Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (724) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1600280 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
ribbit:

Unfortunately for him and fortunately for the rest of the world, everything came crashing down on his orange head in election year.
Talk about Very perfect timing.

he is even getting awfully bashed on fox news comment section now.
And this is very rare occurrence if you Consider the amount of zombism and brainless comments that you will always see in fox news supporting trump. Posts that would make you wonder if adult person actually post this or a goat.

I was surprised when I saw some of the comments, i was like, am I on Fox news page or CNBC grin

grin grin grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
Simon & Schuster says more than 600,000 copies of a book by Donald Trump’s estranged niece have already been shipped to bookstores, as the family continues to try and block its sale in court

grin grin grin

What a disastrous Thursday for Trump!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by seunmsg(m): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
saxywale1:
I don't like talking about Obama since he is not contesting in this election, but dude was a prophet.

In this 2 minutes 2015 video, he jokes about how the Republican with Trump being the head can't handle CNBC reporters let alone China and Russia. Those two countries have not even started yet, they are just warming up grin

Damn he was right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP7vspcna3Y

Very interesting video. I’ve really missed Obama’s speeches. Americans should do the rest of the world a favour by voting out Trump by November.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Looks like 'Obamagate' is getting yet more delayed

Durham, under pressure to wrap up investigation, could 'punt' to after Election Day: source

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/durham-under-pressure-to-wrap-up-investigation-could-punt-to-after-election-day-source

EXCLUSIVE: U.S. Attorney John Durham is under pressure to wrap up his investigation into the origins of the Russia probe by the end of the summer, but if he doesn’t, he could wait to reveal his findings or initiate prosecutions until after the 2020 presidential election, Fox News has learned.

Two sources familiar with Durham’s investigation told Fox News this week that Durham is working expeditiously to try to finish the probe by the end of summer, but that several lines of investigation are not yet complete.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are contradicting yourself and so fast to jump to comment when its glaring you know little.

I wont enlighten you.

You have nothing to enlighten me on. You know nothing. Just take your L in peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ZooOga: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Showdown outside Trump Tower: Black Lives Matter painters, using Fifth Ave. as their canvas, deliver message on the president’s home turf shocked

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-black-lives-matter-trump-towers-20200709-vkti6ncujrh5flwunkvn2ipzv4-story.html

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 10:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
PremierGuy:

How did Trump's supreme court justice appointees Kavanaugh and Gorusch rule against him?

Yet some 'nincompoop(s)' on this thread will make everyone believe Trump have got so much support.
This reminds me of the video whispers by the Lincoln Project... Even the guy that organized his embarrassing Tulsa rally was working against him. grin
All these is leaving Trump more confused grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
ribbit:

Unfortunately for him and fortunately for the rest of the world, everything came crashing down on his orange head in election year.
Talk about Very perfect timing.

he is even getting awfully bashed on fox news comment section now.
And this is very rare occurrence if you Consider the amount of zombism and brainless comments that you will always see in fox news supporting trump. Posts that would make you wonder if adult person actually post this or a goat.

I was surprised when I saw some of the comments, i was like, am I on Fox news page or CNBC grin

Talking about his whole world come crashing down. Everything is getting at him that he had to re-enact his water drinking skills at a rally grin

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Simon & Schuster says more than 600,000 copies of a book by Donald Trump’s estranged niece have already been shipped to bookstores, as the family continues to try and block its sale in court

grin grin grin

What a disastrous Thursday for Trump!
He is always trying to block every damn thing. Shows he is corrupt as hell. cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
saxywale1:

He is always trying to block every damn thing. Shows he is corrupt as hell. cheesy

Fvcking corrupt!

I don't think he denies that part.

Cheated to the top.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
seunmsg:

Very interesting video. I’ve really missed Obama’s speeches. Americans should do the rest of the world a favour by voting out Trump by November.
People laugh with Obama.
However, people laugh at Trump. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
trump is not running for reelection but from PROSECUTION

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Can we please all agree that this experiment of having a dumb TV host and shady real estate developer with no government knowledge, 5 children from 3 marriages, 6 bankruptcies, 46 charges of sexual assault, and 3,800 lawsuits as president is not going well at all?

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by ribbit: 11:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
saxywale1:

Talking about his whole world come crashing down. Everything is getting at him that he had to re-enact his water drinking skills at a rally grin
grin

Jeff
That guy should be rewarded special when trump finally gets the boot.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
If Olaadegbu can figure out what trump could say to renowned pedophile in that year that made him swoon like a bride about to wed

[img]https:///media/7-09-2020/yGqv37.gif[/img]

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
saxywale1:

People laugh with Obama.
However, people laugh at Trump. grin

this is fact, truth, factruth

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
trump is a bull shyt artist
he really wants to be the president of the confederacy
because its only losers that will listen to this ad and believes a damn word he says
losers like the ones who are fighting for the confederate statues
Because this is a losing strategy
Well brad pascale doesnt care so long he can afford a $400k apartment
and soothe the failure trumps ego, with no strategy in sight grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Obrigardo:
trump is a bull shyt artist
he really wants to be the president of the confederacy
because its only losers that will listen to this ad and believes a damn word he says
losers like the ones who are fighting for the confederate statues
Because this is a losing strategy
Well brad pascale doesnt care so long he can afford a $400k apartment
and soothe the failure trumps ego, with no strategy in sight grin

That dude called Trump is not brilliant and doesn't listen. Its glaring its the root cause of his failures.
He knows it all and even if gifted with the best media publicists, he would never allow them play a free role as he knows all. Why his illiteracy is so exposed.

Even Buhari`s illiteracy is more packaged than that of Trump.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by CutieKing: 2:56am On Jul 10, 2020
LOL!!!

Another Trump disaster currently going on,how do those guys at fox news keep up with this guy ?.
Off points answers to simple questions and he even seems to have resigned himself to losing the election.
Most of his statements have been valedictory in nature.

And finally,he has agreed to wear a face mask..

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 7:12am On Jul 10, 2020
Obrigardo:
trump is not running for reelection but from PROSECUTION
You folks should just be lieing and giving yourself false hope...we've seen dis before...in d end it's going to be a nothing burger.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 7:17am On Jul 10, 2020
Say no more Sir.
Trump just gained another enemy.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2020
cheesy
Seeing the handwriting on the wall.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:40am On Jul 10, 2020
All the Anti Trump forces have now consolidated. acting in unison to paint a negative picture of literally everything he does or says.
The media, the dems, the never trumpers, the left, Soros, Obama , some elements of the IC community.
My guess is that something big is about to fall on either the coup plotters or Epstein paedo friends.

These actions are unprecedented in the history of the US. Some key players involved in crimes against the country or children are pulling all stops to muddy the waters for Trump

The covid and economic crisis are being blamed on Trump. Lies and slander spout daily 24 hours with a wicked twisted slant.

The good always prevails over the bad.
Good shall triumph over all evil.
Misinformation is being spread.

Don Lemon tweeted a few days ago that Trump put children in cages convinienntly ignoring the photos that were shown were taken in 2014 when Zero was in charge.

It is a coordinated attempt to take down Trump

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2020
obixcel:
You folks should just be lieing and giving yourself false hope...we've seen dis before...in d end it's going to be a nothing burger.

See this poor fool mouth like nothing burger, who taught you how to say that?
NY is going to seize his properties and trumps kid will sit in jail cells. IDK if trump will be exiled or fake his death to escape jail or something like that.
But ask yourself why he is fighting so hard to hide his tax returns than he did for over 130k people dead or for American soldiers putin paid Taliban to kill? He fights hard for putin and his tax returns than over 40 million Americans out of work.
Stop being stupid, this is the man you support? What a wuss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:03am On Jul 10, 2020
basilico:
All the Anti Trump forces have now consolidated. acting in unison to paint a negative picture of literally everything he does or says.
The media, the dems, the never trumpers, the left, Soros, Obama , some elements of the IC community.
My guess is that something big is about to fall on either the coup plotters or Epstein paedo friends.

These actions are unprecedented in the history of the US. Some key players involved in crimes against the country or children are pulling all stops to muddy the waters for Trump

The covid and economic crisis are being blamed on Trump. Lies and slander spout daily 24 hours with a wicked twisted slant.

The good always prevails over the bad.
Good shall triumph over all evil.
Misinformation is being spread.

Don Lemon tweeted a few days ago that Trump put children in cages convinienntly ignoring the photos that were shown were taken in 2014 when Zero was in charge.

It is a coordinated attempt to take down Trump

The idiot has been taking himself down for many years, don't be a dolt

[img]https:///media/7-09-2020/yGqv37.gif[/img]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2020
saxywale1:
cheesy
Seeing the handwriting on the wall.

It will be a stain on character to call yourself republican in 2021

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2020
Obrigardo:

See this poor fool mouth like nothing burger, who taught you how to say that?
NY is going to seize his properties and trumps kid will sit in jail cells. IDK if trump will be exiled or fake his death to escape jail or something like that.
But ask yourself why he is fighting so hard to hide his tax returns than he did for over 130k people dead or for American soldiers putin paid Taliban to kill? He fights hard for putin and his tax returns than over 40 million Americans out of work.
Stop being stupid, this is the man you support? What a wuss

Why will he go to jail?
Trump has been under IRS audit very closely since Obamination era. They could have leaked his tax returns if there was something fishy in them. The resistance has been out to get him.
I purposely think Mueller obtained his returns with all the sweeping powers his witcchhunt had.

According to you, the main aim is to hound Trump, make him broke and jail his family.

Stalinist modus operandi. Show me the man and Ill show you the crime

Its a deep state dire warning to anyone not jn their books. Don't you dare to run for POTUS if your intetests dont align with ours. The voters be damned. We are the ones who talk and make decisions for you.
Eerily.

For the record Gen Solemani armed the mahdi army to kill American troops in Iraq . Obama solution was to withdraw all troops from Iraq, sign JPCOA and hand Iran 150b USD in a peace deal that slowed down Iran quest for 10 years only. Solemani had American lives taken in Iraq, Trump sent him to his maker.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Media won't show them this, that's why they always think they speak for all blacks in America.
grin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1281372458646474758

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
The NY mayor wants to ban all form of gathering except the BlackLivesMatters protest
grin

https://twitter.com/i/status/1281354252422651904

And someone still argue that BLM is not politics
grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.