Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1672926 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (4163) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 9:58pm On May 17, 2020
Zuorom:

You are the one that is already cursed, you rain insults on someone's mum and you think it will be well with you? Your problems in life are just starting. Get lost!!

Your entire fam tree are cursed with poverty plus the short and brutish life at your end. Classic case of double jeopardy.. It shall not be well with from from your end. Fuckkk off loser.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 10:06pm On May 17, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Your entire fam tree are cursed with poverty plus the short and brutish life at your end. Classic case of double jeopardy.. It shall not be well with from from your end. Fuckkk off loser.
Get lost! Cursed loser!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 10:07pm On May 17, 2020
Zuorom:

Get lost!!!

GTFOH shitard.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:44pm On May 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Lucasbalo claimed he never got a visa to America because he was born by American parents

Some time earlier he also told us he came here on a student visa at barely 18yrs old

You now see their confusion

When you add that to the lunatic incel who wants to post pictures but is scared of meeting up with a chic
You are just grasping for anything. What you quoted was trying to get in discussion of the stuff people were saying. The bottom line is that you are an interloper that has achieved nothing good here hence your parents in your village won't be suffering. By the way, have been telling you to show your pic for years. I bet I know who you look like Dapo. Shameless coon that's not even proud of his parents because of the situation they are in.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:59pm On May 17, 2020
91.000+ Americans dead and sadly still counting. Almost 40 millions filed for unemployment benefits and many millions still waiting. Unemployment rate is almost 20% and still climbing. Trumpvirus is damaging America as we are closing in on Depression but some brainstems are on Nairaland lapping the fat a#s of a fat Orange pig who think of people like them as subhuman species out of a Continent he called Shiiithole. How brain dead can someone from Africa support a Nazi loving Trump. Wow, can't wait till Nov 3rd to take my pound of Shakespearen meat.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:01pm On May 17, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

GTFOH shitard.
Don't mind the okrika wearing, yellow eyed, brown teeth, kwashiokor ravaged idiiiiot. Losers love to support each other.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:17pm On May 17, 2020
Trapping:

I know him Wella, I just wanted to expose his poverty. But I feel bad having spent time on that worthless piece of garbage. I won't indulge him again. Such a poor thing!
Scammer. U called the foool trying to scam out and he's frustrated. At least the other guy is not a scammer even though I disagree with him. In some backward village looking for $. Go try your luck somewhere else Mr I live in USN.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Trapping(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2020
raumdeuter:

Your koph is aleady getting his ass kicked elsewhere, I brought it here to show folks that your people are coward loudmouth
Koph ran away from Missy89 appointment, I recall 2018 December a military guy gave you your own asswhooping appointment in Nigeria like koph you also chickened out

What breed of chicken are you people? KFC or Popeyes

Why be Savage??

I discovered that idiot.ots like luscabaloo and his other monickers, Abbey.. and koph... are just busy bodies. So I'm done entertaining them. They crave immensely for those attentions, because in real life they are worthless. Ordinary $500 BLOCKCHAIN ( which is the most secure thing in the world now) bet, in which case I won't even know anything about him except that a certain Blockchain address staked a bet with me and the bet is deposited in the public ledger, he couldn't commit to it, but to rant and boast on how he will vote in Nov.

Who boasts with such things? People like me are busy donating campaign funds and pledging to do more for our politicians of choice, but the oshodi born mongrel, staying in a face-me-I-face-you apartment in surulere who wants to catch cruise on nairaland is busy pulling us out in order to feed his fantasy. Don't you see how deeply stupid it is replying those mongrels?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2020
Trapping:

Why be Savage??

I discovered that idiot.ots like luscabaloo and his other monickers, Abbey.. and koph... are just busy bodies. So I'm done entertaining them. They crave immensely for those attention, because in real life they are worthless. Ordinary $500 BLOCKCHAIN ( which is the most secure thing in the world now) bet, in which case I won't even know anything about him except that a certain Blockchain address staked a bet with me and the bet is deposited in the public ledger, he couldn't commit to it, but to rant and boast on how he will vote in Nov.

Who boasts with such things? People like me are busy donating campaign funds and pledging to do more for our politicians of choice, but the oshodi born mongrel, staying in a face-me-I-face-you apartment in surulere who wants to catch cruise on nairaland is busy pulling us out in order to feed his fantasy. Don't you see how deeply stupid it is replying those mongrels?

Scammer. What campaign funds you are distributing. Where do you get funds to distribute. A fvcking liar just like Trampy. I live in the outskirt of Chicago in a city called Oak Park. Where do you live. Some faceless punk spouting garbage on nairaland. Show your face so EFCC can be on the look out for you. You guys can mouth off anonymously. Faceless con man.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 11:38pm On May 17, 2020
Trapping:

Why be Savage??

I discovered that idiot.ots like luscabaloo and his other monickers, Abbey.. and koph... are just busy bodies. So I'm done entertaining them. They crave immensely for those attention, because in real life they are worthless. Ordinary $500 BLOCKCHAIN ( which is the most secure thing in the world now) bet, in which case I won't even know anything about him except that a certain Blockchain address staked a bet with me and the bet is deposited in the public ledger, he couldn't commit to it, but to rant and boast on how he will vote in Nov.

You are donating to politicians from Nigeria? Lol!!! Donating to politicians is no big deal, there's cap on how much you can give to politicians in the USA and it's lunch money. So stop fooling yourself with the plenty hot air. I live in bmore in US of A where do you live in this country plus your zipcode and the rep plus senator of your end.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:40pm On May 17, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

You are donating to politicians from Nigeria? Lol!!! Donating to politicians is no big deal, there's cap on how much you can give to politicians in the USA and it's lunch money. So stop fooling yourself with the plenty hot air.
I told you the guy is a scammer. Can you believe the junk he posted. He's someone in Nigeria probably hawking Gala and selling Sachet water. You see the reasons these loud mouths love Nairaland. I challenge the foool to show his ugly face but he refused. Why would I send money to a faceless, gutless puunk.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 11:43pm On May 17, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I told you the guy is a scammer. Can you believe the junk he posted. He's someone in Nigeria probably hawking Gala and selling Sachet water. You see the reasons these loud mouths love Nairaland. I challenge the foool to show his ugly face but he refused. Why would I send money to a faceless, gutless puunk.

Lol!!! The plenty hot air blew his f*** cover.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:45pm On May 17, 2020
The foool and scammer Trapping is somewhere in the East where he's agitating for Biafra and daring the Nigerian Army to come and invade. He is here lying that he donates to politicians in US. He's probably in some erosion laden village trying his hands on computer looking for some gullible idiooots to scam.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Lol!!! The plenty hot air blew his f*** cover.
He can't even say the city he reside in US and his Zip Code. He's probably googling some junk now to reply you. Look at his profile and you can tell this guy is a cave hunter fighting for independence which I am not against. He think Trump will give him Biafra and after almost 4 years in office, the scammer didn't realize that Trump doesn't think about his cause. You will see where the scam artist is begging for Canadian visa just two years ago (2018) with some fake documents and now he's giving political donations in America. Fvcking scammer Trapping is. Come pull your shiiit in Chitown and you will be surprised what will happen to you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Trapping(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2020
Abbeybailey:
He can't even say the city he reside in US and his Zip Code. He's probably googling some junk now to reply you. Look at his profile and you can tell this guy is a cave hunter fighting for independence which I am not against. He think Trump will give him Biafra and after almost 4 years in office, the scammer didn't realize that Trump doesn't think about his cause. You will see where the scam artist is begging for Canadian visa just two years ago (2018) with some fake documents and now he's giving political donations in America. Fvcking scammer Trapping is. Come pull your shiiit in Chitown and you will be surprised what will happen to you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:23am On May 18, 2020
Trapping:

You are posting a pic that doesn't confirm anything. Is it true or not that in 2018 you were seeking Canadian visa from Nigeria ?. Is that you or not. How can you be in US and be seeking Canadian visa from Nigeria. What has email has to do with your lying about US while you were seeking a Canadian visa just two years ago. That's the key question. You are a scammer and it ain't gonna work with me. You are a Scammer, see how quickly he pulled his pic down from his profile. You must be hiding something or that's probably someone else pic. Typical con man you are.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Trapping(m): 1:48am On May 18, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You are posting a pic that doesn't confirm anything. Is it true or not that in 2018 you were seeking Canadian visa from Nigeria ?. Is that you or not. How can you be in US and be seeking Canadian visa from Nigeria. What has email has to do with your lying about US while you were seeking a Canadian visa just two years ago. That's the key question. You are a scammer and it ain't gonna work with me. You are a Scammer, see how quickly he pulled his pic down from his profile. You must be hiding something or that's probably someone else pic. Typical con man you are.

I initially wanted to engage you, but later thought otherwise, because for someone who lives and breathes on nairaland, I guess you are not worth my precious time. Yeah, I did Canadian express entry, because I wanted to expand my base in North America so as to do business in Canada, since Trump was about renegotiating Nafta which would have made it difficult for foreigners to trade in Canada and Mexico as they used to do before. So as a smart business guy I thought of how to circumvent the foreign taxes Canada was going to levy on foreign businesses and therefore I decided to join Express Entry.

Like I said, I see you are just a plain idio.t and I am done responding to you. It is a waste of time and space.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:12am On May 18, 2020
Trapping:

I initially wanted to engage you, but later thought otherwise, because for someone who live and breathe on nairaland, I guess you are not worth my precious time. Yeah, I did Canadian express entry, because I wanted to expand my base in North America so as to do business in Canada, since Trump was about renegotiating Nafta which would have made it difficult for foreigners to trade in Canada and Mexico as they used to do before. So as a smart business guy I thought of how to circumvent the foreign taxes Canada was going to levy on foreign businesses and therefore I decided to join Express Entry.

Like I said, I see you are just a plain idio.t and I am done responding to you. It is a waste of time and space.
Scammer busted. Go try your junk elsewhere. I was away for several months and all you do in my absence is to throw insults at me knowing I was not around to reply you and now i am giving it back to you and you couldn't take it. Get out of the kitchen if it's too hot for you. I still sincerely believe you are a Con Man. You are less of a man to attack another man when he can't defend himself. You were spouting your junks while i was away and now that i am here, you are running away.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 6:04am On May 18, 2020
Trapping:

I initially wanted to engage you, but later thought otherwise, because for someone who lives and breathes on nairaland, I guess you are not worth my precious time. Yeah, I did Canadian express entry, because I wanted to expand my base in North America so as to do business in Canada, since Trump was about renegotiating Nafta which would have made it difficult for foreigners to trade in Canada and Mexico as they used to do before. So as a smart business guy I thought of how to circumvent the foreign taxes Canada was going to levy on foreign businesses and therefore I decided to join Express Entry.

Trapping:

I live in US. So it's night on this part of the world. Even now is 4:30AM. I'm not like you who has nothing to do with his life and is on nairaland 24/7. I run and manage businesses here, and I only just woke up because I have an early morning conference calls/meetings. People like me don't want Trump out because by being bullish on the economy and cutting down on some useless regulations he's helping to restore investors confidence on the dwindling economy, which was left behind by your gay lord Obama.

Though the economy is bad and people are losing out of jobs (due to covid-19), nonetheless, if you can reach out to me, I will help your depleted life. Once again, I'm sorry about the fact you're never gonna step your foot into the US because it is Trump till 2024 and even beyond. However, I will advice you to try your luck with Namibian or South African visa. If you have any problems securing their visa, you may as usual reach out to me for help.

See what you just wrote compare to the one you wrote earlier.how can right thinking person reconcile these two separate statements??.only trumps fans can believe these nonsense because they have no brain

Now i have reasons to believe you are a scammer as alleged.you people should stop adding more garbage to the ones your lord and saviour trump is carrying already with the ways you retards conduct yourself in public.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 6:13am On May 18, 2020
Abbeybailey:

These bunch are the most stupid people you can find around.they can lie with anything just the way their God trump taught them.
How could you be applying for Canadian visa from nigeria less than two years ago and you are suddenly in america running chains of businesses and even making campaign donations??.
This must be another wonder of the world and perhaps they forget internet never sleeps.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:27am On May 18, 2020
CutieKing:

These bunch are the most stupid people you can find around.they can lie with anything just the way their God trump taught them.
How could you be applying for Canadian visa from nigeria less than two years ago and you are suddenly in america running chains of businesses and even making campaign donations??.
This must be another wonder of the world and perhaps they forget internet never sleeps.
I hate to do that to him but the guy is a typical scammer. Why would someone tell me to get some online betting account and send my account number to him. This is the same guy that was hauling all kind of insults on me while i was indisposed. I returned the favor to him and he's upset. I repeat, he's a Con man and that's one of the reasons he is crazy about Don the Con.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2020
@ Cutieking, he lives in America and he has to apply for some visa to Canada according to Trapping the scam. Any American can easily drive to Canada without any hindrance. My nephew lives in Toronto and i go there once in a while and i even drove from Chicago through Detroit to Windsor, Canada last Nov. People should beware of these con men like Trapping looking for easy target. I shamed him into putting up his pic and he took it down in a minute. That pic probably belong to a different person.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 7:32am On May 18, 2020
coluka:
To that epitome of imbecility that calls himself galatichorde, I won't waste my time quoting all the inanities you dumped up there so this should suffice for all of them. Firstly dummy, you dare not blame autocorrect for your blunders because they are numerous and you've actually spent days pathetically trying to cover for one of them but your arguments are miserably hollow, so much so that you have been reduced to a pitiful repetition of "I don't care" like the brainless, monotonous zombie you are.
Believe whatever you choose to believe cheesy grin unlike you i am smart enough to not try to defend a failing whether it was intentional or not and my failings are nowhere compared to yours in terms of magnitude grin cheesy i might fail a spelling or two but the message I am trying to pass is never ever to be doubted or second guessed, but you intellectual yahoo (I am beginning to think Lilliputian is the only term you grasped from Gulliver's travels cheesy or maybe you didn't even read it at all grin which wouldn't surprise me cheesy ) create out of thin air impossible associations between terms and words all in the bid to in your small mind wow me with big insults cheesy grin well, you've met your comeuppance in me cool

Secondly, I see you have now coalesced all your battle armoury behind the "primordial ape" argument because you foolishly think you're winning it. Lol grin, I was right about you being the dumbest of the unholy Trinity of liberal stupidity on Nairaland. I even gave you a clue as to where you were missing it and after all these days you still couldn't figure it out. Absolutely pathetic is what you are!! You focused on one definition of primordial which is around or at the beginning of the world but primordial has a lot of other meanings. Of course you'd have to be well read to know that which I can't say for an intellectually challenged dullard like you. Primordial also means, "at or near the beginning of a period of time or course of events or before the usual or expected time." This definition is more commonly used in paleontology, geology and sometimes in anthropology (that's hoping this obtuse orangutan I'm writing to knows the meaning of those words). Hence you will find in paleontology, the usage of the term primordial to describe several animals not just apes. It simply means this animals lived either at the beginning of a specific period of time in evolution history or they lived at the beginning of a specific course of events in evolution history. It also applies to specific events that are suspected to have occurred before the time it's widely accepted that all such events occured.
Oh shut your effing trap up! Trying to be clever by a quarter! cheesy grin cheesy stupidity is as stupidity yaps! You used primordial in conjunction to ape to ascribe to me so don't start pretending like primordial was a standalone word, your insult was ape and primordial your adjective to emphasise how far removed from the thinking man or homo sapiens you were trying to prove i am, while I will not claim to be familiar with the biological and geological classifications of eras, eons and epochs, I knew enough to give you a pass when you used primevial because of the possibility of there having been mammalian life forms and by extension apes then, because I gave a bumbling idiot like you a pass you decided to go one better and use primordial because in your befuddled reasoning both are big English terminologies and the so called simpleton you are and was imagining me to be wouldn't have come across them grin the same stupidity you're exhibiting now in assuming in a fit of ignorance that because words like palaeontology, geology, anthropology amongst others are grand to you they aren't commonplace to others including me
So starting with palaeontology, what primate fossils have been unearthed that date as far back as the primordial period cheesy

On geology, what relationship does primordial have with apes or primates? I am choosing to believe that you're some how talking about a strata or bedrock, if not, regale me, I'm all ears grin
On anthropology, logically I'll think you are referring to physical anthropology, or maybe not, but if yes, then what precursor primate was archaeologically obtained from any primordial era to warrant any reference to "primordial ape" apart of course from your own bumbling idiotic assumption grin

Another way you totally missed it is that the definition of primordial as meaning 'at the beginning of the world" means totally different things in different views of the world's origins. Let me use an example you're most likely to be familiar with. In most religions, all animals including man were created at the beginning of the world so they are all literally primordial. Hence in religious studies, you find lots of primordial men and animals.

I have tried to dumb this down as much as possible for even a dimwit like you to grasp but considering the severely diminished mental capabilities observed in all plantation niggers, I seriously doubt that you that has been identified as the dumbest of them all, the fool's fool, the unrivaled homo ignoramus himself can understand even this dumbed down explanation. Now scurry off and go do some learning, I just hope I won't come back here to hear robotic repetitions of "I don't care" from you for the next couple of weeks.
Oh shut the fvck up! cheesy grin your escape clause, bolt hole or escape application is hereby formally denied! cool look at this homo imbecilis grin caught in a lie cum outright fabrication you double down inventing more fabrications like your master tRump whose balls you specialise in licking to justify the first fabrication! You should have known better than to string words together with the aim of bamboozling me cheesy grin ! You no reach boy! The entirety of you can't compete with my pinky! grin matter if fact I am the brain to your pinky! tongue so don't dumb it down! Up the ante! Religious view my foot! There was nothing religious about your post in which you used "primordial ape" but let's give you the benefit of the doubt here, so which worldview are you referring to specifically? grin cheesy I would presume the abrahamic religions worldview since you're a trumpetskin! By that rationale, wouldn't it imply that since that view doesn't accept evolution as a theory or fact your primordial ape would still remain the same essentially as your modern ape in which case you'd have had to use the term ape without the qualifier primordial to infer specificity? cheesy grin how daft are you sef? grin cheesy
Wriggle out of that one primordial mumu grin
Going back to science specifically biology since you are referring to a biological entity of the era you created for the purpose of insulting me or ape for short, explain away the occurrence of an abiogenic ape since primordial life forms are almost all basically monocellular organisms derived from abiogenesis cheesy cheesy

And don't take weeks, I'm game proffesor Duncealot! you want to prove a point, I want to learn that point! ekpa ! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 7:42am On May 18, 2020
DCatt:
Oloriburuku omo ofo ni e!
oponu oshi! Dindinrin omo! grin omo alaile'eko! cool #melonhead on a dild0 shyte! I'm even rocking the Yoruba insults more than you goes to show that you truly are a #Numbskull cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 7:51am On May 18, 2020
Zuorom:

I don't but I'll continue driving it into your thick head that like the peacock with his head buried in sand, like the king parading himself without clothes, you are wrong!!! And oh, If you don't like my pointing out your wrongness, you can go jump off a bridge!!!
oh l see let's continue then, I'm right and you're stup1d, I am right!! Cahones is cahonas is cojones and is still cahones!! I am right and you are effing stup1d! grin cheesy and you can skydive into Fuji or Etna's craters if you don't like my being right grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by GalaticHorde: 8:05am On May 18, 2020
raumdeuter:

This loser is so dumb, I cant believe it. Lucasbalo its a surprise you havent killed yourself with foolishness.

The military guy who made the asswhooping appointment you are you ready to meet up?
military guy? I guess you're referring to anduku, funny we aren't hearing from him anymore grin grin who sent him to the Gulag? undecided I think coluka is his alt but who knows eh? cheesy if i am right of course that would mean your champ is a bumbling idi0t of the first order cool
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Trapping(m): 11:10am On May 18, 2020
CutieKing:

See what you just wrote compare to the one you wrote earlier.how can right thinking person reconcile these two separate statements??.only trumps fans can believe these nonsense because they have no brain

Now i have reasons to believe you are a scammer as alleged.you people should stop adding more garbage to the ones your lord and saviour trump is carrying already with the ways you retards conduct yourself in public.

Like I said before, I hate engaging idio.ts and you're one of them. I know you're not sensible enough to understand how the economy works. But I will indulge you, not because I want to teach you, as I know you're more dense than you would ever comprehend. But just in case some sensible people are led by your lies to misunderstand what I wrote.

Every economic transformation has its implication/s, it's part of a broader Keynesian economics, which states that reforms are not based on the number of negatives, but on a balance of positive/negative values. I know a friend in UK who lost almost £100K because of Brexit and he still supported Brexit. Because on a balance of positive/negative impact he will later recoup his losses, albeit gradually.

The NAFTA deal benefited Canadians more than it benefited Americans. DJT wasn't elected to be the president of Canada but for America, he only cares about the US and rightly so, that is what it should be. However, as a result of the renegotiation of the NAFTA deal Canada had to secure their local market in order to discourage capital flight. I know you wouldn't know this because you're plain stupid. With the seemingly new position of Canada on doing business with America, many sharp guys decided to look for a dual passport in order to enable them do business in Canada - to the benefit of Canada and their pockets, and not for the benefit of US, as they used to do before. Even when such businesses shortchanged the US. And that was what Trump was aiming to reverse. It did not in any way hurt American businesses, instead it helped protect American businesses on the whole just as his trade wars with China. Of course some business may be lost to those reforms, but when you look at it on the whole, you'd appreciate that it was worth the while.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 11:13am On May 18, 2020
Trapping:

Like I said before, I hate engaging idio.ts and you're one of them. I know you're not sensible enough to understand how the economy works. But I will indulge you, not because I want to teach you, as I know you're more dense than you would ever comprehend. But just in case some sensible people are led by your lies to misunderstand what I wrote.

Every economic transformation has its implication/s, it's part of a broader Keynesian economics, which states that reforms are not based on the number of negatives, but on a balance of positive/negative values. I know a friend in UK who lost almost £100K because of Brexit and he still supported Brexit. Because on a balance of positive/negative impact he will later recoup his losses, albeit gradually.

The NAFTA deal benefited Canadians more than it benefited Americans. DJT wasn't elected to be the president of Canada but for America, he only cares about the US and rightly so, that is what it should be. However, as a result of the renegotiation of the NAFTA deal Canada had to secure their local market in order to discourage capital flight. I know you wouldn't know this because you're plain stupid. With the seemingly new position of Canada on doing business with America, many sharp guys decided to look for a dual passport in order to enable them do business in Canada - to the benefit of Canada and their pockets, and not for the benefit of US, as they used to do before. Even when such businesses shortchanged the US. And that was what Trump was aiming to reverse. It did not in any way hurt American businesses, instead it helped protect American businesses on the whole just as his trade wars with China. Of course some business may be lost to those reforms, but when you look at it on the whole, you'd appreciate that it was worth the while.

CRAP!!!!! Do you even know the meaning and benefit of the NAFTA. Fucccck out of here dude. Go tell your lies to your fellow moooronsss.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:32am On May 18, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

CRAP!!!!! Do you even know the meaning and benefit of the NAFTA. Fucccck out of here dude. Go tell your lies to your fellow moooronsss.
The guy Trapping is a gutless and shameless scammer. There are many of them in Nigeria. Oct 2018 he was in Nigeria seeking Canadian visa and he said he lives in US. He's a Con man but the sad part of it is that he contradicts himself with his own posts and that's why Cutieking called him out. Con men are shameless anyway. Go on his profile and see how much of a liar and scammer the guy is.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2020
Trapping:

You are a shameless con man. Go try your scam on other people and stop making a foool of yourself. You are just like Don the Con. You double down on your lies when you get called out. No wonder you adore the Orange Pig in the White House. Now you have an American passport but seeking Canadian visa from Nigeria in Oct of 2018. You are something else.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 11:56am On May 18, 2020
GalaticHorde:
oh l see let's continue then, I'm right and you're stup1d, I am right!! Cahones is cahonas is cojones and is still cahones!! I am right and you are effing stup1d! grin cheesy and you can skydive into Fuji or Etna's craters if you don't like my being right grin cheesy grin cheesy
You're still wrong!! And you know what's stupid? Knowing that you're wrong and still making pointless arguments like you're doing, that's the very definition of stupidity!! You will most likely be the one to skydive into Fuji or Etna's craters and given how stupid you have proven to be, you will most likely not remember to grab a parachute but we'll be ok with that, at least that will save us the stress of having to deal with one more stupid individual on planet Earth.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 12:09pm On May 18, 2020
Trapping:

Do you really think you are making sense with this crap??..
Go vomit this rubbish to your fellow retards how a Nigerian based idiot would benefit from nafta?they would believe you because they have no brain to think.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (4163) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.