Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1683446 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (4168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 3:53pm On May 31, 2020
To other AAs, I mean the ones with a functional brain. I'm sorry for the mean words. God keep y'all safe.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 3:55pm On May 31, 2020
Hehehe! An imbecillle feeling good online!

You are using style to ask for bashing for Akata here, which you are not one. This is what you liberals do but sorry, I know what akata sounds like and you are not one of them but a wannabes piece of filth.

Things have to be really bad for you to be claiming who you are not and will never be.
Kopfschmerzens:

Lol!! The only folks living well in the poverty capital are the politicians cornering your common patrimony, but y'all asswipes are too lazy, too foolish to put up a fight. My ancestors stay fighting from the slavery to Jim Crow to the civil rights and till today. Y'all idiots should back the f**k out of the room when my folks speak bout freedom and related issue loser.

Take the long shhit advice to your people with short, brutish and uneventful life.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:56pm On May 31, 2020
NoFilter67:
funny enough, I don't live in Nigeria. You're a slowpoke. I'm a Nigerian by birth, my ancestors were not sold into slavery. I don't have to fight with anyone to accept me, life's peaceful and good here in Perth. I just laugh when I watch ya misery on TV, I'm grateful I didn't move to USA. It was the best decision of my life so far. You should get ready to return to work lazy ass no more free money from the government, now the protest has exposed the sham lockdown by the stupid democratic states. Fvck you asshole. I have a root. I'm not a slave descendants.

Your country is so good, you have to run to fuckkking racist Australia!!! Dude you are a joke. You even proud how you ditch your own homeland like a sack of rotten potato?? I don't even need to brag about shhhit on the cyberspace about myself.. My people are doing way better than your folks, your country is so shhhiitty nobody wanna step foot on it. Wonder why the whole diaspora Africans are going to Ghana in droves?? Aside the poverty it's obvious y'all come with load of uncommon stupidity too.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 3:58pm On May 31, 2020
Let's remind them that this is 2020, nobody give a fvck if you hold a USA passport. Some Nigerians are so rich that will make some of y'all look like a poor man. People make cool money in Nigeria and are living comfortable more than some of ya asssholes. This is a Nigerian forum, not a black American forum, if y'all need a forum, please get one and self-service on it. If you mess up here, we'll school you. For the last time, that mothersucker ... Fvck you.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 31, 2020
MaziAlaye:
After years of right vs left media wars many Americans are ready to attack. The protests are no longer about police violence. It’s ANGER created by a biased and hate filled media on both sides. If you want to blame anyone for the violence on US streets today blame the media.
God bless you.

This was exactly how Obama’s government/ democrats ousted GEJ cos he wasn’t pushing their agenda.
Introduce and fund unprecedented violence (Boko haram) pin it on the president. Refuse to support him with arms. Use the media to spread propaganda and lies. Deliver a cryptic speech a day to our elections( same peeps yelling about Russia interference).
Same thing in exact same form is being played against Trump and folks are too blind to see.
What exactly did Obama do for Africa and Nigeria positively?

Trump says he wants to build a wall, tighten border security and deport illegal immigrants. Media reports Trump is racist he wants to send out Hispanics, Blacks, Asians and Mexicans like all these people are illegals. It’s the media creating division along race it’s the media that’s racist not Trump.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:59pm On May 31, 2020
DCatt:

You are using style to ask for bashing for Akata here, which you are not one. This is what you liberals do but sorry, I know what akata sounds like and you are not one of them but a wannabes piece of filth.

Things have to be really bad for you to be claiming who you are not and will never be.

CRAP and more CRAP from Drumpf asslicking shitnoid!!! You fuvvking call that Akata slur again and amma kill your whole lineage for sport. You shitty irritant birthed by shiiit eating low lifers. Plus i don't fuuucking need to prove nada to world poverty capital salvage.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 3:59pm On May 31, 2020
The guy is NOT an "AA" he's just looking for what is missing in his life on nairaland.
NoFilter67:
To other AAs, I mean the ones with a functional brain. I'm sorry for the mean words. God keep y'all safe.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 3:59pm On May 31, 2020
DCatt:

I'm thinking he's a troll or maybe the other dude is using an alt.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 4:01pm On May 31, 2020
110%.
NoFilter67:
I'm thinking he's a troll or maybe the other dude is using an alt.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 4:01pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Your country is so good, you have to run to fuckkking racist Australia!!! Dude you are a joke. You even proud how you ditch your own homeland like a sack of rotten potato?? I don't even need to brag about shhhit on the cyberspace about myself.. My people are doing way better than your folks, your country is so shhhiitty nobody wanna step foot on it. Wonder why the whole diaspora Africans are going to Ghana in droves?? Aside the poverty it's obvious y'all come with load of uncommon stupidity too.
I moved here cos I have a choice, but your ancestors didn't have a choice. They were moved out like bunches of bananas. Have you ever visited Australia? I bet you can't afford the tickets, you should probably go and loot. Idiot

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 4:02pm On May 31, 2020
DCatt:
The guy is NOT an "AA" he's just looking for what is missing in his life on nairaland.
it's obvious, I will ignore the assshole.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 4:05pm On May 31, 2020
NoFilter67:
I moved here cos I have a choice, but your ancestors didn't have a choice. They were moved out like bunches of bananas. Have you ever visited Australia? I bet you can't afford the tickets, you should probably go loot. Idiot

What a reetard!!! Lol so moving out of your own country is now a status shiit for your brainblocks?? Wow!!! The lack of self awareness is rich.. Your very unslaved ancestors leave your home country in ruins that you fucccking need to move to Australia, what a pathetic shiiit live.. Only folks from your neck of wood can't travel the world, it's only luxury to y'all third worlders.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:06pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

I don't have no problem with em continental Africans, i was even in Ghana last year for the year of return and planning on investing in an African country. But y'all gat a shiitload of these loser that just keep hating on us for no fucccking reason.
Enough with the "y'all" already! angry angry

One "shiitload loser" don't make us all "shiitload losers", and I obviously don't "gat" that "shiitload loser" going by the effort I'm taking to educate that shiitload loser's rather very ignorant ass!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 4:07pm On May 31, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

God bless you.

This was exactly how Obama’s government/ democrats ousted GEJ cos he wasn’t pushing their agenda.
Introduce and fund unprecedented violence (Boko haram) pin it on the president. Refuse to support him with arms. Use the media to spread propaganda and lies. Deliver a cryptic speech a day to our elections( same peeps yelling about Russia interference).
Same thing in exact same form is being played against Trump and folks are too blind to see.
What exactly did Obama do for Africa and Nigeria positively?

Trump says he wants to build a wall, tighten border security and deport illegal immigrants. Media reports Trump is racist he wants to send out Hispanics, Blacks, Asians and Mexicans like all these people are illegals. It’s the media creating division along race it’s the media that racist not Trump.
you're absolutely right, I saw a video on Twitter, a black rapper calling out CNN, to stop spreading fear, he told them to give people hope. I will look for the link and attach. The media must be blame too. I remember watching one MSNBC reporter, caught on camera calling the riots "a peaceful protest", a building was burning in the background. I was happy when I saw a video of the attack on CNN office in Atlanta

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:07pm On May 31, 2020
NoFilter67:
Apology accepted, with reservations however.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 4:08pm On May 31, 2020
budaatum:

The way you use the word "perception" makes it sound like you dispute facts you refuse to perceive, as if covering one's eyes would make facts disappear. But if you stop implying it, I'd stop inferring.

You’re arguing in bad faith. Ciao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 4:09pm On May 31, 2020
Lol!

You still don't sound akata and you will never be, raving lunatic!

Dumb bumpkin, the only person you will kill is yourself with heroin overdose from infected needles.

Akata akata akata akata akata akata akata akata akata akata

Oya go and hit your head on the wall to show me you are angry.
Kopfschmerzens:

CRAP and more CRAP from Drumpf asslicking shitnoid!!! You fuvvking call that Akata slur again and amma kill your whole lineage for sport. You shitty irritant birthed by shiiit eating low lifers. Plus i don't fuuucking need to prove nada to world poverty capital salvage.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 4:09pm On May 31, 2020
budaatum:

Enough with the "y'all" already! angry angry

One "shiitload loser" don't make us all "shiitload losers", and I obviously don't "gat" that "shiitload loser" going by the effort I'm taking to educate that shiitload loser's rather very ignorant ass!

Sorry good man if that comes across bad!! But i have dealing with many continental folks. Aside the Akata slur and the they are lazy troupe. Many gat this sense of superiority thingy. Even when many of us are trying so hard to always wanna do the pan African shiitt.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 4:09pm On May 31, 2020
budaatum:

Apology accepted, with reservations however.
I'm really sorry about that, I was raised better but this is nl, lil bit of madness is needed here. Peace sir/ma'am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 4:10pm On May 31, 2020
DCatt:
Lol!

You still don't sound akata and you will never be, raving lunatic!

Dumb bumpkin, the only person you will kill is yourself!

Akata akata akata akata akata akata akata akata akata akata

Oya go and hit your head on the wall!

Hope the thread admin come lock out this racists for using a slur... Mukina2 please come lock out this slowpoke..
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 4:11pm On May 31, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I have no problem with you or anyone here but what you guys think is fun is life and death to some of us here who have to deal with seeing people that looks like you and i killed for no reason. I am a father of three young beautiful ladies and a Jnr. I don't want any harm to them the same way you don't want any harm to your daughter. That's why people like me take it personal.

Lucas, stop putting words in my mouth, and projecting whatever upon me. I do not think killing an unarmed individual is fun.

I also will make my mind based on the information available to me not emotions. If you have a problem with my conclusions, I’m sorry I cannot help you there.

You have your opinions, I have mine. Insulting me from now till tomorrow will not make me change them, I certainly won’t insult you for yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:14pm On May 31, 2020
NoFilter67:
I'm really sorry about that, I was raised better but this is nl, lil bit of madness is needed here. Peace sir/ma'am
Personally speaking, madness is madness, and the not-mad should be immune to madness wherever they are least they themselves be seen as being mad.

Besides, don't you think there's enough madness here already? We need more sane people please, be they liberals or conservatives or Democrats or Republicans.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Timbuktuo: 4:16pm On May 31, 2020
Teaser4:
abi now, no mind em egbon... yeye pipu

The thing weak me

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 4:18pm On May 31, 2020
Haha!

The akata I know don't call for nanny mod to come and save them.

And you have seen racist here already just now? You are a true leftist, you always see race even in your shadow.
Kopfschmerzens:

Hope the thread admin come lock out this racists for using a slur... Mukina2 please come lock out this slowpoke..

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 4:20pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Is that somefin to be ashamed of?? Dude we are the richest black group in the whole world. Folks all around the world wanna copy our slangs, culture and dress pattern!! Even in Europe where y'all continental Africans are treated like scum, we are cherished, praised and the racists white cops that whopped y'all for past time don't try shhhit with us.

Tell me folks getting sold in to slavery at the port of Libya in fucccking 2018? And all across the Middle East??
The richest black man in the world and the second richest black man live in Nigeria the place you call poverty capital. You're the Richest black group in the whole world my ass!! Are you not the ones we are watching on TV right now looting food and drinks stores like hungry losers? I see the white looters heading for big things and the black looters heading for basic things like computer games, food and drinks that shows you are all hunger infested mongrels! You always brag you live a better life but I haven't seen anyone that laments about their lives more than you and abbeybailey. Everyday you are here crying about how terrible your life is yet you want us to believe you are doing better than everyone. If that's the truth then I have only one advice for you, shut the hell up and stop disturbing this forum with your non-stop lamentations.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 31, 2020
The most sickening thing about this thread is everyone is just being lumped up into one group or the other. Has politics become so polarised that we can no longer all agree that sth. clearly evil is evil?
Do we now either have to be Liberals or Republicans? Just look at some arguments or conspiracy theories here. They make absolutely, absolutely no sense, but since it favours the party you support, you believe in it blindly.

Some are even using the exact same racist slurs that's been used to hurt a lot of black people, like they aren't black themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 4:22pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Sorry good man if that comes across bad!! But i have dealing with many continental folks. Aside the Akata slur and the they are lazy troupe. Many gat this sense of superiority thingy. Even when many of us are trying so hard to always wanna do the pan African shiitt.
Personally speaking, if a person is wallowing in filth, and one joins them in their filth wallowing, one is as filthy as they are, is my opinion.

Nothing wins an argument better than combating filth with superior intelligence and conduct. You just need think that there's sensible people reading an intelligent response to filth who can tell the difference between the two.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:25pm On May 31, 2020
Timbuktuo:

Lucas, stop putting words in my mouth, and projecting whatever upon me. I do not think killing an unarmed individual is fun.

I also will make my mind based on the information available to me not emotions. If you have a problem with my conclusions, I’m sorry I cannot help you there.

You have your opinions, I have mine. Insulting me from now till tomorrow will not make me change them, I certainly won’t insult you for yours.
Tell me where i insulted you in the post you quoted. Read it again and tell me where i insulted you and i will apologize to you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:27pm On May 31, 2020
fieryy:
The most sickening thing about this thread is everyone is just being lumped up into one group or the other. Has politics become so polarised that we can no longer all agree that sth. clearly evil is evil?
Do we now either have to be Liberals or Republicans? Just look at some arguments or conspiracy theories here. They make absolutely, absolutely no sense, but since it favours the party you support, you believe in it blindly.

Some are even using the exact same racist slurs that's been used to hurt a lot of black people, like they aren't black themselves.
Those trolls on nairaland that loves Trump are not blacks. They are superior Blacks that Trump really love and care about in their own mind.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 4:27pm On May 31, 2020
DCatt:
Haha!

The akata I know don't call for nanny mod to come and save them.

And you have seen racist here already just now? You are a true leftist, you always see race even in your shadow.

I will fvccking biaatch slap the whole of your lineage in textcee... I fvvcking know the slur for continentals but i'm too decent to come to your filthy level.

You saphead milkshake for brain twerp, you definitely come across like the end product of a marathon rapppe session between stupidity and foolishness.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 4:30pm On May 31, 2020
Since you have decided to dive in head first like a dummy you are, tell us which is a racist slur and how it has been used to hurt black people?
fieryy:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 4:30pm On May 31, 2020
garetz:

The richest black man in the world and the second richest black man live in Nigeria the place you call poverty capital. You're the Richest black group in the whole world my ass!! Are you not the ones we are watching on TV right now looting food and drinks stores like hungry losers? I see the white looters heading for big things and the black looters heading for basic things like computer games, food and drinks that shows you are all hunger infested mongrels! You always brag you live a better life but I haven't seen anyone that laments about their lives more than you and abbeybailey. Everyday you are here crying about how terrible your life is yet you want us to believe you are doing better than everyone. If that's the truth then I have only one advice for you, shut the hell up and stop disturbing this forum with your non-stop lamentations.

Another crap!!! Where is the world poverty capital? We are shouting daily about your thin god cos we don't want the USA to become anything close to your nation.

The other crap in your writtens are just garbage..

(1) (2) (3) ... (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) ... (4168) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.