Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (720) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1600120 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2020
feedthenation:

Even Kanye 'Mr President' West is not left out

Kanye West's Yeezy company received more than $2 million through the Paycheck Protection Program, the Small Business Administration disclosed on Monday.

Yeezy, an LLC formed by the musician and clothing designer, received a loan between $2 million and $5 million, according to the SBA. The company disclosed that it saved 160 jobs because of the program meant to help businesses struggling during the novel coronavirus pandemic.
He is a fake millionaire just like Trump the fake billionaire.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2020
fieryy:

I'll personally report you to her and encourage her to divorce you grin

i got jokes/humour. wink

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:00pm On Jul 07, 2020
salford1:
MAGAs going full retardd as usual grin
They are not aware that Christ the Redeemer is in Brazil grin

Somebody within Trump's campaign must've googled famous statues and picked the first thing that came up, because there's no way Trump will ever know where the statue is located... sorry state of affairs...

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mary Trump’s Book Accuses the President of Embracing ‘Cheating as a Way of Life’

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/07/us/politics/mary-trump-book.html

Mary L. Trump, President Trump’s niece, plans to publish a tell-all family memoir next week, describing how a decades long history of darkness, dysfunction and brutality turned her uncle into a reckless leader who, according to her publisher, Simon & Schuster, “now threatens the world’s health, economic security and social fabric.”

The book, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man,” depicts a multigenerational saga of greed, betrayal and internecine tension and seeks to explain how President Trump’s position in one of New York’s wealthiest and most infamous real-estate empires helped him acquire what Ms. Trump has referred to as “twisted behaviors” — attributes like seeing other people in “monetary terms” and practicing “cheating as a way of life.”

Ms. Trump, who at 55 has long been estranged from President Trump, is the first member of the Trump clan to break ranks with her relatives by writing a book about their secrets. Since late June, her family — led by the president’s younger brother, Robert S. Trump — has been trying to stop the publication of the book, citing a confidentiality agreement that she signed nearly 20 years ago during a dispute over the will of the family patriarch, Fred Trump Sr., the president’s father. But a judge in New York has refused to enjoin Simon & Schuster from releasing the memoir and is expected to soon rule on whether Ms. Trump herself violated the confidentiality agreement.

Here are some of the highlights from her manuscript:

Cheating on a College Entrance Test
As a high school student in Queens, Ms. Trump writes, Donald Trump paid someone to take a precollegiate test, the SAT, on his behalf. The high score the proxy earned for him, Ms. Trump adds, helped the young Mr. Trump to later gain admittance as an undergraduate to the University of Pennsylvania’s prestigious Wharton business school.

Mr. Trump has often boasted about attending Wharton, which he has referred to as “the best school in the world” and “super genius stuff.”

Sending a Brother to the Hospital Alone
It has long been part of the Trump family’s lore that the eldest child of Fred Trump Sr., Fred Trump Jr., who was better known as Freddy, was the black sheep of the dynasty. Freddy Trump was a handsome, garrulous man and a heavy drinker who, after a miserable experience working for his father, left his job in real estate to pursue a passion for flying, becoming a pilot for Trans World Airlines.

Donald Trump has often remarked that his brother’s departure from the family business opened space for him to move into and succeed. “For me, it worked very well,” Mr. Trump told The New York Times during his presidential campaign about serving under his father. “For Fred, it wasn’t something that was going to work.”

Fred Trump Sr. could be brutal to his namesake, shouting at him once as a group of employees looked on, “Donald is worth ten of you,” Ms. Trump writes. Freddy Trump died in 1981 from an alcohol-induced heart attack when he was 42, and Ms. Trump tells the story in her book about how his family sent him to the hospital alone on the night of his death. No one went with him, Ms. Trump writes. Donald Trump, she added, went to see a movie.

Donald Trump, Narcissist
Ms. Trump, a clinical psychologist, asserts that her uncle has all nine clinical criteria for being a narcissist. And yet, she notes, even that label does not capture the full array of the president’s psychological troubles.

“The fact is,” she writes, “Donald’s pathologies are so complex and his behaviors so often inexplicable that coming up with an accurate and comprehensive diagnosis would require a full battery of psychological and neurophysical tests that he’ll never sit for.”

At another point she says: “Donald has been institutionalized for most of his adult life, so there is no way to know how he would thrive, or even survive, on his own in the real world.”

Mary Trump's allegation that Donald Trump cheated on the SAT to enter a more prestigious college would certainly explain Trump's fixation on Barack Obama's test scores and grades.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Interesting. Same way he dodged the military draft. Lying and cheating is second nature to Trump the Bunker boy.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2020
When I call Trump an illiterate, people think its an insult while some believe because he speaks English, he cant be.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Republican voters against Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObqBtoz_fRA

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2020
Ever wondered why topics like this don't make homepage?

https://www.nairaland.com/5976539/mary-trump-trump-paid-someone#91484460

Breaking news. Need your support guys, no suppressing of information anymore

Lalasticlala
Seun
FOD

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by aigmax(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2020
obixcel:
Suddenly the left are hating on Kanye West lol, If he wants to run For President let him run, don't try to stop a black man from pursuing his ambitions grin grin grin grin grin So you prefer a straight white demented man Like creepy Joe to a straight black man who is a free thinker grin grin shocked
cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
ijedeikorodu:

Why are you still having hatred, bitterness, resentment towards Obama that he is taking over your existence. He has achieved much more than you can ever think of compared to Trump. By the way Obama is not contesting for the presidency in November.

Obama's shadow still follows Trump wherever he goes.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35pm On Jul 07, 2020
Mintum:

TRUMP 2020, TRUMP 2024, TRUMP 2028, TRUMP 2032, TRUMP FOREVER grin

It will be unthinkable to have Joe Biden as President. shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 12:19am On Jul 08, 2020
“Second Wave,” a cartoon by John Cuneo.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:23am On Jul 08, 2020
Wyttcat:

God loves America and he sent the right man at the right time, just before the evil world could seize it forever.

We need real leaders like Trump not like the do nothing democrats who will only take a knee to see the country burn.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

We need real leaders like Trump not like the do nothing democrats who will only take a knee to see the country burn.

You need to take this your crusade to any of Trump's Social media pages.

Different trending insults has been falling on him since morning and you on Nairaland showing support.

grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:33am On Jul 08, 2020
ZooOga:

“Second Wave,” a cartoon by John Cuneo.

Thanks to your COVID-19 rally team player. undecided

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:40am On Jul 08, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Atimes, I always try to imagine what Obama could have done to Trump and his followers.

Even Buhari does not mention Jonathan again, and Trump is still stuck with Obama.

Biden the major candidate, they dont face. Their sole problem is Obama.

That's because Obama is the elephant in the room that no one except Trump wants to talk about. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Wyttcat:

If Jonathan had done 1% of what Obama did, he would have long been executed, because it's called coup.

It's because Obama got his men and women covering his dirty tracks but his time will soon be up.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

That's because Obama is the elephant in the room that no one except Trump wants to talk about. cheesy

They have started with Barron Trump on Twitter. You are needed there. grin

Presently No 1 trending topic.

Buhari should be thanking Nigerians.

If Nigerians descend on him the way Americans do to Trump, his life will be miserable

Nigerians are still compassionate with their anger, Americans will drag your wife, son, mother, father and relations.

No single regard for President Trump

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:48am On Jul 08, 2020
Wyttcat:

Even 5 terms couldn't have covered his crimes forever.

All roads lead to Obama. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:59am On Jul 08, 2020
obixcel:

TDS on full Display, Everything Trump endorses Dems and the Media oppose and call it racist. Trump visits Mt. Rushmore, Media and Dems go into frenzy, Meanwhile Bernie Sanders had visited same place and the Media cheered and had no problem with it. What exactly could have possibly gone wrong? grin shocked Or did they think folks would forget in a hurry? The double standard is through d roof. I rest my case.

They are displaying many of the TDS symptoms such as:

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:01am On Jul 08, 2020
Wyttcat:

Hundreds of indictments through the military tribunals already.

Do you want Trump to talk about it so the deepstate can say the criminals are being arrested because Trump said so like they always say?

Trump has only one chance to get it right and so much is going already behind the scene. Infact there's has been a silent civil war we pray doesn't boil to the surface.

Watch out for so many politicians and holywood start committing suicides. Tom Hanks is already gone. His movie now online. Jimmy Kimmel and Ellen DeGeneres shows cancelled forever. Oprah's OWN will never come back, infact they are fighting to stay alive.

This is interesting. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:14am On Jul 08, 2020
salford1:

Looks right.

The curve ball.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:25am On Jul 08, 2020
Bluebyrd:

So if black people vote for Kanye instead of Biden will they still be black according to Biden?

No, they ain't black. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 5:13am On Jul 08, 2020
At least he was a cadet captain, Obama did not only dodge military draft, he dodged every service and that should interest you more.

See the difference between them below.
saxywale1:
Interesting. Same way he dodged the military draft. Lying and cheating is second nature to Trump the Bunker boy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 5:46am On Jul 08, 2020
OLAADEGBU, I can see that you create nice threads, let's move there jare!

We have so much to post but the distractions from people who are quick to insult others but can't take it when it's sent back to them, with their nanny mods that are quick to ban one's accounts without investigating who started is enough reason.

There's no point staying on this thread, we are doing this for us and those who can think for themselves, the people we are arguing with here will never wake up.

Another thing they want to do is get all accounts banned so when Biden and the rest of democrats are disgraced in November, they won't have known accounts to mock the hell out of them.

I'll be looking out for your topics and from other known patriots here, this thread is no more it. I want to keep this account till the end of the year, hopefully I have a small discussion forum set up by then.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 5:52am On Jul 08, 2020
No suprise.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 5:56am On Jul 08, 2020
wowcatty:

We have so much to post but the distractions from people who are quick to insult others but can't take it when it's sent back to them, with their nanny mods that are quick to ban one's accounts without investigating who started is enough reason.

There's no point staying on this thread, we are doing this for us and those who can think for themselves, the people we are arguing with here will never wake up.

Another thing they want to do is get all accounts banned so when Biden and the rest of democrats are disgraced in November, they won't have known accounts to mock the hell out of them.

I'll be looking out for your topics and from other known patriots here, this thread is no more it. I want to keep this account till the end of the year, hopefully I have a small discussion forum set up by then.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Also, don't forget to take your other monikas with you: wycatt, Qstorm e.t.c. Good riddance.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 5:58am On Jul 08, 2020
May she RIP.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 5:58am On Jul 08, 2020
Joe Biden is a racist and there was a time he painted a white man into charcoal black and introduced him as Micheal Jackson. I will post that video when I find it again.

But check some of his racist past here yet they call Trump racist without a single evidence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3NkdKIKRVk

Former black supremacist speaks about why he became Trump's supporter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrwtyGYb0sg

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:00am On Jul 08, 2020
wowcatty:

We have so much to post but the distractions of people who are quick to insult others but can't take it when it's sent back to them, with their nanny mods that are quick to ban one's accounts without investigating who started is enough reason.

I will be grateful if you can grace my threads with your informative posts. It is sad how our folks here choose to remain in darkness but we thank God that Trump is doing something about it by withdrawing their liability in the US. Way to go! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 6:02am On Jul 08, 2020
Done with this thread!

Bye Felicias!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by wowcatty: 6:06am On Jul 08, 2020
Thank you jare!

I will be hanging out with you a lot more now on your threads, I don't know what I was thinking being here in the first place.
OLAADEGBU:

I will be grateful if you can grace my threads with your informative posts. It is sad how our folks here choose to remain in darkness but we thank God that Trump is doing something about it by withdrawing their liability in the US. Way to go! cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (717) (718) (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.