Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1682888 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (4167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 23, 2020
Jobless SOB

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 8:02pm On May 23, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Jobless SOB

You idiotic son of a loser.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 8:59pm On May 23, 2020
coluka:

Says who? What was Trump's poll numbers then? Hillary was polling way higher than Biden is polling now and the enthusiasm levels for Hillary Clinton was way higher than what Biden has now. With the enthusiasm levels for Biden lesser than 30%, how many people will turn out to vote for him? Now you know why Dems are desperate for mail- in- ballots to be the used as the mode of elections in November. They know they can't turn out voters with a lame and uninspiring Biden at the top of the ticket.
checkout Oregon, democrats have finally stolen that state with their voter fraud.
Biden's lead is only on paper. He can't turnout voters. I'm sure republicans will reject a total mail in voting throughout the country. Even the court will reject it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 9:06pm On May 23, 2020
ribbit:
and it turns out hillary won popular vote
so yes, the polls were right since they were conducted based on popular opinions.

if election is conducted in us like nigeria, trump wont smell the seat.
another dog is set loose? undecided

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:51pm On May 23, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Americans are dying in thousands every day and the inept and worthless Trump is golfing. That only makes sense to the brainstems supporting him. His followers remind me of the cultist followers of Rev Jim Jones of Guyana fame and we know how that ended. Trump is truly the worst American President in history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4tDM332Bgk

Trump goes golfing at his Virginia golf club on Saturday

This is not good at all...during a serious health pandemic with nearly 100k deaths

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 9:57pm On May 23, 2020
Goldmaxx:
another dog is set loose? undecided
are you talking about your mom?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2020
feedthenation:

This is not good at all...during a serious health pandemic with nearly 100k deaths

From the video, Trump swing is awful. It is very clear the guy is morbidly obese, his pregnancy weight throws off his equilibrium with his posture.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 23, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

You idiotic son of a loser.
I didn’t quote anyone but the shoes fit and you wore it without shame.

I’ve told you I can’t play father figure in your life.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:22pm On May 23, 2020
feedthenation:

Trump is as worthless as a $3 bill. Waiting for the Orange rear lickers to defend that. Americans are dying by thousands daily and a useless leader with no ounce of compassion in his body is playing golf. Even the optics is bad but for a dinosaur who's on his way out, it makes no difference to him. Hope he enjoy his last months in office.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:07pm On May 23, 2020
PremierGuy:

From the video, Trump swing is awful. It is very clear the guy is morbidly obese, his pregnancy weight throws off his equilibrium with his posture.
He's a lousy golfer with his big gut. I doubt if he can walk the greens with his 325 pound body. The only thing he's good at is conning people . Trump University and Trump charities is part of his con game.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 3:42am On May 24, 2020
coluka:

Which Fox news polls? The same Fox news polls that said Hillary was besting Trump by ten points? How did that turn out? You liberals are the most gullible people on Earth. In the midst of Trump's so called negative ratings, Republicans just flipped four Democrat held seats in Virginia and flipped two more in deep blue California. All those races were rated likely blue by these same polls. Not only the the Republicans win, they won by wide margins. You guys are just setting yourselves up for serious heartbreak in November.

No pollsters gave hilary a double digit leads over trump in 2016.infact the average polls was 3 points different which was even less than that of the poll sampling error.Though majority of them predicted close Hillary win but few still predicted trump win.
Generally the situation that affected the 2016 election isnt the same this time around.
First, hilary Clinton and Bernie Sanders had a fiery primary battle that pitched the progressives against the
centrist and some of Bernie supporters who called themselves "Bernie or bust" group didnt vote while some even voted for trump,the same situation isnt playing out now that both the progressives and the centrists wing of the party is now coming together to back Biden.
Secondly,the swings states that hilary losts were under the control of gop governors which might have given trump an advantage but these states are now under Democrats governors.E.g North Carolina,Michigan and Wisconsin.
Thirdly, if the current situation in the country persists till election night,then trump is toast and the only thing biden needs is to just be alive till election night and its game for him.
Nov 3rd is still some five months away though so anything can still happen but as an independent voter,i have decided already whom am.voting for anyway as far as God spares my life till then.
To those "you people said more than that in 2016"crew,remember trump is not facing the same opponent he faced in 2016 in 2020.think about that.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:27am On May 24, 2020
CutieKing:

No pollsters gave hilary a double digit leads over trump in 2016.infact the average polls was 3 points different which was even less than that of the poll sampling error.Though majority of them predicted close Hillary win but few still predicted trump win.
Generally the situation that affected the 2016 election isnt the same this time around.
First, hilary Clinton and Bernie Sanders had a fiery primary battle that pitched the progressives against the
centrist and some of Bernie supporters who called themselves "Bernie or bust" group didnt vote while some even voted for trump,the same situation isnt playing out now that both the progressives and the centrists wing of the party is now coming together to back Biden.
Secondly,the swings states that hilary losts were under the control of gop governors which might have given trump an advantage but these states are now under Democrats governors.E.g North Carolina,Michigan and Wisconsin.
Thirdly, if the current situation in the country persists till election night,then trump is toast and the only thing biden needs is to just be alive till election night and its game for him.
Nov 3rd is still some five months away though so anything can still happen but as an independent voter,i have decided already whom am.voting for anyway as far as God spares my life till then.
To those "you people said more than that in 2016"crew,remember trump is not facing the same opponent he faced in 2016 in 2020.think about that.
Kudos to you. You nailed it and put that clownish joker in his place.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 6:47am On May 24, 2020
CutieKing:

When I said a Fox News poll gave Hillary Clinton a 10 points lead, I know and mean what I am saying. I am not one of those liberal ignoramuses that abound on this forum
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-10-points-both-seen-as-flawed

Firstly, the Bernie or bust/ Never Biden movement is still very much alive and kicking and they are more enraged than before because they believe the nomination was stolen from Bernie. They've also been joined by a new ADOS/Blacks for Trump movement. You live in a liberal/fake news media bubble and don't know anything about what you are talking about.

Secondly, what has the party of the governor of the state got to do with who the state votes for? In New Hampshire on the same election night, Hillary won the presidential polls, A republican Sununu won the governorship race. In North Carolina, the exact opposite happened, Trump won the presidential poll, A Democrat won the governorship race. In Pennsylvania, the governor was and is still a democrat, Trump won the state anyway. Montana, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas all have Democrat governors but there's no way a Biden is winning any of those states. Flip it the other way, Massachusetts and Maryland both have Republican governors but there's no chance in hell that Trump wins any of those states.

Your third point is just you projecting. Now my own projection is that Trump will win no matter the conditions on elections night. And you're right, Trump isn't facing the same candidate opponent he faced in 2016, he is facing a much worse opponent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:01am On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Kudos to you. You nailed it and put that clownish joker in his place.
Lol, the pathetic lucasbaloney is having an epiphany of cutieking as the new liberal Messiah on nairaland because she sounded more intelligent and knowledgeable than he has ever been for the duration of his pathetic existence. Well, your new Messiah was wrong Lucas.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-10-points-both-seen-as-flawed

As the brainless zombie you are you didn't even bother to confirm if what she's saying is true before you started exalting like a true dumbo. You've been asking for it and now you will have it. I tried to be civil with you for old times sake but since you have proven to be an incorrigible simpleton, I will henceforth respond to you in like manner. You don't deserve any respect whatsoever because that's meant to be earned. As Pathetic a plantation nigger as there has ever been, you will be subjected to the humiliations and thorough trashings that are reserved for irredeemable nigger slaves like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:13am On May 24, 2020
coluka:

Lol, the pathetic lucasbaloney is having an epiphany of cutieking as the new liberal Messiah on nairaland because she sounded more intelligent and knowledgeable than he has ever been for the duration of his pathetic existence. Well, your new Messiah was wrong Lucas.

As the brainless zombie you are you didn't even bother to confirm if what she's saying is true before you started exalting like a true dumbo. You've been asking for it and now you will have it. I tried to be civil with you for old times sake but since you have proven to be an incorrigible simpleton, I will henceforth respond to you in like manner. You don't deserve any respect whatsoever because that's meant to be earned. As Pathetic a plantation nigger as there has ever been, you will be subjected to the humiliations and thorough trashings that are reserved for irredeemable nigger slaves like you.
Gala hawking loser. She's exactly right because unlike you she's a player in the game. A worthless hungry okrika wearing, gala hawking Americanna wanna be. The vile racist pig Trump will lose big on Nov 3rd because America is on decline and thanks to the worst President in American history who's presiding over 100.000 deaths with tens of millions losing their jobs and unemployment rate in the 20s. For a poverty born inbred who will never see the inside of America foaming in the mouth is a mark of madness. Go sell all your earthly possessions and i bet you it's not worth $2.000. A cursed foool that inherited poverty from his lineage acting like a chump because he can buy a recharge card for N200.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:18am On May 24, 2020
Coluka, you probably run out of your N200 recharge card hungry loser.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:23am On May 24, 2020
All these Fat Orange a@s lickers lives under terrible conditions in their country and you will never see them hold the feet of their inept and worthless leaders to the fire. Those are the ones that turns a good country to a laughing stock in the comity of Nations but they will come on Nairaland and worship a no good, fat Orange pile of shiiit and they want us that have to live with that human maggot to hush our mouth. No wonder they are stuck in life of poverty and misery.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:24am On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Gala hawking loser. She's exactly right because unlike you she's a player in the game. A worthless hungry okrika wearing, gala hawking Americanna wanna be. The vile racist pig Trump will lose big on Nov 3rd because America is on decline and thanks to the worst President in American history who's presiding over 100.000 deaths with tens of millions losing their jobs and unemployment rate in the 20s. For a poverty born inbred who will never see the inside of America foaming in the mouth is a mark of madness. Go sell all your earthly possessions and i bet you it's not worth $2.000. A cursed foool that inherited poverty from his lineage acting like a chump because he can buy a recharge card for N200.
What do we have here? An enraged cockroach grin. Your impotent rage profits you nothing old roach grin. Pathetic lucasbaloney as pathetic as he has ever been. Be careful old man, you're making a play for King Mink'notaur's crown of dumbest of the unholy trinity. You're supposed to be trying to improve to Mayor kopsch' level or at least remain Mr. Dumber. You can do this Lucas, now don't go disappointing Junior and his mama again, Try and use your brain no matter how little of it remains for something useful and stop being such a wazzock!!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:31am On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Coluka, you probably run out of your N200 recharge card hungry loser.
You wish Lucas, you have awakened the beast grin grin grin. Ain't going nowhere, I have decided to dedicate my time to correcting the variously anomalies that have occurred in your brain since I stopped coming here to train you grin. Allowing a thoughtless human wretch like you untutored for this long was a mistake on my part. The emancipators are back Lucas, and we mean business cool

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:32am On May 24, 2020
coluka:

What do we have here? An enraged cockroach grin. Your impotent rage profits you nothing old roach grin. Pathetic lucasbaloney as pathetic as he has ever been. Be careful old man, you're making a play for King Mink'notaur's crown of dumbest of the unholy trinity. You're supposed to be trying to improve to Mayor kopsch' level or at least remain Mr. Dumber. You can do this Lucas, now don't go disappointing Junior and his mama again, Try and use your brain no matter how little of it remains for something useful and stop being such a wazzock!!
Your life is fvcked up and nothing can stop it. A poor soul that lives in one of the worst country in the world and he wouldn't critique the Thieflicians that bastardized and mortgaged your future but you can come and spout garbage about a country you will never step your feet on. I repeat, go sell all your earthly possessions and add your family heirlooms and i bet you it's not worth N1million which I guess is not $3.000. Poverty piece of human Basura. Ready for you loser. I don't have to buy recharge cards unlike you Bozo the clown.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:39am On May 24, 2020
coluka:

You wish Lucas, you have awakened the beast grin grin grin. Ain't going nowhere, I have decided to dedicate my time to correcting the variously anomalies that have occurred in your brain since I stopped coming here to train you grin. Allowing a thoughtless human wretch like you untutored for this long was a mistake on my part. The emancipators are back Lucas, and we mean business cool
Like Fela sang in one of his songs, Suffering and Smiling. You are wasting your life and living in abject poverty but a foool you are will come here spouting junks about America which you only know in your dreams. Even if you happen to get a visa, you have to sell all your earthly possessions and family treasures to purchase a ticket and getting here you will be an illegal immigrant subject to deportation in a little over three months. So why are you getting your BP high knowing there's no good hospital to take care of you since you are a poor soul.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:40am On May 24, 2020
The foool ran out of calling card again. I can send you something if you want to. Hit me up on my Dm.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:41am On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Your life is fvcked up and nothing can stop it. A poor soul that lives in one of the worst country in the world and he wouldn't critique the Thieflicians that bastardized and mortgaged your future but you can come and spout garbage about a country you will never step your feet on. I repeat, go sell all your earthly possessions and add your family heirlooms and i bet you it's not worth N1million which I guess is not $3.000. Poverty piece of human Basura. Ready for you loser. I don't have to buy recharge cards unlike you Bozo the clown.
Come on Lucas, you can do better than this. You can't revert to this robotic repetitions of same old shit in never ending circles. What human being does that? You have a brain Lucas!! I know it's the size of a peanut but it's a brain nonetheless grin. Just try to use it and make a little common sense. Your plantation masters are counting on you to do them proud but you are already failing them. Me? spout garbage? How can I spout you? Garbage Lucas, the reprehensible and Incorrigible liberal cockroach, I can't spout you!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:45am On May 24, 2020
coluka:

Come on Lucas, you can do better than this. You can't revert to this robotic repetitions of same old shit in never ending circles. What human being does that? You have a brain Lucas!! I know it's the size of a peanut but it's a brain nonetheless grin. Just try to use it and make a little common sense. Your plantation masters are counting on you to do them proud but you are already failing them. Me? spout garbage? How can I spout you? Garbage Lucas, the reprehensible and Incorrigible liberal cockroach, I can't spout you!!
Poverty head, you repeat the same junk all the time and you are still dirt poor. I will vote out the vile orange pig on Nov 3rd with the help of Tens of millions of well meaning Americans and i doubt you to say the same thing. Go and hawk your stale and smelly gala before you get the whooping of your life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:48am On May 24, 2020
Coluka hustling for another N200 to buy a recharge card. Poor soul. You need help.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:51am On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Like Fela sang in one of his songs, Suffering and Smiling. You are wasting your life and living in abject poverty but a foool you are will come here spouting junks about America which you only know in your dreams. Even if you happen to get a visa, you have to sell all your earthly possessions and family treasures to purchase a ticket and getting here you will be an illegal immigrant subject to deportation in a little over three months. So why are you getting your BP high knowing there's no good hospital to take care of you since you are a poor soul.
No need projecting, we both know that you are the one who is a jobless and poverty stricken doofus leeching on your wife's meagre income. The only thing you have going in your life is the fake life you're living on nairaland where you come to pour your frustrations out. Have you listened to yourself or read the poisonous junk you post here? No one needs to see you before knowing that you are a frustrated and worthless failure in life. The amount of anger and vitriol you express here is too much for anyone who has something reasonable doing in life. Only purposeless, visionless and unprofitable cretins like you who are frustrated about everything in your lives can be this much of an angry lunatic.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 7:56am On May 24, 2020
coluka:

No need projecting, we both know that you are the one who is a jobless and poverty stricken doofus leeching on your wife's meagre income. The only thing you have going in your life is the fake life you're living on nairaland where you come to pour your frustrations out. Have you listened to yourself or read the poisonous junk you post here? No one needs to see you before knowing that you are a frustrated and worthless failure in life. The amount of anger and vitriol you express here is too much for anyone who has something reasonable doing in life. Only purposeless, visionless and unprofitable cretins like you who are frustrated about everything in your lives can be this much of an angry lunatic.
A perpetual failure in life. Have been visiting Nigeria yearly since my parents relocated to Nigeria 18 years ago and i spend every Xmas with them . Met many successful Nigerians and not one of them is enamored by the Orange buffon in the Oval Office now. Here's a born loser who can't even show his face but will spout junk as if he knew better than Americans. Your house is burning and you are putting out a fire thousands of miles away while neglecting your house. That's madness. That's why you will be a perpetual failure in life and that's not a curse because Charity begins at home.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:58am On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Poverty head, you repeat the same junk all the time and you are still dirt poor. I will vote out the vile orange pig on Nov 3rd with the help of Tens of millions of well meaning Americans and i doubt you to say the same thing. Go and hawk your stale and smelly gala before you get the whooping of your life.
Lol, the anencephaly afflicted liberal junkie is now trying to steal my lines grin. What a joke!! Repetition of meaningless junk is your stock in trade. I mean, that seems to be the entire purpose of your life and that's why you're a favourite useful idiot for your plantation masters. Who needs animals as pets and beasts of burden when you have the most asinine asshole in all of humanity at your beck and call?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:02am On May 24, 2020
coluka:

Lol, the anencephaly afflicted liberal junkie is now trying to steal my lines grin. What a joke!! Repetition of meaningless junk is your stock in trade. I mean, that seems to be the entire purpose of your life and that's why you're a favourite useful idiot for your plantation masters. Who needs animals as pet when you have the most
Bozo, do you even know the meaning of plantation masters ?. It's the Thieflicians that makes your life a living hell while their families are living high on the hogs while you are scrambling for the crumbs that falls off their table. They will travel out of Nigeria for their vacations and medical needs while your kind will die of malaria and typhoid. Will skin you alive Okrika wearing, kwashiokor look alike.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2020
The loser Coluka is hustling for another N200 to buy a recharge card again. What a pathetic guy forming big man on Nairaland while he barely eats twice a day. A guy that's doesn't know the meaning of Balanced Diet.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 8:17am On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
A perpetual failure in life. Have been visiting Nigeria yearly since my parents relocated to Nigeria 18 years ago and i spend every Xmas with them . Met many successful Nigerians and not one of them is enamored by the Orange buffon in the Oval Office now. Here's a born loser who can't even show his face but will spout junk as if he knew better than Americans. Your house is burning and you are putting out a fire thousands of miles away while neglecting your house. That's madness. That's why you will be a perpetual failure in life and that's not a curse because Charity begins at home.
Oh please, go tell your cock and bull story to the buzzards not those of us that know your parents disowned you a long time ago when they couldn't put up with your uselessness and redundancy anymore. They just couldn't believe they gave birth to such a nauseating piece of shít. I know your story old jerk! You can only fool your fellow liberal dumbos on nairaland. You come here every Christmas yet every attempt made to meet you physically is met with funny excuses. Just shut it dunce!! A miserable loser that can't even meet his basic needs is blabbing.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:25am On May 24, 2020
coluka:

Oh please, go tell your cock and bull story to the buzzards not those of us that know your parents disowned you a long time ago when they couldn't put up with your uselessness and redundancy anymore. They just couldn't believe they gave birth to such a nauseating piece of shít. I know your story old jerk! You can only fool your fellow liberal dumbos on nairaland. You come here every Christmas yet every attempt made to meet you physically is met with funny excuses. Just shut it dunce!! A miserable loser that can't even meet his basic needs is blabbing.
Welcome back Koter, that's an American jingle for you right there poverty incarnate. A faceless punk that can't show that ugly face filled with pimples and brown tooth. The best in your lineage can't carry my jockstrap. Glad you hustled someone out of N200. It would it take long before you rum out of data while mine is unlimited.

(1) (2) (3) ... (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) ... (4167) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.