Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1598965 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2020
For those that dont know how to analyze news who believe everything said on the news...i want to give you a clue...maybe you will understand.

In Lebanon...there was political protest for like 3 months, some people wants the prime minister and his government to resign, the government didnt resign because of that the imf decided not to give Lebanon about 10billion usd loan, then came the blast, killing about 164 people, suddenly, the western powers especially france donated some amount, but said before Lebanon will receive the donation, government must do reforms. Now about 4 ministers have resign

If you are a logical person to see the big picture, you will understand that the blast was a planned work to deliberately change the government of Lebanon , the strategy is simple, undermine the government, put fear on the people that they end up not supporting the govt, the govt will collapse on it own.

If you like say it is conspiracy theory but every student of political science will tell you this, everything in politics is planned.

6 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
salford1:

So who should we believe?
Sexylassie from Owerri grin

Common sense should also tell you (if you even have one at all) that a lot of republicans have been dumping Trump. In addition to Moscow Mitch telling senators whose seats are up for grabs to distance themselves from Trump. What about the republican donors that are diverting their funds to somewhere else?

People are at liberty to vote whoever they wa t or attend any event they want irrespective of party affiliation.

Mention the names of the senators dumping trump...mention them.

It is surprising that you take this news for facevalue...i am surprised.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
sexylassie2:
For those that dont know how to analyze news who believe everything said on the news...i want to give you a clue...maybe you will understand.

In Lebanon...there was political protest for like 3 months, some people wants the prime minister and his government to resign, the government didnt resign because of that the imf decided not to give Lebanon about 10billion usd loan, then came the blast, killing about 164 people, suddenly, the western powers especially france donated some amount, but said before Lebanon will receive the donation, government must do reforms. Now about 4 ministers have resign

If you are a logical person to see the big picture, you will understand that the blast was a planned work to deliberately change the government of Lebanon , the strategy is simple, undermine the government, put fear on the people that they end up not supporting the govt, the govt will collapse on it own.

If you like say it is conspiracy theory but every student of political science will tell you this, everything in politics is planned.
You are now an expert on middle East too.
Madam conspiracy theory.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mikora: 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
salford1:

Ivanka is an important figure in Trump's administration.
Next.
Not turning my fire on anyone.
She is not the president, Biden will be if he wins. If you think what they both said is wrong then you should be more worried about Biden saying it but I see you don't want to turn your fire on anyone again since your favourite Biden has now been caught in the same trap. You were ok turning it on Ivanka when you didn't know Biden said something similar

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
salford1:

You are now an expert on middle East too.
Madam conspiracy theory.

You dont follow the news...i am a student of politics,i see the big picture.

It is fun having an independent mind.

I am sure if i worked in cnn, you would have believed it without thinking.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

Mention the names of the senators dumping trump...mention them.

It is surprising that you take this news for facevalue...i am surprised.
Where in my post did I say a senator was dumping trump. I said Moscow Mitch told them to distance themselves from Trump.

https://www.fr24news.com/a/2020/07/mcconnell-message-to-republican-senate-candidates-distance-from-trump-if-necessary.html

As per. Republicans dumping trump. You know yourself. From ex-republican governors, bush jr. administrators, Trump's ex-staffers e.t.c. Stop acting funny.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
salford1:

Well I don't agree to that just like I do not agree to Ivanka telling jobless people to find something new at that point in time.
The find something new campaign comes across as been insensitive at the point the ad was released.
But, in reality, if your old skills become redundant, the smart and wise will reskill, as insensitive as it may sound.

Perhaps a solution would be the introduction of a G.I. Joe Bill for civilians as Roosevelt had proposed. Another solution is a reduction in re-study fees.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
budaatum:

But, in reality, if your old skills become redundant, the smart and wise will reskill, as insensitive as it may sound.

Perhaps a solution would be the introduction of a G.I. Joe Bill for civilians as Roosevelt had proposed. Another solution is a reduction in re-study fees.
True

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

A logical person who sees anything at all would deal with facts instead of making up theories that satisfy how they think things are!

Just imagine what would happen if it were found out that the blast in Lebanon was planned, though I bet you'd claim the Lebanon blast planners were so competent that no one except you and your so called "every student of political science" could possibly find out the truth.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
salford1:

Where in my post did I say a senator was dumping trump. I said Moscow Mitch told them to distance themselves from Trump.

https://www.fr24news.com/a/2020/07/mcconnell-message-to-republican-senate-candidates-distance-from-trump-if-necessary.html

As per. Republicans dumping trump. You know yourself. From ex-republican governors, bush jr. administrators, Trump's ex-staffers. Stop acting funny.

Did you read the article you posted or the headline?

Pls, stop spreading fake news...

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Why are conservatives more prone to gullibility? Why are their minds more susceptible to conspiracy theories?

I just can't phantom this menace.
Why would a particular group just choose to subjugate their mind to intense paranoia??

I hardly hear liberals pushing conspiracy theories, so why is it only the rightists who are constantly scared of people causing them harm?
I just ponder.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
budaatum:

A logical person who sees anything at all would deal with facts instead of making up theories that satisfy how they think things are!

Just imagine what would happen if it were found out that the blast in Lebanon was planned, though I bet you'd claim the Lebanon blast planners were so competent that no one except you and your so called "every student of political science" could possibly find out the truth.

As i have written if i wrote for the New York times, you would have believed without thinking.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
donjazet:
Why are conservatives more prone to gullibility? Why are their minds more susceptible to conspiracy theories?

I just can't phantom this menace.
Why would a particular group just choose to subjugate their mind to intense paranoia??

I hardly hear liberals pushing conspiracy theories, so why is it only the rightists who are constantly scared of people causing them harm?
I just ponder.
It's a result of low IQ really.

Not all conservatives though. The ones in Canada are sound and are of a different breed. Infact I live in one of the most conservatives provinces and I love it here. The conservatives here are more open minded and do not reason like goats. The problem in the US is more than being conservative. It's like a cult down there. They are anti everything progressive and good.

We have good ones too in the US like the RVATs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

Just look at this rubbish. Just negodu the rubbish somebody who might me someone's mother is typing. Madam, pity your unborn children, don't pass this gene to the world.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
donjazet:

Just look at this rubbish. Just negodu the rubbish somebody who might me someone's mother is typing. Madam, pity your unborn children, don't pass this gene to the world.

One thing about unintelligent people is that they won't give or counter opinions rather they abuse...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

One thing about unintelligent people is that they xont give or counter opinions rather they abuse...

That rubbish you posted there doesn't deserve a reasonable counter because no one will spare an iota of intelligence to analyze such rubbish formulated in your brain.

If I ask you to prove what you just said now, you will start rambling incoherently.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chicago is on fire, stores are being looted, at least 34 people were shot, at least 4 are confirmed killed and this is not even close to the deadliest weekend in Lori Lightfoot's Chicago.

If you've been paying attention, this weekend in Chicago shouldn't be a surprise. They have a Democrat Mayor, The Governor of Illinois is a Democrat, The Illinois Legislature is majority-Democrat, Chicago's Aldermen are majority Democrat, There hasn't been a Republican Mayor since 1931, See a pattern here?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

As i have written if i wrote for the New York times, you would have believed without thinking.
madam, if you dey drink beer, I go pay for one crate for you. You too get sense. Some of these people here have lost common sense because of the lame stream media.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Chicago is on fire, stores are being looted, at least 34 people were shot, at least 4 are confirmed killed and this is not even close to the deadliest weekend in Lori Lightfoot's Chicago.

If you've been paying attention, this weekend in Chicago shouldn't be a surprise. They have a Democrat Mayor, The Governor of Illinois is a Democrat, The Illinois Legislature is majority-Democrat, Chicago's Aldermen are majority Democrat, There hasn't been a Republican Mayor since 1931, See a pattern here?

wey that guy here wey say him dey Chicago. Sonoflincon, I hope the looting go reach ur side is you go stop to eye support bad thing. Antifa is no good.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

Your editor at New York Times would very definitely require that you have facts for what you write and if you have none you'd end up writing your unfounded conspiracies for the Daily Buzz Live or InfoWars and rightly be known as a Potemkin journalist.

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
I believe

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
sexylassie2:

This is kind of Deep!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
OjoMadiba:
wey that guy here wey say him dey Chicago. Sonoflincon, I hope the looting go reach ur side is you go stop to eye support bad thing. Antifa is no good.

That moniker is one abbey like that

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bluebyrd:

The mayor is going...she wont win reelection

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Joe Biden is a puppet of domestic terror groups and arsonists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by sexylassie2(f): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
As of Monday, Chicago police have arrested over 100 individuals for looting, disorderly conduct and battery against police, among other charges.

In addition to widespread damage, police reported an exchange of gunfire with suspects in the early hours of Monday. City officials had temporarily suspended transportation services to the downtown area and raised bridges.

A number of videos posted on social media show vandalism and damage to shops. Some clips show individuals walking out of shops with items. In one video, a police officer is struck in the face with an object apparently flung by an individual in the street.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 8:58pm On Aug 10, 2020
Did Joe biden actually say all this?
Please confirm.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1292796929089445888
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
OjoMadiba:
Village man, I know you don't know how cities in America are set up. Why don't you hush your mouth and Google some sense into it. Chicagoland is a metropolitan city of almost 9 million people and what's happening is condemned by everyone that matters in Chicago. Why are you crying on Nairaland when you have ritual killers, armed robbers, kidnappers and so on wrecking havoc in your village. As at now, over 120 culprits have been arrested and more will be caught and prosecuted. By the way, I live outside of Chicago in a beautiful city by name Oak Park. Google that and I will give you my location in Oak Park. Google Harlem and Chicago Avenue in Oak Park and compare that to the sewage you live in.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 9:06pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bluebyrd:

They don't call her mayor Beetlejuice for nothing. She's a fvcking incompetent gorilla.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
How is it not national news that intelligence reports are claiming that China, a far greater threat than Russia, prefers Joe Biden over Donald Trump and are trying to intefere in US elections to favour Biden?

If China “preferred” Trump it would be nonstop coverage on the fake news media
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bluebyrd:
How is it not national news that intelligence reports are claiming that China, a far greater threat than Russia, prefers Joe Biden over Donald Trump and are trying to intefere in US elections to favour Biden?

If China “preferred” Trump it would be nonstop coverage on the fake news media

There is a report of drivers licences printed in China that were impounded. China gave Hunter Biden a 1.5b deal.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Alleged rapist Ibrahim Bouaichi was released from jail to "keep him safe" due to Democrats Coronavirus policies.

He immediately hunted down his accuser, raped and brutally murdered her

Yet it is "illegal" church services that are liberal's problem.

Liberalism is a mental disease

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.