Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,572 members, 7,865,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1709812 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (4188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 2:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
SonofLincoln:
I got into it with that Bozo yesterday. The foool was vomiting garbage like a garbage truck. I told him to go to his Sports section where his likes be hustling for money. These are guys that when you see them in real life, you will feel sorry for them. I do not understand how a Black Man from the heart and soul of Africa can support an unrepentant vile racist Pig. You and I and few others here like PDPguy, Armyofone and few others here will vote for Biden and these Bozos will be lamenting on Nairaland as usual.

Binged watch Immigrant Nation all night on Netflix. You can't but hate this Nazi government in Merica. Damn!!! Those ICE folks need doxxing and getting the pellets in their abode. That agency house all the scumbags in this country.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
donjazet:

Simple question. Do you support Trump and his administration? Are you a liberal or a conservative? What is your political ideology? All these neither here nor there shows you to be confused.
I support ideas and not necessarily people. It's just coincidental that Trump embodies some of those ideas. As a person, he's not one I can call a role model but as a president, he's been awesome.
Obama on an individual level is a great person but as a political leader, I am against him for obvious reasons which are in the public, namely bhis actics while in and out of office as POTUS.
Fela as an idea was great and everything he embodies/embodied but as a person - an individual- nobody should live the kind of life he lived.
Jonathan was a wonderful person but a weak leader.
Buhari, regardless of how you look at him, isn't a the worst person in the political circle but he's a bad leader.
Putin says the darnest things but he's a great political leader.
Theresa May is forgettable as a person and she's a weak leader.

I like Trump's policies. I'm more of an Independent who slightly leans to the right. It's why I can call out people like Candace Owens and Charlie Kirk when they go overboard, even though they are pro-Trump.

When you rein in your emotions, you can look at issues from several perspectives. Cage your emotions and act rationally to truly understand politics at any level.
When you understand this, you wouldn't even take seeming political betrayals personally 'cause you'd be focused on understanding the rationality behind it.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
basilico:

Im not for reopening without some significant semblance of the wuhan virus control.

I was pointing out the hypocrisy of liberals when their narrative starts playing openly against them despite the media being on their side
If you point out just a tiny bit of the hypocrisy of the right my regard and respect for you would go through the roof. I promise.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 2:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
We have handed the immigration of this country to nazis like Steven Miller, Bryan Cox and all the shitbag at ICE. They all hate migrants unless they wanna use em to build up after diaster without paying em.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 2:32pm On Aug 08, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
DissTroy:

LOL. One of the bonus points I would have added, asides all the other evidence. You should see her tearing apart AOC with facts. Jameela Jamil was the queen manipulating everybody on the right and playing victim, until Candace ended her in early 2019.

Also, check out what I stated about the Democrats collecting ALL the #BlackLivesMatter donations to fund their election. No Leftie has disputed it till date since Coronavirus posted all evidence including documents.
Well MLK Jnr did warn about the Democratic Party though. Funfact: MLK Jnr was a Republican.

They call her a racist for her standing up for the conservative black including Christian community.

Actblue fundraises for BLM.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 2:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Binged watch Immigrant Nation all night on Netflix. You can't but hate this Nazi government in Merica. Damn!!! Those ICE folks need doxxing and getting the pellets in their abode. That agency house all the scumbags in this country.
ICE has always been like that and the sad part is that they get their venom spurning under the racist Pig. You remember Trump starting his presidential campaign in 2016 coming down on escalator in his Trump Tower with Melania calling Mexicans rapists and drug dealers. He's as vile as any human can be. Fortunately, in 87 days, his regime of hatred and divisiveness will come to an end courtesy of Americans.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2020
SonofLincoln:
ICE has always been like that and the sad part is that they get their venom spurning under the racist Pig. You remember Trump starting his presidential campaign in 2016 coming down on escalator in his Trump Tower with Melania calling Mexicans rapists and drug dealers. He's as vile as any human can be. Fortunately, in 87 days, his regime of hatred and divisiveness will come to an end courtesy of Americans.

I gat that, but, we really have not seen the internal working of that organization like this new series shows.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2020
budaatum:

If you point out just a tiny bit of the hypocrisy of the right my regard and respect for you would go through the roof. I promise.

Not with regards to wuhan virus.

The republicans love wars, that's where the money is. John Bolton was desperate to start a war with Iran , a needless war

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:
We have handed the immigration of this country to nazis like Steven Miller, Bryan Cox and all the shitbag at ICE. They all hate migrants unless they wanna use em to build up after diaster without paying em.
Their days are numbered. The voter registration group I belong to in Chicagoland just emailed me this morning that we have reached 135.000 new voters mostly 18, 19, 20 year old and new naturalized citizens. This massive registration is going on all over the Fruited Plains and some Coons who can't help their cult leaders are wetting their mouths on Nairaland that doesn't count when the tyres hits the ground.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
basilico:

They call her a racist for her standing up for the conservative black including Christian community.

She's self hating and a grifter. How do you explain suing with the help of the NAACP in a racial discrimination suit and testifying in the house that the southern strategy does not exist. When the backlash of that racist thingy is still seen in the south till date.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Lol!! What a bumbling crapzoid!!! Actblue is like a paypal kinda stuff for progressive organizations and causes. Since dems being using that shit to out raise GOP in every election circle, they are trying to start a GOP styled actblue. Why don't you shut up and stop exposing your ignorance.

ActBlue is Democrat-leaning organization. It is owned by them.It is fraud when you collect money for a cause and not use it for that cause.
https://secure.actblue.com/donate/blmm

Deliberately, the Black Lives Matters Movement is registered under ActBlue and never as a standalone organization. Over the years, ActBlue has collected money for the movement and diverted it for Democrats-only purposes.
Until, it came to light, everyone, regardless of their political leaning was donating to the BLM Movement. It's a fraud which is still going on today.
No victim or their families have been given a cent from the BLM Funds This is crime and it goes against anything stated here with punishments to be meted out: https://www.foreffectivegov.org/node/2125
Even Trump had to pay $2 million for touching money meant for HIS OWN campaign?

Imagine the punishment for continually defrauding a whole race by the Democrats.

"ActBlue is a nonprofit technology organization established in June 2004 that enables left- leaning nonprofits, Democrats, and progressive groups "

P.S: I'm deliberately not using inflammatory words. I know you want so badly to deviate from the point but the goal is to show your hypocrisy and irrationality to the reading public. That's satisfactory in itself. You'd have the "limo on wings" time later to recount your many exploits. Focus on the issue. smiley

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 2:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Their days are numbered. The voter registration group I belong to in Chicagoland just emailed me this morning that we have reached 135.000 new voters mostly 18, 19, 20 year old and new naturalized citizens. This massive registration is going on all over the Fruited Plains and some Coons who can't help their cult leaders are wetting their mouths on Nairaland that doesn't count when the tyres hits the ground.

I'm volunteering 15 hours per week too in a group, folks are fucking hyped to vote out this racist lots. The NBA and WNBA players are putting good money in this shit. These folks are paying up the poll tax imposed on ex felons in Florida, it's obvious the direction these folks will be voting, the hispanx folks are coming to this election with venom too.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

I gat that, but, we really have not seen the internal working of that organization like this new series shows.
The sad part is that a lot of those ICE officers are of Hispanic origins. I guess some people will sell their souls for a pot of porridge. Things will change starting Jan 20. Some of the Coons and Cultists here will even have a better chance of getting that Visa either for visit or business when Biden comes in on Jan 20.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 2:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
DissTroy:

ActBlue is Democrat-leaning organization. It is owned by them.It is fraud when you collect money for a cause and not use it for that cause.
https://secure.actblue.com/donate/blmm

Deliberately, the Black Lives Matters Movement is registered under ActBlue and never as a standalone organization. Over the years, ActBlue has collected money for the movement and diverted it for Democrats-only purposes.
Until, it came to light, everyone, regardless of their political leaning was donating to the BLM Movement. It's a fraud which is still going on today.
No victim or their families have been given a cent from the BLM Funds This is crime and it goes against anything stated here with punishments to be meted out: https://www.foreffectivegov.org/node/2125
Even Trump had to pay $2 million for touching money meant for HIS OWN campaign?

Imagine the punishment for continually defrauding a whole race by the Democrats.

"ActBlue is a nonprofit technology organization established in June 2004 that enables left- leaning nonprofits, Democrats, and progressive groups "

P.S: I'm deliberately not using inflammatory words. I know you want so badly to deviate from the point but the goal is to show your hypocrisy and irrationality to the reading public. That's satisfactory in itself. You'd have the "limo on wings" time later to recount your many exploits. Focus on the issue. smiley

You don't fucking know what you talking about dude.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2020
basilico:

Candace Owens overdoes it sometimes. But it doesn't take away from her message as a whole.
ActBlue? I've known that for long. Even AOC who was outrightly asked on Twitter refused to comment on it but went off about other issues early this year.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
SonofLincoln:
The sad part is that a lot of those ICE officers are of Hispanic origins. I guess some people will sell their souls for a pot of porridge. Things will change starting Jan 20. Some of the Coons and Cultists here will even have a better chance of getting that Visa either for visit or business when Biden comes in on Jan 20.

Truth my man.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

I'm volunteering 15 hours per week too in a group, folks are fucking hyped to vote out this racist lots. The NBA and WNBA players are putting good money in this shit. These folks are paying up the poll tax imposed on ex felons in Florida, it's obvious the direction these folks will be voting, the hispanx folks are coming to this election with venom too.
Good for you. Micheal Jordan just recently donated $2.5 million on top of the $100 million he pledge to black causes few weeks ago. This is our guy in Chicago that usually stay out of politics but he got tired of the racist Trump too and has to follow the leads of athletes like Lebron, Collin, Jabar and co. Americans are tired of the Divider in Chief and he will be history very soon.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
DissTroy:

Lies. As at today, Candace Owens is the most influential young person of colour on the right. Facts don't lie. She successfully organized the #Blexit movement which has seen more blacks openly admit they are pro-Trump.
Due to Candace's influence, for the first time in years, Trump has the highest rating for a right-wing President.
Candace Owens was the first to openly go all out against Antifa in 2018 and exposing them with videos upon videos and documents too until they got banned recently.

Funfact: Where do all the donations for the #BlackLivesMatter movement go to? It all goes to the ActBlue account which funds Democrat elections.
In other words, Democrats use the Black Lives Matter Movement to rip off blacks. Not a cent goes to blacks. Not a penny. Blacks are being robbed and they aren't talking about it. Not a cent has ever gone to the families of the victims (quote and unquote).

But, of course, if you don't support your slave masters who have been stealing from you blacks, "you ain't black", just like Joe 'Dementia' Biden told you all; and there's nothing you teleprogrammed loonies can do to him.

Candace Owens will always be an apologist for the far-right
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Good for you. Micheal Jordan just recently donated $2.5 million on top of the $100 million he pledge to black causes few weeks ago. This is our guy in Chicago that usually stay out of politics but he got tired of the racist Trump too and has to follow the leads of athletes like Lebron, Collin, Jabar and co. Americans are tired of the Divider in Chief and he will be history very soon.

No one is sitting out this election, it's obvious this administration wanna gut the gains of the civil rights. They have gutted the voting right act and he's coming for the fair housing right. The reason he spewed suburb racist dog whistle to his fellow racists.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

You don't fucking know what you talking about dude.
Let that junkie dust hailing foool be. A foool that can barely eats twice a day telling me he knows America better than me because he can afford to buy N200 data card. How vacuous can someone be to tell you he knows your life better than you. Those are the guys we are dealing with here. Bunch of losers they are. Nigeria International travel is shut down but I read it on Nairaland that Buhari's wife travelled abroad for her medical needs while these losers will get sick and die of treatable diseases like malaria or typhoid. They do not hold the feet of the Thieflicians mortgaging the future of their country to the fire but they can call us that are holding the one damaging America feet to the fire names. Criticizing your leadership is the highest form of patriotism.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
basilico:

Not with regards to wuhan virus.

The republicans love wars, that's where the money is. John Bolton was desperate to start a war with Iran , a needless war
The major thing Trump did with regard to coronavirus was ban flights from China, which we are now finding out was ineffective since the virus found other routes. Even then, he failed to acknowledge this could get very very bad even when all the evidence indicated it would be very bad!

Do you live in America, basilico? I don't, but if I did, I just can't see how I could vote for trump on his coronavirus record if nothing else, but then, I'm liberal, I suppose. Not the America's Right definition of Liberal, but as properly defined, and to us trump just sounds like Mussolini.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
basilico:

Well Im not a liberal. I sort of like Candace Owens for her guts, she once ate a certain congressman for lunch, a who quoted her out of context liberal style of playing to the gallery. Was epic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpMZ8A3qVrs

People like Candace Owens who have strong convictions about their far-right views always go into elective positions to further their agenda...it will be nice to see how Candace Owens will fare if she decides to go into either the Senate or HoR
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2020
basilico:

Back to the children matters and school reopening.
Fredo's brother ie Cuomo the York governor has said he wants schools to reopen in the fall , well there are guidelines to be followed.

Like teamwork Schuck Schumer also supports the reopening of schools.

Looks like the dems are seeing that school shutdowns is not a winning strategy. Any parent would not want his/her kids to stay at home for a long time.

Meanwhile some teachers union had bodybags representing the children who will fie if schools reopen.
Just like some EU countries, Canada, New Zealand e.t.c, New York has bent the curve to an extent. Yes or no?

I have no problem with those that have bent the curve opening schools.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Let that junkie dust hailing foool be. A foool that can barely eats twice a day telling me he knows America better than me because he can afford to buy N200 data card. How vacuous can someone be to tell you he knows your life better than you. Those are the guys we are dealing with here. Bunch of losers they are. Nigeria International travel is shut down but I read it on Nairaland that Buhari's wife travelled abroad for her medical needs while these losers will get sick and die of treatable diseases like malaria or typhoid. They do not hold the feet of the Thieflicians mortgaging the future of their country to the fire but they can call us that are holding the one damaging America feet to the fire names. Criticizing your leadership is the highest form of patriotism.

He just accused the Dems of campaign fund fraud. If the Dems try half of the fraud the GOP is doing with citizen united, it will be a 24/7 thingy on all their hate spreading media outlet. All the cases of election frauds are still by these losers from NC to NY and KS.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 2:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

No one is sitting out this election, it's obvious this administration wanna gut the gains of the civil rights. They have gutted the voting right act and he's coming for the fair housing right. The reason he spewed suburb racist dog whistle to his fellow racists.
Trump never ceases to amaze me with his ignorance and stupidity. I have been living in a mostly white surburb since I moved up in life over 20 years ago and my wife and I love our neighbors and they love us and the other minorities living in Oak Park. Trump saying that makes him lose the surburban women and their husbands too but the Cockwomble is not intellectually and mentally smart enough to know that. The day of reckoning is around the corner.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mintum: 3:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
budaatum:

The major thing Trump did with regard to coronavirus was ban flights from China, which we are now finding out was ineffective since the virus found other routes. Even then, he failed to acknowledge this could get very very bad even when all the evidence indicated it would be very bad!

Do you live in America, basilico? I don't, but if I did, I just can't see how I could vote for trump on his coronavirus record if nothing else, but then, I'm liberal, I suppose. Not the America's Right definition of Liberal, but as properly defined, and to us trump just sounds like Mussolini.
But liberals like you and Democrats condemned him for banning travel from China and condemned him when he suggested travel ban on European countries too. You all called him xenophobic then so why all this your hypocrisy now?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Trump never ceases to amaze me with his ignorance and stupidity. I have been living in a mostly white surburb since I moved up in life over 20 years ago and my wife and I love our neighbors and they love us and the other minorities living in Oak Park. Trump saying that makes him lose the surburban women and their husbands too but the Cockwomble is not intellectually and mentally smart enough to know that. The day of reckoning is around the corner.

The vote from that demography left the GOP since the midterms, the major reason moscowmitch is telling all the fucktards in tight races to cut off Trump's apron.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
budaatum:

Yes Trump banned flights from China around Jan 21st, what about flights from European countries like Italy, Spain, UK epicentre of the coronavirus, which were not banned for almost 2 months. Also taking into consideration U.S. citizens on cruise ships from various parts of the world that came back into the U.S. between Jan and March. So the virus effectively had so many ways by which it invaded mainland U.S.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

He just accused the Dems of campaign fund fraud. If the Dems try half of the fraud the GOP is doing with citizen united, it will be a 24/7 thingy on all their hate spreading media outlet. All the cases of election frauds are still by these losers from NC to NY and KS.
You have to realise that Trump Grandfather and Father ( Fred ) died of dementia and for all we know, dementia is hereditary. You wonder why he can't stand straight or sit straight. He slurs his speech all the time and mispronounce words and will say one thing now and say something else an hour later. That's a classic sign of mid stage dementia.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
DissTroy:

LOL. One of the bonus points I would have added, asides all the other evidence. You should see her tearing apart AOC with facts. Jameela Jamil was the queen manipulating everybody on the right and playing victim, until Candace ended her in early 2019.

Also, check out what I stated about the Democrats collecting ALL the #BlackLivesMatter donations to fund their election. No Leftie has disputed it till date since Coronavirus posted all evidence including documents.
Well MLK Jnr did warn about the Democratic Party though. Funfact: MLK Jnr was a Republican.
Lies. He had no clear political affiliation.
You could as well say JLewis was a republican during the civil right movement.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
SonofLincoln:
The unpaid Coons and Cultists are spouting their garbage as usual about a country they know nothing about. I have been challenging these Orange Pig lovers for almost 4 years to go to the US Embassy and apply for Visa and I am damn sure not a single one of them can get a Visa because the Vile Racist Pig they idolize think of them as subhuman mongrels. Meanwhile, in 87 days, Americans will send the Grand Wizard Trump to the sewage he belongs to. Enjoy your N200 folks.
You have to factcheck every gibberish they post. Alot of it are lies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (4188) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: emitope, zendi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.