Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1581289 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (4132) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Qstorm:

You'll be shocked and sad in November. Trump ain't going nowhere.
That will only happen if Americans choose to sit at home again and allow the orange heads illiterate supporters come out and vote again while sitting at home and allow the same mistake twice if not he is a goner cheesy
But if they come out and vote with no interference.
Bye bye to Trump nothing shocking will happen in.November

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 12:26am On Jun 30, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

That will only happen if Americans choose to sit at home again and allow the orange heads illiterate supporters come out and vote again while sitting at home and allow the same mistake twice if not he is a goner cheesy
But if they come out and vote with no interference.
Bye bye to Trump nothing shocking will happen in.November
You are obviously stuck on fake news, you have no idea.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 12:31am On Jun 30, 2020
CHOP “security” shot and killed an unarmed black 16 year old boy and wounded an unarmed black 14 year old boy. Where’s the outrage MSM, BLM, Antifa? This was never about George Floyd, it was never about black lives ( at least 17 black people have been murdered by the so called BLM protesters)

The enemies within are at work and a load of stupid sheep are allowing themselves to be used as pawns and eventual collateral damage. Lotta them on this forum too

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 12:39am On Jun 30, 2020
Zuorom:

And except you are lying to yourself, you have seen the videos of the riots at BLM protests and you know that many of them don't wear masks, just like many at the gay parades but let's follow your logic, why is it ok to join a mob and March in a gay parade if you wear masks without risk of coronavirus spreading but it's not ok to go to church or work even with your mask because coronavirus will spread? Neither can you even come out to vote with your mask because of coronavirus? Democrat officials are arresting and shutting down church goers and people who dare open their business but rioters and gay pride paraders are free to gather in hundreds and thousands, many of them not wearing masks and they are encouraged by the same evil democrats. The Democrat officials even join them to march and no one is afraid of coronavirus spreading? These people are evil and they are pushing an evil agenda.

Outright beer parlour analysis.

When did the people become Democrats? Protest happened across 50 states in America, were they all Democratic states? Okay! Let me go by your logic. Texas and Florida opened up the economy and they presently have highest cases in the USA, Will you blame democrats for that too? Oh! It was Democrats that took it there.

What about the other countries where protest happened? They were Democrat countries right?

Blame the failed incompetent Trump and not Democrats. As of date, the Press Secretary still said wearing a mask is a choice, and Pence said yesterday in a Texas church that wearing mask was highly needed. Who do you blame for this inconsistencies? Democrats right? Where is the Pandemic response team? They have gone awol and nowhere to be found. Fauci has been rendered useless with his years of experience and track records. Tell me, Fauci is a Democrat to right?

Trump released re-opening guidelines, Did he adhere to it?

Stop regarding the people has Democrats. If Democrats had such huge number across 50 states, Trump wont be the President in the first place. People just used BLM to vent their anger on the failed administration of Trump. It has nothing to do with Democrats.

Updated Now Arizona is going for a partial lockdown. Trump pushed those Republican states to open up and now that cases are spiking, he has abandoned them. He never takes responsibility. Its the Governors that are being lambasted by the people. Trumps Disaster! Will you blame democrats also?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Qstorm:

If only you can apply this statement to yourself.
Conspiracy theories are not always genuine news you are the one stuck in fake news so free yourself from it do not live in an alternate universe or reality that you have no idea of. wink

Now bye bye cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CoronaVirusPro: 12:54am On Jun 30, 2020
Qstorm:
CHOP “security” shot and killed an unarmed black 16 year old boy and wounded an unarmed black 14 year old boy. Where’s the outrage MSM, BLM, Antifa? This was never about George Floyd, it was never about black lives ( at least 17 black people have been murdered by the so called BLM protesters)

The enemies within are at work and a load of stupid sheep are allowing themselves to be used as pawns and eventual collateral damage. Lotta them on this forum too

Its the work of Democrats right? Same in other countries where protest happened, Democrats organized it!

Hello, Cops killing blacks is not new in the US and Blacks killing Blacks is a norm. Floyd`s death ignited peoples anger. The timing just made it go hyper. People are jobless in a pandemic with a failed administration that could not even use a speech to calm nerves. Rather, he was fuelling the status quo, blaming BLM and ANTIFA.

The failure called Trump is just an illiterate who English just happen to be his first language. Outside communicating gibberish in English, he has nothing upstairs. A well packaged response to Floyd`Ss death would have quenched the protest, but he was silent and later started bragging till he had to run inside the bunker which he first denied, but later accepted he went to inspect..... Is Trump not a joker?

America has a failed leader. Republicans have ruled the USA without this much division. Even the Bush`s that took America to war were not this hated. He is now a joke on every social media platform. Daily insults on POTUS trending everyday. His death even did over the weekend. Can it be this worse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 1:55am On Jun 30, 2020
Please watch this 6 mins video fast before it's taken down. This is what they are hiding and pointing you elsewhere. The adrenochrome we have been talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWeQFZkGWbY

The deepstate is already advising each other on suicides as a Clinton foundation adviser and major donor($2 million a year)a billionaire jumped from a sky scrapper to his death. He was probably helped in jumping down.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 2:27am On Jun 30, 2020
Yay! Qstorm is back!!
Qstorm:

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 2:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Welcome back!
Qstorm:

I'm cool aiit, just have a whole lotta stuff going on right now, I'm cool tho. Thanks to u and other patriots on here for holding the flag, thanks to olaadegbu, tescoman90, sexylassie2, zuorom and others holding up the truth. God bless you all. WWG1WGA

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 2:45am On Jun 30, 2020
Hehehe!
tescoman90:

Oh sorry, I was just trying to guess and I should have asked.......My bad.

Goodnight!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 2:52am On Jun 30, 2020
People have been so brainwashed that they don't know why they hate. They have so much hate in their hearts and vent it on innocent people. The same people exploiting them are also telling them who to hate and since they can't think for themselves, they go right ahead and hate the person that's trying to save them. These are the people who will also match into the FEMA camp without thinking because CNN says so.
tescoman90:

I still remembered the day I upload D trump on my what'sapp status .... Bro you won't believe the numbers of DM I got just abusing me and trying to prove point that doesn't exist.
grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 3:00am On Jun 30, 2020
The Antifa and BLACK LIVES MATTER are getting what they deserve and it going to get worse if they don't stop.

An old couple pulls guns on Antifa and black lives matter miscreants that invade their home. Gun sales have gone over the roof and these thugs are going to be targets soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TijQWqbstHw

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 3:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Funny how history repeats itself.

Blacks lives matter and China CCP have so much in common aside being marxists communists, their logos look the same too.

Just like Antifa and Nazi

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 3:23am On Jun 30, 2020
Another lie from fake news busted, the case is actually still in court and there hasn't been a ruling on it at all.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:24am On Jun 30, 2020
Madness galore grin grin grin

Let me drop this here before while sipping my fine wine cool

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 3:26am On Jun 30, 2020
The Hollywood that is helping to defund the police are now calling the police and actually getting their very own "protesters" arrested. I wonder what happens to the peaceful protests we have seen across the country for a month now.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Enjoying the posts cool

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 3:35am On Jun 30, 2020
When you are dumb, you are dumb! Nothing can redeem you.
salford1:
Madness galore grin grin grin

Let me drop this here before while sipping my fine wine cool

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 3:37am On Jun 30, 2020
If only you can learn, but you zombies are hardwired one way only.
salford1:
Enjoying the posts cool

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 3:40am On Jun 30, 2020
Wasteful liberals would have run mad if Trump didn't build this hospital for them within days.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:44am On Jun 30, 2020
DCatt:
When you are dumb, you are dumb! Nothing can redeem you.
All this far right rubbish posts are only suitable for nutcases like yourself. I laugh at your foolishness grin

Time check 8.46pm cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 3:45am On Jun 30, 2020
update

The Associated Press
@AP
The White House was aware in early 2019 of intelligence indicating Russia was secretly offering bounties to the Taliban for the deaths of Americans. That’s a full year earlier than has been previously reported.
AP sources: White House aware of Russian bounties in 2019
Top officials in the White House were aware in early 2019 of classified intelligence indicating Russia was secretly offering bounties to the Taliban for the deaths of Americans, a full year...
apnews.com

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:48am On Jun 30, 2020
ZooOga:
update

The Associated Press
@AP
The White House was aware in early 2019 of intelligence indicating Russia was secretly offering bounties to the Taliban for the deaths of Americans. That’s a full year earlier than has been previously reported.
Top officials in the White House were aware in early 2019 of classified intelligence indicating Russia was secretly offering bounties to the Taliban for the deaths of Americans, a full year...
apnews.com

Of course and he did nothing but kept sucking Putin's dikc like the biatch he is.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 3:57am On Jun 30, 2020
Obama's name should be changed to SCANDAL . See a wrapsheet of scandals, and this not all, there are many more.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:59am On Jun 30, 2020
DCatt:
Obama's name should be changed to SCANDAL . See a wrapsheet of scandals, and this not all, there are many more.
Yay!!! 8 years and not a single indictment cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 3:59am On Jun 30, 2020
Already debunked lie.

It's Russia collusion 2.0 that will not work.

Even the Grennel who was the director of the intelligence didn't hear about it and Trump wasn't told, it's because it's a lie. Democrats are diverting people's attention to the danger and threat China poses to America because they are complicit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AWBdpkZY1I

Both FBI Wray and DOJ Barr sid the biggest foreign threat to America is China and there are over 2,000 active investigations on it and that China attacks US every 10 hours.
ZooOga:
update

The Associated Press
@AP
apnews.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:01am On Jun 30, 2020
Trump's rap sheet with a few indictments here and there in less than 4 years grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 4:13am On Jun 30, 2020
The difference is the ones you made for Trump are fake. Just pick one you believe is true and I will debate you on it.

Ready? Pick anything on your list you are sure that Trump did and I will show you where and how it has been debunked by news that has never been caught in a lie.
salford1:
Trump's rap sheet with a few indictments here and there in less than 4 years grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:17am On Jun 30, 2020
DCatt:
The difference is the ones you made for Trump are fake. Just pick one you believe is true and I will debate you on it.

Ready? Pick anything you are sure that Trump did and I will show you where and how it has been debunked by news that has never been caught in a lie.
Why was Cohen jailed?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 4:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Tax fraud, bank fraud, campaign violations. Even Obama violated campaign law and was fined but because of 2 tier justice system Obama created anyone close to Trump will go to jail for what democrats are fined for.

Illah Omar and Ocasio Cortex violated campaign laws and paid fines.
salford1:

Why was Cohen jailed?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:21am On Jun 30, 2020
DCatt:
$100 billion in arm sales to Saudi.
In 8 years. Not bad.

And was that suppose to be a crime by the Obama administration?
If I remember, 2 or 3 years ago Trump also signed a $110 billion arm deals with Saudi too. Are you going to dispute that too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 4:24am On Jun 30, 2020
America makes arms for sale and Saudi Arabia is not the only country.

Trump sold arms ro Japan just 2 weeks ago and before then S .Korea.

First you have to make it orange to orange and not apple and orange comparison.

Saudi Arabia is a country and not the same as drug cartels Obama gave guns to free of charge or the ISIS, a terrorist organization who is threatening to destabilize the middle east. Arms treaty under the UN hasn't banned any country from selling arms to Saudi Arabia. Obama on the other hand not only armed known terrorists and drug cartels that ended up using the guns to kill a US border agent, Obama also sold 2/3 of the total American uranium reserve to Russia.

Can you see how your argument is already hit the rock before launch?
salford1:

$100 billion in arm sales to Saudi.
In 8 years. Not bad.

And was that suppose to be a crime by the Obama administration?
If I remember, 2 or 3 years ago Trump also signed a $110 billion arm deals with Saudi too. Are you going to dispute that too?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (4132) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: zendi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.