Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1610791 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 6:40am On Sep 19, 2018
The Senate Democrats and the Accuser of Kavanaugh are suddenly demanding full FBI investigation before the accuser testifies before the Senate Committee.
Wow! I knew what they were up to, Delay, delay, and Stall the process possibly post mid terms. If Ford doesn't show up on Monday The Republicans should proceed ahead and confirm Kavanaugh cos it's obvious the Democrats are playing their usual tricks, it's so damn obvious
FACTS
1. It’s not in federal jurisdiction, due to the fact it’s not a federal crime, & the statue of limitations has run out. I’m pretty sure she & her lawyer knows this...hence their BS threat for their reason to not show up on Monday.
2. In this circumstance The accuser has no rights to demand anything, but she does have a duty to step up and testify under oath! There is no delay in justice, for justice delayed, is justice denied! Remember there are two sides to this story!
3. How can she demand anything? There is no crime scene. She doesn't remember what year or where this house is located. The statute of limitations has expired on a state law as this is not a federal crime. So what are you hoping to investigate?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Lols coming from a sheeple shilling for the GOP, that's rich. Steve King, David Duke, Joe Walsh and Arthur Jones party? You should be exchanged for a bowl of hot meal loser. I have seen more books and more politically aware than every thing that crawls out of your diseased progenitors and lineage

Ain't you the same losers mouthing off on W.E.B debios, Marcus Garvey and all AA's Hero's, till I throw him off on just one question to explain their ideological struggle. The only self loathing, low self esteem, never do well piece of art work here is you, that have been championing the cause of white nationalist. More over, ain't gat no liberal Lord director, you losers, in this country we are not gifted foodstuffs and stipends to vote for loser as it's done in your corner. Now run along, you epileptic afflicted, k-leg and malnourished child of perdition.
Kophschmerzen:

You irritant son of leprous vermins who commit euthensia in recognition of birthing a m0ron with the self awareness and esteem of a rotten bag of lizard excreta. In the world of m0ron, both of you plonkers belong in same phylum. If truly education is light the education, IQ, congenial awareness of you doorknobs won't even light a low watt bulb. If you have any common sense left in that box called your skull, you would have read the previous post of that POS, he loathe and wish harm for America and lick Putin asss like it's lemonade. But like the waste of brain space that you are, you will surely bring your generational idiocy here.
Plantation nigger Kophschmerzen!!! I tried to read your two posts and respond to them differently but I discovered it's same old garbage I've been getting from you for ages. Terrible!!! You just took same rubbish you've been posting here for eons and mixed them up to present us a horrifying glimpse into the rottenness of your brain. Lucasbalo even made more sense than you today, that's how low you've sunk grin, do you even know what that means? You have officially become the idiot of the forum grin, like number one, numero uno, primus inter pares, no comparison!!! Like if you Google Nairaland idiot right now, it's your picture that will appear and your name plantation nigger Kophschmerzen written in bold letters with a golden pen grin, To sink any lower than this, you will have to be six feet under so I'll retain the hope that you probably have no where to go except up, so don't give up kophschy grin you can do it, one sensible post at a time, hopefully in the twenty years from now, you would have regained rationality grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2018
obixcel:
The Senate Democrats and the Accuser of Kavanaugh are suddenly demanding full FBI investigation before the accuser testifies before the Senate Committee.
Wow! I knew what they were up to, Delay, delay, and Stall the process possibly post mid terms. If Ford doesn't show up on Monday The Republicans should proceed ahead and confirm Kavanaugh cos it's obvious the Democrats are playing their usual tricks, it's so damn obvious
FACTS
1. It’s not in federal jurisdiction, due to the fact it’s not a federal crime, & the statue of limitations has run out. I’m pretty sure she & her lawyer knows this...hence their BS threat for their reason to not show up on Monday.
2. In this circumstance The accuser has no rights to demand anything, but she does have a duty to step up and testify under oath! There is no delay in justice, for justice delayed, is justice denied! Remember there are two sides to this story!
3. How can she demand anything? There is no crime scene. She doesn't remember what year or where this house is located. The statute of limitations has expired on a state law as this is not a federal crime. So what are you hoping to investigate?
It was all a ploy to delay the confirmation process till after the midterms. Diane Feinsten claims she got the letter since June only to sit on it till after the whole process of screening was complete and the committee was about to vote only for her and Ms Ford to come forward few days to the vote. This is an outrightly pathetic political drama. In any case, the DOJ have said they are not interested in investigating this rubbish so Ms Ford better haul her lying ass before the judicial committee on Monday or forever hold her peace

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by appleyard2: 8:08am On Sep 19, 2018
coluka:

Can someone please remind these two loathsome termagants that Appleyard2 has more sense than them both combined? He has a right to air his opinions here without these two duck dynasty inbred bitches pouring out their frustrations on him. You can imagine that just one post he made has triggered another round of delirious frenzy from these two non compos mentis plantation niggers grin, Is his post not more worth reading than the insalubrious garbage these two doltish goblins infest this thread with daily?

Without being told, now you know my two fellow Nigga brothers from the states. cool They just identified themselves, as you know, a leopard can never change its skin. cheesy

The second one with the Scottish look alike moniker was the one that lied about he being born and bred in the states, and when he was called out for it, he left the balogun moniker for the current Scottish-like name he now uses. As a man, I respect him, but when childishness takes over, he needs to be shown the love of correction. However, he doesn't take it. Well, no harm is done.

As for the other one, God alone can redeem him. But let's move on to more important things.

Now, Trump has ordered the declassification of the entire tapes and documents pertaining to the investigation bothering on collusion, including the ones on the steel dossier, communications with Comney, the MI6 agent himself, and a lot more. Now, I find that very weird with a man trying to obstruct the course of justice, as alleged by my brothers from the other end. Isn't that what the dems always wanted? So why is this directive from Trump now causing ripples among them liberals calcus? I was thinking they wanted everything to come to the surface. Why the worry then? Isn't that ironic? What are they trying to hide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2018
I can now see that the MeToo movement has been hijacked by the leftist mob and is now been used as a political weapon against conservatives. The GOP must not cave in to this blackmail by democraps. Kavanaugh must confirmed as a SCOTUS judstice. If they make the mistake of caving in here then they should be ready for many spurious claims of sexual assault against GOP candidates in the midterms. The democraps are just testing the water with this move, they tried it with Roy Moore and it worked now they are pushing the boundaries of reason with this nonsense about Kavanaugh. If they succeed in this one, I bet you, they will unleash a lot of these nonsense against GOP candidates in the midterms. So the GOP must stand firm and resist this nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2018
coluka:

Plantation nigger Kophschmerzen!!! I tried to read your two posts and respond to them differently but I discovered it's same old garbage I've been getting from you for ages. Terrible!!! You just took same rubbish you've been posting here for eons and mixed them up to present us a horrifying glimpse into the rottenness of your brain. Lucasbalo even made more sense than you today, that's how low you've sunk grin, do you even know what that means? You have officially become the idiot of the forum grin, like number one, numero uno, primus inter pares, no comparison!!! Like if you Google Nairaland idiot right now, it's your picture that will appear and your name plantation nigger Kophschmerzen written in bold letters with a golden pen grin, To sink any lower than this, you will have to be six feet under so I'll retain the hope that you probably have no where to go except up, so don't give up kophschy grin you can do it, one sensible post at a time, hopefully in the twenty years from now, you would have regained rationality grin

That you tried even putting anything intelligent with your moniker is an abomination, the only mentally challenging thing you ever done in your entire worthless life is wiping your mouth after a pen1s sucking session with your leprous father.

It's even laughable when a retarrd like you, is mentioning anything about intelligent, when the only social skill set you possessed is foolishness wrap with potent dosage of mental dwarfism.

Like I said earlier and I will repeat again, the whole of the shit stains that crawl out of the diseased loins of your generation can't hold an intelligent discuss with my pinkie, the delusion, stupidity and retardness in your lineage need to be codified in the annals of mental illnesses.

The poster boy of idiocy with the word "slowpoke stamped on his birth certificate have the gusto to call folks intelligence to question. In the punditry of mental decapitated living organisms, you are what IKEA is to the world in furniture making.

The last time anyone in your bloodline ever made any sense was during the fantasy biblical creation story, on this same thread, you have been exposed as a brain dead America wannabe illiterate with the common sense of sand bags.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 12:51pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

That you tried even putting anything intelligent with your moniker is an abomination, the only mentally challenging thing you ever done in your entire worthless life is wiping your mouth after a pen1s sucking session with your leprous father.

It's even laughable when a retarrd like you, is mentioning anything about intelligent, when the only social skill set you possessed is foolishness wrap with potent dosage of mental dwarfism.

Like I said earlier and I will repeat again, the whole of the shit stains that crawl out of the diseased loins of your generation can't hold an intelligent discuss with my pinkie, the delusion, stupidity and retardness in your lineage need to be codified in the annals of mental illnesses.

The poster boy of idiocy with the word "slowpoke stamped on his birth certificate have the gusto to call folks intelligence to question. In the punditry of mental decapitated living organisms, you are what IKEA is to the world in furniture making.

The last time anyone in your bloodline ever made any sense was during the fantasy biblical creation story, on this same thread, you have been exposed as a brain dead America wannabe illiterate with the common sense of sand bags.
Wow, you're really claiming your spot as the number one idiot of the forum grin plantation nigger Kophschmerzen, the idiot of the county!!! That's a very befitting title grin
The manner in which you're ranting vociferously is telling me that your liberal masters seem not to be impressed with your output in recent times and so they have threatened to cut of your food rations and monthly stipends grin you see plantation nigger Kophschmerzen, this comes from living a life of irresponsibility and depending on others for your thoughts, your feeding, your clothing and your general welfare. Get off your lazy ass and get a real job!!! How long will you keep living like a pathetic parasite? Just look at what the worthless life you're living has turned you into, a brainless zombie and liberal garbage dump!! Little wonder any time you use your miniscule brain, it stinks!! In fact, it's like I am drowning in the stench that is oozing from your putrid, junk pile of a brain right now. Disgusting!! Spits!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:54pm On Sep 19, 2018
LordReed:
Trump on Hurricane Florence: “One of the wettest we’ve ever seen, from the standpoint of water”

Amazing genius, has the best words! LMFAO!
He has great comic value!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2018
budaatum:

If his "comic value" got him to become a billionaire and President of the United States, I will definitely like to have that kind of "comic value" when I grow up grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2018
coluka:

It was all a ploy to delay the confirmation process till after the midterms. Diane Feinsten claims she got the letter since June only to sit on it till after the whole process of screening was complete and the committee was about to vote only for her and Ms Ford to come forward few days to the vote. This is an outrightly pathetic political drama. In any case, the DOJ have said they are not interested in investigating this rubbish so Ms Ford better haul her lying ass before the judicial committee on Monday or forever hold her peace
She doesn't need to hold her peace. She can always drag Kavanaugh ass to civil court if there's no statute limiting there. Kavanaugh is being torn to pieces and it wouldn't surprise me if he pulls out himself. The thought of a supreme judge being sued is enough to scupper his appointment. I'm beginning to think Trump better start looking for an alternative.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 1:05pm On Sep 19, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Shut the Fück up, stupid fool. They just crowned you the idiot of the county, Lol grin grin grin. And that's exactly what you are. Stupid thing

Fück you idiot of the county!!!
Fück stupid Kophschmerzen!!!

God bless President Donald John Trump!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2018
budaatum:

She doesn't need to hold her peace. She can always drag Kavanaugh ass to civil court if there's no statute limiting there. Kavanaugh is being torn to pieces and it wouldn't surprise me if he pulls out himself. The thought of a supreme judge being sued is enough to scupper his appointment. I'm beginning to think Trump better start looking for an alternative.
Story for the gods, Kavanaugh is not even bothered and Trump and congressional GOP members have stood staunchly by him. He is going to appear before the committee on Monday, and Ms ford better bring her sorry ass to that hearing or she will be the one facing legal proceedings soon. Do you think the DOJ are fools for deciding to wash off their hands from this allegation? They know she is standing on thin ice and they can't risk being dragged into her bullshit. Anyways, that bullshit ends next week. Kavanaugh will be confirmed and all these nonsensical shenanigans will come to an end

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:19pm On Sep 19, 2018
coluka:

If his "comic value" got him to become a billionaire and President of the United States, I will definitely like to have that kind of "comic value" when I grow up grin
He didn't become a billionaire because of his comic value, there's a lot more to him than that. If anything, his comic value will bankrupt him, again!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
budaatum:

He didn't become a billionaire because of his comic value, there's a lot more to him than that. If anything, his comic value will bankrupt him, again!
Oh, there's a lot more to him than "comic value" right? Thank God you know that. I hope lucasbalo and plantation nigger Kophschmerzen also know that because the way they have been hyperventilating on this forum, you would think Trump was a clown who fell from heaven into the Whitehouse mistakenly. Trump's life has been an inspirational story of succeeding against all odds. The man always does the extraordinary to achieve extraordinary results and that's why ordinary people don't understand him. And you know, this extraordinary man will continue taking giant strides and achieving the extraordinary while ordinary come to faceless forums to rant about him

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
coluka:

Story for the gods, Kavanaugh is not even bothered and Trump and congressional GOP members have stood staunchly by him. He is going to appear before the committee on Monday, and Ms ford better bring her sorry ass to that hearing or she will be the one facing legal proceedings soon. Do you think the DOJ are fools for deciding to wash off their hands from this allegation? They know she is standing on thin ice and they can't risk being dragged into her bullshit. Anyways, that bullshit ends next week. Kavanaugh will be confirmed and all these nonsensical shenanigans will come to an end
Either ways, much damage would be done, though much less if Kavanaugh is dumped. The voter backlash if he is confirmed would be seen as blaming and ignoring the victim, which would hurt the Gops. And if he steps down and pulls his nomination, the Dems would sing "we won" all the way to Nov6.

I'm rooting for either as both irreparably harm the Gops. And for Trump, I want Gops seriously harmed!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
budaatum:

Either ways, much damage would be done, though much less if Kavanaugh is dumped. The voter backlash if he is confirmed would be seen as blaming and ignoring the victim, which would hurt the Gops. And if he steps down and pulls his nomination, the Dems would sing "we won" all the way to Nov6.

I'm rooting for either as both irreparably harm the Gops. And for Trump, I want Gops seriously harmed!
Kavanaugh won't be dumped, he will be confirmed to SCOTUS and there will be absolutely zero backlash against the GOP because of it

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
coluka:

Kavanaugh won't be dumped, he will be sworn confirmed to SCOTUS and there will be absolutely zero backlash against the GOP because of it
We shall see. Nov6 is less than 2 months away.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 2:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
budaatum:

Yet his supporters wonder why all the comedians and late night talk show hosts make fun of him. LoL

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
budaatum:

We shall see. Nov6 is less than 2 months away.
You are absolutely spot on. Nov 6 is on my mind and Americans of conscience will judge and for me personally, it starts with Bruce Rauner a Republicon governor of my State ( Illinois ) and Arthur Jones a KKK devotee running as a Republikkkan in a district 30 miles away from my home in Illinois. Those are the republikkkans we Americans are aware of not the people that supports racists that loathes people that looks like them. The judgement will come down in less than 2 months and Americans will begin a new dawn seeing the end of a fraudster who conned Americans worse than Bernie Maddoff. Hurry up Nov 6 . Americans are waiting patiently.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
LordReed:

Yet his supporters wonder why all the comedians and late night talk show hosts make fun of him. LoL
The comedy from the TV Stations sometimes keep me late from going to bed. It's the only benefit I see from the sociopathic lying bigot being in the office.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2018
appleyard2:
Any time I want to laugh my God-given buttocks off, I just come to this thread. It's so funny how folks could be at each other's jugular with such vigor and dedication to insults and offensive words. However distasteful it is, it sounds funny at times. cool

And just when I thought that Nairaland hall of insults belong to my two unrepentant fellow Niggaz from the United States of Abomination, then comes Coluka and Itchie, folks who are straight out of Freda Gatz's hood in the movie Empire. These guys have no love at all cool.
These are folks who follows the Old Testament laws of Moses - an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. grin

Any way, left for me, everyone should dig maturely, and the Mods should take actions where needed. But, I guess, there isn't a mod in this section. (maybe I will apply to become one). cool

But the thing that really surprised me and also make me laugh most times is how some folks comes to a Nigerian forum, to the foreign affairs section, and demand that We Nigerians should desist from discussing issues pertaining to America.

Now, this might sound funny, but when you take a proper look into their demands, and guage the parameters that defined their political and social ideology, you can only come up with one thing: a pure sense of inferiority complex shrouded in fear, repulsive anger and lack of intelligent reasoning.

Otherwise, I still find it unbelievable if some folks truly knows they're on a foreign affairs section on a Nigerian forum. The stupidity they put up at times astound me. It's even more pathetic and regrettably lugubrous when you understand that these people are All Nigerians who left the shores of this country to hustle in the US. Never mind them telling you they were born there. In fact, one lied about he being born and raised in the US whereas he went over there on a student visa. It was not until someone dug out his old post with someone else on another section where he stated he traveled to the states on a student visa, that he went and opened another moniker after abandoning the first one for a while due to the shame of having been caught red-handed.

Now, this same folks are here calling Nigeria a cave insulting everyone that lives in it, yet themselves can't stop coming to a forum owned by the cave. Wonders Shall never end. That tells you they actually belong to the cave.

It is Even more pathetic that each time you engage these folks in a matter pertaining to the happenings in America, while bringing facts and sound reasoning to dissipate their myopic and incorrect assertions, they go ballistic, rainy down insults upon thee and thy generation because they have nothing concrete to offer and counter your own line of reasoning.

Their next line of defense is that you are jealous of American life and wealth. But no one have told them that while America is the richest country in terms of GDP, it's the only developed country in the world with the highest numbers of homeless people and people living on food stamps.

Information must have been 'alien' to these folks.

And as you progress further down the discourse, pushing them to a tighter corner with blaze facts, then they come up with the racist card. I find it very funny that some Nigerians residing in another man's country want the president of that country to leave office on the alleged ground that he was racist, but they themselves come here and call their fellow blacks inferior species of the black race. In other words, they see themselves as of a higher class of niggaz. Gorge Orwell's Animal Farm quickly comes to mind.

Now, I'm starting to believe the assertion that some blacks are actually more racist than whites. Pathetic.

I think I will let sleeping dogs lie here, but i won't be surprised to wake up later and find some of these folks spouting their usual obscenities.

Hahahaha, don't mind my two favourite apes, foolish monkey Kophschmerzen and foolish baboon lucasbalo. Those two are worse racists than anything Trump could ever be. These are the same idiots that slammed Trump for allegedly calling African countries shithole countries but you see them here calling Nigeria a cave and insinuating that they are superior to Africans because they live in the US. Those two idiots are of no use except to use them for fun and that's what I do with them. I see them as nothing but clowns. I'll advice you to just do the same. Just see them as clowns that you make use of when you want to have a good laugh

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Anduku:

Shut the Fück up, stupid fool. They just crowned you the idiot of the county, Lol grin grin grin. And that's exactly what you are. Stupid thing

Fück you idiot of the county!!!
Fück stupid Kophschmerzen!!!

Hahahaha!!! Nice one, Kophschmerzen the idiot of the county!!! Reminds me of one of Kenny Rogers evergreen songs, the coward of the county cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2018
coluka:

Oh, there's a lot more to him than "comic value" right? Thank God you know that. I hope lucasbalo and plantation nigger Kophschmerzen also know that because the way they have been hyperventilating on this forum, you would think Trump was a clown who fell from heaven into the Whitehouse mistakenly. Trump's life has been an inspirational story of succeeding against all odds. The man always does the extraordinary to achieve extraordinary results and that's why ordinary people don't understand him. And you know, this extraordinary man will continue taking giant strides and achieving the extraordinary while ordinary come to faceless forums to rant about him
Hush your mouth. You are full of undiluted junk as usual. We can vote in US unlike you and your Klan worshipper. The only way you vote in Nigeria is for your worthless Thieflicians to give you the little pittance to mortgage your future while the same Thieflicians give their children the best of education in Europe and America. So, what's your point barking about. About Appleyard, this was the same guy I holla at 3 or 4 years ago while visiting my parents in Nigeria for Xmas and the excuse he gave me that he's in DELTA. Would like to meet any of you loud mouths personally in Nigeria in Dec and see how you guys even look like to be spouting garbage from KKK manifestos. Nov 6 on my mind for the mid term election and Dec for Xmas in Nigeria with my adored parents.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:32pm On Sep 19, 2018
itchie:

Hahahaha, don't mind my two favourite apes, foolish monkey Kophschmerzen and foolish baboon lucasbalo. Those two are worse racists than anything Trump could ever be. These are the same idiots that slammed Trump for allegedly calling African countries shithole countries but you see them here calling Nigeria a cave and insinuating that they are superior to Africans because they live in the US. Those two idiots are of no use except to use them for fun and that's what I do with them. I see them as nothing but clowns. I'll advice you to just do the same. Just see them as clowns that you make use of when you want to have a good laugh
I know I am superior to anyone your family ever produced or will produce. You can sell your earthly family inherentance and it's not up to 10% of my portfolio.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I know I am superior to anyone your family ever produced or will produce. You can sell your earthly family inherentance and it's not up to 10% of my portfolio.
Taaa sharrap!!!! Human beings dey talk baboon dey put mouth, and a foolish baboon at that. Which yeye portfolio you get? With the kind stupidity wey full your head? Abeg gerrara here with your portfolio of stupidity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:37pm On Sep 19, 2018
itchie:

Hahahaha!!! Nice one, Kophschmerzen the idiot of the county!!! Reminds me of one of Kenny Rogers evergreen songs, the coward of the county cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol grin, you have coluka to thank for that, scroll further up and you will see where he crowned Kophschmerzen the idiot of the county. I don't know how the guy manufactures all these names, plantation nigger Kophschmerzen, pathetic lucasbaloney and now idiot of the county grin grin grin. Mehn, that guy is something else

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Fück you idiotic Abbeybailey!!!
Fück you and your useless portfolio!!!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
itchie:

Taaa sharrap!!!! Human beings dey talk baboon dey put mouth, and a foolish baboon at that. Which yeye portfolio you get? With the kind stupidity wey full your head? Abeg gerrara here with your portfolio of stupidity
Total up your whole family Net worth and will write a check to cover it. Your inept and worthless Thieflicians sends their children to school abroad while your type waste away . Your future is very bleak if you continue this way. You are suppose to cut the jinx of generational poverty in your lineage but your obsession about what will not increase your value in life will not let you accomplish much.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 2:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
itchie:

What won't we hear from these waste of humanity ehn? Portfolio ko, Fortpolio ni

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
Anduku:

Fück you idiotic Abbeybailey!!!
Fück you and your useless portfolio!!!

Ain't You and your jobless friends suppose to be at work ?. Wasted generation. You will end up poor like your forebears. Some are sharing billions of $ from the commonwealth and here are jobless gradutes parading all over Nigeria wasting away their live on America which non of you can obtain her visa thanks to the vile racist pig called Trampy.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Anduku:

What won't we hear from these waste of humanity ehn? Portfolio ko, Fortpolio ni
How will you know that when the best in your family are stuck In your mud filled village bestowing abject poverty over the coming generations. The joke is on you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 2:44pm On Sep 19, 2018
Abbeybailey:
if i the foolish baboon lucasbalo Total up my whole family Net worth, you will write a check to cover it. My inept and worthless liberal masters sends their children to ivy league schools while my type waste away . my future is very bleak if I continue this way. I am suppose to cut the jinx of generational poverty in my lineage but my obsession about what will not increase my value in life will not let me accomplish much.
Fixed for you again, lucasbalo the most foolish of baboons cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.