Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1636849 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (4144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:15pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

I remember that loser, he has been MIA since y'all outed him. How are we sure, he's not the one using an alt account to wanna rip you off again.
His name is Trapping. He never show his face here since then. These trolls are his cousins in scamming. In a country where an average citizen earns less that $1.50 a day, scamming is big and a lot of these guys here are 419 guys. Wish them luck scamming some fools though. They ain't scamming a Chicago guy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:16pm On May 31, 2020
Like we say in my neck of the wood, poverty is a bitch.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 6:17pm On May 31, 2020
Abbeybailey:
From undernourished third world smelly skunks that can't show their faces filled with pimples and yellow eyes. Will take it as compliment. That Rado watch on my wrist will feed both of you for a year. Screen shot that Swiss Watch and Google how much that brand cost. Poverty cursed 3rd world irritants.
see how miserable you are flaunting ordinary rado wristwatch.... Now i know you're a troll. Have fun!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 6:17pm On May 31, 2020
Abbeybailey:
His name is Trapping. He never show his face here since then. These trolls are his cousins in scamming. In a country where an average citizen earns less that $1.50 a day, scamming is big and a lot of these guys here are 419 guys. Wish them luck scamming some fools though. They ain't scamming a Chicago guy.

Dem youngins don't know you are a fuuuvking OG, and can see through all em scheme. Keep giving the clowns hell my good man.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:20pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:
The stupid racist president will never designate neo nazis, white supremacists group or proud boys as terrorist organization. We gonna vote this loser and all his enablers at the next election.
I don't know why you are crying, Antifa are mostly white liberal miscreants. They are terrorists and Trump is right to designate them as such

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 31, 2020
garetz:

Obalende immigration officer, someone just crowned you the Asiwere of Chicago in Obalende grin grin
My gee don elevate

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Dem youngins don't know you are a fuuuvking OG, and can see through all em scheme. Keep giving the clowns hell my good man.
You know I am very used to Nigeria. One of the fools posted my pic like he can do something to me while he's in the village and i am Chicago. It's because of foools like this that your buddy is packing. I love my Glock so much. Imagine all these trolls living in Bmore or Chitown, these suckers with their Uncle Tomism won't last 3 months before they end up cold.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 31, 2020
NoFilter67:
don't mind the joker, he was quick to call everyone poor, na him be the poor man. Only God knows how many jobs he has, typical uneducated black Americans, they are always aggressive.
Someone that’s undergoing midlife crisis

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 6:22pm On May 31, 2020
NoFilter67:
see how miserable you are flaunting ordinary rado wristwatch.... Now i know you're a troll. Have fun!!!!
And the Rado sef is a fake one from obalende under bridge

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 6:23pm On May 31, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You know I am very used to Nigeria. One of the fools posted my pic like he can do something to me while he's in the village and i am Chicago. It's because of foools like this that your buddy is packing. I love my Glock so much. Imagine all these trolls living in Bmore or Chitown, these suckers with their Uncle Tomism won't last 3 months before they end up cold.

When is your buddy Trapping coming back on the thread, good lord!!! You and cutieking did that brother so much dirt with the classic outing!!! I laughed my gut till it ache so hard..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:24pm On May 31, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

My gee don elevate
Confirm elevation grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 6:24pm On May 31, 2020
I'm so sure the new man on the block is an alt to the disgraced Trapping..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 6:25pm On May 31, 2020
Mintum:

And the Rado sef is a fake one from obalende under bridge
Chai, this one touch my conscience grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:26pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

When his your buddie Trapping come back on the thread, good lord!!! You and cutieking did that brother so much dirt with the classic outing!!! I laughed my gut till it ache so hard..
The guy is just a class scammer. How do you tell us you live in America and at the same time applying for a Canadian visa. When Cutieking called him out, he pivoted to some junk about Nafta agreement Trump signed. These are his cousins here.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 6:26pm On May 31, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Someone that’s undergoing midlife crisis

You son of biiitcch!!! If you don't show everyone where i summoned the mods at the other thread. Then you are POS lying coward.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 6:28pm On May 31, 2020
ANTIFA finally designated as terrorists. They should hunt the terrorists down and take them to Guantanamo in chains

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 6:28pm On May 31, 2020
Abbeybailey:
The guy is just a class scammer. How do you tell us you live in America and at the same time applying for a Canadian visa. When Cutieking called him out, he pivoted to some junk about Nafta agreement Trump signed. These are his cousins here.

Damn too funny bro!!!

This was the convo.

Trapping:

Like I said before, I hate engaging idio.ts and you're one of them. I know you're not sensible enough to understand how the economy works. But I will indulge you, not because I want to teach you, as I know you're more dense than you would ever comprehend. But just in case some sensible people are led by your lies to misunderstand what I wrote.

Every economic transformation has its implication/s, it's part of a broader Keynesian economics, which states that reforms are not based on the number of negatives, but on a balance of positive/negative values. I know a friend in UK who lost almost £100K because of Brexit and he still supported Brexit. Because on a balance of positive/negative impact he will later recoup his losses, albeit gradually.

The NAFTA deal benefited Canadians more than it benefited Americans. DJT wasn't elected to be the president of Canada but for America, he only cares about the US and rightly so, that is what it should be. However, as a result of the renegotiation of the NAFTA deal Canada had to secure their local market in order to discourage capital flight. I know you wouldn't know this because you're plain stupid. With the seemingly new position of Canada on doing business with America, many sharp guys decided to look for a dual passport in order to enable them do business in Canada - to the benefit of Canada and their pockets, and not for the benefit of US, as they used to do before. Even when such businesses shortchanged the US. And that was what Trump was aiming to reverse. It did not in any way hurt American businesses, instead it helped protect American businesses on the whole just as his trade wars with China. Of course some business may be lost to those reforms, but when you look at it on the whole, you'd appreciate that it was worth the while.

Do you really think you are making sense with this crap??..
Go vomit this rubbish to your fellow retards how a Nigerian based idiot would benefit from nafta?they would believe you because they have no brain to think.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:32pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:
I'm so sure the new man on the block is an alt to the disgraced Trapping..
You are probably right. These born losers will do anything to scam people of their money. There's hardly a day you will not see one of these born losers begging for money and there new scam now is that the lockdown is making them hungry and they will post their bank account number and their names. I wish them luck on that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Damn too funny bro!!!

This was the convo.

Trapping:

Like I said before, I hate engaging idio.ts and you're one of them. I know you're not sensible enough to understand how the economy works. But I will indulge you, not because I want to teach you, as I know you're more dense than you would ever comprehend. But just in case some sensible people are led by your lies to misunderstand what I wrote.

Every economic transformation has its implication/s, it's part of a broader Keynesian economics, which states that reforms are not based on the number of negatives, but on a balance of positive/negative values. I know a friend in UK who lost almost £100K because of Brexit and he still supported Brexit. Because on a balance of positive/negative impact he will later recoup his losses, albeit gradually.

The NAFTA deal benefited Canadians more than it benefited Americans. DJT wasn't elected to be the president of Canada but for America, he only cares about the US and rightly so, that is what it should be. However, as a result of the renegotiation of the NAFTA deal Canada had to secure their local market in order to discourage capital flight. I know you wouldn't know this because you're plain stupid. With the seemingly new position of Canada on doing business with America, many sharp guys decided to look for a dual passport in order to enable them do business in Canada - to the benefit of Canada and their pockets, and not for the benefit of US, as they used to do before. Even when such businesses shortchanged the US. And that was what Trump was aiming to reverse. It did not in any way hurt American businesses, instead it helped protect American businesses on the whole just as his trade wars with China. Of course some business may be lost to those reforms, but when you look at it on the whole, you'd appreciate that it was worth the while.

Go vomit this rubbish to your fellow retards how a Nigerian based idiot would benefit from nafta?they would believe you because they have no brain to think.
Just like yesterday , I remember that very well. The same shiiit the loser was trying to do. I should screen shot my account to him . Who is going to do that to a faceless third world hungry skunk. He got banned for cursing in Yoruba and he went and open a new account immediately and put Australia there. Third word scam artist.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:37pm On May 31, 2020
Most of them are out of data now. They have to go hustle for another N200 to buy a recharge card. That's how poor those loud mouths are. I told them my data is unlimited.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

You son of biiitcch!!! If you don't show everyone where i summoned the mods at the other thread. Then you are POS lying coward.
Raumdeuter come carry ur Chihuahua

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 6:39pm On May 31, 2020
What have we learned from the riots here?

1. The argument for gun control is dead. We keep our guns.

2. Donald Trump can safely hold in-person rallies.

3. Coronavirus is apparently dead.

4. If you can get out to riot, you can get out to vote. Mail-in voting argument dead.

MAGA! WWG1WGA!

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:40pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Damn too funny bro!!!

This was the convo.

Trapping:

Cutieking is one of my few heroes here. That sister lay it down on the scammer big time and he never show his scamming face again. The other scammers are shameless.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 6:41pm On May 31, 2020
Trump just put a leash on the Antifa dogs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 6:41pm On May 31, 2020
Abbeybailey:
You are probably right. These born losers will do anything to scam people of their money. There's hardly a day you will not see one of these born losers begging for money and there new scam now is that the lockdown is making them hungry and they will post their bank account number and their names. I wish them luck on that.

These people really need help.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2020
Trump called to his faithfuls for a MAGA party last night...nobody showed up

Some Boys in Blue joining the protests

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 6:43pm On May 31, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

Raumdeuter come carry ur Chihuahua

You coward wanna call your lord you dickrider for sport to come to your rescue, I'm gonna group biiitachslap both of y'all lameass jokers.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 6:43pm On May 31, 2020
The people rioting have never had a job. They are fucking parasites. Hard working capitalist Americans would never do this to their communities. They would never destroy businesses that people have worked their whole lives to build, because they know the grind.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by NoFilter67: 6:44pm On May 31, 2020
Qstorm:
What have we learned from the riots here?

1. The argument for gun control is dead. We keep our guns.

2. Donald Trump can safely hold in-person rallies.

3. Coronavirus is apparently dead.

4. If you can get out to riot, you can get out to vote. Mail-in voting argument dead.

MAGA! WWG1WGA!
You're absolutely right bro. The protest just exposed the sham lockdown initiated by the demonrats governors, they didn't wanna reopen. Imagine, LA mayor said no full reopening till there's a vaccine. Lmao. The idiot dey beg for national guard yesterday

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

You coward wanna call your lord you dickrider for sport to come to your rescue, I'm gonna group biiitachslap both of y'all lameass jokers.
Last I checked you are Raumdeuter’s Chihuahua following everywhere he goes.
I’m only extending my kind gesture by reporting u first to ur owner if nothing is done ama take laws into my hands.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 6:46pm On May 31, 2020
feedthenation:
Trump called to his faithfuls for a MAGA party last night...nobody showed up

Some Boys in Blue joining the protests
You liar!!! Trump didn't invite his supporters to any party last night

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:47pm On May 31, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

These people really need help.
Poverty mentality at full display. It's that old saying that misery loves company. Their lives ain't nothing to write home about with N40.000 monthly salary and they will pass all kind of junks as the truth in a country they only see in their dreams. I always like to shame them by saying not single one of them can vote for trump. I doubt if they can vote in Nigeria without getting a small bag of rice and N1.000. That's how ragged their lives is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) ... (4144) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.