Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1610398 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 7:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
coluka:

Lol, the idiot of the county is throwing a tantrum, i'm so scared grin grin grin. I will start taking your tantrums serious when it is potent enough to collapse the statue of liberty grin. Inability to distinguish what you said? I never said your pictures were from google dunce!! I just showed you that there are several ways you can have access to pictures from anywhere both from Google, the internet and from other sources too undecided. Are you too dense to comprehend simple literature? And you earn what? The pocket money your liberal masters toss at you monthly or the scraps they feed you with daily? I'm not like you, I am not going to make my boasts on the internet, I will leave it to Lucasbalo/Abbeybailey to testify of the goodness of God in my life when we finally meet in December. Till then, you can take your scrawny, scabies ridden self and get lost!!!!

You uneducated m0ron with the common sense of a lab rat, you are either brainless or your brain cells are in the mitosis stage or better still both. Ain't you the idiotic sh1thead that said ain't holidaying but queuing for social security benefit, your stupidity was thrown at ya, when I posted the pictures of old German town, until you start googling for pictures to falsify my claims of holidaying in Germany.

Look plotroon, ain't even mouthing off or anything, from what I saw in my last visit to your country, I can feed and cloth every living organisms that ever bore your last name.

The fictional liberal masters can't even pay my bills, let me give you an head up motherfvcker, you can google the take home pay of a HIS officer in a federal government institution and get back at me.

Since you have your mouth permanently glued to the annal cavity of Trump and other white supremacists, you aren't suppose to be big in the brain department.

You have been ptyalise baloney like a rabid dog on this thread, one will think you have a vote in the midterms, not knowing you are just another third world poverty ridden SOB, it's pitiful fools like you with the intelligence quotient of a pubic mice get challenged intellectually, you resort to ad hominem sniping!

With human debris like you losers, I will gladly oppose the abolishment of the primitive human sacrifice practice.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
Michael Cohen spoke to Mueller team for hours; asked about Russia, possible collusion, pardon

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/michael-cohen-spoke-mueller-team-hours-asked-russia/story?id=57959664&cid=clicksource_4380645_1_hero_headlines_bsq_hed

President Donald Trump’s former personal attorney, Michael Cohen, has participated over the last month in multiple interview sessions lasting for hours with investigators from the office of special counsel, Robert Mueller, sources tell ABC News.

The special counsel’s questioning of Cohen, one of the president’s closest associates over the past decade, has focused primarily on all aspects of Trump's dealings with Russia -- including financial and business dealings and the investigation into alleged collusion with Russia by the Trump campaign and its surrogates to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

Investigators were also interested in knowing, the sources say, whether Trump or any of his associates discussed the possibility of a pardon with Cohen.

Over the 16 months that Mueller has been investigating, the president has repeatedly bashed the investigation as a partisan witch hunt, insisting there has been no collusion and no obstruction of justice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 7:45am On Sep 21, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You uneducated m0ron with the common sense of a lab rat, you are either brainless or your brain cells are in the mitosis stage or better still both. Ain't you the idiotic sh1thead that said ain't holidaying but queuing for social security benefit, your stupidity was thrown at ya, when I posted the pictures of old German town, until you start googling for pictures to falsify my claims of holidaying in Germany.

Look plotroon, ain't even mouthing off or anything, from what I saw in my last visit to your country, I can feed and cloth every living organisms that ever bore your last name.

The fictional liberal masters can't even pay my bills, let me give you an head up motherfvcker, you can google the take home pay of a HIS officer in a federal government institution and get back at me.

Since you have your mouth permanently glued to the annal cavity of Trump and other white supremacists, you aren't suppose to be big in the brain department.

You have been ptyalise baloney like a rabid dog on this thread, one will think you have a vote in the midterms, not knowing you are just another third world poverty ridden SOB, it's pitiful fools like you with the intelligence quotient of a pubic mice get challenged intellectually, you resort to ad hominem sniping!

With human debris like you losers, I will gladly oppose the abolishment of the primitive human sacrifice practice.

I can't waste my time reading an epistle of idiocy. Written by no less a personality than the idiot of the county himself grin, I would rather spend my day staring at a wall than allow you ruin my day with your infectious stupidity. Run along jerk!!! Someone aptly described you in a post above as a stinking corpse and I very much agree with him. What kind of a life consists of manifestations of lunacy, ignorance and stupidity all day long? undecided that's no life at all, that's the miserable existence of a lifeless zombie being puppeteered by others. You better run to your plantation before your fellow liberal slaves finish the food rations for the day and you will have to drudge all day on an empty stomach. And what did I hear? You brought your epidemic ridden carcass of a body to Nigeria? No wonder we had outbreaks of Ebola and lassa fever epidemics in the country grin I always knew it came from one of you Godforsaken ,bedraggled relics of stone age humanity!!! I think we need to build a BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL to keep vermin like you out. We can't afford to have unhealthy and uncivilized species of apes running around the place and spreading what ever epidemics they have in their contagion ridden bodies grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Naza25: 8:35am On Sep 21, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
Michael Cohen spoke to Mueller team for hours; asked about Russia, possible collusion, pardon

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/michael-cohen-spoke-mueller-team-hours-asked-russia/story?id=57959664&cid=clicksource_4380645_1_hero_headlines_bsq_hed

President Donald Trump’s former personal attorney, Michael Cohen, has participated over the last month in multiple interview sessions lasting for hours with investigators from the office of special counsel, Robert Mueller, sources tell ABC News.

The special counsel’s questioning of Cohen, one of the president’s closest associates over the past decade, has focused primarily on all aspects of Trump's dealings with Russia -- including financial and business dealings and the investigation into alleged collusion with Russia by the Trump campaign and its surrogates to influence the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, sources familiar with the matter tell ABC News.

Investigators were also interested in knowing, the sources say, whether Trump or any of his associates discussed the possibility of a pardon with Cohen.

Over the 16 months that Mueller has been investigating, the president has repeatedly bashed the investigation as a partisan witch hunt, insisting there has been no collusion and no obstruction of justice.

You guys will wait forever for Mueller to find anything remotely close to collusion because there wasn't any

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 8:43am On Sep 21, 2018
coluka:

I can't waste my time reading an epistle of idiocy. Written by no less a personality than the idiot of the county himself grin, I would rather spend my day staring at a wall than allow you ruin my day with your infectious stupidity. Run along jerk!!! Someone aptly described you in a post above as a stinking corpse and I very much agree with him. What kind of a life consists of manifestations of lunacy, ignorance and stupidity all day long? undecided that's no life at all, that's the miserable existence of a lifeless zombie being puppeteered by others. You better run to your plantation before your fellow liberal slaves finish the food rations for the day and you will have to drudge all day on an empty stomach. And what did I hear? You brought your epidemic ridden carcass of a body to Nigeria? No wonder we had outbreaks of Ebola and lassa fever epidemics in the country grin I always knew it came from one of you Godforsaken ,bedraggled relics of stone age humanity!!! I think we need to build a BIG BEAUTIFUL WALL to keep vermin like you out. We can't afford to have unhealthy and uncivilized species of apes running around the place and spreading what ever epidemics they have in their contagion ridden bodies grin grin grin

Other than an anorexic, middle-aged, bleach-blonde, lobotomized, seeping pustule, rotting corpse, fetid sewage brain, dung beetle, subhuman succubus, no other word or phrase that perfectly describes the pathetic life you live.

You come across as the Walmart standard of idiocy, Bla bla bla, you don't bother to read my post? Too complex for an idiot with the brain power of an anopheles mosquito. Idiocy, stupidity and foolishness come naturally to your lineage the same way the green back does to international trade.

You didn't read my post, yet you knew I came to Nigeria, how dumb can one person be. Your country is the world poverty capital with infrastructure still in the stone age, and this waste of space have the effontry to talk sh1t. Ya should be ashamed of that place, loads of ya losers wear poverty, penury and illiteracy like a badge of honor.

The only deranged idiots in a plantation are the brain deads living in a country where the politicians corner all their common patrimony and they go on like it's all cool. You are a textbook definition of simpleton cum brain-fart. You clumsy, unkempt riffraff can't even afford a balance diet, and this idiot come on cyberspace holding conversation with folks that can feed his whole bloodline. In real life, the only place me and you can ever hold a conversation, is when I wanna pass you few quids when you turn up to wash my car screen during traffic.

An average slaughthouse joe hooked on heroine in the trailer park worth more than anyone with your genome, and you wanna come up with me, that the whole of your generation have been praying to whatever ya worship to at least have an amp of what my life is, while your life is that bad news everyone prays to never encounter. Go fvck your sewage sucking and waste bin scavenging mother with a test tube.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:50am On Sep 21, 2018
Fox News Senior Judicial Analyst Judge Napolitano: Paul Manafort is Trump's beast in the night,

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/09/20/judge-andrew-napolitano-why-paul-manafort-is-trumps-beast-in-night.html

Manafort was indicted by two federal grand juries -- one in Arlington, Virginia, and the other in Washington, D.C. -- for financial crimes committed before and during his time running the 2016 Trump presidential campaign. Both prosecutions have been led by Robert Mueller, the Department of Justice-appointed special counsel charged with investigating whether there was a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and people working for the Russian government.

Last week, on the eve of Manafort’s second trial, that prosecutorial strategy paid off when he entered a guilty plea before a federal judge in Washington, D.C. Manafort’s guilty plea is unique and extraordinary. In the plea, Manafort, who only pleaded guilty to two federal crimes -- witness tampering and conspiracy to defraud the government -- also admitted that he committed dozens of other federal and state crimes.

This was intentionally maneuvered by Mueller as part of the plea agreement so as to make it bulletproof from a presidential pardon. I have never seen this before. The president can only pardon federal crimes. Should he do so for Manafort, state prosecutors in New York, Virginia and California -- the states where these crimes (mainly bank fraud) to which Manafort admitted under oath actually took place -- can seek indictments immediately. It will be easy to indict and easy to convict Manafort because of his public admissions last Friday.

he pattern of crimes to which Manafort admitted but for which he did not plead guilty is breathtaking. It involves tens of millions of dollars, the highest-ranking former government officials in the Ukraine, an unnamed Obama Cabinet member and a few Russian oligarchs. The only good news for Trump in all this is that he and his Republican congressional colleagues will be spared the daily barrage of negative headlines from a second Manafort trial, which was scheduled to start this week and which would have led up to the midterm elections, had it not been aborted by the guilty plea. But the president surely fears a beast in the night in the form of whatever Manafort privately tells Mueller.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2018
Naza25:

You guys will wait forever for Mueller to find anything remotely close to collusion because there wasn't any
Lol...they are still hoping on some magic happening...they even fantasize and dream about it grin

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
Fox News Senior Judicial Analyst Judge Napolitano: Paul Manafort is Trump's beast in the night,

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/09/20/judge-andrew-napolitano-why-paul-manafort-is-trumps-beast-in-night.html

Manafort was indicted by two federal grand juries -- one in Arlington, Virginia, and the other in Washington, D.C. -- for financial crimes committed before and during his time running the 2016 Trump presidential campaign. Both prosecutions have been led by Robert Mueller, the Department of Justice-appointed special counsel charged with investigating whether there was a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and people working for the Russian government.

Last week, on the eve of Manafort’s second trial, that prosecutorial strategy paid off when he entered a guilty plea before a federal judge in Washington, D.C. Manafort’s guilty plea is unique and extraordinary. In the plea, Manafort, who only pleaded guilty to two federal crimes -- witness tampering and conspiracy to defraud the government -- also admitted that he committed dozens of other federal and state crimes.

This was intentionally maneuvered by Mueller as part of the plea agreement so as to make it bulletproof from a presidential pardon. I have never seen this before. The president can only pardon federal crimes. Should he do so for Manafort, state prosecutors in New York, Virginia and California -- the states where these crimes (mainly bank fraud) to which Manafort admitted under oath actually took place -- can seek indictments immediately. It will be easy to indict and easy to convict Manafort because of his public admissions last Friday.

he pattern of crimes to which Manafort admitted but for which he did not plead guilty is breathtaking. It involves tens of millions of dollars, the highest-ranking former government officials in the Ukraine, an unnamed Obama Cabinet member and a few Russian oligarchs. The only good news for Trump in all this is that he and his Republican congressional colleagues will be spared the daily barrage of negative headlines from a second Manafort trial, which was scheduled to start this week and which would have led up to the midterm elections, had it not been aborted by the guilty plea. But the president surely fears a beast in the night in the form of whatever Manafort privately tells Mueller.

Keep your fantasy alive, bro, grin What you will eventually have is 'shattered dreams' cheesy

8 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
To appear fair, Manafort hired Podesta group to write a fair. doc on Ukraine. The Podesta group retroactively filed as FARA years later on a tip off. The head of Clinton campaign was Podesta whose emails are all over wikileaks. His bro ran podesta group. lobbyist. Double standards

7 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by coluka: 3:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Other than an anorexic, middle-aged, bleach-blonde, lobotomized, seeping pustule, rotting corpse, fetid sewage brain, dung beetle, subhuman succubus, no other word or phrase that perfectly describes the pathetic life you live.

You come across as the Walmart standard of idiocy, Bla bla bla, you don't bother to read my post? Too complex for an idiot with the brain power of an anopheles mosquito. Idiocy, stupidity and foolishness come naturally to your lineage the same way the green back does to international trade.

You didn't read my post, yet you knew I came to Nigeria, how dumb can one person be. Your country is the world poverty capital with infrastructure still in the stone age, and this waste of space have the effontry to talk sh1t. Ya should be ashamed of that place, loads of ya losers wear poverty, penury and illiteracy like a badge of honor.

The only deranged idiots in a plantation are the brain deads living in a country where the politicians corner all their common patrimony and they go on like it's all cool. You are a textbook definition of simpleton cum brain-fart. You clumsy, unkempt riffraff can't even afford a balance diet, and this idiot come on cyberspace holding conversation with folks that can feed his whole bloodline. In real life, the only place me and you can ever hold a conversation, is when I wanna pass you few quids when you turn up to wash my car screen during traffic.

An average slaughthouse joe hooked on heroine in the trailer park worth more than anyone with your genome, and you wanna come up with me, that the whole of your generation have been praying to whatever ya worship to at least have an amp of what my life is, while your life is that bad news everyone prays to never encounter. Go fvck your sewage sucking and waste bin scavenging mother with a test tube.
Hmmmm!!! What is this odour I am perceiving Damn!! It's the the stinking corpse Kophschmerzen again, The one and only idiot of the county!! I just made the mistake of logging into nairaland right now and you need to see the pandemonium that happened here just because of the horrible stench that emanated from your malodorous post when I tried to read it. Everyone scampered for their dear lives, I even had to use a highly advanced nose mask to survive the ordeal of reading your post or I would have been confined to a hospital bed right now grin what is wrong with you? Why do you keep bringing your disease ravaged, odoriferous carcass of a body to torment humanity? Have you no conscience? Where is the love of God in your heart? Who even released you from where you were quarantined? undecided we need to locate that incompetent individual ASAP and relieve him of such onerous duty. Yes, no duty can be more important than the duty of keeping foul smelling, Frankenstein monsters like you quarantined and away from human contact. Epidemic bearing zombies have no place among among innocent humans.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
LoL stable genius is no longer declassifying the FBI docs. LMFAO!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:52pm On Sep 21, 2018
LordReed:
LoL stable genius is no longer declassifying the FBI docs. LMFAO!

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/21/trump-russia-documents-carter-page-comey-834665

Trump ditches plans to quickly release Russia probe documents

President Donald Trump on Friday abandoned plans to quickly declassify and release sensitive documents connected to the FBI's Russia investigation, citing a "perceived negative impact" on the probe and concerns raised by "key allies" about dumping the materials.

Trump instead announced that he would defer to a Justice Department watchdog — Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who he once derided as an "Obama guy" — to finish a review of whether anti-Trump bias affected the FBI's handling of its 2016 Russia probe.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
Rosenstein reportedly discussed wearing 'wire,' invoking 25th Amendment against Trump

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/21/rosenstein-reportedly-discussed-wearing-wire-invoking-25th-amendment-against-trump.html

The Trump administration was rocked Friday afternoon by a bombshell report saying Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein last year suggested secretly recording President Trump to expose chaos in the White House and enlisting Cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove him from office.

Rosenstein adamantly denied the accusations.

“The New York Times’s story is inaccurate and factually incorrect,” he said in a statement to Fox News. “I will not further comment on a story based on anonymous sources who are obviously biased against the department and are advancing their own personal agenda. But let me clear about this: Based on my personal dealings with the president, there is no basis to invoke the 25th Amendment.”

....seems everyone don't trust Donald Trump on what he says anymore, if people like Rosenstein whom he appointed as Deputy Attorney allegedly wanted to secretly record DT...

...now will DT say that New York Times is fake news...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:36am On Sep 22, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/21/trump-russia-documents-carter-page-comey-834665

Trump ditches plans to quickly release Russia probe documents

President Donald Trump on Friday abandoned plans to quickly declassify and release sensitive documents connected to the FBI's Russia investigation, citing a "perceived negative impact" on the probe and concerns raised by "key allies" about dumping the materials.

Trump instead announced that he would defer to a Justice Department watchdog — Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who he once derided as an "Obama guy" — to finish a review of whether anti-Trump bias affected the FBI's handling of its 2016 Russia probe.
Found something fishy in it did he!?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 12:37am On Sep 22, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
Rosenstein reportedly discussed wearing 'wire,' invoking 25th Amendment against Trump

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/21/rosenstein-reportedly-discussed-wearing-wire-invoking-25th-amendment-against-trump.html

The Trump administration was rocked Friday afternoon by a bombshell report saying Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein last year suggested secretly recording President Trump to expose chaos in the White House and enlisting Cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove him from office.

Rosenstein adamantly denied the accusations.

“The New York Times’s story is inaccurate and factually incorrect,” he said in a statement to Fox News. “I will not further comment on a story based on anonymous sources who are obviously biased against the department and are advancing their own personal agenda. But let me clear about this: Based on my personal dealings with the president, there is no basis to invoke the 25th Amendment.”

....seems everyone don't trust Donald Trump on what he says anymore, if people like Rosenstein whom he appointed as Deputy Attorney allegedly wanted to secretly record DT...

...now will DT say that New York Times is fake news...
I think this is more likely made up news!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 3:34am On Sep 22, 2018
budaatum:

Even if it's true, I expect him to cover his arse. Trump is too vindictive for a news of this magnitude to go unanswered. Rosenstein may be fired or forced out for this.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2018
budaatum:

Oh!!! So you now admit the failing new york times makes up news? Wonderful!! And you all will be complaining when Trump correctly labels them Fake News

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 7:32am On Sep 22, 2018
Here is some news the liberal media won't want you see, why they are trumpeting their imaginary blue wave, A Republican has just won a seat in the texas senate that has been held by democrats for the past 139 years. The biggest shocker is that African Americans and Hispanics make up over 70℅ of this constituency's population. The very population democrats are relying on for their imaginary blue wave. And more suprising is that the victorious Republican campaigned on a pro guns, pro tax cuts, anti immigration, anti tax funded abortion platform. The fake news liberal media refused to even air the news because it will expose their false narratives. Abbeybailey or Lucasbalo, continue having November 6 on your mind o, it's going to be one of your most painful experiences ever cheesy a huge surprise is waiting for all of you

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/20/texas-republican-wins-state-senate-race-in-district-held-by-democrats-for-139-years.html

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Anduku: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2018
God bless President Donald John Trump!!!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2018
itchie:
Here is some news the liberal media won't want you see, why they are trumpeting their imaginary blue wave, A Republican has just won a seat in the texas senate that has been held by democrats for the past 139 years. The biggest shocker is that African Americans and Hispanics make up over 70℅ of this constituency's population. The very population democrats are relying on for their imaginary blue wave. And more suprising is that the victorious Republican campaigned on a pro guns, pro tax cuts, anti immigration, anti tax funded abortion platform. The fake news liberal media refused to even air the news because it will expose their false narratives. Abbeybailey or Lucasbalo, continue having November 6 on your mind o, it's going to be one of your most painful experiences ever cheesy a huge surprise is waiting for all of you

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/09/20/texas-republican-wins-state-senate-race-in-district-held-by-democrats-for-139-years.html

Brainstem of no redeemable value. Yes, I will vote Blue and there's a Blue Avalanche coming on Nov 6 while you will still be stuck in your garbage and mosquitoes filled one room mansion. Less than two months away and the new dawn in America will begin while you and your ilks will be begging for crumps from your worthless Thieflicians who are destroying your life by mortgaging your future through greed and corruption. A foool that doesn't know that Charity begins at Home. You are wasting your life away about a country you probably will never set your deformed feet on in your life. No wonder some people are set on a trajectory of permanent failure in life. What a worthless dooofus. Once again from an American of note in good standing, Nov 6 is on my mind. Go Blue.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2018
itchie:

A lot of people would have found it difficult to vote for the dems after this:

"The runoff election was held following the resignation of Democratic state Sen. Carlos Uresti, who was convicted of helping an oilfield service company he co-owned run a Ponzi scheme."
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 10:49am On Sep 22, 2018
itchie:

Oh!!! So you now admit the failing new york times makes up news? Wonderful!! And you all will be complaining when Trump correctly labels them Fake News
All news is somewhat made up. Some just make it up worse and more than others. Its up to oneself to be skeptical about them all especially when they are stating opinions and callingit news.

Trump though, just about fakes everything!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
budaatum:

A lot of people would have found it difficult to vote for the dems after this:

"The runoff election was held following the resignation of Democratic state Sen. Carlos Uresti, who was convicted of helping an oilfield service company he co-owned run a Ponzi scheme."

Story! Story! - Story!! Once upon a time, Time! Time! There was once a time the Tortoise had no cracked shell, until one day, he looked up at the sky and saw other birds flying. He said to himself, "oh! How I wished I was one of those birds.." (he sighed deeply in self-pity) Then one day he figured out a plan in what would change his life forever for generations to come. What he did next would blow everyone's mind, and then.............................
To be Continued
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 1:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
obixcel:
Story! Story! - Story!! Once upon a time, Time! Time! There was once a time the Tortoise had no cracked shell, until one day, he looked up at the sky and saw other birds flying. He said to himself, "oh! How I wished I was one of those birds.." (he sighed deeply in self-pity) Then one day he figured out a plan in what would change his life forever for generations to come. What he did next would blow everyone's mind, and then.............................
To be Continued
grin grin grin grin
Till Nov6! I am hoping it's your mind that gets blown, just so we know where we stand.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Brainstem of no redeemable value. Yes, I will vote Blue and there's a Blue Avalanche coming on Nov 6 while you will still be stuck in your garbage and mosquitoes filled one room mansion. Less than two months away and the new dawn in America will begin while you and your ilks will be begging for crumps from your worthless Thieflicians who are destroying your life by mortgaging your future through greed and corruption. A foool that doesn't know that Charity begins at Home. You are wasting your life away about a country you probably will never set your deformed feet on in your life. No wonder some people are set on a trajectory of permanent failure in life. What a worthless dooofus. Once again from an American of note in good standing, Nov 6 is on my mind. Go Blue.
Didn't expect anything sensible to come from you at all, you're an embarrassing old fool that lacks home training. Foolish baboon Lucasbalo/Abbeybailey, you better go and buy the rope you will use to commit suicide on November 6 now o, many of your fellow fools will be scrambling for it in November and the price will likely go up by then and you might not be able to afford it because of your poverty cheesy. Buy yours now and thank me later wink

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 2:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
itchie:

Didn't expect anything sensible to come from you at all, you're an embarrassing old fool that lacks home training. Foolish baboon Lucasbalo/Abbeybailey, you better go and buy the rope you will use to commit suicide on November 6 now o, many of your fellow fools will be scrambling for it in November and the price will likely go up by then and you might not be able to afford it because of your poverty cheesy. Buy yours now and thank me later wink
Keep wasting your life away on whats not important to your well being in life while your contemporaries are moving up in Nigeria. The politics in nigeria will be coming up shortly and you will get your usual small bag of rice and cooking oil and if you are lucky an extra N500 . A worthless unemployed graduate who is following the step of his poverty cursed forebears. No single successful person I know in Nigeria is obsessed about a vile racist pig several thousands of miles away but a brain fart wasting away. The joke is on you.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
coluka:

Hmmmm!!! What is this odour I am perceiving Damn!! It's the the stinking corpse Kophschmerzen again, The one and only idiot of the county!! I just made the mistake of logging into nairaland right now and you need to see the pandemonium that happened here just because of the horrible stench that emanated from your malodorous post when I tried to read it. Everyone scampered for their dear lives, I even had to use a highly advanced nose mask to survive the ordeal of reading your post or I would have been confined to a hospital bed right now grin what is wrong with you? Why do you keep bringing your disease ravaged, odoriferous carcass of a body to torment humanity? Have you no conscience? Where is the love of God in your heart? Who even released you from where you were quarantined? undecided we need to locate that incompetent individual ASAP and relieve him of such onerous duty. Yes, no duty can be more important than the duty of keeping foul smelling, Frankenstein monsters like you quarantined and away from human contact. Epidemic bearing zombies have no place among among innocent humans.

Balderdash!!! Come back when you have any iota of common sense.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 4:28pm On Sep 22, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I the foolish baboon Lucasbalo/Abbeybailey will Keep wasting my life away on whats not important to my well being in life while my contemporaries are moving up in life. The politics in US will be coming up shortly and i will get my usual small bag of rice and cooking oil from my liberal masters and if I am lucky an extra $5 . I am A worthless unemployed graduate who is following the step of my poverty cursed forebears. No single successful person I know in the US is depressed about the successes of President Donald Trump but a brain fart like me wasting away. The joke is on me.

Fixed for you foolish baboon Lucasbalo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
itchie:

Hungry piece of garbage. Keep wasting your life over nothing. Permanent life of penury and abject poverty awaits you while your contemporaries are moving up in life. You are suppose to be the pathfinder of success in your family but your obsession over a vile racist who loathes people that looks like you will be you Achilles heel. There is a guy here by name Tunmishe100 that used to idolize the racist Trump too, he got a student visa to study at Austin Pray University in Tennessee and now you don't see him spouting the junk you and your ill informed friends spout. It's because he's in America now and he has seen the difference. A foool like you can spout your garbage several thousands miles away because you foools don't know the realty of what's on ground like we do.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 4:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
itchie:

Hungry piece of garbage. Keep wasting your life over nothing. Permanent life of penury and abject poverty awaits you while your contemporaries are moving up in life. You are suppose to be the pathfinder of success in your family but your obsession over a vile racist who loathes people that looks like you will be your Achilles heel. There is a guy here by name Tunmishe100 that used to idolize the racist Trump too, he got a student visa to study at Austin Peay University in Tennessee and now you don't see him spouting the junk you and your ill informed friends spout. It's because he's in America now and he has seen the difference. A foool like you can spout your garbage several thousands miles away because you foools don't know the realty of what's on ground like we do.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Abbeybailey:
I the foolish baboon Lucasbalo am a Hungry piece of garbage. I will Keep wasting my life over nothing. A Permanent life of penury and abject poverty awaits me while my contemporaries are moving up in life. I am suppose to be the pathfinder of success in my family but my depression over the successes of a great president who loathes idiots like me will be my Achilles heel. There is a guy here by name Tunmishe100 that idolizes president Trump, he got a student visa to study at Austin Pray University in Tennessee and you can never see him spouting the kind of junk I and my ill informed friends spout. It's because he's in America now and he has seen the the beautiful work Trump is doing. A foool like me can spout my garbage because foools like me don't know anything at all
Fixed for you again foolish baboon Lucasbalo wink

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by itchie: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

I the foolish monkey Kophschmerzen am full of Balderdash!!! I will Come back when I have any iota of common sense.
Fixed for you too foolish monkey Kophschmerzen wink

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.