Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1609166 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Smh.

Eat it.
A very good way to silent Trumptards grin cool
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:

Help me ask him, jobless charlatan that has time to be on nairaland 24/7 making rubbish posts.

"Third World, Third World, Third World".
"American Visa, Visa, Visa".
Area Boy don reach America,
And nobody fit hear word again! cheesy

I wonder which Creek "sonofLincoln" emerged from before he achieved his life ambition of seeing "what the inside of an airplane looks like".

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:

Why are you pained? Are you the same jobless fraudster responding with another moniker? If you are, then you better go and find something profitable to do with your life and stop your life of fraud and lies

Dude fuuuckk off, if you wanna man up with all that your mouth thingy, let hold the shitt down at downtown Towson or by the Towson mall..

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Dude fuuuckk off, if you wanna man up with all that your mouth thingy, let hold the shitt down at downtown Towson or by the Towson mall..
Look at the this street urchin manifestating the gangsterism in him. Look for a more intelligent challenge to dare me and with, Not looking for a street fight like a common street urchin. Imagine the kind of useless riff raff one has to deal with on this forum
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

I am your problem. Accept it.

Am the one you will never be.

Loser

Poverty stricken gambler.

Better go get a life.

Your life crashing while your eyes are opened
A pathetic fraudulent loser like you can never be my problem, you are only a problem to yourself. You are right about one thing, You are what I will never be, an inferiority complex suffering miscreant cultist and fraud. Being a poverty stricken gambler is something you should be very farmiliar with since that's what you invest all your time in.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Poor boy.

Some already told you in poverty you were birthed and in it you will die.

Keep exposing your foolishness, it has never altered anything.
Go and gamble your remaining pocket change away on 2 odds grin. Fraudulent loser

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
Kopfschmerzenmd:

If intelligence slap you on the face, you gonna def miss it. You are the poster-child of brain hemorrhage, you are the one acting all toughen here and spoiling for a fight, i called the loser out now and he's spewing baloney. You are a joke, you come from a lineage of bottom feeding sub humans and you have the gusto to call another riff-raff. You need a long and hard look of the fuuucjkking mirror.
[/s]
No time to waste on trash. Next!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:

Go and gamble your remaining pocket change away on 2 odds grin. Fraudulent loser

Trust me, if you know what I do, you will agree with yourself that you can "NEVER" make it that far.

Including your offsprings.

I am not kidding.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:
[s][/s]
No time to waste on trash. Next!

Fuccckkk off biatch!!! Why don't you put your money where your fuccccking mouth is, come get your African itchy booty whopped.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
See someone that claims to be an American citizen dropping lies all over nairaland. Coronavirusrelo the fraud. Same as abbeybailey. Fraudulent charlatans!!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
[s]
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Fuccckkk off biatch!!! Why don't you put your money where your fuccccking mouth is, come get your African itchy booty whopped.
[/s]
Trash! No time to waste on street urchins. Next!!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Trust me, if you know what I do, you will agree with yourself that you can "NEVER" make it that far.

I am not kidding.
Don't let those losers in the game of life bothers you. You know a guy's worth with the people he walks with. An hungry cave man in the heart of Africa giving himself a blood pressure about a Nazi loving Trump who can't even point out Nigeria if you throw a map of West Africa in his face. These are guys you see on Nairaland begging for money because Trumpvirus is doing a job on the economy. I wear their scorn as a badge of honor. All the years these losers have been shouting Trump, Trump, not single one of them can get a Visa because their Orange god Trump think of them as subhuman mongrels.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:
See someone that claims to be an American citizen dropping lies all over nairaland. Coronavirusrelo the fraud. Same as abbeybailey. Fraudulent charlatans!!
You can sell all your family treasures and heirlooms and I bet you that garbage is not worth N500.000. Like I said, born in poverty and probably die in poverty. It's a generational curse.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:

You don't fvcking know shit!!! H1b can give folks American citizenship loser. Stay worrying about your hellish corner pillock.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

I am not kidding.
Sit your fraudulent ass down and stop your pathetic posturing. Fraudulent miscreant
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

How will that poverty head get a Visa?. His predecessors on Nairaland after many years can't get one. Even if he get a Visa by luck, how is the wretched soul gonna buy a ticket. Maybe, he can walk through the Atlantic.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Don't let those losers in the game of life bothers you. You know a guy's worth with the people he walks with. An hungry cave man in the heart of Africa giving himself a blood pressure about a Nazi loving Trump who can't even point out Nigeria if you throw a map of West Africa in his face. These are guys you see on Nairaland begging for money because Trumpvirus is doing a job on the economy. I wear their scorn as a badge of honor. All the years these losers have been shouting Trump, Trump, not single one of them can get a Visa because their Orange god Trump think of them as subhuman mongrels.

Just catching fun with the loser.

Hoping he could see how miserable his life is, and commit suicide.

Cos the fewer of him we have on Earth, the better for humanity.

Earth is not for losers!

Dudes sentences could tell he has never succeeded with anything. Not even with his existence.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 9:58pm On Jul 26, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

You don't fvcking know shit!!! H1b can give folks American citizenship loser. Stay worrying about your hellish corner pillock.
Why are you sounding so pained when you are not the one being addressed Or maybe it's the same fraudulent charlatan responding with different monikers. If you are not the same person, just make a visit to the timeline of that loser you are defending and see for yourself how pathetic he is. The joker is in Nigeria fooling himself
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Earth is not for losers!

Dudes sentences could tell he has never succeeded with anything. Not even with his existence.

He is a loser indeed. His chances of getting that Visa will be better at 12.01pm on Jan 20, 2021 when President Biden is sworn in but his brain is so charred, he doesn't even know people like us are fighting for him.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Earth is not for losers!

See what a poverty stricken hungry son of a vagabond looks like, celebrating people dying of coronavirus just because so he can see good food to eat at their funeral. Poverty stricken loser

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 10:02pm On Jul 26, 2020
SonofLincoln:
How will that poverty head get a Visa?. His predecessors on Nairaland after many years can't get one. Even if he get a Visa by luck, how is the wretched soul gonna buy a ticket. Maybe, he can walk through the Atlantic.

Visas should not be issued to this kind, we have enough coons in this country already.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Dude is a store boy.

He knows nothing.

Store boy? Dude is chatting shit like a wassock that just got a lobotomy from a quack.

(1) (2) (3) ... (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.