Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1595721 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Not a hoax.

National Security Advisor O’Brien admits:

Pentagon made tactical changes with U.S. forces in light of intelligence information.

US intelligence agencies shared with Coalition Forces so they could also change force protection tactics.

And POTUS was unaware?

grin grin grin
He does not need to be aware if you think about it. He is not exactly responsible for anything!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2020
budaatum:

He does not need to be aware if you think about it. He is not exactly responsible for anything!

Are you joking?

We talking about POTUS here.

Damn!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 01, 2020
budaatum:

Now I feel your sarcasm

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

I love when dull brains like you are my Boss, cos you will believe every crap i sell to you to exonerate myself.

Trump tweeted information was false.
DNI stated president was not briefed.
Press secretary said so many intelligence report filter into the white house.

Who is confusing who?

Let me believe it was unverified, are you saying for an unverified information with regards to Russia as a security threat to the US, POTUS wouldn't have been briefed about such development?

Common! You cant sell this kinda lie. He definitely was briefed about happenings and told it was still unverified.

You talking about a Russia. Nothing breaths in that country without POTUS knowing.

Same speculation made US bombard Iraq because of WMD which was later false. That tells you some speculations are not just speculations.

POTUS denying the fact makes him look stupid.

You are a very stupid fool. The NSA, CIA, DNI, Pentagon all say Trump wasn't briefed and you want me to believe a mad man like you and leave them? Go take your meds to cure your madness, that's what you need now not making stupid comments on nairaland

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Not a hoax.

National Security Advisor O’Brien admits:

Pentagon made tactical changes with U.S. forces in light of intelligence information.

US intelligence agencies shared with Coalition Forces so they could also change force protection tactics.

And POTUS was unaware?

grin grin grin

This is from the same Robert O’Brien;
“Because the allegations in recent press articles have not been verified or substantiated by the Intelligence Community, President Trump had not been briefed on the items,”

You are a very stupid ignorant fool that knows nothing.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2020
Zuorom:

You are a very stupid fool. The NSA, CIA, DNI, Pentagon all say Trump wasn't briefed and you want me to believe a mad man like you and leave them? Go take your meds to cure your madness, that's what you need now not making stupid comments on nairaland

Common sense is far from you.

When you fail to reason along defined lines, you are tied up with everything thrown at you. Is it too difficult for you to know someone is telling lies?

You have a bigger problem than that Nigeria

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Common sense is far from you.

When you fail to reason along defined lines, you are tied up with everything thrown at you. Is it too difficult for you to know someone is telling lies?

You have a bigger problem than that Nigeria
What does a mad man like you know about common sense? The NSA, DNI, Pentagon, CIA are all lying but it's a mad man like you that is telling the truth abi? You are mad!!!!

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
Zuorom:

This is from the same Robert O’Brien;
“Because the allegations in recent press articles have not been verified or substantiated by the Intelligence Community, President Trump had not been briefed on the items,”

You are a very stupid ignorant fool that knows nothing.

Damn!

I cant believe do you still had the guts to try to make an argument.

Its a Trump followers thingy though!

You not brilliant a bit and trying very hard to be. But your IQ is too low. Better start taking Marijuana maybe it would salvage your brains.

When even Trump is confused on where to hide, you are making arguments from Ibadan Expressway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Are you joking?

We talking about POTUS here.

Damn!

Potus in name only. I am talking about some useless irresponsible orange toad.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Zuorom:

What does a mad man like you know about common sense? The NSA, DNI, Pentagon, CIA are all lying but it's a mad man like you that is telling the truth abi? You are mad!!!!

DNI said president wasnt briefed, Trump said its a hoax.

Are you this dumb to relate.

OMG! You need rest.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Zuorom:

Republican dwarf! My lunch break is over. Will continue with you in few hours. Dont sleep please.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Damn!

I cant believe do you still had the guts to try to make an argument.

Its a Trump followers thingy though!

You not brilliant a bit and trying very hard to be. But your IQ is too low. Better start taking Marijuana maybe it would salvage your brains.

When even Trump is confused on where to hide, you are making arguments from Ibadan Expressway.
Rubbish upon rubbish from a confused brain. A mad man will always talk like a mad man. You were fast to bring a quote from Robert O'Brien but you didn't know that the same Robert O'Brien had categorically said Trump wasn't briefed about it. How does it feel coming face to face with your ignorance? Your brain must be full of fufu. Go and share your ignorant opinions with your fellow yaba left patients, they are the only ones that can appreciate your stupidity.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Republican dwarf! My lunch break is over. Will continue with you in few hours. Dont sleep please.
Liberal lunatic, you have nothing reasonable to say, go and take your meds. Ignorant Libidiot!!

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

DNI said president wasnt briefed, Trump said its a hoax.

Are you this dumb to relate.

OMG! You need rest.
God forbid that I ever relate with anything a mad man has to say. Your fellow lunatics are there to relate with you. It was a hoax!! The Pentagon said they investigated the report and they couldn't find anything corroborate or verify it. The NSA Robert O'Brien who you just quoted also said the allegations have not been verified or substantiated by the Intelligence Community.

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
salford1:

Till date, he hasn't condemned Russia for the action. He would rather spend his whole day protecting confederate statues by tweeting about them 24/7. He went as far as signing an executive order to prosecute those bringing down those traitor general's structures. If he spends the same effort in fighting Covid 19, the US would not be in the mess it is right now.
Assume you are the president of a country, your intelligence agencies received an Intel that another country placed a bounty on the head of your troops, your own intelligence agencies investigated and didn't find any evidence to verify the allegations and they decided it wasn't credible, they even believed that it was so uncredible that they didn't see the need to brief you on it. Will you go out and condemn the accused country based on an allegation that even your own intelligence agencies say is not credible?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 7:50pm On Jul 01, 2020
stanech:
So, just to be clear. CHAZ started because of “police brutality” but now CHAZ is being abolished because the “chaz security force” killed a 16 year old black boy? The irony. Smh.
The irony is just too much with those ones.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Chrisbeks:

Assume you are the president of a country, your intelligence agencies received an Intel that another country placed a bounty on the head of your troops, your own intelligence agencies investigated and didn't find any evidence to verify the allegations and they decided it wasn't credible, they even believed that it was so uncredible that they didn't see the need to brief you on it. Will you go out and condemn the accused country based on an allegation that even your own intelligence agencies say is not credible?

On one hand, every major news agencies (Fox inclusive) has confirmed the reporting, as has European intelligence. Infact, the US intelligence notified the United Kingdom counterparts on the Intel. It wasn't credible, yet they forwarded the Intel to the British defense secretary since British soldiers were targeted too.

On the other hand, the orange turd's appointed officials and his administration are famous for always being super truthful and the orange turd has always been “super tough” on Russia and Putin grin

Trump's Stooge never said it wasn't credible.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
It would also be nice to see his condemnation of Russia's interference in the election that brought him into power.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Obrigardo:

I think you should shut up
They are not denying it is a hoax, even the republicans not one has come out to say it's a hoax.have you been up to date with the latest on this scandal, the money trail they just found validating the story or that the WH was briefed as early as 2019! I dont understand why we still have short fuse brain people on this board
Another liberal Dundee on the loose.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by garetz: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
[s]
Obrigardo:

Wasting your data and finger energy supporting a traitor and white supremacist who don't even give a damn about your sorry black ašś
[/s]
Liberal trash! I don't give a damn about your dumb liberal ass either so you had better take you sorry liberal ass out of my mentions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
I was only gone for a minute. What's happening here?

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hello guys!
Just checking on you guys grin
People are really suffering from trump syndrome
grin

Zuorom I see you cool
Dcatt I dey miss you grin
Qstorm I'm feeling you cool
And all MAGA team ..... Keep it up!

Lastly, To all Twitter memes creators and Twitter reporters, grin you guys need to get a life and set yourself free from mental slavery (it's real).

grin

MAGA2020!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Trump is suffering from Obama's syndrome since Obama lives rent free in the orange turd's head

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2020
There goes another Twitter memes Creator above
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
^^^^^na you sabi grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2020
As Coronavirus Rages, Republicans Still Don’t Have a Plan to Give Americans Health-Care Coverage.
tescoman90:

And the most Corona Hits comes from the Democrats states

grin
The only democrat state with a fast rising cases in the list is Nevada.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
salford1:
As Coronavirus Rages, Republicans Still Don’t Have a Plan to Give Americans Health-Care Coverage.

And the most Corona Hits comes from the Democrats states

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
salford1:

On one hand, every major news agencies (Fox inclusive) has confirmed the reporting, as has European intelligence. Infact, the US intelligence notified the United Kingdom counterparts on the Intel. It wasn't credible, yet they forwarded the Intel to the British defense secretary since British soldiers were targeted too.

On the other hand, the orange turd's appointed officials and his administration are famous for always being super truthful and the orange turd has always been “super tough” on Russia and Putin grin

Trump's Stooge never said it wasn't credible.
You are just throwing lies around. Media houses don't even have the means or duty to decide which Intel is credible or not so how could they confirm the credibility of the Intel? Are they some kind of secret service of their own? Secondly, no European intelligence agency confirmed the credibility of the intelligence, they only said the intel was shared with them or they saw it. I'd like you to show me a single European intelligence agency that said the Intel was credible. Thirdly, US intelligence agencies forwarded the Intel to other friendly agencies because that's what intel agencies do, share intelligence to either alert friendly agencies on an Intel that affects their countries or to ask them if they have any further information on what they received, It doesn't mean the Intel was verified. Ask yourself If it was verified, why have the British government not condemned the Russians also?
Not every Intel received by Intel agencies are credible, they receive false Intel all the time and on this case, the US Intel agencies say that their own investigation have not shown any evidence to verify this Intel.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Chrisbeks: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
salford1:
It would also be nice to see his condemnation of Russia's interference in the election that brought him into power.
But he already slammed sanctions on the Russians because of that interference.
And the so called Russian interference didn't affect the outcome of that election. It was just Russian bots sending pro Trump messages on Facebook. When you keep hearing Russian interference you would think the Russians did a high level op to hack the elections.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:21pm On Jul 01, 2020
Chrisbeks:

But he already did! He slammed one of the biggest sanctions ever on the Russians because of that interference.
A sanction he signed in a resentful manner. Good to hear.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Chrisbeks:

You are just throwing lies around. Media houses don't even have the means or duty to decide which Intel is credible or not so how could they confirm the credibility of the Intel? Are they some kind of secret service of their own? Secondly, no European intelligence agency confirmed the credibility of the intelligence, they only said the intel was shared with them or they saw it. I'd like you to show me a single European intelligence agency that said the Intel was credible. Thirdly, US intelligence agencies forwarded the Intel to other friendly agencies because that's what intel agencies do, share intelligence to either alert friendly agencies on an Intel that affects their countries or to ask them if they have any further information on what they received, It doesn't mean the Intel was verified. Ask yourself If it was verified, why have the British government not condemned the Russians also?
Not every Intel received by Intel agencies are credible, they receive false Intel all the time and on this case, the US Intel agencies say that their own investigation have not shown any evidence to verify this Intel.
The orange turd already called it an hoax. In addition, I believe the reason the British government is yet to condemn is because of potential trade deal with the US government post Brexit should The orange turd win the election.. I will keep my fingers crossed till after the US election.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.