Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,880 members, 7,810,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1580661 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (4132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Your problem is that you are not conversant. Google you are using. If I had told an American that Texas and Florida are presently having highest cases, their wont even be an argument cos its all over the news. But for someone like you who feeds through Google, Its difficult for you to get along.

Now I understand where you stand.
Your problem is that you are blind as a bat or you are drunk and can't understand anything you read, I already talked about the spike in coronavirus cases in Texas and Florida in my second response to you, I even went ahead to explain the age group where the spike is happening and it's happening in cities that recently had BLM protests but you are either blind or a complete dummy that can't understand what you are reading.

10 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2020
Zuorom:

Shut up, you are a fool, how can u be this stupid after making a fool of yourself by saying Florida and Texas have the highest number of coronavirus cases in the US and being proven wrong you are still talking. You have mental problem.

The guy must be an underage.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:25am On Jun 30, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Outright beer parlour analysis.

When did the people become Democrats? Protest happened across 50 states in America, were they all Democratic states? Okay! Let me go by your logic. Texas and Florida opened up the economy and they presently have highest cases in the USA, Will you blame democrats for that too? Oh! It was Democrats that took it there.

What about the other countries where protest happened? They were Democrat countries right?

Blame the failed incompetent Trump and not Democrats. As of date, the Press Secretary still said wearing a mask is a choice, and Pence said yesterday in a Texas church that wearing mask was highly needed. Who do you blame for this inconsistencies? Democrats right? Where is the Pandemic response team? They have gone awol and nowhere to be found. Fauci has been rendered useless with his years of experience and track records. Tell me, Fauci is a Democrat to right?

Trump released re-opening guidelines, Did he adhere to it?

Stop regarding the people has Democrats. If Democrats had such huge number across 50 states, Trump wont be the President in the first place. People just used BLM to vent their anger on the failed administration of Trump. It has nothing to do with Democrats.

Updated Now Arizona is going for a partial lockdown. Trump pushed those Republican states to open up and now that cases are spiking, he has abandoned them. He never takes responsibility. Its the Governors that are being lambasted by the people. Trumps Disaster! Will you blame democrats also?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

I told you am very familiar with Trump supporters. You are the least of them. You insult, the real ones threaten to shoot me. Hello Mr Google! Always try to update yourself and get along with conversation. Just a sentence you were not updated about confused you. Better still, stick with Nigerian politics you can easily access on NTA. grin grin grin
You are the least of ignorant Libidiots I have encountered so help yourself to a mental health institution for proper medical care because liberalism is a mental disorder.

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 10:26am On Jun 30, 2020
Zuorom:

So you don't know that there is a big difference between saying highest number of cases presently and saying highest number of new cases presently? You are are dummy and you need to go back to school

I already told you, you not updated. The moment you saw highest cases, you remembered what you saw on Google. I thought I was chatting with someone current who "DEFINITELY" should have known whats playing. You were thinking I was going to brief you in detail like Google does? No! I wont. I already believed you were conversant which you were not.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

I already told you, you not updated. The moment you saw highest cases, you remembered what you saw on Google. I thought I was chatting with someone current who "DEFINITELY" should have known whats playing. You were thinking I was going to brief you in detail like Google does? No! I wont. I already believed you were conversant which you were not.
You are a foolish dummy, Am I the one that is supposed to be trying to give new meaning to the wrong English you spoke? I responded to you based on the rubbish you wrote not knowing you meant something else. Blame yourself for speaking wrong English, not me for reading and responding to exactly what you wrote

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Zuorom:

You are the least of ignorant Libidiots I have encountered so help yourself to a mental health institution for proper medical care because liberalism is a mental disorder.

Normal gibberish I hear from Trump`s new recruits. You are a learner. Your insults cant bite and I have nothing to tell you cos you still a puppet. When you grow to that stage, you will be able to interface with my kind. You feeding from Google and also addressing yourself as a conservative grin grin grin

You really made my morning at a time. Your stupidity was fun if I must confess

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Zuorom:

You are foolish dummy, Am I the one that is supposed to be trying to give new meaning to the wrong English you spoke? I responded to you based on the rubbish you wrote not knowing you meant something else. Blame yourself for speaking wrong English, not me for reading and responding to exactly what you wrote

Story for the gods...

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Normal gibberish I hear from Trump`s new recruits. You are a learner. Your insults cant bite and I have nothing to tell you cos you still a puppet. When you grow to that stage, you will be able to interface with my kind. You feeding from Google and also addressing yourself as a conservative grin grin grin

You really made my morning at a time. Your stupidity was fun if I must confess
Interfacing with a nutcase like you is never pleasant so I wouldn't even want to. You are mad, go and get belp

9 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Story for the gods...
Go and learn to speak proper English if you want to talk with educated people so you don't keep writing nonsense when you mean something else

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2020
Zuorom:

Interfacing with a nutcase like you is never pleasant so I wouldn't even want to. You are mad, go and get belp

Is that all you have to say Mr. Google a.k.a Conservative grin grin grin grin

smh...

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2020
Zuorom:

Go and learn to speak proper English if you want to talk with educated people so you don't keep writing nonsense when you mean something else

Okay, I will.

Thanks for the advice.

I will use Google to learn

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Is that all you have to say Mr. Google a.k.a Conservative grin grin grin grin

smh...

There is nothing else to tell a mad man than to tell him to go and get help

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Okay, I will.

Thanks for the advice.

I will use Google to learn
Please learn and stop turning the English language upside down

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Zuorom:

1. You said Florida and Texas have the highest number of coronavirus cases in the US. Wrong, that would be New York, California and New Jersey.

2. Every single riot events happened in democrat cities, you obviously don't know that even republican controlled states have Democrat cities in them. You can't even read because I never said I regarded all the protesters as Democrats, I said Democrats supported them and marched with them without fear of coronavirus spreading.

3. You said Dr. Fauci has been rendered useless when Dr. Fauci himself has come out many times to say that Trump has not tied his hands in any way.

Another info for you, use your brain, the spike in coronavirus cases is happening among the youth in democrat cities that just had BLM protests like Austin Texas, Miami Florida e.t.c. if it was about the reopening of the states, how come older people who are most vulnerable are not seeing any spike in their cases? Did California also reopen? Why are you coronavirus cases spiking in California? The only thing these states and cities have in common is that they had BLM protests in them and the fact that the spike is happening in the youth population tells you everything you need to know.

This bolded part was in the second response I gave to that coronaviruspro fool but the typical Libidiot in him will not allow him read and understand. Here I told him about the spike in New coronavirus cases and even explained the demographics where it is happening. I even specifically mentioned Austin Texas and Miami Florida as places experiencing spikes in New cases but the foolish coronaviruspro was busy confusing himself with English he doesn't know how to speak. Beer parlour Libidiot!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 11:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Zuorom:

This bolded part was in the second response I gave to that coronaviruspro fool but the typical Libidiot in him will not allow him read and understand. Here I told him about the spike in New coronavirus cases and even explained the demographics where it is happening. I even specifically mentioned Austin Texas and Miami Florida as places experiencing spikes in New cases but the foolish coronaviruspro was busy confusing himself with English he doesn't know how to speak. Beer parlour Libidiot!

Your situation has aggravated. You have started quoting and making a case with your very own self.

grin grin grin You are a case. Do comedy please. You very funny

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Your situation has aggravated. You have started quoting and making a case with your very own self.

grin grin grin You are a case. Do comedy please. You very funny
I was talking to other sensible people on the forum and showing them how much of a blind libidiot you are by highlighting something I already posted before but as usual, you read and couldn't understand. You are the madman here man and your case is a serious one.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 11:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Zuorom:

I was talking to other sensible people on the forum and showing them how much of a blind libidiot you are by highlighting something I already posted before but as usual, you read and couldn't understand. You are the madman here man and your case is a serious one.

Oh! Talking with a fellow conservative. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Oh! Talking with a fellow conservative. grin
Do you seriously think you and I are the only people on the forum You are definitely mad, I have no doubt about that now.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2020
Zuorom:

Do you seriously think you and I are the only people on the forum You are definitely mad, I have no doubt about that now.

Same gibbberish on replay. You are a puppet in affairs Mr. Conservative . Your are the least of all wannabe's

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Same gibbberish on replay. You are a puppet in affairs Mr. Conservative . Your are the least of all wannabe's
Still exhibiting symptoms of your madness. You are ignorant Mr. Dummy. You are also the least of Libidiots, go and get cure for your madness.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2020
Zuorom:

Still exhibiting symptoms of your madness. You are ignorant Mr. Dummy. You are the least of Libidiots, go and get cure for your madness.

APC card carrying member feeling like a conservative grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 11:33am On Jun 30, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

APC card carrying member feeling like a conservative grin
Ignorant Libidiot showing his foolishness

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Dull brains trying to act like he is brilliant. I know your type. When you exposed, insults you opt for. Its a beer parlour thingy.

APC card carrying member turned conservative. grin grin grin

Truth be told, you really kept me company. Your stupidity is unique.. Been a while have met one this stupid.
Kept who company? Please I don't keep mad people company, I only did my best to help your mental recovery. Unfortunately you didn't show any signs of improvement. You are still as mad as ever.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2020
Zuorom:

That thing you are saying you can tell is actually your madness overwhelming you. The only thing you hurt today is your image because you have exposed yourself as an ignorant Libidiot that doesn't know how to read and understand neither do you even know how to speak correct English.

I feel you are mixing up things. You a conservationist and not a conservative.

APC card carrying members are progressives. How did you believe you were a conservative in the first place? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

I feel you are mixing up things. You a conservationist and not a conservative.

APC card carrying members are progressives. How did you believe you were a conservative in the first place? cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's your brain that is mixed up, Your madness is making you see things. I am not an APC member, I don't even support the party, you are just seeing things and talking like a mad man. Go and get a cure for your madness.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (4132) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: Konkoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.