Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1609946 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:

I am ready kid. You will be shocked to your bone marrows, I have no doubt that

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:

Lmfao grin grin grin. This lunatic will not kill me with laughter

Hello!

Are you there?

I demand an apology?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:

Hello!

Are you there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hello!

Are you there?
That loser ran out of data. N200 data can only take him so far.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:
See someone that claims to be an American citizen dropping lies all over nairaland. Coronavirusrelo the fraud. Same as abbeybailey. Fraudulent charlatans!!

smh.....

Do you know what an H1B is?

Am certain you dont.

That alone should tell you I am not in your league.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
SonofLincoln:
That loser ran out of data. N200 data can only take him so far.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:

Hello!

Are you there?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2020
feedthenation:
Hurricane Hanna Category 1 that made landfall yesterday in Southern Texas, taking apart the 'most beautiful wall' ever built by Trump
Is Mexico paying for the wall according to the pathological and sociopathic lying piece of human trash called Trump ?. He only built 3 miles of wall in almost 4 years and Mexico ain't pay a Peso for the damn wall. Waiting for the Fat Orange cultists to defend him on that.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:

So you had to quote the same post twice to give two senseless responses? Have you started suffering from bipolar disorder that the two lunatics in your head have to make their separate responses to the same post?

Hello!

Are you still there?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
[quote author=CoronaVirusRelo post=92144567][/quote]He's the kind of guy I see around Awolowo market looking for the used T Shirt and used Jean's to buy. You see his kind at the Betnaija spot looking for manna that ain't coming. He's a born loser and his N200 data can only take him so far in life.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:
[s][/s]
Pathetic trash! You are in Nigeria not America , how about setting up a meeting if you are so sure I am a loser?

Hello!

You there?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

smh.....

Do you know what an H1B is?

Am certain you dont.

That alone should tell you I am not in your league.
Shut up! You don't even have the H1B visa. You are a fraudulent charlatan in Nigeria. I have now confirmed it.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hello!

You there?
I had to go replicate your fraud. It took me some time because I am not a fraudster like you grin (this is the first time I will be trying to pull of a fraudulent activity like that) you are a criminal!!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sigh.....

So you are not apologising and shifted goal post.

You just a stupid boy!
You are fraudster! I have now confirmed you are truly the same person as Salford. You are a bloody criminal

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:

I had to go replicate your fraud. It took me some time because I am not a fraudster like you grin (this is the first time I will be trying to pull of a fraudulent activity like that) you are a criminal!!

Sigh.....

Yours is different from mine.

Ask Google and share print screen with me.

You just a fool.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:

You are fraudster! I have now confirmed you are truly the same person as Salford. You are a bloody criminal

You are not brilliant.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are not brilliant.
You are a criminal. I have no doubt you are engaged in defrauding people. Bloody Criminal.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:

You are a criminal. I have no doubt you are engaged in defrauding people. Bloody Criminal.

Sigh....

Am tweaking Google right?

You just a village boy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:

He even show you the layout of where he resides in US and you are still spouting your garbage. Why don't you show us the outline of your cave if you can get in on Google Earth or hush your mouth forever.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sigh....

You just a village boy.
You hush that perpetual loser up. See how quickly he ran back into his unlit cave.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2020
SonofLincoln:
You hush that perpetual loser up. See how quickly he ran back into his unlit cave.

grin grin grin

He is a kid who just got to the city.

Why you see him exposing himself thinking he is attacking.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Zuorom: 11:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sigh....

You just a village boy.
That's what you are absolutely doing. Even me that is a newbie to this your fraud game is getting it done. It's taking me time because I'm not into fraud like you but I'm learning fast. Mr. Criminal

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:

That's what you are absolutely doing. Even me that is a newbie to this your fraud game is getting it done. It's taking me time because I'm not into fraud like you but I'm learning fast. Mr. Criminal

smh..

Look at your map, Do you see it as authentic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 11:54pm On Jul 26, 2020
Trump is busy shooting himself in the foot grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
Zuorom:

When you are done with that. Try to tweak this one too!

Fool!

Mumu!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.