Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (828) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1598690 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (4136) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
salford1:

And how many people are registered to the health care insurance? Probably, not up to 10 percent of the population. The percentage of women registered is even worse. The second research journal said over 97% are not registered on the scheme.

I don't understand what parents, grand and great grand parents have got to do with the state of Nigeria though. Were these parents thieving politicians too or corrupt military men?

https://noi-polls.com/fourteen-years-after-the-establishment-of-nhis-about-90-percent-of-nigerians-still-do-not-have-health-insurance-cover/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6326643/
It sounds to me from the links you posted that the opportunity to register for health care insurance is there but many do not take advantage of it especially amongst the uneducated and those in the informal sector, and while I'd admit that people should be sensitized to pay the premium, I'd still hold the people responsible for not bothering to educate themselves about it, and not the incompetent sort of government we are able to currently run for ourselves. What we see today is the best we can do with our abysmal level of knowing how to do things, and I'm certain if we were more able, nay, when we become more able, we will do better, Isha Allah Amen.

Parents, grand and great grand parents and we their children have a lot to do with corruption in Nigeria. Those who you refer to as "corrupt politicians" are afterall from amongst those parents, grand and great grand parents and we their children, all Nigerians the lot of us, and unless you want to claim corrupt politicians come from Mars, there is no way Nigerians does not include me myself and I, is how responsible me sees it. If I do not like the way my country is, I should get off my ass and do something about for it is I who will suffer when Martians rule, as we clearly see by our letting Martian trump rule America which we are here responsibly trying really really hard to amend and end.

I'll tell just so I can be held to account. If trump wins - and I have to honestly confess he just might with his bribing and lying and manipulating those low intelligent basket of deplorables - me and sniper might be in a battle I can only pray I win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Message from Barack Obama

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Karen Bass will be a problem especially in Florida because of her praise of Fidel Castro. I think Kamala is the best choice since the beginning. She's very optic and very smart and loveable and Americans love optics. That plays as an advantage and think of the VP debate between Pence and Kamala. She will eat Pence's lunch.

She gonna beat the shitt out of that loser from Indiana.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 11:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kamala Harris is a descendant of a slave owner, I'd like to know what BLM thinks about that since they want to cancel every thing related to slavery

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 11:08pm On Aug 11, 2020
My friend basilico is silent all of a sudden. The shock of Senator Harris jolts my friend like a thunder strike.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mikora: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

Sorry you ain't gonna vote.
Sorry, Trump is still going to win
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Mikora: 11:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Village boy, Trump has been President for almost 4 years and he never remembers your Biafra. He doesn't even think of your cause in the village. Americans will vote and thanks to the Good man above that ignoramuses like you have no say except on Nairaland. Enjoy your N200 data.
You are full of nonsense it's like you have a morsel of Amala for a brain. Anyway, I don't care!!! Trump is still going to win and there's nothing you can do about it

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 11:12pm On Aug 11, 2020
SonofLincoln:
My friend basilico is silent all of a sudden. The shock of Senator Harris jolts my friend like a thunder strike.

Her lineage has slave ownerships. Reparations pooph|||.

Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 11:13pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

She's very smart, eloquent, good looking with that killer smiles and very photogenic. At my world gym with bunch of guys working out and some of the TVs are on Racist and Fake Faux News now and it's like obituary of Trump with the garbage they are spewing out. It makes my workout very entertaining.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
basilico:

Interesting.
You are a joke my friend. Find another one and stop becoming an unpaid Richard Pryor.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kamala Harris is a far-left radical,

Kamala Harris' positions:

– banning fracking

– banning plastic straws

– using executive orders to ban "assault weapons"

– phasing out private healthcare insurance;

– nearly-complete restriction of religious freedom to the private sphere.

She's an extreme leftist wacko!

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by raumdeuter: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2020
What does Kamala Harrris add to Joe Biden that he does not have before?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
basilico:

Interesting.
Her father is from Jamaica and her mother is Indian American. Tell us the slave connection since her father is a black descendant of slaves. Basilico, you never ceases to amaze me with your constant junks.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2020
Even Kamala Harris confirmed what we have been saying here about Democrat candidate Joe biden being a racist.
Just imagine this is not an opposition

https://twitter.com/i/status/1293305749045731331

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
raumdeuter:
What does Kamala Harrris add to Joe Biden that he does not have before?
She adds nothing, she will even bring more baggages to the biden campaign
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
SonofLincoln:

If calling me a racist because I am getting back at guys that calls me all kind of names like Baboon and wishing death on my children death suits your fancy, that's your problem not mine.
Kind of like an eye for an eye.
They are being racist so you'll be racist back, too.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 11:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
It makes no sense arguing with the supporters of vile smelly orange Pig that's going to lose in a landslide on Nov 3rd. We are expecting more lunacy from the mental midget in the Oval Office before the election. Hope he enjoys his last months in office since he can't cancel the election as he was saying before. Americans are tired of the Grand Wizard of Ku Klux Klan Washington DC version. We are taking our beautiful Nation back starting 12.01pm on Jan 20, 2021.

4 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 11:27pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kamala Harris called Joe Biden a racist for supporting segregated busing, now she's on the same ticket with the racist
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
budaatum:

Kind of like an eye for an eye.
They are being racist so you'll be racist back, too.
No, that's my way of getting back to them. What about the foool that said openly about my children dying before me. You are a father and how will you feel about that.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 11:29pm On Aug 11, 2020
SonofLincoln:
She's very smart, eloquent, good looking with that killer smiles and very photogenic. At my world gym with bunch of guys working out and some of the TVs are on Racist and Fake Faux News now and it's like obituary of Trump with the garbage they are spewing out. It makes my workout very entertaining.

I don't fucking know why most public places in this country are hooked up to that shitty station.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 11:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
SonofLincoln:
No, that's my way of getting back to them. What about the foool that said openly about my children dying before me. You are a father and how will you feel about that.
Liar, you are always the first person to attack, they are the ones getting back at you. I know how many times you have insulted me this night already but I just choose to ignore you because you are not worth the stress

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
basilico:

Suppose the KkK guys in those rallies were paid to appear in videos or photos? How come no one doxxed them.
I wonder who could possibly be so devious to have paid kkk to attend trump rally.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 11:32pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

I don't fucking know why most public places in this country are hooked up to that shitty station.
Mostly gym with a lot of Whiteys in Surburban Chicago but in fairness they have MSNBC And CNN on too. Just looking at the pain in the faces of my white working out partners is worth the price of admission.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 11:33pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kamala was an incompetent prosecutor, tough on poor families with kids who skip school but easy on big banks

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Liar, you are always the first person to attack, they are the ones getting back at you. I know how many times you have insulted me this night already but I just choose to ignore you because you are not worth the stress
Go sit your a@s down and post your junk about a country you know nothing about. If you have kids and someone wishes your children death, give the person a kiss on the forehead. My children are doing fantastically well but the foool is still parabulating all over America not amounting to much.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Kopfschmerzenmd:

The only person I remember who had her lunch eaten at a debate was Kamala Harris when Tulsi Gabbard took her to the cleaners.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2020
SonofLincoln:
Go sit your a@s down and post your junk about a country you know nothing about. If you have kids and someone wishes your children death, give the person a kiss on the forehead. My children are doing fantastically well but the foool is still parabulating all over America not amounting to much.
Like I said, you are not worth the stress
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by SonofLincoln: 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bluebyrd:

Like I said, you are not worth the stress
If you devote this much time to the woes you face in Nigeria, your life will be much better.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kopfschmerzenmd: 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Bluebyrd:

The only person I remember who had her lunch eaten at a debate was Kamala Harris when Tulsi Gabbard took her to the cleaners.

Pence ain't shhit, i pray he talks about the shiiity law and order line in the debate and get annihilated.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 11:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
During Kamala's tenure in California, African Americans were hit hardest: Their incarceration rate was more than 5 times their share of CA’s population. Many black voters are still wary of her years as a prosecutor enforcing laws that sent African Americans to prison.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (825) (826) (827) (828) (829) (830) (831) ... (4136) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.