Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1708858 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (4187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

The vote from that demography left the GOP since the midterms, the major reason moscowmitch is telling all the fucktards in tight races to cut off Trump's apron.
Those vulnerable Republicans like Mcsally in Arizona, Collins in Maine, Gardner in Colorado and few others running for reelection are running away from Trump like a plague. He's losing Senior citizen in Florida, Arizona and Georgia. He's done and toasted. We are going to make a delicious bbq out of him on Nov 3rd.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Your toilet rated ignorance is mind boggling!!! All of MLK comrades today are in the DNC. The crap about Candace just showed you don't know crap about what's happening here. Stay eating up on the BS from the right wing bread hustlers. Candumb is a grifter while AOC is a congresswomen, why will she wanna get in the gutter with a loser, Candumb being dodging Roland Martins like forever. When will that brainfart go talk her crap with Herr Martins and get body-bagged.
He appeared intelligence at first till he started chatting rubbish. grin

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
salford1:

You have to factcheck every gibberish they post. Alot of it are lies.
That's the truth my man.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
budaatum:

I am acknowledging it Diss. And blaming the left for what happens under Trump is disingenuous, and is like blaming the right for Obama's fuq ups!

The circumstance of Obama's employment record is there to see that he took over from the heights of unemployment Bush left him to the lows he handed over to trump, which have now blown through the roof. But I guess some just don't know how bad Bush fuqed up. It was so bad that America finally decided to give a supposed black Muslim woman from Kenya the chance to put things back together again.

Obama set up a decade of economic growth. Which the orange turd and con artist enjoyed and wanted to take credit for. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

You don't fucking know what you talking about dude.
Just as I predicted. In the face of indisputable fact (especially from official sources), you lefties either deviate from the obvious or completely play blind. AOC embodies all of that.

Do you want more proof? I could show you one of a Democratic-elect Rep. who deviously posted a link to a city council project, claiming to be their affiliate, only for the link to redirect back to the ActBlue donation page. When the city council boss called her out on Twitter and denied her being involved with them, she deleted it, deactivated for an hour then returned and continued tweeting like nothing happened. This was this year. That was a clear case of fraud, but you teleprogrammed lots looked the other way and Twitter even shadow-banned those who attacked her.
Deny this and I'd post evidence.

You lefties are fraudulent. You get away with fraud too often.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
budaatum:

I am acknowledging it Diss. And blaming the left for what happens under Trump is disingenuous, and is like blaming the right for Obama's fuq ups!

The circumstance of Obama's employment record is there to see that he took over from the heights of unemployment Bush left him to the lows he handed over to trump, which have now blown through the roof. But I guess some just don't know how bad Bush fuqed up. It was so bad that America finally decided to give a supposed black Muslim woman from Kenya the chance to put things back together again.

Bush fvcking up was one of many reasons Obama won in a landslide. I lost 80% of my 401K and I had a colleague that committed suicide because of losing his portfolio. It was so bad America was losing 700.000 jobs monthly and the stock market tanked. Thank God for Obama, everything went up and I regained my losses and some. The clown who knows nothing about investing in America comes here and posting junk for his fellow cultists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

I'm volunteering 15 hours per week too in a group, folks are fucking hyped to vote out this racist lots. The NBA and WNBA players are putting good money in this shit. These folks are paying up the poll tax imposed on ex felons in Florida, it's obvious the direction these folks will be voting, the hispanx folks are coming to this election with venom too.
The Asians too.
They have been spat upon and harassed since the orange turd propagated the corona virus as the Chyna virus.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
salford1:

Lies. He had no clear political affiliation.
You could as well say JLewis was a republican during the civil right movement.
You know nothing! Martin Luther King Jnr was an affiliate of the Republican Party which championed the Civil Rights Movements. He even warned against the Democratic Party. You know me by now: still deny this and I'd post evidence to shame you. From credible or even official sources. I want repeated denial to shame you for it. smiley

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
DissTroy:

Just as I predicted. In the face of indisputable fact (especially from official sources), you lefties either deviate from the obvious or completely play blind. AOC embodies all of that.

Do you want more proof? I could show you one of a Democratic-elect Rep. who deviously posted a link to a city council project, claiming to be their affiliate, only for the link to redirect back to the ActBlue donation page. When the city council boss called her out on Twitter and denied her being involved with them, she deleted it, deactivated for an hour then returned and continued tweeting like nothing happened. This was this year. That was clear case of fraud, but you teleprogrammed lots looked the other way and Twitter even shadow-banned those who attacked her.

You lefties are fraudulent. You get away with fraud too offend.
Village cultist at it again with his garbage. Tell us where you grew up in US and the Schools you attended and what you do for a living In US to be an expert in worshipping the pathological lying racist Trump.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
DissTroy:

You know nothing! Martin Luther King Jnr was an affiliate of the Republican Party which championed the Civil Rights Movements. He even warned against the Democratic Party. You know me by now: still deny this and I'd post evidence to shame you. From credible or even official sources. I want repeated denial to shame you for it. smiley
Martin Luther King was your uncle. Your life is in disarray. Hush your chops and crawl back to your cave boy.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
salford1:

The Asians too.
They have been spat upon and harassed since the orange turd propagated the corona virus as the Chyna virus.
The Asian American are not taking it lightly calling it China virus. That's exactly why I call it Trumpvirus.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
DissTroy:

I could easily fact check you from many sources, but I won't bother. I will just post from the Britannica.

Why is John Lewis not a republican if I may ask?

Was MLK a republican or democrat?
See answer below:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
DissTroy:

Do you want more proof? I could show you one of a Democratic-elect Rep. who deviously posted a link to a city council project, claiming to be their affiliate, only for the link to redirect back to the ActBlue donation page. When the city council boss called her out on Twitter and denied her being involved with them, she deleted it, deactivated for an hour then returned and continued tweeting like nothing happened. This was this year. That was clear case of fraud, but you teleprogrammed lots looked the other way and Twitter even shadow-banned those who attacked her.

You lefties are fraudulent. You get away with fraud too offend.

You end up making a lot of more hogwash!!! Actblue is a paypal like thingy and the GOP are trying to build one too named Winred. This crap you just spewed how does that negate the fact? Last i check violation of campaign fund is still a felony and y'all still run the DOJ. So stop wailing biatch.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
Intel officials altered finding Russia wants Trump to win in 2020 to spare themselves from the president’s anger:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/intel-officials-altered-finding-russia-wants-trump-to-win-in-2020-to-spare-themselves-from-the-presidents-anger-report/

According to an extensive investigation into a National Intelligence Estimate complied by various U.S. intelligence agencies last July, the New York Times is reporting that a key “finding” indicating that Russian President Vladimir Putin is highly interested in keeping Donald Trump in the Oval Office past 2020 was omitted by officials fearing the president’s wrath.

However one of the key findings, under the category of “key judgments,” listed “Key Judgment 2 was that in the 2020 election, Russia favored the current president: Donald Trump.”

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
salford1:

The Asians too.

The only people capping for Trump are racists and grifters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
feedthenation:
Intel officials altered finding Russia wants Trump to win in 2020 to spare themselves from the president’s anger:

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/08/intel-officials-altered-finding-russia-wants-trump-to-win-in-2020-to-spare-themselves-from-the-presidents-anger-report/

According to an extensive investigation into a National Intelligence Estimate complied by various U.S. intelligence agencies last July, the New York Times is reporting that a key “finding” indicating that Russian President Vladimir Putin is highly interested in keeping Donald Trump in the Oval Office past 2020 was omitted by officials fearing the president’s wrath.

However one of the key findings, under the category of “key judgments,” listed “Key Judgment 2 was that in the 2020 election, Russia favored the current president: Donald Trump.”
Of course. Doesn't come as a suprise. The orange turd is Putin's Biatch cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Those vulnerable Republicans like Sinema in Arizona, Collins in Maine, Gardner in Colorado and few others running for reelection are running away from Trump like a plague. He's losing Senior citizen in Florida, Arizona and Georgia. He's done and toasted. We are going to make a delicious bbq out of him on Nov 3rd.

They should all be voted out, they capped for that racist from day 1. The day of reckoning is fast catching up with all of them.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
DissTroy:

You lefties are fraudulent. You get away with fraud too often.
Yes. Fraudulent like Don the Con. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
DissTroy:

My goodness, MLK jr an affiliate member of the Republican party?

Why is it that the majority of the people involved in civil-right black movements from the 60s tend to be democrats e.g John Lewis

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

They should all be voted out, they capped for that racist from day 1. The day of reckoning is fast catching up with all of them.
They will be all gone and Democrats I can assure you will take over the Senate and the TuttleNeck MoscowMitch will be in the minority.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

You end up making a lot of more hogwash!!! Actblue is a paypal like thingy and the GOP are trying to build one too named Winred. This crap you just spewed how does that negate the fact? Last i check violation of campaign fund is still a felony and y'all still run the DOJ. So stop wailing biatch.

You definitely need a lesson in inductive reasoning. The platform isn't the issue but the purpose. The legality of morality of ActBlue as an entity isn't the point but choosing to defraud the public by fronting a movement which transcends political lines only for the money to end up in partisan pockets and never for the purpose it was created.

It's like accepting donations for the Australian wildfire only for the money to end in the hand of sect or party and never used for the intended purpose. All the donations for the BLM Movem are stated as going to support the victims and their families but these people don't get a penny while the Democrats have refused to let the BLM Movement stand as an independent body.

No race belongs to any party. Assuming all blacks would fund Democrats is racist. People donate for BLM Movement. The money should be spent for the reason it was donated but it is diverted.
Refusing to acknowledge it is fraud is proving how fraudulent you are as person.

Crime should be condemned regardless of the political leanings of the criminals.
You are a fraud-apologist.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:33pm On Aug 08, 2020
feedthenation:

Why is it that the majority of the people involved in civil-right black movements from the 60s tend to be democrats e.g John Lewis
That guy is smoking something that's not good for his mental health. All MLK Jnr children are alive and they are proud Drmocrats and all his aides are Democrats and one of them, Congressman Lewis just died a week ago. That's a typical Coon who licks the rear of the Orange Pig for you. They are shameless liars.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by DissTroy(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2020
feedthenation:

Dude, do your research. The Republican Party supported the Civil Rights Movement championed by MLK jr while the Democrats opposed it. MLK Jr attacked the party Democratic Party for it till his death.

Damn I! These things aren't difficult to search out when if you understand the basics of SEO. Don't just stop at the first page of your search results - dig deeper.

MLK Jr was a Rep. Party affiliate because of its support for the Civil Rights Movement (which the Democrats are trying really hard to take credit for in recent years).

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
salford1:

Don the Con with a Fake and Unaccredited Trump University and a Fake Children Charity. That's the piglets on Nairaland rule model. Bunch of local scam artists they are.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2020
SonofLincoln:
The Asian American are not taking it lightly calling it China virus. That's exactly why I call it Trumpvirus.

Since when Trump attacked the Chinese born reporter back in May and still insist on calling the covid 19, China-virus.

Asian-Americans, majority who are independents and mostly vote for the GOP during elections are largely leaning towards the DNC in November. Trump have effectively lost a significant voting bloc from the Asian Americans.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2020
DissTroy:

You definitely need a lesson in inductive reasoning. The platform isn't the issue but the purpose. The legality of morality of ActBlue as an entity isn't the point but choosing to defraud the public by fronting a movement which transcends political lines only for the money to end up in partisan pockets and never for the purpose it was created.

It's like accepting donations for the Australian wildfire only for the money to end in the hand of sect or party and never used for the intended purpose. All the donations for the BLM Movem are stated as going to support the victims and their families but these people don't get a penny while the Democrats have refused to let the BLM Movement stand as an independent body.

No race belongs to any party. Assuming all blacks would fund Democrats is racist. People donate for BLM Movement. The money should be spent for the reason it was donated but it is diverted.
Refusing to acknowledge it is fraud is proving how fraudulent you are as person.

Crime should be condemned regardless of the political leanings of the criminals.
You are a fraud-apologist.

You are spewing crap!!! You claimed Actblue is used to siphon bread, until i told you it's a paypal like platform for progressive or liberal causes and movement.

The GOP are trying to copy same platform with the winred stuff. How's that fraud biatch?? All the shittt you are raising about diversion and stuff is baseless and you are only parroting Candumb talking point.

If they ever try the shit you are trying to spread, Barr will be hunting them asap. How about talking about the Conservative citizen united that's actually a dark money and fraudulent platform. In Citizen Vs FEC, they gat spared by the conservative losers at the SCOTUS.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Don the Con with a Fake and Unaccredited Trump University and a Fake Children Charity. That's the piglets on Nairaland rule model. Bunch of local scam artists they are.
2000 lost to Covid yesterday.
I wonder what the Russian ambassador aka orange turd is doing this weekend. He is probably at one of his golf courses at the moment.
America is on a faulty auto pilot mode.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2020
feedthenation:

Since when Trump attacked the Chinese born reporter back in May and still insist on calling the covid 19, China-virus.

Asian-Americans, majority who are independents and mostly vote for the GOP during elections are largely leaning towards the DNC in November. Trump have effectively lost a significant voting bloc from the Asian Americans.
Asian Americans are largely Democrats but their numbers are multiplying now because of trump's anti China stands by calling it Chinavirus.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 3:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
salford1:

2000 lost to Covid yesterday.
I wonder what the Russian ambassador aka orange turd is doing this weekend. He is probably at one of his golf courses at the moment.
America is on a faulty auto pilot mode.
America is burning the smelly fat Orange Pig is golfing. We will hold him accountable on Nov 3rd.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
salford1:

Just like some EU countries, Canada, New Zealand e.t.c, New York has bent the curve to an extent. Yes or no?

I have no problem with those that have bent the curve opening schools.

Those that have bent the curve never letting the casualties go up have one thing in common.
Any idea what that could be?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2020
salford1:

'Don the Con', is a very popular statement among the New Yorkers

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2020
basilico:

Those that have bent the curve never letting the casualties go up have one thing in common.
Any idea what that could be?
Bending the curve makes it easy for the healthcare teams to manage the few cases that pops up. Nations quickly learnt from Italy's experience.

Can you tell us your own idea? So we call all learn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) (812) ... (4187) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.