Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (825) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1598948 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
basilico:

Who believes DNC polls in this time and day?
Trump. You can see how he has been salivating and fixated at the polls.
He would simply ignore if he wasn't interested, but instead he is masturbating all over the polls.

Don't worry Sha. Buhari is there for you to direct your anger to soon cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
basilico:

Who believes DNC polls in this time and day?
I guess Fox News is run by DNC. When are you going to get tired of this junk coming from your mouth.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
When the polls favours Trump, he becomes excited like a monkey that just received a banana, but when the polls are against him, he becomes sore and start calling everything fake. What a slimy snake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Door to Door campaign has been going on in America for over 200 years. You think in your mind that only Trump campaign is doing door to door campaign. Infact, Biden door to door campaign is much stronger than trump's because Americans are coming out strongly against the Divider in Chief Trump. Nov 3rd is around the corner and when the Racist Pig loses in a landslide, we will see your excuse then.

Which Americans are coming out strongly? Biden is using more of zoom instead of aggressive door to door.

Lets wait for Nov 3rd.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 7:43pm On Aug 11, 2020
One of the reasons why Covid is running wild in the US: Fox news.
These idiots pampered the virus especially that showbiz actor: Hannity or whatever the fvcktard's name is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmW_H4U-MI

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2020
saxywale1:
When the polls favours Trump, he becomes excited like a monkey that just received a banana, but when the polls are against him, he becomes sore and start calling everything fake. What a slimy snake.

When they favor him why not blow his top?
When they do not he has to keep his supporters hopes up. Politics 101.
Politics is about perceptions. Creating an illusion a larger than life outlook
His supporters know that polls are rigged and the media is the public arm of the DNC.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by saxywale1: 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
basilico:

When they favor him why not blow his top?
When they do not he has to keep his supporters hopes up. Politics 101.
Politics is about perceptions. Creating an illusion a larger than life outlook
His supporters know that polls are rigged and the media is the public arm of the DNC.

Yes. Even the world leaders that laugh at him are a public arm of the DNC.
Remember: Trudeau, Johnson, Macron and the Princess.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
basilico:

Which Americans are coming out strongly? Biden is using more of zoom instead of aggressive door to door.

Lets wait for Nov 3rd.

I do not mean to demean you when I say you don't know nothing about America. I am on the ground and very political active even more so than Obama's time because of the dangerously despotic wannabe Trump we have in office now. I can safely assure you that Trump himself and his inner circle know that the Stars and Galaxies and Americans are lined up against him. Meanwhile, expect more lunacy from the bottom dwelling Trump till election eve.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
saxywale1:

Most of the Western Leaders can't stand Trump. The woman leader of Germany, Merkel
and so many leaders stay away from him like a rat stays away from a cat. A 74 year old demented soul that rants and behaves like a spoilt 7 year old.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
saxywale1:

Obama bowed down like an idiot to the Saudi king.

In China Obama had to make do with little used exit because the Chinese did not provide him with the rolling staircase. Neither did they provide him with the red carpet welcome befitting a President. I doubt whether Xi Jinping was even waiting for him at the airport or whether Xi sent his chef to welcome the "second coming' to China. Xi must have .known from wikileaks that Obama is said to have spent 65000 to fly in pizza and hotdogs for a private party in the Whitehouse.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/04/barack-obama-deliberately-snubbed-by-chinese-in-chaotic-arrival-at-g20

And you expect Trump to get bothered by guys laughing behind his back.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 8:14pm On Aug 11, 2020
Who remember that Covington boy case that trend back then?
That boy wearing MAGA HAT that was accused

Now they caught that man on camera look at what he was doing....... Running and hiding in shame.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1156638184555601920

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
basilico:

Obama bowed down like an idiot to the Saudi king.

In China Obama had to make do with little used exit because the Chinese did not provide him with the rolling staircase. Neither did they provide him with the red carpet welcome befitting a President. I doubt whether Xi Jinping was even waiting for him at the airport or whether Xi sent his chef to welcome the "second coming' to China.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/sep/04/barack-obama-deliberately-snubbed-by-chinese-in-chaotic-arrival-at-g20

And you expect Trump to get bothered by guys laughing behind his back.
All Americans know that trump's mouth is stuck at Putin's rear.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
Minent:
Who remember that Covington boy case that trend back then?
That boy wearing MAGA HAT that was accused

Now they caught that man on camera look at what he was doing....... Running and hiding in shame.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1156638184555601920

That's why the media is disgusting. They doxxed the guys home, school. They had the Nathan on TV lying how he felt threateneld by a teenage boy.

He has sued like 6 channels for around 1b. Has settled with the mother of fake news CNN plus another station so far. More to go.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:25pm On Aug 11, 2020
SonofLincoln:
All Americans know that trump's mouth is stuck at Putin's rear.

Debunked by Robert Mueller.

Obama hot mic with Russia President.

I shall have more flexibility. tell comrade Putin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNxEDomUlXw
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2020
SonofLincoln:
I do not mean to demean you when I say you don't know nothing about America. I am on the ground and very political active even more so than Obama's time because of the dangerously despotic wannabe Trump we have in office now. I can safely assure you that Trump himself and his inner circle know that the Stars and Galaxies and Americans are lined up against him. Meanwhile, expect more lunacy from the bottom dwelling Trump till election eve.

Joe Biden has the media campaigning for him.Maybe even here in Nairaland.

.The Trump’s campaign knocked on
over one million doors in the past
week, as per Politico, while Biden’s
campaign didn’t send a single
volunteer at voters’ home. The
latter, Politico says, are relying on
phone calls, texts, and virtual meet-
ups with voters, which the experts
say is part of a strategy that voters
will give Biden credit for taking a
more cautious approach to the
pandemic than Trump.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
basilico:

Joe Biden has the media campaigning for him.Maybe even here in Nairaland.

.The Trump’s campaign knocked on
over one million doors in the past
week, as per Politico, while Biden’s
campaign didn’t send a single
volunteer at voters’ home. The
latter, Politico says, are relying on
phone calls, texts, and virtual meet-
ups with voters, which the experts
say is part of a strategy that voters
will give Biden credit for taking a
more cautious approach to the
pandemic than Trump.
Common now, why are you putting this lies out and you know it's not true. A lots of door to door campaigning is going on right now. Not much in my State of Illinois because we are Dark Blue State but Indiana which is 45 minutes from my House and Wisconsin which is about an Hour from my crib and Michigan which is less than 3 miles from Chicago are always going through door by door campaigning. The campaign in Nairaland is nothing because 98% of Nairalanders can't vote in an American election.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Biden picks Kamala Harris as VP

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:22pm On Aug 11, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Common now, why are you putting this lies out and you know it's not true. A lots of door to door campaigning is going on right now. Not much in my State of Illinois because we are Dark Blue State but Indiana which is 45 minutes from my House and Wisconsin which is about an Hour from my crib and Michigan which is less than 3 miles from Chicago are always going through door by door campaigning. The campaign in Nairaland is nothing because 98% of Nairalanders can't vote in an American election.

I'm quoting politico which leans left.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by seunmsg(m): 9:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
Biden officially picks Kamala Harris as his running mate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
basilico:

I'm quoting politico which leans left.
That's a decoy. Like I said Buddy, all political parties do door to door. Politico supports Biden the way Faux News supports Trump. Door to Door campaigning is the equivalent of Metusila in American politics.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
raumdeuter:
Biden picks Kamala Harris as VP

She jailed a lot of blacks. Was a girlfriend to an old democrat geezer who assisted her. political career.

She got some serious baggage. Friend to Jussie Smolliet, was with him a few days before his hate hoax .

I think dems are planning to rig massively or delay results till 21st Jan 2021 with no President.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by armyofone(m): 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Way forward from this cauldron going on.
Welcome Vice President Kamala Harris.
God bless America!
God bless our troops!!
Semper Fi!!

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Biden Harris 2020

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 9:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
feedthenation:
Seems the indication of who will be Joe Biden's running mate is gradually coming out in the open...early days yet:

The Biden campaign has just announced that Karine Jean-Pierre will be the chief of staff for Biden's running mate. She's the black lady in pink dress on stage with Kamala Harris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kfKLtt6ZG0

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-chooses-kamala-harris-vp

Biden taps Kamala Harris as running mate, setting aside tensions from primary

Kamala Harris, the politically shrewd California senator with a law enforcement background that has caused some tensions with the progressive left, was announced Tuesday as Joe Biden’s running mate.

She makes history as the first Black woman to serve as a major political party’s VP pick. The Biden campaign said Biden and Harris will deliver remarks together on Wednesday in Wilmington, Delaware.

"I’ve decided that Kamala Harris is the best person to help me take this fight to Donald Trump and Mike Pence and then to lead this nation starting in January 2021," Biden said in an email to supporters

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PDPGuy: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
I’m waiting for the attacks from Trump saying, “Don’t vote for Biden because his running mate declined to prosecute my Treasury Secretary for potential mortgage fraud...”

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
armyofone:
God bless America!
God bless our troops!!
Semper Fi!!

Semper Fi my Sis. Imagine the debate between Pence and Kamala.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by PremierGuy(m): 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
armyofone:
God bless America!
God bless our troops!!
Semper Fi!!

Former AG of the state of California, she showed Barr pepper during his confirmation. I would have preferred her in the position of Attorney General.

Waiting for Trump and his minions to unleash their verbal vitriol on Kamala.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mikora: 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Biden and Kamala Harris are the losing team and they will lose big, Trump will win again.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Semper Fi my Sis. Imagine the debate between Pence and Kamala.
Pence will pee on his pants
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
PremierGuy:

Former AG of the state of California, she showed Barr pepper during his confirmation. I would have preferred her in the position of Attorney General.

Waiting for Trump and his minions to unleash their verbal vitriol on Kamala.

till, her home state’s high rate of
incarcerating people of color goes a long
way in explaining the trouble she has had
selling her candidacy to black voters
nationwide. In California and many other
states, racial disparities in imprisonment
have intensified resentments of what
many see as deeply ingrained
discrimination in America’s criminal
justice system.
“Communities of color, they have a hard
time trusting you when you are connected
with law enforcement,” said Yvette
McDowell, a black attorney and former
Pasadena prosecutor who is undecided in
the Democratic presidential race.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by OjoMadiba: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2020
President Trump will win this election..

(1) (2) (3) ... (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) (827) (828) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.