Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1603365 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2020
sexylassie2:

so all blacks behave like that

why attack and run from police if you are not a criminal
Where do you live, sexy?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Why would I accuse you of that, just tired of blm hypocrisy, they’re doing this cause it’s an election year, blacks are killed yearly but there’s not reaction from the org and media, I can send you the graph, I’m sure after this settle, they’ll come back not until 2023
I don't need to argue anymore with you. Good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
budaatum:

Where do you live, sexy?
What's sexy about a coon that spouts garbage from a village with no portable water and electricity.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 2:53pm On Jun 14, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Happy Obama day on the day the smelly obese Orange Pig turn 74. Nov 3rd on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I don't need to argue anymore with you. Good luck to you.

You too sir

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nig4Greatness: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2020
sexylassie2:

Why do you like to type garbage.

According to statistics, police kill more whites than black.

We also not writing the facts that black police officer also kill violent black criminals.

We have been seeing police brutality and fatal engagements on blacks days in days out in this country.never for once have we seen such incidents happening to whites but some retards who strive in conspiracy theories always quick to quote non existing data showing police killing morewhites than blacks.
Well,why should I even blame them,they live in an alternate universe.
Shameful!!!.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=Obrigardo post=90660521][/quote]The smelly fat Trump will never look like Obama even if he spend 23 hours a day in the gym. He's a flubby 74 year old with double chin and a gut covering his manhood. What about that Chia Pet hair on his head. What a yukky looking piece of human Basura.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
By the way, this black man was killed with his organs removed

He was last seen with lady gaga, abramovic and Wilson (known democrats) but somehow trump is the racist, conservatives are the evil, malcom warned us all bout white liberals but you failed to read and comprehend

These people are sick
I have researched extensively on abrahamovic and shuddered at what I read about her.
I have watched her videos too. Very twisted soul.

And lady gaga,another twisted soul.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
sassysure:

I have researched extensively on abrahamovic and shuddered at what I read about her.
I have watched her videos too. Very twisted soul.

I cNt redpoll anyone at the moment, ambitions before anything, these people are sick, I believe there’ll soon be an awakening and it’s happening. I’m not pro anyone but the way democrats attribute everything to trump is baffling

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obrigardo:
That is a president with big balls.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2020
Obrigardo:
Happy Obama day
The Cheeto-in-chief would almost run mad today grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Don’t use that as an example sir, the cops hate it when a suspect struggle with them

Abdulmutalab the pant bomber is a black, a guy that killed uk soldiers with knife is a black, if you don’t struggle with law enforcements, they’ll never have an issue with them, fine there’s police brutality, but we shouldn’t link this to race, and racism is not one sided

I saw a video where a store is being looted in Florida, all of them were blacks, these won’t help blacks, they should hold their representatives accountable, most cities where there’s racism are controlled by blacks democrats

CRAP!!!! Muttalab was already overpowered by folks on board and was only arrested by authorities on landing. How do y'all coons bring up apples and oranges to justify your self hate.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

CRAP!!!! Muttalab was already overpowered by folks on board and was only arrested by authorities on landing. How do y'all coons bring up apples and oranges to justify yourself hate.

That’s not opposite, the cops have already overpowered him before he remover taser

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
budaatum:

I'm certain you have read on here many many times that some think Trump promotes racism which perpetuates this, which is why some angst is directed towards him, but let me not bother you with such "rubbish".
This is too much story nah. The whole world saw how Amy Cooper called the cops on a black Havard graduate professional simply because he told her to obey the city bylaws.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2020
The famous inept Dotard turns 74 year old today and Americans are posting the pics of President Obama all over the social media to spite the ugly and smelly fat pig. 143 days and counting when Americans will send the famous Pig away from our National discuss.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2020
garetz:

The same cowardly Obama was caught on hot mic pleading with the Russians to give him time that he will be more flexible after the elections. The same coward sent his secretary of state to give the Russians a reset button. What did he do when the Russians were kicking his ass in Georgia, Ukraine, South ossetia, ingushetia and Chechenya? Rubbish!!

Sorry, gaetz, but you grosssly understated the gravity of that incident.
It was at the missile defense negotiations in Seuol, South Korea.
And what a sensitive national security issue, missile defense.
The left-wing President was heard on hot mic whispering to Putin, through Medvedev, that he would become 'flexible" after the elections. This same Putin by whom Trump had been which-hunted and percecuted since inauguration.
In other words that he was putting on a tough show at the negotiations only because of the coming elections.
Some Democrats called it a gaffe.
Others said it was a moment of candour.
And the idiot Republicans of that era, led by McCain and John Boener, swallowed it all and waved it through.
Now, immagine it was Trump !!
It would not have been treason, it would have been High Treason, occasioning bi-partisan impeachment without trial.
As for the resetting of ties, I think it was the left-wing President himself that travelled to Russia, within his first year of office.
At end of his first tenure, Trump is yet to visit Russia, even after visiting China, Saudi and all the important capitals of the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

That’s not opposite, the cops have already overpowered him before he remover taser

What a wonderful nonsense, Muttalab was prolly tied up mid air and was hand over to law enforcement at the airport. Comparing that to the Atlanta scenario is utterly dumb.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2020
It's just so sad to see some of these guys here and the ugly hustler that call her self Sexylassie2 disparaging people that looks like them at the expense of Nazis and Klans who would treat them the same way if they live in US. If they hate people like me and other minorities, what's so special about you guys that makes you think they will love you. That's what we call Stockholm Syndrome, loving your oppressors.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Abbeybailey:
It's just so sad to see some of these guys here and the ugly hustler that call her self Sexylassie2 disparaging people that looks like them at the expense of Nazis and Klans who would treat them the same way if they live in US. If they hate people like me and other minorities, what's so special about you guys that makes you think they will love you. That's what we call Stockholm Syndrome, loving your oppressors.

My good man, this is definitely one of these coons in here.

https://twitter.com/mattuthompson/status/1271771275048992768?s=19

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

What a wonderful nonsense, Muttalab was prolly tied up mid air and was hand over to law enforcement at the airport. Comparing that to the Atlanta scenario is utterly dumb.
I give up on these guys. They are like one way street. Nothing get in their brains once they make up their mind. They are not rational when it comes to Trump or what they think of Blacks and Hispanics in America.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2020
Abbeybailey:
I give up on these guys. They are like one way street. Nothing get in their brains once they make up their mind. They are not rational when it comes to Trump or what they think of Blacks and Hispanics in America.

One word bruh!! Self hate.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Sicko, I am well known here unlike you newbie that just crawl out of your cave. My pic is on my profile and I have met two people on this forum in my house in Oak Park and the two people I met them in Lagos. Why don't you show your face village hustler. It's easy to throw your garbage out while hiding your face.
if that's really you on the dp, then you're a disgrace. You look way matured for the way for type.
You reason like a typical black juvenile thug.
Can't maintain a healthy conversation.
I won't rule out the possibility of you doing drugs and smoking crack.
You fake American!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

My good man, this is definitely one of these coons in here.

https://twitter.com/mattuthompson/status/1271771275048992768?s=19
Seriously, I hate to say anything against Nigeria because Nigeria is dear to me for obvious reasons but sometimes you have to question if these guys are sane. No money in the world will make me hate people that looks like me that much in life. I still say that not single one of these coons can come out of the US Embassy with a Visa as long as Trump is in office and for that I give a big thump up to Trump.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2020
Goldmaxx:
if that's really you on the dp, then you're a disgrace. You look way matured for the way for type.
You fake American!
Another 3rd world loser. Okrika piece of human Basura. Why don't you post the pic of your pimples riddled double color face of yours.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2020
Abbeybailey:
The famous inept Dotard turns 74 year old today and Americans are posting the pics of President Obama all over the social media to spite the ugly and smelly fat pig. 143 days and counting when Americans will send the famous Pig away from our National discuss.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goldmaxx(f): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
Abbeybailey:
Another 3rd world loser. Okrika piece of human Basura. Why don't you post the pic of your pimples riddled double color face of yours.
no decorum at all, my dog Miley has more class than you.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2020
salford1:
Don't let Trump Amen corner see that, they will call you names. They worship that fat smelly pig the same way Rev Jim Jones of Guyana fame cult members followed him to his grave. They will ride and die with their Orange cult hero.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
Goldmaxx:
no decorum at all, my dog Miley has more class than you.
My two dogs feeds better than you. I bet you they get better health care than you too.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Originality007: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
[s]
Abbeybailey:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2020
Goldmaxx:
You fake American!

This same you?

I opened a thread once about the age difference of the girl am sleeping with with,five years or more(won't call it dating).Yesterday she died while trying to remove a pregnancy,but i'm sure its not mine because she did'nt tell me .Please i am so scared to the bone marrow right now,she is from taraba state but we are schooling in UNN.Please what do i do? I have a baby girl from another girl at home at 18 yrs.
Cutehector Agarawu33 Naijaboiy tohpaz ivvy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

This same you?

I opened a thread once about the age difference of the girl am sleeping with with,five years or more(won't call it dating).Yesterday she died while trying to remove a pregnancy,but i'm sure its not mine because she did'nt tell me .Please i am so scared to the bone marrow right now,she is from taraba state but we are schooling in UNN.Please what do i do? I have a baby girl from another girl at home at 18 yrs.
Cutehector Agarawu33 Naijaboiy tohpaz ivvy
You see the worthless and hungry fool we deal with here. These are the same guys that will say they are against abortion and they will come on here and spout garbage. Keep exposing these foools.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2020
Abbeybailey:
My two dogs feeds better than you. I bet you they get better health care than you too.
Before I reply any poster, I usually run like a 3 seconds check of their history. Alot of posters on NL are mental health patients, especially the ones that supports cheeto. You know what they say about wrestling with pigs. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.