Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1684084 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (4168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:
I was honestly surprised seeing propaganda from right-leaning sites like Breitbart (asin WOW!!!) and Fox News/Fox & Friends here.

Trump disdains the black man from shithole countries, like Nigeria, not difficult to see that. Or is it?

God bless you my man. It's just some blacks in Nigeria and most of them are trolls. Ask yourself, how come over 90% of African Americans voted against him in 2016. It's because we live with him and we know he's a vile racist who think of Blacks as subhuman mongrels. The same guy that called Africa a shiiithole. One thing you have to know, there's an outcast in every family and you can see some of those House Negroes here on Nairaland.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 4:45pm On May 19, 2020
garetz:

Donald Trump has done extremely well and the best is yet to come.

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!

Done well?! Really! With his 'one week one trouble' government, the lies, the spins and the lies to cover the lies and the spins?!

Dream on bro.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:46pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

Fingers crossed bro! But I seriously think he lies, as is usual for him.
Trump is a pathological and sociopathic lying bigot. He double down on his lies when he get caught. That's a sociopath if you want one. There's a reason we have elections every four years and Americans will kick him out on Nov 3rd and Biden will be our next President comes Noon, Jan 20 of 2021.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 4:47pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:
God bless you my man. It's just some blacks in Nigeria and most of them are trolls. Ask yourself, how come over 90% of African Americans voted against him in 2016. It's because we live with him and we know he's a vile racist who think of Blacks as subhuman mongrels. The same guy that called Africa a shiiithole. One thing you have to know, there's an outcast in every family and you can see some of those House Negroes here on Nairaland.

Yeah, House Negroes suffering from Stokholm Syndrome! Rally beats the imagination though cause it's clear for all to see.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 4:48pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

Done well?! Really! With his 'one week one trouble' government, the lies, the spins and the lies to cover the lies and the spins?!

Dream on bro.
More like one week, one fake news by the fake news media and one week, one new faux outrage by lunatic liberals.
And spins? What spins? WTF are you talking about

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:49pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

Dream on bro.
He blames everyone for his ineptness. President Harry Truman has a big sign on his desk that says THE BUCK STOPS HERE. That's the model for all American Presidents. He blames Obama, WHO, China, Democrats, Biden, Congress and even his surrogates are blaming his own CDC. What a worthless Nazi loving piece of trash .
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 4:52pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

Yeah, House Negroes suffering from Stokholm Syndrome! Rally beats the imagination though cause it's clear for all to see.
You just posted this, "Nice thread. Never knew something like this exists on Nairaland. Only wish it's less toxic so we can learn together."

Less than 10 minutes later you're already contributing to the toxicity. This is how it starts. Just don't complain when the missiles start flying your way too. Remember you fired the first shot wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 4:53pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Trump is a pathological and sociopathic lying bigot. He double down on his lies when he get caught. That's a sociopath if you want one. There's a reason we have elections every four years and Americans will kick him out on Nov 3rd and Biden will be our next President comes Noon, Jan 20 of 2021.

I'm hopeful Democrats will flip the Senate and retain power in the House. Even if Trump wins the Electoral College, he's bound to get impeached again by the House and and removed by the Senate.

He's got too many skeletons to beat jail time after he loses in November or after he gets impeached. Both prospects are so mouthwatering.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

I told these guys there chance of getting a US visa is much better with Biden or any Democrat. The problem is that Trump do not want minorities in America. I remember when the Right Wing nuts like Pat Buchanan, Rash Slimebaugh and other racists used to say no more BROWNING OF AMERICA. Guess what that means ?. No more Blacks and Hispanics. A lot of the guys here never step out of their country hence they don't know Jack about America. If Trump hates President Obama with all Obama's achievements in life, think of what he will think of these guys in a country he has no respect for.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:57pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

I'm hopeful Democrats will flip the Senate and retain power in the House. Even if Trump wins the Electoral College, he's bound to get impeached again by the House and and removed by the Senate.

He's got too many skeletons to beat jail time after he loses in November or after he gets impeached. Both prospects are so mouthwatering.

There's a good chance of that. Over 91.000 dead and sadly I lost two friends within the last 10 days. 40millions filed for unemployment benefits and many millions are waiting to file. 20% unemployment and many companies will not come back. America is in depression now but things will be alright. Trump himself knows that he will lose on Nov 3rd and that's why the Cockwomble is losing the little left of his marbles.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 4:58pm On May 19, 2020
garetz:

You just posted this, "Nice thread. Never knew something like this exists on Nairaland. Only wish it's less toxic so we can learn together."

Less than 10 minutes later you're already contributing to the toxicity. This is how it starts. Just don't complain when the missiles start flying your way too. Remember you fired the first shot wink

I won't reply your posts if you don't reply mine. I have an open mind if you can make me see your point of view, then we can agree. Besides that, I think I'm also entitled to my opinions. Not here to pick a fight. No need to bring a weapon to this discourse bro.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

Biden said he's not going to pardon him. I don't even want him in jail, I just want him to go away . He could go back and be scamming the fools with his Fake and Unaccredited Trump University. I just believe he's the worst President in American history.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 5:01pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:
I was honestly surprised seeing propaganda from right-leaning sites like Breitbart (asin WOW!!!) and Fox News/Fox & Friends here.

Trump disdains the black man from shithole countries, like Nigeria, not difficult to see that. Or is it?

Y'all be surprise about these brainfarts defending the Brunswick shooting with black and black shooting. Good all the losers live in Africa except the one that abandon his folks in the motherland.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

I won't reply your posts if you don't reply mine. I have an open mind if you can make me see your point of view, then we can agree. Besides that, I think I'm also entitled to my opinions. Not here to pick a fight. No need to bring a weapon to this discourse bro.

That guy is a poor soul who believes Trump is next to Jesus Christ. He's one of many Orange buffoon rear lickers.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 5:03pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I told these guys there chance of getting a US visa is much better with Biden or any Democrat. The problem is that Trump do not want minorities in America. I remember when the Right Wing nuts like Pat Buchanan, Rash Slimebaugh and other racists used to say no more BROWNING OF AMERICA. Guess what that means ?. No more Blacks and Hispanics. A lot of the guys here never step out of their country hence they don't know Jack about America. If Trump hates President Obama with all Obama's achievements in life, think of what he will think of these guys in a country he has no respect for.

Seems many here don't follow the news. He's set the US back by decades that if things continue at this pace, people of colour wont have a place in the US. But like the mob boss he is, he's shaken off (bought off, more like) most of what's been thrown at him. But his luck's bound to run out at some point.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:05pm On May 19, 2020
People of color in America are not scared of him. See the kind of hell all decent Americans give to him. We are loaded to bear for him and he's woken up a sleeping giant. Americans know that the Emperor has no clothes.
gud2lukat:

Seems many here don't follow the news. He's set the US back by decades that if things continue at this pace, people of colour wont have a place in the US. But like the mob boss he is, he's shaken off (bought off, more like) most of what's been thrown at him. But his luck's bound to run out at some point.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 5:06pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:
He blames everyone for his ineptness. President Harry Truman has a big sign on his desk that says THE BUCK STOPS HERE. That's the model for all American Presidents. He blames Obama, WHO, China, Democrats, Biden, Congress and even his surrogates are blaming his own CDC. What a worthless Nazi loving piece of trash .

And I agree
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 5:07pm On May 19, 2020
garetz:

I apologise for the insult. Like I said, I'm here to air my views and see yours. Not here for a fight.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

Dreams are free

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

And I agree
Asian Americans don't like him, Hispanis hated his guts and Women can't stand him for his misorgyn and Blacks think of him as a two piece suit wearing Nazi Scum. WHO else are left. Some toothless uneducated racist and trailer trash from the Deep South and Appalachia.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:
here we go again, VISA VISA VISA.

Is this your only achievement in life?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
here we go again, VISA VISA VISA.

Is this your only achievement in life?
Loser, that's an illustration to show blockheads like you that the racist pig you worship do not want your kind in his LILLY WHITE AMERICA.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 19, 2020
Obama hates on Trump not racist, Trump returns the favour racist.

Inferiority complex

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 5:12pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:
People of color in America are not scared of him. See the kind of hell all decent Americans give to him. We are loaded to bear for him and he's woken up a sleeping giant. Americans know that the Emperor has no clothes.

It's so apparent. And he's already in panic mode because he can see the fan hitting the sh*t, especially as Obama is uniting the left and liberals against him. His approval ratings are dropping fast. If Biden can't beat him in November then nothing will. I just hope Democrats and all people who believe in right will vote him out come November. Flip Moscow Mitch and the Senate and retain power in the House. That's the priority.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 19, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Loser, that's an illustration to show blockheads like you that the racist pig you worship do not want your kind in his LILLY WHITE AMERICA.
why do I need to live in America?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by gud2lukat: 5:14pm On May 19, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Dreams are free

True and November's just around the corner bro
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:16pm On May 19, 2020
gud2lukat:

It's so apparent. And he's already in panic mode because he can see the fan hitting the sh*t, especially as Obama is uniting the left and liberals against him. His approval ratings are dropping fast. If Biden can't beat him in November then nothing will. I just hope Democrats and all people who believe in right will vote him out come November. Flip Moscow Mitch and the Senate and retain power in the House. That's the priority.

Spot on my man. He's scared to death because he know the Blue Tsunami coming on Nov 3rd. Never see America in a mess like these not even on 911. That's why he's rambling and spouting junks all day long now. I can be president be tweeting 2 or 3 am. That shows you he's scared to death. He loves dominating people but he forgot that Americans don't tolerate a semi despotic wannabe dictator. His days are numbered.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ijedeikorodu(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2020
PremierGuy:

So Barr is trying to tell us before hand that the John Durham investigation is a nothingbuger/hogwash which was done just to satisfy Trump's ego. We eagerly wait for the full report when released.

Even Devin Nunes have said after 3 years of investigation, they haven't come to criminally charge Obama and Biden

Nunes: We Haven’t Criminally Referred Obama or Biden in over Three Years of Investigation

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/05/19/nunes-we-havent-criminally-referred-obama-or-biden-in-over-three-years-of-investigation/

On Monday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “The Story,” House Intelligence Committee Ranking Member Devin Nunes (R-CA) stated that House Republicans have conducted their own investigation of the Russia probe for over three years, and while they’ve made criminal referrals, they have not made any referrals for 2020 Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden or former President Obama.

Nunes said, “[W]e’ve been running our own investigation, House Republicans have, for three-and-a-half years, and we’ve made our own criminal referrals. We have not — I don’t want to get into who we’ve specifically criminally referred, so I don’t want to play this cat-and-mouse game, so to speak, but I can tell you that we have not referred either Biden or Obama. So, I’ll kind of leave it at that, I guess.”
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:17pm On May 19, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
why do I need to live in America?

You are not smart at all. Do I tell you that you have to live in America?. Ok, tell me why you like the vile racist pig from your base while over 90% of African Americans loathes his fat gut. You know something we don't.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 5:18pm On May 19, 2020
The inspector general just fired from the state department is also looking into an illegal arms deal with Saudi Arabia, Pompeo and Kushner are the culprit in this Saudi arm scam. This is the most filthy American president in my lifetime.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 5:19pm On May 19, 2020
I don't know who win an election with only doing well among uneducated white voters.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:23pm On May 19, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:
I don't know who win an election with only doing well among uneducated white voters.
That's his only base. About 8 knight's of the Klans already endorsed him. The uneducated Appalachians and the toothless uneducated inbreds in the South will vote for him but they are minority. He will lose in Nov because our base will turn up. My daughter told me the old people in Florida are turning against him too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (4168) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.