Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1595224 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 3:30am On Jul 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Elementary school vibes
Your IQ must be very low
Shut your cockk hoslter trap bitch!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:30am On Jul 02, 2020
Qstorm:
Maybe I’m trippin and way off , but this theory just hit me.. what if Michelle Obama ran as vp for the Dems and then came out and revealed that she’s the big and buff mike and ike, after Biden had won? grin grin

Don’t mind me , just tripping grin

Stop tripping on Hard drugs.

It makes you reason insanely and gradually sends you to a psychiatrist

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 02, 2020
Qstorm:

Shut your cockk hoslter trap bitch!

You are boring.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 3:31am On Jul 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Stop tripping on Hard drugs.

It makes you reason insanely and gradually sends you to a psychiatrist
Phew, talk to the hand!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 3:32am On Jul 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are boring.
I ain't here to entertain you bitch! Run along loser.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 3:34am On Jul 02, 2020
Cant wait for this debt based economy to flee once and for all. The deep state has been enslaving the planet with fake money and banks and this Global financial reset is gonna be a game changer.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 02, 2020
Qstorm:

I ain't here to entertain you bitch! Run along loser.

You not in position to call anyone loser.

F you want to see what a loser looks like, look into the mirror.

You just a wannabe trying hard to be whats condemned.

Outgrow it! Its 2020

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 3:39am On Jul 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

You not in position to call anyone loser.

F you want to see what a loser looks like, look into the mirror.

You just a wannabe trying hard to be whats condemned.

Outgrow it! Its 2020
You are a swamp rat, you are a prick and you're a fvcking loser!!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:42am On Jul 02, 2020
Qstorm:

You are a swamp rat, you are a prick and you're a fvcking loser!!

I can tell a loser from his sentences. You fit perfectly into it. Your last consolation is hard drugs and why you just spewing gibberish at intervals.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:47am On Jul 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

I can tell a loser from his sentences. You fit perfectly into it. Your last consolation is hard drugs and why you just spewing gibberish at intervals.

Just pass off on that loser, his senseless rambling shows everything you wanna know about his mental health.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:48am On Jul 02, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Just pass off on that loser, his senseless rambling shows everything you wanna know about his mental health.

You said it all...

Thanks. I will adhere.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 3:48am On Jul 02, 2020
I can honestly say I’ll NEVER vote for a democrat! They are corrupt and immoral! Can’t say I’ll side with every republican either, they are not much better but I can confidently say I’ll always love, support and vote for the United States of America!!!

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 3:51am On Jul 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

GFY bellend! A swamp rat dwelling in the stinking sewers is as bad a loser as you can ever find. That's what you are, A swamp dwelling loser.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzens: 3:51am On Jul 02, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

You said it all...

Thanks. I will adhere.

Cheap crack on the street doing numbers on dude's mental health. How do one explain the horse-shit the brain fart is spewing.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 3:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Kopfschmerzens:

Cheap crack on the street doing numbers on dude's mental health. How do one explain the horse-shit the brain fart is spewing.
grin

Cheap cracks!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 4:18am On Jul 02, 2020
I'm here!

They think it's some kind of joke, all their with the memes have no reality in them like the ones from the patriots which are what is actually happening.

Trumpstorm is on the way to set them straight.
tescoman90:
Hello guys!
Just checking on you guys grin
People are really suffering from trump syndrome
grin

Zuorom I see you cool
Dcatt I dey miss you grin
Qstorm I'm feeling you cool
And all MAGA team ..... Keep it up!

Lastly, To all Twitter memes creators and Twitter reporters, grin you guys need to get a life and set yourself free from mental slavery (it's real).

grin

MAGA2020!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:22am On Jul 02, 2020
ZooOga:
another day another story about 'the cult' surfaces.

RACE IN AMERICA

'I hate Black people:' Woman evicted from apartment after hurling racial slurs at (Black) Fort Bragg soldier

https://abc30.com/fort-bragg-soldier-racial-slurs-woman-evicted-from-apartment-racism/6285773/
Trump is yet to denounce or apologize for the the video he recently tweeted and deleted of man in a golf cart shouting white power.
I guess he doesn't want to appear weak to his racists base.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 4:22am On Jul 02, 2020
They allowed looting & rioting for weeks...

Now want to cancel your Independence Day? Bastard SOB's!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 4:24am On Jul 02, 2020
DCatt:
I'm here!

They think it's some kind of joke, all their with the memes have no reality in them like the ones from the patriots which are what is actually happening.

Welcome sister, nice seeing you. Hope you are in good health?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 4:26am On Jul 02, 2020
I'm not surprised that you support silencing opposing views, nazi and communists nations did the same. When you have no convincing arguments silencing others is what you have to do.

What are you really afraid of?
salford1:
Nice one YouTube. More evil trumptards biting the dust. Agents of conspiracy theories and rubbish posts/media on NL - Dcatt and Qstorm won't be happy with this news. They might now have to start visiting the dark web to get alot of their contents. Nothing like some good news before going to bed grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 4:28am On Jul 02, 2020
Time to take a nap. Good night and God bless all patriots on the forum.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:35am On Jul 02, 2020
E.t.c.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 4:44am On Jul 02, 2020
I can't wait to see your tears on the streets in anger to join the riots where you will receive bullets to the head on November 4 when you hear that Donald John Trump has been reelected as the president.

Your overlords know democrats have no chance in hell with Biden or the real democrat candidate that is waiting underground, that's why they are pulling Russia collusion 2.0 and Barr's impeachment and the mail-in votes to steal the elections. If democrats believe they have any chance, they won't be polling 26% Republicans while polling 70% democrats.

Mark it down, Trump will win by at least 60% of the votes.

This is the battle between the children of light and children of darkness, just watch how the children of God will take the day on November 3.

Though what the democrats want to do is cause chaos with the mail-in votes by bringing in more ballots papers days after votes have been counted making it difficult to announce results of the elections for days if not weeks and then say "since Biden was winning in the pole, we should move on and give it to Biden" or whoever they choose to replace him with. But it won't work, that's why we will not accept mail-in votes. You will need to take your ID to the poll and vote.
CoronaVirusPro:

Dont mind yhem!

Youtube channels is where they brew news from and add it up with beer parlour analysis. That makes them believe they are updated with current happenings.

Majority of them dont know it will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the EPL than for Trump to win the coming election.

Trump is cooked already and he knows it. This Nairaland braggarts are just the least of Trump supporters. The best of them are on Twitter and they have gone on the low.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DCatt: 4:52am On Jul 02, 2020
You can lie to yourselfsha!

Your overlords are playing you for foools, they know the real truth.
salford1:
E.t.c.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 4:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Trump strikes again cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 5:21am On Jul 02, 2020
Eagle is an American icon and the Trump loves America.

The only reason the deepstate's mind went to nazi instead of US marines is because they are nazi.

Lincoln project is an anti America organization.

Lincoln project is so desperate they can't remember US marines logo, so SAS you will still post something from them tomorrow.

salford1 why did you bolt on your logos now?
salford1:
Trump strikes again cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 5:48am On Jul 02, 2020
Na me na me o!

There's a Yoruba proverb about "a limping person goes in and a limping masquerade comes out" on my mind.

Who knows what that means? grin
DCatt:
I'm here!

They think it's some kind of joke, all their memes have no reality in them like the ones from the patriots which are what is actually happening.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 5:57am On Jul 02, 2020
Anyway this is the letter sent to Trump by an archbishop from Europe or so and it's uplifting.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 6:04am On Jul 02, 2020
See how CDC is contradicting itself with fake information all over again.

This first screenshot is from CDC website showing that the coronavirus is the same as common cold. They know their followers are too dumb to go and dig information like this so they will keep lying to people in public while they believe the opposite.

Btw, the Democrats states are still leading in covid-19 deaths which were intentional, death cases have reduced in red states to 2 months ago level, contrary to what the fake media is saying.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 6:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Mail--in votes fraud ia already going crazy just as democrats planned it.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:42am On Jul 02, 2020
salford1:
E.t.c.
To be honest I did not expect it to be this bad

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Wyttcat: 6:43am On Jul 02, 2020
Remember when I said democrats make up fake stories to cover up the real one they are involved in.

This is a story from 2014 when Obama was president and Iran paying $1,000 for every American soldiers killed in Afghanistan.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.