Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1682864 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (4167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:31am On May 24, 2020
The loser Coluka is conserving his N200 recharge card. Will post and turn his Wi-Fi off to save his little money. Such a woeful guy. Like I said, will skin you alive and spit you out like a chewing gum.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 12:00pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Bozo, do you even know the meaning of plantation masters ?. It's the Thieflicians that makes your life a living hell while their families are living high on the hogs while you are scrambling for the crumbs that falls off their table. They will travel out of Nigeria for their vacations and medical needs while your kind will die of malaria and typhoid. Will skin you alive Okrika wearing, kwashiokor look alike.
I definitely agree you know more about plantation masters than I do, I have never had one. You on the other hand have been turned into a perpetual slave by your plantation masters so you can better describe them. You are the chief plantation nigger on the forum after all. So please tell us Mr plantation nigger, who is a plantation master? I really long to know what magical powers they have to turn an over 60 years old monkey like you into this mentally deranged, uncouth lunatic whose only usefulness in life is being such a willing tool for manifesting liberal stupidity on Nairaland. Please do explain how painful the constant ass whooping and anal probings you receive from them are and of that is responsible for you turning into this hysterical, imbecilic dumb ox you have become? Please be prompt with your response, the emancipators need it to start resetting your decrepit mental faculties

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 12:14pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
The loser Coluka is conserving his N200 recharge card. Will post and turn his Wi-Fi off to save his little money. Such a woeful guy. Like I said, will skin you alive and spit you out like a chewing gum.
Lol, what a sight it would be to see this piteous, senile geriatric trying to chew anything. At your age you are already looking like an ancestor with no teeth and mucus filled gums. Unlike you that need your fake life on nairaland to feel important, I have serious responsibilities to handle in real life so I can't spend all day sparring with jobless fools like you on nairaland. I'll be here to toy with you whenever I feel like but rest assured, I have dedicated myself to knocking some sense into that empty skull of yours and I will not relent.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:14pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

I definitely agree you know more about plantation masters than I do, I have never had one. You on the other hand have been turned into a perpetual slave by your plantation masters so you can better describe them. You are the chief plantation nigger on the forum after all. So please tell us Mr plantation nigger, who is a plantation master? I really long to know what magical powers they have to turn an over 60 years old monkey like you into this mentally deranged, uncouth lunatic whose only usefulness in life is being such a willing tool for manifesting liberal stupidity on Nairaland. Please do explain how painful the constant ass whooping and anal probings you receive from them are and of that is responsible for you turning into this hysterical, imbecilic dumb ox you have become? Please be prompt with your response, the emancipators need it to start resetting your decrepit mental faculties
Poverty inbred, you came back for more whooping hungry bozo. I am In my 80s not 60. Like I said, you are a sadist and a fool. You used the word that applies to you in your cave. Will screw you much more than you will ever know because unlike a poor rat like You, I don't have to go and beg for N200 to buy Data. A no good hungry sewage foool that think of himself as a superstar on nairaland. Go and bring the best in your lineage and yours truly will bring him to shame. A guy born in poverty that will probably spend his life in poverty unless he changes his way. Charity begins at home. You home front is in ruins and you are neglecting that to front about a country you have no SS in.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:21pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

Lol, what a sight it would be to see this piteous, senile geriatric trying to chew anything. At your age you are already looking like an ancestor with no teeth and mucus filled gums. Unlike you that need your fake life on nairaland to feel important, I have serious responsibilities to handle in real life so I can't spend all day sparring with jobless fools like you on nairaland. I'll be here to toy with you whenever I feel like but rest assured, I have dedicated myself to knocking some sense into that empty skull of yours and I will not relent.
Gala hawking superstar. You are really a sick dude. The fumes and dust you inhaled from that stale and rotten gala is surely affecting your medulla. I will post series of my pics if you post only one pic of yours. I dare you but I know you will not because hunger and stress will show all over you. A guy that's total network is not even worth my airfare to South Africa is making a fool of himself. The Orange piece of garbage you worship think of you and your ilks as subhuman species out of the continent he called a shiiithole. What's your joy in life, living a substandard life with poverty all around you and feeling like a Tiger on nairaland while you are really a house Cat.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2020
Coluka the hungry gala hawker, gone begging for another N200 to buy a recharge card. You messing with someone that will send you to the bottom of the pit in the poverty hole.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 12:25pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Poverty inbred, you came back for more whooping hungry bozo. I am In my 80s not 60. Like I said, you are a sadist and a fool. You used the word that applies to you in your cave. Will screw you much more than you will ever know because unlike a poor rat like You, I don't have to go and beg for N200 to buy Data. A no good hungry sewage foool that think of himself as a superstar on nairaland. Go and bring the best in your lineage and yours truly will bring him to shame. A guy born in poverty that will probably spend his life in poverty unless he changes his way. Charity begins at home. You home front is in ruins and you are neglecting that to front about a country you have no SS in.
Lol, imagine this frail looking schmuck that needs to be helped before he eases himself otherwise he'll crap all over his body, the old fool is spoiling for a fight. What ass whooping? This pathetic repeating of old shit over and over again is what you brag about? An bumbling old fool that can't even face a primary school pupil in an intellectual contest is yapping when enlightened men are talking. The way you have been repeating N200 all these days, it's like that's your entire worth in life or are you stilishly begging for N200? Come clean dunce, let's know if we will first solve the problem of the biting hunger that's disturbing you before proceeding to fix your decaying brain.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

Lol, imagine this frail looking schmuck that needs to be helped before he eases himself otherwise he'll crap all over his body, the old fool is spoiling for a fight. What ass whooping? This pathetic repeating of old shit over and over again is what you brag about? An bumbling old fool that can't even face a primary school pupil in an intellectual contest is yapping when enlightened men are talking. The way you have been repeating N200 all these days, it's like that's your entire worth in life or are you stilishly begging for N200? Come clean dunce, let's know if we will first solve the problem of the biting hunger that's disturbing you before proceeding to fix your decaying brain.
Poverty inbred, it's not my fault your life is in sewage. It's the fault of the inept Thieflicians that mortgaged your future to selling gala all over the streets. If you have prepared for something better in life, you won't be stuck about a Pig thousands of miles away in a country you can only see in a dream. Your contemporaries are moving up in Nigeria and you are obsessed about a guy that you do not appear in his radar. That's the highest form of lunacy and that's why success is far from you. Get your priorities right, if not , failure will be your Siamese twin.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 12:36pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Gala hawking superstar. You are really a sick dude. The fumes and dust you inhaled from that stale and rotten gala is surely affecting your medulla. I will post series of my pics if you post only one pic of yours. I dare you but I know you will not because hunger and stress will show all over you. A guy that's total network is not even worth my airfare to South Africa is making a fool of himself. The Orange piece of garbage you worship think of you and your ilks as subhuman species out of the continent he called a shiiithole. What's your joy in life, living a substandard life with poverty all around you and feeling like a Tiger on nairaland while you are really a house Cat.
What can I say about you, online billionaire that will never show up when it's time to put his money where his mouth is. While you're traveling all over the world in your dreams, please do accept the little challenges and bets you have been chickening out of all over nairaland. A senseless jackass whose entire mental abilities is just about being proficient in throwing insults around like an immoral juvenile is what you are. Please do the needful and tell us about your horrific experiences at the hands of your liberal masters let's commence immediate treatment for your plantation nigger traumatic stress disorder

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:44pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

What can I say about you, online billionaire that will never show up when it's time to put his money where his mouth is. While you're traveling all over the world in your dreams, please do accept the little challenges and bets you have been chickening out of all over nairaland. A senseless jackass whose entire mental abilities is just about being proficient in throwing insults around like an immoral juvenile is what you are. Please do the needful and tell us about your horrific experiences at the hands of your liberal masters let's commence immediate treatment for your plantation nigger traumatic stress disorder
Brainstem, show up against a worthless gala hawking piece of crap. You are out of your mind. How can i show up against a guy who's scared of showing his ugly face filled with pimples. A faceless punk. Like I said, misery will follow you as long as your priorities are not right.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 12:54pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Poverty inbred, it's not my fault your life is in sewage. It's the fault of the inept Thieflicians that mortgaged your future to selling gala all over the streets. If you have prepared for something better in life, you won't be stuck about a Pig thousands of miles away in a country you can only see in a dream. Your contemporaries are moving up in Nigeria and you are obsessed about a guy that you do not appear in his radar. That's the highest form of lunacy and that's why success is far from you. Get your priorities right, if not , failure will be your Siamese twin.
How am I to to keep reading this same shit you keep regurgitating over and over again? Is it that you have nothing else in your brain? How many times do we have to read the exact same shit from this idiotic fathead on this forum. You are over 60 years for goodness sake, when will we start seeing or reading of any knowledge you acquired during your long stay in this world? Empty head, no knowledge, no sense, no use. You're just a worthless POS that wasted his entire on Earth being useless to himself, his family and society. Your are so valueless that if there was a choice to be made between you and a stone, people would make a dash for the stone, if it means they would avoid spending another second with an obtuse orangutan like you. Same reason why your parents ran for their dear lives and fled back to Nigeria so they can be as far as possible from your disgusting personality.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:59pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

How am I to to keep reading this same shit you keep regurgitating over and over again? Is it that you have nothing else in your brain? How many times do we have to read the exact same shit from this idiotic fathead on this forum. You are over 60 years for goodness sake, when will we start seeing or reading of any knowledge you acquired during your long stay in this world? Empty head, no knowledge, no sense, no use. You're just a worthless POS that wasted his entire on Earth being useless to himself, his family and society. Your are so valueless that if there was a choice to be made between you and a stone, people would make a dash for the stone, if it means they would avoid spending another second with an obtuse orangutan like you. Same reason why your parents ran for their dear lives and fled back to Nigeria so they can be as far as possible from your disgusting personality.
Brainstem, I am in my 80s but I have my pic on my profile but you are Mr Universe that can't show your handsome face. All mouth and no show and that's a perfect description of a guy that's blessed with poverty inherited from his forebears. Show your face Mr Universe. I bet you are not delightful to the eyes.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:04pm On May 24, 2020
Coluka the stale and smelly gala hawking , okrika wearing, brown tooth with yellow eyes poverty inbred is hustling for another N200 because his data is finished. Poverty is yours unless you get your priorities right. Being born in poverty is not your fault but dying in one is surely your fault.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:07pm On May 24, 2020
Hungry boy Coluka, I told you my data is unlimited. I will send you to the stable house of hunger by making you spend your little money on recharge card. Kwashiokor looking, gala hawking cave boy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:14pm On May 24, 2020
Coluka the gala hawking, Okrika wearing loudmouth that support the vile Orange Pig is out of data again. I told you I am In Premier league compared to an amateur like you. Will never run out of data because mine is unlimited. It's you that is spending your little feed money to buy Data. Go get something healthy to eat village chump. Bye. If you want more a@s whooping, will gladly oblige you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:15pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Brainstem, show up against a worthless gala hawking piece of crap. You are out of your mind. How can i show up against a guy who's scared of showing his ugly face filled with pimples. A faceless punk. Like I said, misery will follow you as long as your priorities are not right.
Oh please shut up clod!! I don't need to start recounting your well documented cowardice on the forum, everyone knows about it already. You have made a name for yourself as the coward of the forum. The rambunctious fool that always flees with his tail between his legs when the chips are down. Pathetic lucasbaloney!! Get a life, You are not living any right now, you're just an empty carcass stinking up the air and polluting the atmosphere for the people who have been so unfortunate to know a repugnant ninnyhammer like you in life.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:17pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

Oh please shut up clod!! I don't need to start recounting your well documented cowardice on the forum, everyone knows about it already. You have made a name for yourself as the coward of the forum. The rambunctious fool that always flees with his tail between his legs when the chips are down. Pathetic lucasbaloney!! Get a life, You are not living any right now, you're just an empty carcass stinking up the air and polluting the atmosphere for the people who have been so unfortunate to know a repugnant ninnyhammer like you in life.
Show your face. What are you hiding. I bet poverty will show all over your ugly looking face. Post your pic and proof me wrong hungry boy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:20pm On May 24, 2020
Hunger personification, Coluka, still waiting for your pic. You probably look like a stinking village squirrel. If I look like you, i will not show my face either.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:22pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Brainstem, I am in my 80s but I have my pic on my profile but you are Mr Universe that can't show your handsome face. All mouth and no show and that's a perfect description of a guy that's blessed with poverty inherited from his forebears. Show your face Mr Universe. I bet you are not delightful to the eyes.
No garbage Lucas, the coward of the forum, the be number one robotic zombie of the forum, you're not 80, stop trying to deceive the forum to cover for why you look like an ancestor. it's not your age jerk, it's the amount of stupidity you have engaged in all your life, your body couldn't take it anymore so it started packing up. Now you're looking like a character from the planet of the apes just that you have no teeth grin. Go get a life old twerp, you have about ten years left to achieve something meaningful before your scabies ridden carcass of a body packs up for good

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:25pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Hunger personification, Coluka, still waiting for your pic. You probably look like a stinking village squirrel. If I look like you, i will not show my face either.
Show my face for the pleasure of a mentally unstable antediluvian monkey? grin No, I will post my pics when a real human being asks for it, I don't do things to pleasure lunatics.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:26pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

No garbage Lucas, the coward of the forum, the be number one robotic zombie of the forum, you're not 80, stop trying to deceive the forum to cover for why you look like an ancestor. it's not your age jerk, it's the amount of stupidity you have engaged in all your life, your body couldn't take it anymore so it started packing up. Now you're looking like a character from the planet of the apes just that you have no teeth grin. Go get a life old twerp, you have about ten years left to achieve something meaningful before your scabies ridden carcass of a body packs up for good
Hungry sicko just throwing anything up to see what will stick. I hate to say this but I believe my Rotweiller and Great Dane feed better than you. Once more, show your face and will put up my pic and my family Pic up on my profile. What's so hard for you in showing your face. You are probably a con artist that's afraid of showing his face. I dare you show to your face Mr Universe.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:29pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

Show my face for the pleasure of a mentally unstable antediluvian monkey? grin No, I will post my pics when a real human being asks for it, I don't do things to pleasure lunatics.
I am in Oak Park and you are in some dusty garbage filled cave. Just want to know how kwashiokor look on a guy since we don't have that here where I live. Like I said, with your mouth, for you to be successful will be a hard task unless you get your priorities right.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:33pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Shut up, you only posted your picture on your old lucasbalo handle where you were looking like a discarded piece of rag. Since then you have smartly learnt to post pictures which we have no way of verifying sincr you have refused to show your face in real life. I offered you an opportunity, you chickened out, anduku offered you one, you chickened out, Trapping gave you another chance, you chickened out again. Lucasbaboon, the cowardly and fatuous chicken of nairaland, go get a life and stop living a dream online only to come back to the reality of your wretched existence.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 1:35pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

When I said a Fox News poll gave Hillary Clinton a 10 points lead, I know and mean what I am saying. I am not one of those liberal ignoramuses that abound on this forum
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-10-points-both-seen-as-flawed

Firstly, the Bernie or bust/ Never Biden movement is still very much alive and kicking and they are more enraged than before because they believe the nomination was stolen from Bernie. They've also been joined by a new ADOS/Blacks for Trump movement. You live in a liberal/fake news media bubble and don't know anything about what you are talking about.

Secondly, what has the party of the governor of the state got to do with who the state votes for? In New Hampshire on the same election night, Hillary won the presidential polls, A republican Sununu won the governorship race. In North Carolina, the exact opposite happened, Trump won the presidential poll, A Democrat won the governorship race. In Pennsylvania, the governor was and is still a democrat, Trump won the state anyway. Montana, Louisiana, Kentucky, Kansas all have Democrat governors but there's no way a Biden is winning any of those states. Flip it the other way, Massachusetts and Maryland both have Republican governors but there's no chance in hell that Trump wins any of those states.

Your third point is just you projecting. Now my own projection is that Trump will win no matter the conditions on elections night. And you're right, Trump isn't facing the same candidate opponent he faced in 2016, he is facing a much worse opponent.
I wanted to reply that bozo but thanks for your detailed response.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:38pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

Shut up, you only posted your picture on your old lucasbalo handle where you were looking like a discarded piece of rag. Since then you have smartly learnt to post pictures which we have no way of verifying sincr you have refused to show your face in real life. I offered you an opportunity, you chickened out, anduku offered you one, you chickened out, Trapping gave you another chance, you chickened out again. Lucasbaboon, the cowardly and fatuous chicken of nairaland, go get a life and stop living a dream online only to come back to the reality of your wretched existence.
A sick and vacuous piece of human Basura. Why don't you show one Pic of yours. That's all I asked for. Who meets with ghosts. All you Orange Pig worshippers are only good anonymously. A hungry village rat that refuses to show his face but can mouth off. Like I said, inheriting poverty is not your problem but dying with poverty is your problem. The useless leaders who messed and fvcked your life up is your problem not me that lives thousands of miles away from you. You will be in a bread line as long as you keep your behavior.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:39pm On May 24, 2020
Goldmaxx:
I wanted to reply that bozo but thanks for your detailed response.
You can join the queue too if you care to. Misery loves company.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:43pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I am in Oak Park and you are in some dusty garbage filled cave. Just want to know how kwashiokor look on a guy since we don't have that here where I live. Like I said, with your mouth, for you to be successful will be a hard task unless you get your priorities right.
Not only oak park, you're living in the white house grin. A miserable psycho that has been prowling the streets of Chicago in tattered rags looking for who to rob of a cent a two to satisfy his pervasive hunger everyday since his long-suffering ex-wife kicked his stinking lazy ass out into the streets. Pitiful schizoid that has never made a single cent from genuine labour. Being a leech on your parents resources till they disowned you at fifty then shifting your leeching to your wife's purse until she got rid of your rotten ass is not an achievement. That's why you have become the hunger ravaged roving bedlamite you have turned into. Get a life old clown!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:44pm On May 24, 2020
Coluka the poverty inbred, you are out of data again as usual. I told you I am not in the same league with you. Will send you to the poor house where you belong. I know you are paying for your gibberish now because your feed money has all gone in buying data to match up with my unlimited data.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:47pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

Not only oak park, you're living in the white house grin. A miserable psycho that has been prowling the streets of Chicago in tattered rags looking for who to rob of a cent a two to satisfy his pervasive hunger everyday since his long-suffering ex-wife kicked his stinking lazy ass out into the streets. Pitiful schizoid that has never made a single cent from genuine labour. Being a leech on your parents resources till they disowned you at fifty then shifting your leeching to your wife's purse until she got rid of your rotten ass is not an achievement. That's why you have become the hunger ravaged roving bedlamite you have turned into. Get a life old clown!!
Mental dwarf, get your story right. My wife was feeding me before what was you said in one of your useless epistle and now my ex wife. You are truly a sicko. That's the effects of mosquitoes bite that gives you malaria that you can't treat. You are just rambling spouting garbage as usual. Will send you to the bread line begging for food poor boy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:48pm On May 24, 2020
[sup][/sup]
Abbeybailey:
A sick and vacuous piece of human Basura. Why don't you show one Pic of yours. That's all I asked for. Who meets with ghosts. All you Orange Pig worshippers are only good anonymously. A hungry village rat that refuses to show his face but can mouth off. Like I said, inheriting poverty is not your problem but dying with poverty is your problem. The useless leaders who messed and fvcked your life up is your problem not me that lives thousands of miles away from you. You will be in a bread line as long as you keep your behavior.
Why is this antiquated relic of ancestral baboons desperate for my pics grin. I have already told you that I don't post my pics for the amusement of deranged apes. I'll only post it when a real human being asks for it. Lucasbaboon!! You're a deranged baboon so you are not qualified to ask.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:50pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:
[sup][/sup]
Why is this antiquated relic of ancestral baboons desperate for my pics grin. I have already told you that I don't post my pics for the amusement of deranged apes. I'll only post it when a real human being asks for it. Lucasbaboon!! You're a deranged baboon so you are not qualified to ask.
Just like the worthless Trump you worship, you call people the names that applies to you. A very handsome Coluka that can't show the multi colored yellow eyed face with pimples and brown tooth. A guy that oozes out poverty like trees releasing oxygen in the forest. I told you I am way above you in all the measuring scales of life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 1:55pm On May 24, 2020
Okrika boy is gone again. Time to go hustle for another N200 to buy Data, Coluka the hungry cave rat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (4167) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.