Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (541) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1684062 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (4168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 2:43pm On May 31, 2020
DCatt:
If Biden and other care and believe that they wouldn't leave empty shelves, Bush who went through Katrina still left the stock filled up for Obama, but Obama didn't do his part as expected. Biden and especially Fauci and the rest of the swamp said it because and like they knew the schedule for it, I posted the video few weeks ago.

Anyone can leave a useless piece of paper behind, but it's useless as every president has it's own policy, all that it's required from them is to pass what every predecessor left to successor.

Below should tell you that Obama left America vulnerable on purpose.

Crap Qnumbskull talking crap.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Teaser4(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2020
Timbuktuo:

Corona no dey catch protesters grin
abi now, no mind em egbon... yeye pipu

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 2:47pm On May 31, 2020
Zuorom:
Pallets of bricks are being delivered to cities across America to arm the Antifa rioters for destruction. George Soros needs to be arrested
No, just erect an image of Victor Orban on a giant billboard opposite his house to permanently checkmate him.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:48pm On May 31, 2020
DCatt:
If Biden and other care and believe that they wouldn't leave empty shelves, Bush who went through Katrina still left the stock filled up for Obama, but Obama didn't do his part as expected. Biden and especially Fauci and the rest of the swamp said it because and like they knew the schedule for it, I posted the video few weeks ago.

Anyone can leave a useless piece of paper behind, but it's useless as every president has it's own policy, all that it's required from them is to pass what every predecessor left to successor.

Below should tell you that Obama left America vulnerable on purpose.
You are aware that Obama prepared the best handover ever, and Trump wanted nothing to do with it, right?

Besides, don't you find it odd to claim Obama left America vulnerable three and some years after leaving office? Was Trump still waiting to be President perhaps, or was three and some years not long enough for him to be the responsible Commander in Chief?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:
Who unleash these army of low lifers on this thread, we have been fighting for civil right before your ancestors know civilization. People whose country is a joke in the league of nation wanna lecture AA about shiiit.. Y'all should please GTFOH and go lick Drumpf salty balls.
Buddy, you are even tougher on them than I am. Let them vent their frustration on nairaland. They deserve that with their N200 recharge card but when Nov 3rd comes, they have no say in the faith of Trump.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2020
budaatum:

You are aware that Obama prepared the best handover ever, and Trump wanted nothing to do with it, right?

Besides, don't you find it odd to claim Obama left America vulnerable three and some years after leaving office? Was Trump still waiting to be President perhaps, or was three and some years not long enough for him to be the responsible Commander in Chief?
To those guys, if trump couldn't make love to Melania because of his big gut, they will blame Obama for it. Obama Chefs in the White House are the ones feeding Trump all that high caloric greasy Double and Triple Cheese Burgers.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 2:51pm On May 31, 2020
And what is the name of your ancestor that fought for civil rights? Oponu!
Kopfschmerzens:
Who unleash these army of low lifers on this thread, we have been fighting for civil right before your ancestors know civilization. People whose country is a joke in the league of nation wanna lecture AA about shiiit.. Y'all should please GTFOH and go lick Drumpf salty balls.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 3:00pm On May 31, 2020
You mean the trap Obama set that is now blowing in his face?

You don't hand over a worthless piece of paper when you have looted the live saving treasures that are important, every administration had its policy, just fill the cupboard like your predecessor did.

It doesn't matter how many chaos Obamagate is unleashing on America to cover his track, it will not work.

The declassthey are trying to divert attention from is going ahead and all the lies are busted daily.

Trump did wonders and that's why no America went without the care needed, with a lot of wastage just to sabotage the supplies and a useless gov. Cuomo who has been in office longer than Trump still had to even stock his own pile with the one Trump built in a short time.

Just 2 days ago the call between Flynn and Russian ambassador was released and there's nothing in there about sanctions they claimed he lie about. And if any one say the transcripts is incomplete they will have to go under oath to fill in the missing piece. We all know how they always have no choice but to change their tune when they raise their right hand.
budaatum:

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:02pm On May 31, 2020
DCatt:
And what is the name of your ancestor that fought for civil rights? Oponu!

You asswipe good for nothing son or daughter of a loser, last i check google is fuuhcking free. Start with WEB Du bois, MLK JNR, Malcolm X, Heuy P Newton, Fred Hampton, Assata Shakur and too many to mention. Tell us the Nigerian equivalent of these people you doorknob.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:03pm On May 31, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Buddy, you are even tougher on them than I am. Let them vent their frustration on nairaland. They deserve that with their N200 recharge card but when Nov 3rd comes, they have no say in the faith of Trump.

Very sorry poverty breathing lot TBVH.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 3:15pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:
Crackhead, do I need to refresh your memory, that you're nothing but a slave descendants..

African Americans (also referred to as Black Americans or Afro-Americans), are an ethnic group of Americans with total or partial ancestry from any of the black racial groups of Africa . The phrase generally refers to descendants of enslaved black people who are from the United States.

Source
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans

I'm not sorry for that, in case you're AA, that's the ugly truth. You might be a citizen by birth, but to an average white man, you're not an American, that's why you get killed, it doesn't start today and it won't stop, it just like cancer, there's no cure. When your brother(Obama) was the president lots of your kinds get killed, why are you blaming President Trump for this. Like an average liberals, you're a dumbasssss, zombie, even the system values a dog's life more than average AA's life.

Here you are here grandstanding, you're living in a country where you are not accepted, you're living in a country where you can be the next George Floyd anytime. You were born in a country that doesn't give a fvck about you and your likes. What the heck are you doing on nigerian's online forum, fvck you and your civilization. Your ancestors were sold like sugarcane, some were even exchanged for ordinary "mirror". You'll be forever be a SLAVE descendants, nothing can change that. You're failure kid, you have no life. You're loser. Fuccck you.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 3:19pm On May 31, 2020
What a piece of dog puke! You mean those gave birth to you?

I repeat, who is your father among those you listed? You biattch of no identity always looking to grab on history you know nothing about.

Many of the name you put there are not hateful iddiot like you, they didn't use violence to protest or loot, MLK was a conservative Republican who got murdered by your deepstate lords.
Kopfschmerzens:

You asswipe good for nothing son or daughter of a loser, last i check google is fuuhcking free. Start with WEB Du bois, MLK JNR, Malcolm X, Heuy P Newton, Fred Hampton, Assata Shakur and too many to mention. Tell us the Nigerian equivalent of these people you doorknob.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 3:21pm On May 31, 2020
DCatt:

I repeat, who is your father among those you listed? You biattch of no identity!
he's a crack head, He's probably texting from a mental asylum.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:23pm On May 31, 2020
DCatt:

I repeat, who is your father among those you listed? You biattch of no identity!

You brainless twerp!!! You are not only ignorant but stupid and a glorified brain fart too.

Tell us the Nigerian equivalent of those AA's folks i listed.

Y'all can't even fight against your oppressive government will you FOH biitchass punk.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:25pm On May 31, 2020
NoFilter67:
Crackhead, do I need to refresh your memory, that you're nothing but a slave descendants..

African Americans (also referred to as Black Americans or Afro-Americans), are an ethnic group of Americans with total or partial ancestry from any of the black racial groups of Africa . The phrase generally refers to descendants of enslaved black people who are from the United States.

Source
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans

I'm not sorry for that, in case you're AA, that's the ugly truth. You might be a citizen by birth, but to an average white man, you're not an American, that's why you get killed, it doesn't start today and it won't stop, it just like cancer, there's no cure. When your brother(Obama) was the president lots of your kinds get killed, why are you blaming President Trump for this. Like an average liberals, you're a dumbasssss, zombie, even the system values a dog's life more than average AA's life.

Here you are here grandstanding, you're living in a country where you are not accepted, you're living in a country where you can be the next George Floyd anytime. You were born in a country that doesn't give a fvck about you and your likes. What the heck are you doing on nigerian's online forum, fvck you and your civilization. Your ancestors were sold like sugarcane, some were even exchanged for ordinary "mirror". You'll be forever be a SLAVE descendants, nothing can change that. Na losers like you dey loot those stores. You're failure kid, you have no life. You're loser. Fvck you.

Coming from a loser that are classified as the world poverty capital. While we fight from generation to generation for a better life for our people your country and people remain the laughing stock worldwide. Your folks are even sold to slavery at the port in Libya in 2018, if i'm y'all losers, i will STFU in shame.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 3:26pm On May 31, 2020
Right! It's all just for the record.
NoFilter67:
he's a crack head, He's probably texting from a mental asylum.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 3:28pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Coming from a loser that are classified as the world poverty capital. While we fight from generation to generation for a better life for our people your country and people remain the laughing stock worldwide. Your folks are even sold to slavery at the port in Libya in 2018, if i'm y'all losers, i will STFU in shame.
SLAVE Descendants

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:32pm On May 31, 2020
NoFilter67:
SLAVE Descendants

Is that somefin to be ashamed of?? Dude we are the richest black group in the whole world. Folks all around the world wanna copy our slangs, culture and dress pattern!! Even in Europe where y'all continental Africans are treated like scum, we are cherished, praised and the racists white cops that whopped y'all for past time don't try shhhit with us.

Tell me folks getting sold in to slavery at the port of Libya in fucccking 2018? And all across the Middle East??
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:32pm On May 31, 2020
You obviously love making up stuff inside your head despite contrary evidence, and need to learn that alternative facts are just lies!

DCatt:
[s]You mean the trap Obama set that is now blowing in his face?.[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 3:34pm On May 31, 2020
You are sick, there are people living better than you in that "world poverty capital" and you are not fighting for a better life for yourself or anyone, you are helping your abuser to gain more control of your life. You could have been sold anywhere you are too especially when you are as mumu as you are.
Kopfschmerzens:

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 3:36pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

slowpoke. See your ancestors. You should be grateful they didn't purge ya ancestors immediately slave trade was abolished.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:36pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Is that somefin to be ashamed of??
Perhaps remind him its better to be a slave than be the person who sold slaves.

The white slave buyers did not after all come on to our land and capture slaves, it was we who shamelessly sold our own folks to them.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 3:37pm On May 31, 2020
NoFilter67:
slowpoke. See your ancestors. You should be grateful they didn't purge ya ancestors immediately slave trade was abolished.
You are utterly shameless! They were captured and sold by your ancestors!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:38pm On May 31, 2020
DCatt:
You are sick, there are people living better than you in that "world poverty capital" and you are not fighting for a better life for yourself or anyone, you are helping your abuser ro gain more control of your life. You could have been sold anywhere you are too especially when you are as mumu as you are.

Lol!! The only folks living well in the poverty capital are the politicians cornering your common patrimony, but y'all asswipes are too lazy, too foolish to put up a fight. My ancestors stay fighting from the slavery to Jim Crow to the civil rights and till today. Y'all idiots should back the f**k out of the room when my folks speak bout freedom and related issue loser.

Take the long shhit advice to your people with short, brutish and uneventful life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 3:39pm On May 31, 2020
DCatt:
You are sick, there are people living better than you in that "world poverty capital" and you are not fighting for a better life for yourself or anyone, you are helping your abuser ro gain more control of your life. You could have been sold anywhere you are too especially when you are as mumu as you are.
Don't mind the retard.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 3:40pm On May 31, 2020
budaatum:

Are you a slave descendants or clout chaser?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:41pm On May 31, 2020
NoFilter67:

We fucccking turn that misery and pain to be the richest black group on the fuccvking globe. What about your hungry and greedy ancestors that collected the greens to enslave our ancestors?? Y'all still live in the worst penury known to mankind. Face your label as the world poverty capital.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 3:42pm On May 31, 2020
Most AA live in abject poverty. That's why those thugs were looting. You're such a joke. We were talking about politics before you derailed, now I gotta fvck very hard, and I hope you'll hang yourself afterwards.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:43pm On May 31, 2020
budaatum:

I don't have no problem with em continental Africans, i was even in Ghana last year for the year of return and planning on investing in an African country. But y'all gat a shiitload of these loser that just keep hating on us for no fucccking reason.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:45pm On May 31, 2020
NoFilter67:
Most AA live in abject poverty. That's why those thugs were looting. You're such a joke. We were talking about politics before you derailed, now I gotta fvck very hard, and I hope you'll hang yourself afterwards.

You are not only obtuse, dumbassery is hereditary in your fucccking family tree. You fucccking comparing your shhhit poverty capital to the richest black group in the whole universe. It's best you take your brain to the pun shop to exchange for a plastic bag.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 3:46pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

We fucccking turn that misery and pain to be the richest black group on the fuccvking globe. What about your hungry and greedy ancestors that collected the greens to enslave our ancestors?? Y'all still live in the worst penury known to mankind. Face your label as the world poverty capital.
funny enough, I don't live in Nigeria. You're a slowpoke. I'm a Nigerian by birth, my ancestors were not sold into slavery. I don't have to fight with anyone to accept me, life's peaceful and good here in Perth. I just laugh when I watch ya misery on TV, I'm grateful I didn't move to USA. It was the best decision of my life so far. You should get ready to return to work lazy ass no more free money from the government, now the protest has exposed the sham lockdown by the stupid democratic states. Fvck you asshole. I have a root. I'm not a slave descendants.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 3:51pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

You are not only obtuse, dumbassery is hereditary in your fucccking family tree. You fucccking comparing your shhhit poverty capital to the richest black group in the whole universe. It's best you take your brain to the pun shop to exchange for a plastic bag.
hey dumbasss, you're slave descendants, nothing can change that. Your life expectancy as a black man is fvcking low, if you don't get killed during gang related war, a cop might kill you, or you might be unfortunate to get caught up in a deranged whiteman shooting spree. You're fvcked for life. I can't bet my balls that you're so poor...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) ... (4168) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: bemeruca and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.