated technology overwhelmed by the surge in claims.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
wowcatty:
What more responsibility should he take than the one constitution gave him?

You are just a zombie!

Constitution like your u shaped mouth. Who told you trump knows anything about the US constitution. Don't be this daft
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
Fake news alert!

Boeing is bigger than Trump organization yet it is going to get part of the relief. Trump doesn't run the organization and the organization doesn't need to seek for a fund, it should be given if it is qualified like any other except if it is being singled out.
Obrigardo:

No you are the clown. Clowns make a lot of noises and needless praises even for the most foolish things thats so basic and common sense. Your hypocrisy is like sunlight, because clowns have no shame.... There must something you will say to defend this corruption. People like you shouldn't be anywhere near something that can outwardly display your cowardice
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Your psychotic hatred for Trump is killing you! Trump is still an American and has the same rights like everyone, if his company is qualified like other businesses, it should be given, you can't single him out!
Obrigardo:
What many of you crucified Abba kyari for the nepotism and the corruption and still do on buhari, but yet you just have to see nothing wrong here, I don't know if facts can even trigger you anymore
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
Thank God Trump run America like business, the result is the best economy in the history of the United states and the world. The best job number in America's history. The record breaking stock market and the most prosperous time in America. Then came along the evil democrats/deepstate unleashed on the world, you can only slow and move the clock back but can't stop the storm coming your way. Trump will do it again!
Obrigardo:

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
All this Trump told Kemp and Kemp told Trump is just to show how braindead you are!

Kemp is the governor of Georgia and can do what he wants as long as it doesn't go against the constitution, Trump is not a dictator like you liberals want him to be, so he is only acting as backup for all states just as he always say.
ijedeikorodu:
Trump says he told Kemp: ‘I totally disagree’ with move to reopen Georgia
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/22/trump-kemp-georgia-reopen-coronavirus-202117

President Donald Trump on Wednesday said he’d informed Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia that he “strongly” disagreed with the governor’s decision to begin reopening parts of the state as soon as Friday, a high-profile break from a Republican ally.

“I told the governor of Georgia, Brian Kemp, that I disagree strongly with his decision to open certain facilities,” Trump said at a White House coronavirus task force press briefing, doling out praise for “strong, resolute” Georgia residents.

Kemp announced earlier this week that he would allow certain types of businesses — including hair and nail salons, barbershops, gyms, tattoo parlors and bowling alleys — to reopen beginning Friday, as long as businesses practiced certain mitigation efforts to a surge in coronavirus infections in the state.

Kemp also announced that Georgians would soon be able to resume socially distanced dining in at restaurants and go to movie theaters in the state in a matter of days.

Kemp tweeted after the president's remarks that he appreciated Trump's "bold leadership and insight during these difficult times," but he didn't back down. "Our next measured step is driven by data and guided by state public health officials. We will continue with this approach to protect the lives - and livelihoods - of all Georgians," Kemp wrote.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Says a brainwashed empty rag who is incapable of independent thinking.

This is beyond something put in the water for you, you have been completely MKultrad.

Post one single source of your stories that has not consistently lied!
budaatum:

You trumpists are just so trumped that I can't help wondering if it is you lot who have TDS!

Did he put something in the water to kill the not real number of deaths recorded all over the world and the 90% who died of something else or was it Sanders or Biden or Hillary?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
You death fairy can keep killing innocent people in your blue states, we are pro life and life we shall have abundantly while you embrace deaths.
budaatum:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
Liberals always seeing in reverse.
budaatum:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 9:25pm On Apr 23, 2020
That's a lie!

People who want to stay home can stay while those who want to go to work can.

Just don't force your nazi worldview on the rest of us!

ijedeikorodu:

Well, recent polls came out that say a huge majority of Georgians think it is too soon to reopen their state, thus they do not agree with Trump and Kemp regarding reopening. Trump's backtracking count is on track to catch up with his lie count soon, from the drug that never was, to the hoax claim etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (4184) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.