Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1636804 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 4:28pm On May 24, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

You confused son of the lower ape, how's going on everytime about a good gene equall to a cussfest contest? Are you born head first slam on a concrete? You are too moronic to even be a pygmy. You have the self awareness of a rotten bag of crepes. You are to stupidity what Tiger Wood is to the act of golfing.
You see the racist in this idiot manifests anytime he opens his soak away pit of a mouth to vomit a load of shit. Pygmies are human beings and they ain't moronic. As a matter of fact they are more honourable than imbecilic maniacs like you. You have proven to be everything you accuse Trump of, You are a foolish racist and a Eugenics apologist. As for the cussfest, look no further than your fellow plantation Baboon abbeybailey, he started it, I just chose to toy with him for the day. I am just catching my fun and here you are to make it two for the price of one grin. Dumb and Dumber in line for a historic ass whooping by the emancipators cool

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 4:38pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

You see the racist in this idiot manifests anytime he opens his soak away pit of a mouth to vomit a load of shit. Pygmies are human beings and they ain't moronic. As a matter of fact they are more honourable than imbecilic maniacs like you. You have proven to be everything you accuse Trump of, You are a foolish racist and a Eugenics apologist. As for the cussfest, look no further than your fellow plantation Baboon abbeybailey, he started it, I just chose to toy with him for the day. I am just catching my fun and here you are to make it two for the price of one grin. Dumb and Dumber in line for a historic ass whooping by the emancipators cool

It's a cussfest cry baby, it's not a POTUS with no minority in his west wing and white nationalist running immigration or DOJ. Which of that's too hard for your none existing common sense to comprehend.

Are you that slow in processing simple information? Then get a lobtomy ASAP. If you have sexxx with anyone with your IQ number, y'all will birth the human form of idiocy.

Wow!!! Once again plonker, how's plantation nigga an insult? You should be eaten by wild beast of burden.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 4:41pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You need mental help and you can't afford it in a country where health care is suspect at best. Yours truly is covered by Blue Cross Blue Shield Illinois and in my neck of the wood, that's what we call Cadillac Healthcare courtesy of my job. Your kind die of malaria and typhoid in a country where average lifespan is 53 for male and 54 for female. Poverty makes yours worse too. Any bout of malaria can send you beyond and take you out of your misery.
Lol, look at the racist clown insulting himself, your parents are Nigerian ain't they? You think insulting Nigeria affects me in anyway? What a dumbass!!! You have a job? I have now heard everything on this forum. This jobless chicken-shit that spends all his days on nairaland says he has a job grin. You that attacks anyone who takes a break from nairaland while boasting of your unlimited data? You have a job? You that depended on your parents until they disowned you at fifty years of age, you have a job? You that can't even meet your simple needs as a human being? Please what job is this that allows you to have all day to be an obnoxious fool on nairaland? In your dreams dolt!! That's the only place you have a job, in your fücking dreams!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 4:46pm On May 24, 2020
[b][/b]
Kopfschmerzens:

It's a cussfest cry baby, it's not a POTUS with no minority in his west wing and white nationalist running immigration or DOJ. Which of that's too hard for your none existing common sense to comprehend.

Are you that slow in processing simple information? Then get a lobtomy ASAP. If you have sexxx with anyone with your IQ number, y'all will birth the human form of idiocy.

Wow!!! Once again plonker, how's plantation nigga an insult? You should be eaten by wild beast of burden.
Another junk epistle from the racist Eugenics apologist grin. Can't waste my brain cells on this pile of maniacal musings grin. If you want to join lucasbaboon's cussfest Olympics, you need to up your ante, you are sounding like a very dull primary school pupil. Sit up fool!! Your parents didn't waste all that money on your education for you to come and embarrass your entire generation on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 4:54pm On May 24, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Look at this brain fart trying to chat shit, you brain dead low lifer. If you have anything left in that empty head of yours, how's plantation negro even an insult. You illiterate house nigger licking massa ass is what's a disgrace.

Since you lack self awareness, i'm not surprise with your garbage bucket common sense. You come across as the world poster boy of imbeciles, if everything us equal, you have totally cross all known spectrum of autism.
Look at the reprehensible lamebrain proudly owning his Identity as a plantation nigger and speaking the disgusting plantation nigger lingua. You have now accepted you're a plantation nigger, a stupid racist and a Eugenics apologist. What next dummy? You outing yourself as a a despicable Nazi? With your penchant for German monikers, I wouldn't be surprised if you started proclaiming Nazi propaganda and reciting Hitler's mein kampf off heart. You seem like the kind of unscrupulous and unstable juvenile deliquent that gets mixed up in such kinds of stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

Lol, look at the racist clown insulting himself, your parents are Nigerian ain't they? You think insulting Nigeria affects me in anyway? What a dumbass!!! You have a job? I have now heard everything on this forum. This jobless chicken-shit that spends all his days on nairaland says he has a job grin. You that attacks anyone who takes a break from nairaland and while boasting of your unlimited data? You have a job? You that depended on your parents until they disowned you at fifty years of age, you have a job? You that can't even meet your simple needs as a human being? Please what job is this that allows you to have all day to be an obnoxious fool on nairaland? In your dreams dolt!! That's the only place you have a job, in your fücking dreams!!
My folks are 1.000 times better than the villagers that gave birth to you. They live very comfortable life in the Island and they will be in Chicago as soon as the Airport opens up for their summer holiday unlike the hungry villagers that gave birth to you in the jungle.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2020
Coluka the village skunk, will post the pic of my Dad and Mum with me by their side when my father was celebrating his 70th birthday few years ago at his club in Lagos Island if only you can post the pics of the poverty heads that gave birth to you. Is that a deal ?.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:09pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Coluka the village skunk, will post the pic of my Dad and Mum with me by their side when ny father was celevrsting his 70th birthday few years ago at his club in Lagos Island if only you can post the pics of the poverty heads that gave birth to you. Is that a deal ?.
What's it? I have told you I don't want to see your scary scarecrow of an image. Is it by force? Don't you want me to sleep for the next one week? grin. Seeing your stinking corpse of a body is enough to give the entire city nightmares for days and you want me to face that horror alone? God forbid!!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:13pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

What's it? I have told you I don't want to see you scary scarecrow of an image. Is it by force? Don't you want me to sleep for the next one week? grin. Seeing your stinking corpse of a body is enough to give the entire city nightmares for days and you want me to face that horror alone? God forbid!!!
Third world skunk. A human crap comparing his hungry parents to mine. My parents live the kind of life anyone in your lineage will like to live plus they get the best of medical care your Thieflicians and their cronies get with their Medicare paid for. They spend every summer in their home here in Chicago while yours are living in filth and garbage in a village with no good drinking water and electricity. Poverty cursed skunk.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:17pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
My folks are 1.000 times better than the villagers that gave birth to you. They live very comfortable life in the Island and they will be in Chicago as soon as the Airport opens up for their summer holiday unlike the hungry villagers that gave birth to you in the jungle.
They gave birth to a garbage scavenging nuisance like you didn't they? Anyone whose combined genes produced a baboon like you would be ashamed of saying you are their offspring. Same reason your parents decamped back to Nigeria because they couldn't bear the shame of being identified with an abhorrent monster like you. Stop lying loser, they disowned your horrid ass a long time ago so you know they ain't coming to Chicago to see you. Where will they stay if they come? You are a homeless street urchin and they know it!! They ain't coming liar!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:22pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Third world skunk. A human crap comparing his hungry parents to mine. My parents live the kind of life anyone in your lineage will like to live plus they get the best of medical care your Thieflicians and their cronies get with their Medicare paid for. They spend every summer in their home here in Chicago while yours are living in filth and garbage in a village with no good drinking water and electricity. Poverty cursed skunk.
I am not comparing my parents to yours baboon, You don't have any parents!! They disowned you a long time ago and placed an irrevocable curse on you. That's why you have been oscillating in your own world of stupidity and worthlessness without any hope of redemption. You're done for kook! Just go prepare for your ultimately miserable expiration. There is nothing you can do to stop it. No hope!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:23pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

They gave birth to a garbage scavenging nuisance like you didn't they? Anyone whose combined genes produced a baboon like you would be ashamed of saying you are their offspring. Same reason your parents decamped back to Nigeria because they couldn't bear the shame of being identified with an abhorrent monster like you. Stop lying loser, they disowned your horrid ass a long time ago so you know they ain't coming to Chicago to see you. Where will they stay if they come? You are a homeless street urchin and they know it!! They ain't coming liar!!
Poverty is not a good thing. Combination of poverty and hunger sure makes you insane. Told the story before of my father and mother moving to Lagos about 19 years ago after the death of Oba Oyekan of Lagos because Ologunkutere royal family is next in line and my Dad was one of the three finalists for the Kingship before the present Oba Akinolu who is a descendant of Ologunkutere won. I am a Blue Blood unlike a worthless and poverty stricken skunk like you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Poverty is not a good thing. Combination of poverty and hunger sure makes you insane. Told the story before of my father and mother moving to Lagos about 19 years ago after the death of Oba Oyekan of Lagos because Ologunkutere royal family is next in line and my Dad was one of the three finalists for the Kingship before the present Oba Akinolu who is a descendant of Ologunkutere won. I am a Blue Blood unlike a worthless and poverty stricken skunk like you.
Wow! The losing streak dates as far back than I originally thought.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:26pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

I am not comparing my parents to yours baboon, You don't have any parents!! They disowned you a long time ago and placed an irrevocable curse on you. That's why you have been oscillating in your own world of stupidity and worthlessness without any hope of redemption. You're done for kook! Just go prepare for your ultimately miserable expiration. There is nothing you can do to stop it. No hope!!
Average lifespan of a Nigerian living a city is 53/54 not to talk of your folks in a village filled with rats, mosquitoes and garbage. No clean water and no electricity. They have to live next to wild animals like pythons and shit and there's no hospital when they fall sick. I see why 53 and 54 is the lifespan. Malaria or typhoid will do justice to you sooner or later.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:29pm On May 24, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

That's a compliment coming from a village skunk whose parents transfer the vow of poverty to. It's your heritage and you will dwell in it as long as you are alive.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:30pm On May 24, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Tell me if your folks get sick in the village, where do they go for treatment. No wonder 53/54 is the magic number. If in doubt, google UNESCO. Poverty incarnate.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:31pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
We have heard this before, just like the story of you being a rich man or even having a job or your story of being taken to US as a kid or going there as an 18 year old on a student visa grin. Tales by moonlight, story story. Somoene must have told you that you are cold blooded and you're now mistaking cold blooded for blue blooded. They don't mean the same thing dumbo. Yes, we know you're a cold blooded criminal in the crime infested killing fields of Chicago. No one is disputing that grin. Just don't mix it up with blue blooded and start thinking you are what you aren't.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:35pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Average lifespan of a Nigerian living a city is 53/54 not to talk of your folks in a village filled with rats, mosquitoes and garbage. No clean water and no electricity. They have to live next to wild animals like pythons and shit and there's no hospital when they fall sick. I see why 53 and 54 is the lifespan. Malaria or typhoid will do justice to you sooner or later.
You just mentioned the average life span of your poverty infested family. The debilitating malaria and typhoid maladies afflicting your generation and the horrible life your people live. What can I say, Accept my sympathies but it doesn't concern me one bit

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:39pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

You just mentioned the average life span of your poverty infested family. The debilitating malaria and typhoid maladies afflicting your generation and the horrible life your people li
I love to get you lose what's left of your marbles. Like I said , my father is in his early 70s and my mother is right behind him. Your junk don't apply to them because they come to Chicago yearly for their annual checkups. No one in your lineage can say that. Plus my father and mother get the kind of healthcare your President and your oligarchs travel abroad for free courtesy of their Medicare. Eat your heart out poverty cursed skunk.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:41pm On May 24, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Lol, the clown is clown is a born loser.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 5:42pm On May 24, 2020
Opinion: Trump’s America is a failed state

Far from making America great, despicable Don Trump has transformed America into what is arguably a “failed state.”

In fact, Trump and his Republican facilitators have decimated America in three-and-a-half short years after President Barack Obama set America right again after eight years of Republican rule. With the GOP’s valuable assistance, Trump tanked the economy and single-handedly created animosity among America’s most dependable allies and trading partners. He is also unilaterally responsible for the deaths of nearly 100,000 American citizens because his focus is solely on all things Trump.

Last week there were several articles rhetorically asking if Wisconsin was a failed state after Republicans and the courts put voters in harm’s way by giving residents a choice to be exposed to the novel coronavirus or forget participating in the democratic process. An article in “The Guardian” summarized the definition of a failed state thus:

“A failed state is one that can no longer claim legitimacy or perform a government’s core function of protecting the people’s basic security.”

The actual definition the author summarized from “Britannica” is more detailed for sure, but it accurately defines America today after three-and-a-half years of Trump and Republican rule. It reads:

“”A failed state is composed of feeble and flawed institutions. Often, the executive barely functions, while the legislature, judiciary, bureaucracy, and armed forces have lost their capacity and professional independence. A failed state suffers from crumbling infrastructures, faltering utility supplies and educational and health facilities, and deteriorating basic human-development indicators, such as infant mortality and literacy rates. Failed states create an environment of flourishing corruption and negative growth rates, where honest economic activity cannot flourish.

First, among the world’s richest nations, American infants are three times more likely to die than 19 similar OECD countries. Whether it is extreme poverty in the richest nation on Earth, or an atrocious lack of basic healthcare; there is little to refute the facts that America is failing to protect its people while the rich get richer at the expense of the rest of the population. The maternal death rate in America is still rising and is the only country among OECD nations with that horrific distinction.

Regarding deteriorating basic human development indicators such as literacy rates, just the fact that far too many Americans (75 percent) are unable to name the three branches of government, or comprehend that the Sun does not orbit the Earth is very revealing. According to a National Science Foundation survey, one in four Americans were unaware that the Earth revolves around the Sun. It is noteworthy that that level of ignorance is not down to the public school system; it is down to a gross lack of interest in, or outright rejection of, basic science facts and education in general.

It is no stretch to claim the Executive branch of government under Trump is a dismal failure and indeed, can hardly be considered a functioning entity.

Related to the failed Executive branch is the Federal legislature that is being hogtied by the Department of Justice, Republican-controlled Senate, and Federal judiciary – especially the uber-conservative and theocratic-minded Supreme Court.

Despite the so-called “checks and balances” giving the House of Representatives oversight authority to check the Executive branch’s abuse of power and corruption, Republicans in the Senate, Trump’s personal hit-man running the Justice Department, and a conservative High Court majority have prevented the House from exercising its Constitutional duty.

Another sign that America is a failed state is the lack of independence given the courts, the legislature, and the judiciary due to Trump’s corrupt Department of Justice. Trump himself has created the armed forces lack of independence by overruling the military’s justice system at the behest of dirty Don’s evangelical and faux-patriot movement.

America’s infrastructure has been failing for some time now and it is down to Republicans who claim there are never funds available to rebuild thousands of bridges, schools, hospitals, and research facilities.

Some Americans may recall that after Republicans caused the Great Recession of 2007-2008, President Obama and Democrats were barely able to claw $787 billion to invest in the economy and rebuild what that paltry sum allowed. Republicans railed against that investment because President Obama is Black and a Democrat. All the while, Republicans under Trump have opened up the treasury to corporations and the wealthy even as they plan to eradicate social programs because of “the deficit;” the one they created with trillions in tax cuts for the rich and their dirty corporations.

In what is a monumental failure, America under Trump and Republican rule cannot, and will not, lift a finger to protect the American people; not their health, not their jobs, not their general welfare, not their Constitutional equal rights, or their ability to provide a safe environment for their families. In fact, Republicans and Trump have been, and still are, Hell bent on eliminating access to basic healthcare. No American needs reminding that there are now nearly 100,000 American lives lost due to a failed administration that is solely interested in sustaining Trump’s environment of corruption and creating scenarios where honest economic activity cannot flourish.

America will likely continue to exist as a sovereign state regardless it is rapidly becoming a theocratic dictatorship drowning in corruption and criminality. However, by all accounts and basic definition, it is a failed sovereign state where the rule of law has ceased to exist and the concept of the state protecting its citizens is no longer possible. Trump is the source of America’s demise on the world stage as well as domestically, but without the staunch support of Republicans at all levels of government Trump’s success at destroying America could never have happened.

Sadly, with Republican assistance, it is likely that America will never be able to provide for the people’s general welfare because Trump has created a federal judiciary in his and Republicans’ image; an that screams corruption and antipathy towards the people it once existed to serve.

Rmuse
Audio engineer and instructor for SAE. Writes op/ed commentary supporting Secular Humanist causes, and exposing suppression of women, the poor, and minorities. An advocate for freedom of religion and particularly, freedom of NO religion.

Born in the South, raised in the Mid-West and California for a well-rounded view of America; it doesn’t look good.

Former minister, lifelong musician, Mahayana Zen-Buddhist.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/05/24/opinion-trumps-america-is-a-failed-state.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:42pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

We have heard this before, just like the story of you being a rich man or even having a job or your story of being taken to US as a kid or going there as an 18 year old on a student visa grin. Tales by moonlight, story story. Somoene must have told you that you are cold blooded and you're now mistaking cold blooded for blue blooded. They don't mean the same thing dumbo. Yes, we know you're a cold blooded criminal in the crime infested killing fields of Chicago. No one is disputing that grin. Just don't mix it up with blue blooded and start thinking you are what you aren't.
Sweet coming from a guy that his biggest journey in life is leaving his erosion filled, mud village to hawking gala on the streets inhaling fumes and dust that messed up his medulla. Once again, add up all your earthly possessions and let me know how much it is. I bet it ain't much. Born poor and you will probably kick the bucket the way you were born.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:43pm On May 24, 2020
ZooOga:

Far from making America great, despicable Don Trump has transformed America into what is arguably a “failed state.”

In fact, Trump and his Republican facilitators have decimated America in three-and-a-half short years after President Barack Obama set America right again after eight years of Republican rule. With the GOP’s valuable assistance, Trump tanked the economy and single-handedly created animosity among America’s most dependable allies and trading partners. He is also unilaterally responsible for the deaths of nearly 100,000 American citizens because his focus is solely on all things Trump.

Last week there were several articles rhetorically asking if Wisconsin was a failed state after Republicans and the courts put voters in harm’s way by giving residents a choice to be exposed to the novel coronavirus or forget participating in the democratic process. An article in “The Guardian” summarized the definition of a failed state thus:

“A failed state is one that can no longer claim legitimacy or perform a government’s core function of protecting the people’s basic security.”

The actual definition the author summarized from “Britannica” is more detailed for sure, but it accurately defines America today after three-and-a-half years of Trump and Republican rule. It reads:

“”A failed state is composed of feeble and flawed institutions. Often, the executive barely functions, while the legislature, judiciary, bureaucracy, and armed forces have lost their capacity and professional independence. A failed state suffers from crumbling infrastructures, faltering utility supplies and educational and health facilities, and deteriorating basic human-development indicators, such as infant mortality and literacy rates. Failed states create an environment of flourishing corruption and negative growth rates, where honest economic activity cannot flourish.

First, among the world’s richest nations, American infants are three times more likely to die than 19 similar OECD countries. Whether it is extreme poverty in the richest nation on Earth, or an atrocious lack of basic healthcare; there is little to refute the facts that America is failing to protect its people while the rich get richer at the expense of the rest of the population. The maternal death rate in America is still rising and is the only country among OECD nations with that horrific distinction.

Regarding deteriorating basic human development indicators such as literacy rates, just the fact that far too many Americans (75 percent) are unable to name the three branches of government, or comprehend that the Sun does not orbit the Earth is very revealing. According to a National Science Foundation survey, one in four Americans were unaware that the Earth revolves around the Sun. It is noteworthy that that level of ignorance is not down to the public school system; it is down to a gross lack of interest in, or outright rejection of, basic science facts and education in general.

It is no stretch to claim the Executive branch of government under Trump is a dismal failure and indeed, can hardly be considered a functioning entity.

Related to the failed Executive branch is the Federal legislature that is being hogtied by the Department of Justice, Republican-controlled Senate, and Federal judiciary – especially the uber-conservative and theocratic-minded Supreme Court.

Despite the so-called “checks and balances” giving the House of Representatives oversight authority to check the Executive branch’s abuse of power and corruption, Republicans in the Senate, Trump’s personal hit-man running the Justice Department, and a conservative High Court majority have prevented the House from exercising its Constitutional duty.

Another sign that America is a failed state is the lack of independence given the courts, the legislature, and the judiciary due to Trump’s corrupt Department of Justice. Trump himself has created the armed forces lack of independence by overruling the military’s justice system at the behest of dirty Don’s evangelical and faux-patriot movement.

America’s infrastructure has been failing for some time now and it is down to Republicans who claim there are never funds available to rebuild thousands of bridges, schools, hospitals, and research facilities.

Some Americans may recall that after Republicans caused the Great Recession of 2007-2008, President Obama and Democrats were barely able to claw $787 billion to invest in the economy and rebuild what that paltry sum allowed. Republicans railed against that investment because President Obama is Black and a Democrat. All the while, Republicans under Trump have opened up the treasury to corporations and the wealthy even as they plan to eradicate social programs because of “the deficit;” the one they created with trillions in tax cuts for the rich and their dirty corporations.

In what is a monumental failure, America under Trump and Republican rule cannot, and will not, lift a finger to protect the American people; not their health, not their jobs, not their general welfare, not their Constitutional equal rights, or their ability to provide a safe environment for their families. In fact, Republicans and Trump have been, and still are, Hell bent on eliminating access to basic healthcare. No American needs reminding that there are now nearly 100,000 American lives lost due to a failed administration that is solely interested in sustaining Trump’s environment of corruption and creating scenarios where honest economic activity cannot flourish.

America will likely continue to exist as a sovereign state regardless it is rapidly becoming a theocratic dictatorship drowning in corruption and criminality. However, by all accounts and basic definition, it is a failed sovereign state where the rule of law has ceased to exist and the concept of the state protecting its citizens is no longer possible. Trump is the source of America’s demise on the world stage as well as domestically, but without the staunch support of Republicans at all levels of government Trump’s success at destroying America could never have happened.

Sadly, with Republican assistance, it is likely that America will never be able to provide for the people’s general welfare because Trump has created a federal judiciary in his and Republicans’ image; an that screams corruption and antipathy towards the people it once existed to serve.

Rmuse
Audio engineer and instructor for SAE. Writes op/ed commentary supporting Secular Humanist causes, and exposing suppression of women, the poor, and minorities. An advocate for freedom of religion and particularly, freedom of NO religion.

Born in the South, raised in the Mid-West and California for a well-rounded view of America; it doesn’t look good.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/05/24/opinion-trumps-america-is-a-failed-state.html/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Useless and nonsensical opinion

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:43pm On May 24, 2020
ZooOga:

Rmuse

Bravo.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:47pm On May 24, 2020
100.000 Americans dead and sadly many more to come. 40 millions lost their jobs and many jobs are gone forever. 20% unemployment rate and climbing due to Trumpvirus. Americans including yours truly will find a cure for Trumpvirus comes Nov 3rd. The brainstems Orange a@s lickers on Nairaland will still be foaming in the mouth in their caves while well meaning Americans will get rid of the plague known as Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:49pm On May 24, 2020
Coluka the cursed poverty village skunk, you better hurry up and come and vote for your Orange god. Hope you get your visa soonest. Taliban Trump will need your help and the other losers like you on nairaland.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:50pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Sweet coming from a guy that his biggest journey in life is leaving his erosion filled, mud village to hawking gala on the streets inhaling fumes and dust that messed up his medulla. Once again, add up all your earthly possessions and let me know how much it is. I bet it ain't much. Born poor and you will probably kick the bucket the way you were born.
Back to gala hawking tales of the generation of losers you descend from. You family must have been champions in gala hawking since that's the only occupation you seem to be familiar with. Why are you asking me to add up all my earthly possessions? Is this baboon hoping to be part of my will? shocked. Perish the thought clown! First, no baboons will ever partake of my will. Secondly, you will be long gone and your bones rotten in your grave before I get to my time to exit this planet gloriously grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:53pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Coluka the cursed poverty village skunk, you better hurry up and come and vote for your Orange god. Hope you get your visa soonest. Taliban Trump will need your help and the other losers like you on nairaland.
Abbeybailey, the garbage scavenging loser, Mr. Dumber and the most disgusting baboon ever known. Trump will be your president for the next five years and there's nothing an inconsequential idiot like you can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

Back to gala hawking tales of the generation of losers you descend from. You family must have been champions in gala hawking since that's the only occupation you seem to be familiar with. Why are you asking me to add up all my earthly possessions? Is this baboon hoping to be part of my will? shocked. Perish the thought clown! First, no baboons will ever partake of my will. Secondly, you will be long gone and your bones rotten in your grave before I get to my time to exit this planet gloriously grin
Poverty skunk, getting to you real bad. Average life span of your folks in the mud filled village is probably less than 53 because of poverty and lack of health care. Don't blame me for that. Blame your worthless and inept leaders that messed up your life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2020
coluka:

Abbeybailey, the garbage scavenging loser, Mr. Dumber and the most disgusting baboon ever known. Trump will be your president for the next five years and there's nothing an inconsequential idiot like you can do about it.
Bad news poverty incarnate. I will vote on Nov 3rd and you can only type your junk on nairaland. No one in your lineage knows what it means to live a good life in a well organized society. Trump is golfing while America is burning and a bleeped up brainstem who only live in America in his dream is going nuts. You are going to have a stroke or heart failure and sadly enough there's no where or money to get you help. Keep your lunacy going. It's a matter of time before the needful happens to you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 5:59pm On May 24, 2020
Abbeybailey:
100.000 Americans dead and sadly many more to come. 40 millions lost their jobs and many jobs are gone forever. 20% unemployment rate and climbing due to Trumpvirus. Americans including yours truly will find a cure for Trumpvirus comes Nov 3rd. The brainstems Orange a@s lickers on Nairaland will still be foaming in the mouth in their caves while well meaning Americans will get rid of the plague known as Trump.
Seeing how moronic you have proven to be, I won't be surprised if you are soon counted among the coronavirus casualties. I don't even know why you are bothered about the unemployment rate, you never had a job before the epidemic and you won't have any after it's gone. Just concern yourself about what you will eat between now and November or you might not even make it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) (515) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.