Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1605523 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
juman:

Dictators are his role model.

But he got elected because some voters were tired of their unserious politicians.
Just like people got tired of PDP and elected APC, it now turns out that APC are not different or even worse
Sai Baba
cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Joe Biden should jump on the podium and do a knee to expiate for the failure to fix "systemic" or "structural" or "implicit" racism in his 50 years of public service including 8 years as VP instead of blaming these things on somebody who's been in power for only 3 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
Nairaland MAGA Focus Group, how many of you have received your goody bag and snacks for the RNC covention starting next week.

@Obixel, face mask is compulsory

5 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by juman(m): 2:59pm On Aug 22, 2020
salford1:

Just like people got tired of PDP and elected APC, it now turns out that APC are not different or even worse
Sai Baba
cheesy

Gbam.

APC = PDP.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by zendi: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
feedthenation:
Nairaland MAGA Focus Group, how many of you have received your goody bag and snacks for the RNC covention starting next week.

@Obixel, face mask is compulsory

Did you tell us when you received from DNC ?? Chop alone boy !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2020
This week has been a not so good week for trump.

Just in:

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
The comments on the post were hilarious. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 3:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Na waoh. cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2020
salford1:
This week has been a not so good week for trump.

Just in:
A quack judgement by a wacko judge that will be thrown out on appeal. Why should he pay her legal bills for a frivolous law suit which she instituted and LOST!!! Her case was dismissed and she was ordered to pay damages to Trump. Read the clip you posted, the judge admitted that her case was dismissed so why is Trump supposed to pay for her legal fees? Liberals have turned California into the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah where even Judges aren't above board and New York is following in their footsteps. Shopping for activist liberal judges to give kangaroo judgements just like the one handling Michael Flynn's case that has now turned himself into both the prosecutor and the judge after prosecutors decided to withdraw the charges against Flynn. Liberals will turn America into a banana republic if given the chance but God willing, they won't!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2020
I have some questions for my liberal friends supporting Joe Biden of over 40 yrs in government

Name one accomplishment he’s known for. Name a single reason to vote for him that does not involve the word “Trump.”

Please let's be polite with the answers.

God Bless !

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2020
BlackLivesMatter activist in Chicago: “We have demands and they need to be met … we’re not asking you anything. We’re telling you what’s about to happen with your permission or not. … You can listen to us or you can get ran over.”

Who are the fascists again

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2020
Minent:
I have some questions for my liberal friends supporting Joe Biden.

Name one accomplishment he’s known for. Name a single reason to vote for him that does not involve the word “Trump.”

God Bless !

Like seriously? cheesy
If not that I am driving just under 2 hours to pick up an half cow I just got butchered, I would have replied.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2020
Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino was discussing Joe Biden this past week and he decided to let his listeners in on some inside information on the relationship between Joe Biden and Barack Obama.

Bongino still has friends inside the Secret Service who tell him that Obama can’t stand Joe Biden. Bongino says:

"I keep a large network of friends. Some of them I remember from a prior line of work. I’m not talking about law enforcement people either. I’m talking about some people I know who are marginally involved in politics. Who are basically involved for the money, not so much the ideology, so they’re happy to talk. The Obama team thinks Biden is an idiot. Hence in his (Obama’s) speech last night, why Obama in 15 minutes barely mentioned Biden."

Left wing site Politico has been able to confirm what Bongino says using their own independent sources. Alex Thompson, the Politico article author was a guest on the the Tucker Carlson Show.

He told Tucker that he has heard the very same stories about the rift between Obama and Biden.

He said that over eight years, the Obama camp looked down at the Biden camp and that they still do right up until today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2020
salford1:

Like seriously? cheesy
If not that I am driving just under 2 hours to pick up an half cow I just got butchered, I would have replied.

Really?

And you can typed all this?

Alright then.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2020
Liberals were are you!
Some of you are coming online and going offline.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Minent:
I have some questions for my liberal friends supporting Joe Biden of over 40 yrs in government

God Bless !

Minent:

Really?

And you can typed all this?

Alright then.

Minent:
Liberals were are you!
Some of you are coming online and going offline.
So you posted all these 3 in 20 minutes. Where you expecting a reply within that short time period.

You know, it's a Saturday and alot of posters have something meaningful to do with their lives inst ad of sitting here all day answering funny questions like yours. Some people would not even bother cos your question is one kain.

And note: not all of us are liberal.
Anyway, I am at the gas station and did a quick googling:

Biden was in the senate for 36 years, as a Democrat, and consistently acted and voted as a Democrat and he chaired multiple committees over that time. Nearly every good piece of legislation, oversight, or nomination decision by Democrats, he had a hand in. Crafting, rallying, leading, or voting for. The list of accomplishments he contributed to is about as long as the Democratic party’s is over that time. And then Biden was vice president where he supported and helped pass a number of major policies.

Every supreme court justice nominated by a Democrat since 1973

The Family and Medical Leave Act

His cosponsoring the Violence Against Women Act

The Affordable Care Act.

He introduced one of the first climate change bills in 1986.

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals.

The National Voter Registration Act

The Department of Education Organization Act

The Department of Energy Organization Act

The Lily Ledbetter Fair Pay Act.

Joe Biden was Barack Obama’s first choice for VP. Obama is one of our finest and most intellectually gifted presidents. Why would Obama choose a slowpoke? Short answer: He wouldn’t. BIden has outstanding foreign policy experience and a stellar record on equal rights for minorities and women. He is honest and loyal and good. Of course, he had to reach across the aisle. That is the way our government is designed and the only way work can be done. Compared to Donald Trump, Joe Biden is Jesus Christ and Einstein combined.

Violence Against Women Act.

Assuming office as the Vice President at the time when the nation was reeling under the effects of a global recession, Biden was entrusted with the responsibility of implementing and overseeing the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, which has helped to rebuild the U.S. economy

Bush left with the economy about to fall off a cliff. Because of Obama and Biden, that did not happen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by budaatum: 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
basilico:

Liberals here may have never heard of the Britannica Dictionary definition of the word "Arkancide".
I never heard of "Arkancide". Never heard of "Britannica Dictionary" neither, so double educate me please.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2020
salford1:
Na waoh. cheesy

Trump's total approval is now 51% right after the DNC, you should be more worried of his Black Americans approval ratings, are you even doing some objective research instead of tripping on your TDS?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by pryme(m): 6:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bluebyrd:
Former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino was discussing Joe Biden this past week and he decided to let his listeners in on some inside information on the relationship between Joe Biden and Barack Obama.

Bongino still has friends inside the Secret Service who tell him that Obama can’t stand Joe Biden. Bongino says:

"I keep a large network of friends. Some of them I remember from a prior line of work. I’m not talking about law enforcement people either. I’m talking about some people I know who are marginally involved in politics. Who are basically involved for the money, not so much the ideology, so they’re happy to talk. The Obama team thinks Biden is an idiot. Hence in his (Obama’s) speech last night, why Obama in 15 minutes barely mentioned Biden."

Left wing site Politico has been able to confirm what Bongino says using their own independent sources. Alex Thompson, the Politico article author was a guest on the the Tucker Carlson Show.

He told Tucker that he has heard the very same stories about the rift between Obama and Biden.

He said that over eight years, the Obama camp looked down at the Biden camp and that they still do right up until today.

lol, i just like that guys show.
The way he digs into facts is one of the best I have ever seen.
A special shout out to Eddie Bravo for introducing me to his show during the Joe Rogan's podcast.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2020
Court orders Donald Trump to pay legal fees in Stormy Daniels case

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/08/22/politics/stormy-daniels-trump-judge-order/index.html

A California Superior Court judge has ordered President Donald Trump to pay $44,100 to Stephanie Clifford, also known as Stormy Daniels, to reimburse her attorneys' fees in the legal battle surrounding her nondisclosure agreement.

The judge's order was issued Monday but posted online Friday by Clifford's attorneys.
Clifford, an adult-film actress who says she had an affair with Trump from 2006 to 2007, signed a $130,000 nondisclosure agreement with former Trump attorney Michael Cohen, who represented a shell company and a "David Dennison," which Clifford contends is a pseudonym for Trump. Trump denies the affair occurred.
Clifford sued Trump in 2018, seeking to be released from the NDA. In response, Trump and his legal team agreed outside of court not to sue or otherwise enforce the NDA. The suit was dismissed and Clifford's claims ruled moot, as the NDA had been rendered unenforceable.
Monday's decision was a response to Clifford's efforts to be reimbursed for costs and attorney's fees related to the case.
In his decision this week, Judge Robert Broadbelt III ruled that Clifford was entitled to legal fees, finding her the "prevailing party" under California law, despite the case having been dismissed.
Broadbelt also rejected an argument by Trump's attorneys that the President was not liable for the fees because he had not signed the NDA.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2020
Minent:

God Bless !

Some crime bill that ended up a lot of blacks getting long jail terms.

Ensuring that Victor Shokin the Ukr prosecutor investigating Hunter Biden and Burisma corruption was fired. He went bragging about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2020
pryme:

Trump's total approval is now 51% right after the DNC, you should be more worried of his Black Americans approval ratings, are you even doing some objective research instead of tripping on your TDS?
No one takes Rasmussen polling serious except maybe Trump and his gang of nutcases.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2020
Judge Orders New Election In Paterson, NJ, Because Of Mail-In Voting Fraud

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/19/nyregion/nj-election-mail-voting-fraud.html
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2020
salford1:

No one takes Rasmussen polling serious except maybe Trump and his gang of nutcases.
It's only the nutcases that won't take Rasmussen serious. They were the most accurate poll during the 2016 presidential elections, all your left wing rags missed it by a mile.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Bluebyrd: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2020
The words “under God” were omitted from the Pledge of Allegience at least twice during the DNC

The party that booed the mention of God in 2012 is now erasing God from the pledge of allegiance in 2020.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2020
Minent:

God Bless !

That question to liberals is like telling them if they can make big rocks into little rocks with their bare hands grin grin grin e hard pass Jamb, Lol..Trump full their big head, no space for common Sense

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by obixcel(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bluebyrd:

It's only the nutcases that won't take Rasmussen serious. They were the most accurate poll during the 2016 presidential elections, all your left wing rags missed it by a mile.
Lol don't mind them, where was their so called CNN poll on The election night?

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Aaronsrod: 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2020
Bluebyrd:
The words “under God” were omitted from the Pledge of Allegience at least twice during the DNC

The party that booed the mention of God in 2012 is now erasing God from the pledge of allegiance in 2020.

Glory to Gods anointed Donald Trump!

Glory to the Lord God of Israel!

Death to this Democrat enemies of Christ!

Death to all Marxist Islamic Lesbians!

Death to all Blacks Freedoms!

Amen

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Minent: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2020
Someone should lecture Lebron James on malcom X and let him stop this photo ups cuz he's a liberal puppet. The guy is just disgracing himself!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1296660038598230017

Show him this and other liberals who glorifies MalcomX, without any idea

https://twitter.com/i/status/1296840025838178304

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:21pm On Aug 22, 2020
salford1:

So you posted all these 3 in 20 minutes. Where you expecting a reply within that short time period.

You know, it's a Saturday and alot of posters have something meaningful to do with their lives inst ad of sitting here all day answering funny questions like yours. Some people would not even bother cos your question is one kain.

And note: not all of us are liberal.
Anyway, I am at the gas station and did a quick googling:

God bless you sir.

These trumptards are dummies

Why do they think everyone against Trump is a Liberal even sane conservatives in America are against him because he has no christian values.
Not every anti Trump person is a liberal.
Do these people read beyond QAnon self.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2020
salford1:

Obviously.
Trump's fate will be decided by Ohio,Michigan,Pennsylvania and Wisconsin

Even Texas and Florida especially can be a toss up.Biden is gaining grounds in the villages cheesy

Those 4 aforementioned states if carried by Biden.Trump is gone gone gone.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by AmazonTopaz(f): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
I can't wait for Trump to be defeated so that these nutcases will have sense cheesy

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.