Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1585396 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (4133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
CBS's Catherine Herridge: "Why are African Americans still dying at the hands of law enforcement in this country?"

Trump: "And so are white people, so are white people. What a terrible question to ask. So are white people, more white people, by the way, more white people."

CBS's Catherine Herridge: Is phase two of the trade talks dead?

Trump: “We made a great trade deal. But as soon as the deal was done, the ink wasn’t even dry and they hit us with the plague.”

CBS's Catherine Herridge Asked what he would tell parents & teachers who feel unsafe going back

Trump: "You should find yourself a new person whoever's in charge...b/c children & parents are dying from that trauma, too. They're dying b/c they can't do what they're doing."

CBS's Catherine Herridge "You understand why the flag is a painful symbol...because it’s a reminder of slavery?”

Trump: “People love it & I don’t view it...I know people that like the confederate flag and they’re not thinking about slavery...”

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
How many people have died from Covid because Democrats & their media were so desperate for Trump to be wrong on hydrochloroquine ?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Compare that to Joe Biden's son.

Sir, compared that also to Donald J. Trump jr, divorced father of 5 children with his ex-wife Vanessa, in a relation with Kimberly Guilfoyle who is also a 2ce divorcee and 6 years older than him. Apparently his dad, the POTUS divorced Ivanka, when Donald jr was 13 years because of dad's extramarital affairs with his mistress

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
feedthenation:

Sir, compared that also to Donald J. Trump jr, divorced father of 5 children with his ex-wife Vanessa, in a relation with Kimberly Guilfoyle who is also a 2ce divorcee and 6 years older than him. Apparently his dad, the POTUS divorced Ivanka, when Donald jr was 13 years because of dad's extramarital affairs with his mistress

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
Republicans are breaking from Trump’s coronavirus talking points:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/14/trump-allies-coronavirus-surge-360751

From masks to school reopenings to the testing abilities of the United States, some of President Donald Trump’s central political talking points are being undermined by a growing circle of usually reliable allies as the coronavirus roars back to alarming levels.

The breaks with Trump come as the president’s poll numbers on handling the virus and his job approval in general continue to sink, while the administration tries to put the virus in the rearview despite record-breaking case numbers and straining health care systems.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Crazy Alert:

Trump’s about to have a Rose Garden press conference.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 10:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Young White Mother Killed By Black Lives Matter thugs for Saying 'All Lives Matter,'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8515507/amp/Young-mother-24-shot-dead-fianc-saying-lives-matter.html?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2020
WASHINGTON (AP) — Researchers report that the first vaccine tested in the US for coronavirus boosted volunteers' immune systems, as hoped.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Awaiting the president to come shoot himself in the leg grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dr. Fauci says “I believe, for the most part, you can trust respected medical authorities. I believe I'm one of them, so I think you can trust me." Dr. Fauci didn’t say anyone should trust Trump or Pence. Because no one should.

Mike Pence: "We don't want CDC guidance to be a reason why people don't reopen their schools."

The head of CDC contradicting his own very document. When I say the Trump administration is lost, some Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Republicans`s will come for my head

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 10:32pm On Jul 14, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Dr. Fauci says “I believe, for the most part, you can trust respected medical authorities. I believe I'm one of them, so I think you can trust me." Dr. Fauci didn’t say anyone should trust Trump or Pence. Because no one should.

Mike Pence: "We don't want CDC guidance to be a reason why people don't reopen their schools."

The head of CDC contradicting his own very document. When I say the Trump administration is lost, some Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Republicans`s will come for my head
They are science deniers and bloody illiterates.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 10:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Don't the teachers have a union?
They should not have to resume except DeVos attends one of the school with her own grandkids for a week or 2.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Goodvibes007: 10:35pm On Jul 14, 2020
And he is still bitching about the media not treating him fairly. Dunce grin
Idiot still thinks he will win when he even only barely defeated Hillary. Now that he has showed the whole world that he is stupidd, goodluck to him grin

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2020
Goodvibes007:

They are science deniers and bloody illiterates.

You can say that again.

You spot-on!

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Obrigardo: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I will tell you only if you can figure out what arrangement Trump had when he posed with Doog. cool

You are really stupid, seriously dumb grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Crazy Alert:

Trump’s about to have a Rose Garden press conference.

Its a political campaign.

Trump is tensed that he can no longer differentiate a briefing from campaign.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
Trump moves from lying about data to seizing the data by ordering that CDC be excluded from receiving Covid-19 data & considers using the National Guard to collect data from hospitals - these are the actions of an authoritarian regime.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
“We’ll man it, and woman it”

-Donald Trump

I am still of the strong opinion that Trump is mentally unstable, or abusing substances not good for his health.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
President Trump just now at the WH said: "Think of this: If we didn't do testing — instead of testing over 40 million people, if we did half the testing we'd have half the cases. If we did another — you cut that in half, you'd have yet again half of that."

This guy is not brilliant a bit.

Nigerians don't appreciate what they have till they lose it.

Buhari is far more brilliant than Donald, even though they are both illiterates.

Buhari is a re-packaged illiterate.

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
President Trump just claimed Europe "has never treated us well," and the European Union was created to compete with the United States.

Making more enemies instead of friends.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 14, 2020
Someone should tell the secret service there’s a deranged man in the rose garden. Also tell them not to rush. He doesn’t look like a runner.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 14, 2020
The Press briefing was a disaster!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
Rambling, incoherent, inconsistent, untruthful, airtime wastage piece of WH press briefing which turned out to be about attacking Biden, Biden and more Biden.

Someone with some balls should activate the 25th amendment before it is too late.

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:24am On Jul 15, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

If Pelosi is the President then why doesn't she know what's going on? undecided
Is Pelosi the President?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jul 15, 2020
feedthenation:
Rambling, incoherent, inconsistent, untruthful, airtime wastage piece of WH press briefing which turned out to be about attacking Biden, Biden and more Biden.

Someone with some balls should activate the 25th amendment before it is too late.

The incoherent rambling was just too much.

Have never seen it this bad.

He tried reading from the books from the start, and could not get along and why he just ignored and went over board. Making him now look and sound stupid, to the entire world

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:45am On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
President Trump just now at the WH said: "Think of this: If we didn't do testing — instead of testing over 40 million people, if we did half the testing we'd have half the cases. If we did another — you cut that in half, you'd have yet again half of that."

This guy is not brilliant a bit.

Nigerians don't appreciate what they have till they lose it.

Buhari is far more brilliant than Donald, even though they are both illiterates.

Buhari is a re-packaged illiterate.
If he closes his eyes coronavirus will dissapear and people would stop dying.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

If he closes his eyes coronavirus will dissapear and people would stop dying.

Or women stop having pregnancy test to prevent them from getting pregnant.

HIV/AIDS test should even be abolished. It is creating more cases. With no test, HIV/AIDS will be completely eradicated

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:59am On Jul 15, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Or women stop having pregnancy test to prevent them from getting pregnant.

HIV/AIDS test should even be abolished. It is creating more cases. With no test, HIV/AIDS will be completely eradicated
Yep. That's the logic. If we close hospitals no one will get sick and if we shut down funeral parlours and mortuaries no on will die.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

Yep. That's the logic. If we close hospitals no one will get sick and if we shut down funeral parlours and mortuaries no on will die.

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:06am On Jul 15, 2020
I did not watch the briefing, but I would still watch it just for the laugh. Same way many of us follow him on twitter to read is daily stoopid tweets grin

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 1:07am On Jul 15, 2020
budaatum:

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (4133) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.